- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the big wait. I've been doing a lot of other writing so I haven't been paying attention to this, but I still think about it every now and then.. I apologize to anyone who has been reading, I can't promise that there won't be another big delay before the end but I'll try to prevent that.. Especially since I need to start finishing more of my writing. Motivation is more or less my tragic flaw at times, so I hope you can be patient with me.

This story is dedicated to everyone who wanted to see the next chapter.

 

 

 "How could this happen?"

 

I was talking out loud. It helped me not freak out, even though I knew no one could hear me. It was pitch black, and the smell was indescribable. My voice was the only thing in my little world that didn't remind me of Alison.

 

I was in my little sister's shoe, and she was enjoying it.

 

How did I know? Every few steps she would squeeze me painfully between her toes, like she was playing with a sentient rock in her shoe.. The worst part was that she deliberately chose not to wear socks so that her feet would sweat, causing me to move around a lot under her foot. I felt like a worm..

 

That was probably why she was walking so slow, she didn't want to step on me.

 

"Its so hot in here."

 

It was around 80° outside, so it had to be at least 90° in this old soccer shoe.. I can't believe Ally would do this to me. I was seriously starting to freak.. I have to get out.

 

"I have to get out! I have to get OUT!"

 

I kicked and yelled and swung my arms with all my might but everything just bounced off her enormous cushion of a foot.

 

"ALLY!! ALLY!! Let me out!"

 

She stopped moving. Did she feel me?.. I ceased my squirming.

 

Then she started to walk again..

 

"No.. No. No." I started to freak out again even worse than last time. I put my entire body into impacting her foot.

 

She stopped again. I didn't.

 

In a few seconds her foot shifted, I slid into her heel, and her foot flew out of her shoe above me. The opening of the shoe instantly became a huge blinding light.

In just a second, I saw her eye peek inside and her head eclipsed most of the sun.

 

"Hey meanie." Ally said sounding playful. I couldn't be more mad at her.

 

"Ally let me out."

 

I wanted to yell and curse but that single statement was the entirety of my mind, I couldn't have said anything else.

 

"Why?" She said with a giggle, "Are you sorry yet?"

 

"...."

 

"I can't hear you. Hurry up before I put my shoe back on. Im standing on one foot so I can't do this all day."

 

"Im sorry."

 

"For what?"

 

I was about to explode.

 

"I don't KNOW what I should be SORRY for Ally!"

 

".. then I'm putting my shoe back on."

 

"WAIT! Okay, I'm sorry I was a jerk. So can you please take me out your shoe?"

 

She smiled, "Sure! It was kinda boring keeping you in there anyways, but where should I keep you now?"

 

"..Ally, why are you treating me like this?"

 

She frowned, "How should I treat you? You aren't really a person anymore, are you?"

 

"Seriously! This isn't a joke!"

 

She looked away now, clearly feeling some sort of regret "because I.. I don't know.."

 

There was a short pause. Then I spoke.

 

"It isn't fun to be in here. Actually, it was easily the worst experience of my life.. Take me out of your shoe and bring me home."

 

Ally stared at me, she looked like she was going to cry, "was it really that bad?"

 

"Yes, I thought I was going to go nuts."

 

A huge tear fell into the shoe, some of it splashing on me.. I didn't even wipe it off my face.

 

"Okay.."

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A few hours later, I'm sitting in the middle of a chair that Ally placed in front of the TV for me. She went straight to her friends house a few minutes after dropping me off, but made sure I was comfortable first.

 

I couldn't count how many times she said sorry before she left. I know that she meant it.

 

I heard the front door open.

 

"Hey! Where are you?"

 

It was Alison.

 

"I'm on the chair where you left me!" I yell back.

 

I hear her footsteps getting louder, she comes into the room and spots me out. When she sees me she smiles and walks over to me.

 

"How are you feeling?" She says, now standing between me and the TV.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I say nonchalantly. Trying my best to see the TV through her.. I honestly wasn't mad anymore, but I didn't want to be bothered either.

 

She kneels down in front of me. Her smile takes up about half of my vision. "Good! Soooorry." she leans in closer and kisses the entire front of my body. 

 

"Really, don't worry about--"

 

"Whoa! You taste gross," She lifts her head a bit and I caught a glimpse of the inside of her nostrils as they flared above me, "and you smell bad too."

 

I felt a little angry again.. 

 

She leans back on her knees and continues speaking.

 

"You need a bath."

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is in progress.