- Text Size +
Kate walked back to class with a new spring in her step - a small man. Several times (during the 75 second walk) she wondered if she'd hallucinated the entire event. It was good pot, after all. But Jason would twitch, now unafraid to be discovered, and she'd sigh happily. Then she'd forget why, and wonder if she'd imagined it all.

The vicious cycle ended when she reached the class, which had started. She quietly slipped into her seat and out of her shoes, rolling her chair back slightly to give her a full view under her desk.

As soon as Jason crawled out of her shoe she grabbed him, pinching him between her feet and moving him out, closer to the back wall of the desk. After setting him down, she pushed her shoes back under her chair, then swept her feet in and knocked him onto his back. Stunned by all the moving and shoving, Jason could do little but stare. And smile.

Her feet resting out at a comfortable angle, she played idly with him at first. She'd prod him with her toes, squeeze his head between them, move around his arms and legs. She slid her toes under his shirt, pushed a little, then pulled out. She pushed both his arms so they were sticking straight out, slid her toes back under his shirt, and he got the idea, sliding out of his shirt as she pushed it up. Amazingly, it came off without tearing. Her toes slid back down, over his head, then down his bare chest. He shivered with glee, but also with cold, as her toes became cold quickly after removing her shoes. Aware of this, she grabbed him with the toes on one foot, clenching him until they became a bit warmer, then switched him to her other foot.

Warmed, she scooted her chair forward as far as it would go, slid him to the back, and let go. Sliding her toes under his arms, she pulled him to his feet and pushed him against the back wall. Standing like this she continued to play with him, brushing at his arms and head with her toes, sliding them up and down his legs (occasionally straying deliberately too high and brushing his crotch), and pressing on him, enjoying the feel of his body under her soles.

Suddenly he heard a paper rustling, and he looked up. She was holding a piece of paper under the table, on which "RUB MY FEET AND I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE" was written in large print. He patted her foot to let her know he understood, and she pulled the sheet back up and pulled her foot back, letting him slide to the floor. Sitting up with his back to the wall, he watched her adjust her seat and feet until they were at just a slight angle, resting on her heels, with her toes mere centimeters off the ground.

He figured it out. He walked over, laid on his back, and slid himself under her foot. He started all the way down, with his legs straddling around her heel. He began rubbing, eager to see how good he could so it. He was an accomplished masseuse at full size; at this size he hoped he could compare. As he used his hands, he began working his legs around, squeezing and releasing her heel (and, not coincidentally, grinding his manhood against her heel) to great effect. He slowly worked his way up until he reached her toes, which he took extra care with, working in and between each toe.

Kate, meanwhile, leaned forward on her desk, head in hand, gazing dreamily ahead. The teacher could have turned into a zombie and eaten the class and she wouldn't have noticed. She got little shivers of excitement when he kissed each toe after rubbing it. Aside from how good it felt, she kept forgetting that this was Jason. Jason! She smiled a little wider.

Jason, meanwhile, was finishing her second foot. No sooner had he kissed the last toe than the pulled her feet off and, again, pressed his back to the wall. After releading him, she wrapped her toes around each leg at the ankle and began sliding upwards slowly. Halfway up she started sliding back down on the right side and continued up on the left. As her big toe began pressing upwards into his crotch, she continued to go up, moving her other toes up and down, brushing his side with their long strokes. Her other foot came off, then up to his face, where her toes playfully pushed his head around. Though she knew he couldn't be hurt - she'd read the manual - she didn't trust being rough. Instead she began brushing the crevices of her foot across the top of his head, enjoying the feel of his hair on the underside of her toes. She lowered him a bit - he was, at this point, no longer supporting himself on the ground at all - then back up, repeating the motion slowly and repeatedly. She then began pressing his head into the crevices between her toes, slowly increasing the pressure until her toes would part and wrap around his head.

All too soon, it ended, and the bell rang. With surprising dexterity, she grabbed him, dropped him to the floor, rotated him sideways, grabbed him in her toes, then put on her shoe. He was immediately returned to a position that, while still plenty exciting, had begun to lose a little of it's intial appeal.

Together, they returned to Kate's house. Jason was starting to form a plan, by which he could get the girl, and maybe...