- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ally shows her true intentions.


It was a few hours after the encounter with my sister, and I still haven't said a word to her.

Ally placed me on her nightstand in her room a while ago where I laid down and rolled onto my side so I was facing away from her.

She occasionally would ask me if I was okay or try to hold me, but I pushed her hand away every time... I knew it was starting to get to her because she was loosing her empathy for me very quickly.

"What are you so mad about?" She asked.

At this point I was actually enjoying how frustrated she was getting. I felt like I could get on her nerves for once, and she was going to know how angry I was at her.

Unfortunately my sister's immaturity was starting to show too, "Fine! If you are gonna keep being mean then I'm going to hang out with my friends."

Good, I thought. I might get the chance to be alone for a while.

Ally continued speaking, however she was just mumbling now, "But you can't just stay here... Oh I know."

She began to reach for me and I turned around to see her hand just a few inches away. I attempted to knock it away again but it was no use. Ally had me in her fist.

My sister carried me up to her face but wasn't looking at me. Instead she was looking down at her soccer shoes which were across the room.

"Which one?" She said while turning her fist so that I was facing them too.

I didn't want to answer her question because I recognized these shoes. She got them in grade school and because her feet stopped growing around that time, they still fit her. I knew from experience that these shoes were beat up and smelled very bad.

I really didn't want to be in those shoes. So I decided it would be best if I started talking right now.

"Ally please put me down." I said trying to control the fear in my voice.

But Alison was ignoring me. She kept me in her left hand while she used the other hand to start untying her shoes.

I tried protesting again. This time much louder I yelled, "Ally will you please just put me down!" I was subconsciously starting to squirm.

My sister finally spoke directly to me, "If you won't choose then I will choose for you." I began to descend into the shoe, and I was starting to smell it...

I panicked, "Please put me anywhere else!" I said.

Suddenly my sister's hand stopped and after a short pause she said, "... This isn't going to work."

Then her hand pulled towards her face again, but this time she was actually looking at me. "You would have too much space to move around and hurt yourself... Don't you think you would be safer in my sock?"

I'm looking in her eyes now and she still looked irate. I wonder why she is acting this way.

I asked her, "Why are you so mad at me Ally?"

Suddenly her angry expression changed into sadness. Alison looked down slightly when she replied, "You don't appreciate me..."

I was shocked. I really hurt her feelings... I had been mistaken in thinking that Ally was doing all of this malevolently. I know she was the same little sister who always bugged me just for the fun of it...

I was quiet for the last couple seconds so she continued talking, "I thought that you would enjoy this at least a little!.. Don't you think of me as more than just a sister?... The other night in my room made me think so." Her eyes continued looking down the entire time.

Things were getting bad... I know I have to choose my next words carefully.

"Ally..." She looked back up at me so fast it made me jump. But I had her full attention.

I let out a sigh, "I think a lot of you. But don't you think all of this is a little scary for me?"

She looked back down again and appeared to be thinking for a second before answering, "Well.. I don't know." Alison was starting to appear and sound much more submissive.

"It is." I answered simply, "And I don't feel safe being so small. Especially when you are so big."

Her lips curled slightly into a subtle smile, "That's why I'M going to keep you safe silly... I mean as long as you are 'good'."

I didn't like the way she was talking to me. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I asked her what she meant and she said.

"As long as you do as I tell you and you aren't mean to me, like you were earlier, you won't be punished."

This was really bad. Alison was going to try to make me into a pet! I had to do something but I didn't know what to do... I tried to assert any amount of authority I thought I had left in this situation.

I said, "You can't just tell me what to do! I'm your older brother!"

Alison's smile was growing bigger and she looked like she was about to burst into laughter

"Yeah older, but much much smaller." She stated snidely.

I am feeling sickly nervous after that. My little sister was just being cruel now.

I shouted at her, "I'll tell mom and dad!"

It was a weak threat but it was the only thing I had. Surprisingly though, it made her stop smiling.

My sister looked much more serious when she said this, "They will never find you unless I want them to. And if I have to... I. Will. Shrink. Them. Too."

She made sure to make the last sentence clear... I didn't have much hope left. I never thought my sister could be this sadistic.

Ally was never innocent but she was always upbeat and nice to me... I don't know what changed her. Maybe having this power over me corrupted her.

Alison clicked her tongue to get my attention again. I looked up and noticed she was back to smiling but it gave me no comfort.

She asked again while turning me back towards the shoes,

"Which one?"


Chapter End Notes:
Will Alison's brother give in and obey his little sister? Or will he continue to resist?