- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
short tonight
Jason sat on the desk for a few minutes, enjoying his regained "freedom" and relaxing. Before long, though, he wanted to explore the room some more. After considering how he could climb down, he decided to put his faith back in the unvulnerability and just jump off the desk. He did so, relishing the moment or two of freefall before landing face-down on the carpeting. He picked himself up and straightened his clothes, then stopped to listen as two sets of footsteps approached the door. Unsure what to expect, he dashed under the desk, hiding behind what looked like a pillow on a ramp.

There was a knock on the door, and somebody called out, "Hello? Kate?" When there was no answer, the door opened and a girl Jason had seen talking to Kate a few times walked in while Kate's mom stood in the door.

"She's not here, Lindsay. Do you want to just wait for her?"

Lindsay shrugged, dropping her purse to the ground. "Sure. She called me and said to come over, she must've meant to meet me here." Kate's mom walked away as Lindsay sat on the bed and kicked off her shoes. Lindsay was slender, tall, and kept her dirty blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She was dressed in a skirt that came to her knees and had a dark green wrap around her midsection.

After messing briefly with her phone, she set to looking around the room to find something to do, eventually settling on the computer. Jason ducked behind his cover out of instinct as she walked over, sat down, and turned on the computer. When she stretched her legs out and propped her feet on his cover, Jason realized that it was a makeshift footrest, and that it was in fact a pillow nailed to an inclined piece of plywood.

He quickly stopped thinking about the construction, however, as she pulled herself forward and set her feet on the pillow so that her toes were hanging over the edge, inches above where he lay. She flexed them slowly, grabbing at the fringe of the pillow idly while surfing the net. After hours of being free to touch and play with Kate's feet, he had to exert a lot of willpower to not reach up and feel her delicate, soft toes. The smell, though, drove him wild, and he closed his eyes several times trying to get his mind off it. He failed, though, and stared. Eventually she pulled her feet back, and before he could help himself he jumped up to get a better look.

Standing up he could see down the length of the pillow, where her feet were currently resting flat. Occasionally she'd rub her toes together. Jason, though, found himself looking skywards, tracing her legs up to where they disappeared into enticing folds of cloth. He took a moment to imagine what else he might be able to use his shrunken state for, but was interrupted when the door opened. He dropped and hid again, even as he heard Kate greet Lindsay in surprise.