- Text Size +
Sara's room was fairly simple, and surprisingly clean compared to Kate's. There was a bed, a couch facing a TV, a dresser, a desk, a bookshelf, and a nightstand. Although the desk and bookshelves in particular were somewhat messy, there was essentially nothing on the carpet. Even the power strips were attached to the walls several inches off the ground. This was due to the carpeting, which happened to be a thick shag over two inches deep. As Jason would later find out, it was extremely soft.

Sara carried him in and immediately sat down on the couch with her knees up, dropping him on the couch next to her momentarily as she reached for the remote control followed by a blanket. Jason noticed, at this point, that Sara's room was somewhat cold compared to the rest of the house. After turning on the TV, finding her channel, and covering herself (except her feet) with the blanket, she picked him up, leaned down, and redeposited him diretly in front of her feet. They were small, covered in thin white socks that barely reached her ankles. Her bluejeans were slightly flared at the bottom, which he noticed as she lifted her right foot and began moving it slowly towards him. He watched it come, and when it reached him it kept going, pushing him over onto his back. It continued it's advance until her toes were hovering over his head. They descended slowly, then brushed themselves down his length.

"Take my socks off," she said. He started to protest, then remembered that she couldn't hear him. He got up and walked over to her feet, which were soles-down on the couch. When he reached them he took a moment to figure out how to accomplish his task. Finally, he grabbed her sock and pulled upwards while looking at her, tugging until she got the hint and lifted her foot slightly off the couch. She she finally did he was caught off guard and fell over onto her foot as it hovered at waist level. She giggled and shook, sending him rolling off her foot. This made her giggle more, and as he rolled under her foot into the depression made by her other foot, she put it down and pressed him into the couch. She realized what she had done and immediately pulled off him, apologizing. Jason thought it wasn't a very sincere apology, though, as she continued to laugh.

With her foot off the ground he walked to her ankle, where he worked his way around, pulling down on the sock in increments - having to climb onto her foot to get the front - until he managed to get the bottom around her heel. After this he initially tried going to the toe section and pulling, but after that didn't work he went back, got underneath, and just pushed. It tickled Sara as it slowly slid off, and she laughed some more, though this time she managed to keep from crushing him. As he reached her toes the sock fell forward and off, leaving him to fall onto his stomach. She lowered her toes onto his back, pressing down gently - she didn't know he couldn't be hurt - and squeezing softly. She continued to push her toes into his back slowly, and just as he was about to forget the task he'd been made to complete and just enjoy it, she removed her foot and told him to do the other one. This one he did slightly faster, but at the end - though he fell forward again - she extended her foot out, brushed both socks off the edge, and set her feet back down on either side of him. He flipped over as she leaned over to look at him.

"Now, rub my feet."

He was struck, as he looked around, by just how much smaller her feet were. Where he only came up to Kate's (also small) feet about halfway up, he realized her feet were only slightly longer than he was tall. As if to emphasize this - though really because he was taking too long - she lifted one of her feet, positioned it over him, and slowly lowered it. He spread his legs as it came down for comfort (partially), and his face entered perfectly into the crevice between her first two toes. Her foot settled gently into place like this over him, and as she squeezed his head softly he heard her talk.

"You can stay like that until my show is over. Then maybe you'll do as you're told." While the words were commanding, her tone wasn't, sounding more whimsical than anything else. She was enjoying this for her own reasons more than she was enjoying punishing someone who (hadn't) cheated on her sister.

The show was a full half hour long. With two huge toes covering his ears he couldn't hear anything, so mostly he just sat there under her foot, which was usually more or less still. When commercials came on, though, she'd get bored and begin moving more, pressing down on him in time with whatever music was on or lifting her heel and poking at his legs with the toes of her other foot. Once, she spread her toes and wrapped them around his head so he could see out, then leaned over, looked at him, giggled some more, then sat back and moved her toes around, enjoying the feel of him.

When it was finally over, she lifted her foot off him. "Now are you ready to?" Without waiting for the answer she wouldn't be able to hear, she lowered her foot back down, but only set her heel down, keeping the rest of her foot raised above him. He reached up, grasped her big toe, and began massaging. She immediately gasped, then after a moment began making happy noises. As he moved onto the second toe, she turned the television off, hit the light, and closed her eyes to enjoy it.

Working in the dark made no difference to Jason, who did a thorough job (practicing for the next time with Kate, though enjoying himself anyway), spending a lot of time on the sides of her toes and down between. When he'd done all her toes he worked on her soles, though with his small hands he knew it wasn't as good.

As he finished, she turned the light back on and stretched out, pushing her arms into the air and her toes into Jason's face. She then pulled off him and looked down. "You did good. So good, in fact, that I won't even tell Kate you tried to escape." She giggled, and Jason - at a loss - simply nodded. Sara grabbed him and ran back into her room, where she unceremoniously dumped him on the desk and ran back out, closing the door behind her.