- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter was long overdue. Forgive me for not writing lately, I had a bit of writers block, also I've been busy and doing other stuff in real life. Know I may not always update regularly but I do eventually finish my stories if you stick around long enough. Enjoy..

      April the 9th, naval time 11:35PM, The Ryujin Palace Halls.

      "So the scared young man rescued from a Tengu is to be put in my care?" Said the young girl.

      The female guard looked down at the closest eldest daughter. She stood a head shorter then herself and seemed only to be around age forty two or so she guessed.

      "Yes, and your two sisters. I trust you will be able to keep your promises to your mother? After all Othime has many other capable daughters."

      The three girls jumped right into the guards face, or would have had they been taller. "Of course we can. No using the Holy language in his prescience, and help comfort him and snap him back to his right senses, right?"

      The guard looked over the girl and her two younger sisters behind her. They were eager for this assignment, in fact she could swear they had bought off Otohime's other daughters. They were the Ryujin's palaces youngest fisherman. Heck they might someday be known as the best Ryujin fisherman. Sure they weren't the smartest of girls, but they had power for their young age.

      "She who controls the Wani wins the man." The guard thought to herself. An ancient Ryujin saying which still applied to this day and age. Not that the Ryujin had any concept of coinage or paper money. Barter and imperial rule still held strong here.

      "Don't you girls forget to give him a bath and prepare him some new clothes as well, he might also still be delusional and refuse to speak or cooperate with you."

      The three girls stepped forward, the eldest looked to be in her early twenties and the other two somewhere in their late teens. The two younger girls stood at 13 and 14 jo, while the eldest was 15 jo or 130, 140, and 150 feet tall. Overall they seemed average. "Don't worry we will do our best!" The three girls replied giggling.

      "We don't need you best, we need results. That boy is still unmarried so you cannot force your will on him either." She blushed. "That all said, if one of you succeeds in mating the right way, Otohime gives her blessing to her daughters."

      The three young girls smiled at the older Guards blush. They two understood the great opportunity they were given. Unlike this older female guard who had been without any mate understood the reality of their world. Few got to mate, let alone be a potential future wife. Of course wives were far and few between as well.

      "Bring him fourth." The older female guard spoke.

      Through a stone doorway came several taller female guards carefully carrying a small palanquin. From inside came a slew of never heard holy words.

      "It appears he's still a bit irate. You girls better settle him down before later today when Othime visits him again."

      "Don't worry, Otohime has nothing to fear with my sister and I on the case."

      Truth be told, these bumbling, conniving girls were worrisome to her. But if they did screw up, maybe Otohime would allow the task to go to someone else, perhaps a well seasoned palace guard. She blushed at the thought, she wished she could have been chosen. She had worked long and hard in the palace for over thirty years with almost no gain other than some respect from a few other guardsman.

      "Yes yes, that's all well and good, please take him to the bath chambers, you're wasting my fellow guards time."

      Aoi, the eldest sister opened the moving palace and stuck her hand in expecting him to jump on.

      "He's not getting on my hand."

      "You must be doing something wrong" said the second youngest sister.

      Ren pushed away her sister Aoi and stuck her hand in the moving palace. "Come on little man, hop unto Ren's hand."

      "Like he would want to be on your stinky hand, you didn't even bother washing after we fished this morning."

      "Mana your one to talk, I've seen you try and ride the wani. Besides there was no time, given this limited opportunity presented itself in such a short time."

      "Nah, you just never bother to wash, Aoi and I both bathed after fishing, unlike you."

      Aoi hated it when her younger sisters bickered. She really wished she had found better fishing partners when she was younger. "Sisters this isn't working." Aoi said to the two girls.

      "Well what's your plan then," said the two younger sisters.

      Pushing aside her two younger sisters she put her hand into the moving palace. A moment later she was holding a small squirming young man.

      "Let go of me." Shouta loudly protested to the three large girls.

      "Mana, Ren. Help me remove his clothes."

      "He doesn't sound very happy Aoi." Mana spoke.

      "Aoi why  don't you let him take off his own clothes?" The second oldest girl said.

      "Hey little guy if you will calm down I will let you take off your own clothes okay?"

      Despite Aoi's nice kind words, she was mate by a spew of unknown holy words which didn't sound the least bit friendly.

      "Sister I tried to be nice with him, but I think we might have to force him to remove his clothes. Give me a hand."

      April the 9th, naval time 12:00AM, Ito's  perspective.

      "Vice Admiral Ito, the boats are prepared."

      "How many sailors volunteered to go?"

      "To many to count Vice Admiral. I've assigned a dozen kaiten pilots to man the boats. They are fearless enough not to lose their cool."

      "That will do Captain, who have you placed in command have the boats?"

      "I think I shall have that honor."

      "I cannot allow that captain, your place is on the bridge of the Yamato."

      "But Vice Admiral!"

      "Just as I cannot leave this ship, neither can you. Now launch the boats before that giant drowns."

      April the 9th, naval time 11:10PM, somewhere far north of the main Japanese fleet.

      "Commander Janney, we got a total of twenty six giants and counting coming into range of the Hackleback's 127mm guns and 40mm and 20mm guns, the 4 aft torpedo bay are also ready and waiting."

      "Very good, prepare to fire when they close into optimal firing range."

      "Aye commander."

      Commander Janney knew they couldn't win. "I'm going topside, any non busy marines will accompany me."

      "Commander your place is on the bridge."

      "Listen her bub, were between a rock and a hard place. Your commanding officer is giving you a god damn order, not taking requests."

      "Yes commander."

      Commander Janney made it topside as the first bursts of fire came from the submarines main cannon. In his hands was a browning heavy machine gun. The other twenty or so marines behind him also carried them and ammunition.

      "Listen up boys, were the United States Marines, and no giant devils are going to keep us down!"

      Everyone covered their ears with muffs as the 40mm Bofors guns started blazing out 120 rounds a minute. The submarine was easily making 40 miles per hour, but the enclosing giants were going almost three times as fast.

      The deck was shaking and the browning heavy machine guns started to add their firepower a mere five minutes after Commander Janney gave his speech. Below them the four aft torpedo's bay were fired and reloaded 6 times before the Hackleback's torpedo's were depleted.

      In the water lay around 26 giant bodies floating in the water and several more wounded or unable to continue. But the distance between the Hackleback and the rest of the Giants was less than a thousand feet.

      Commander John Foote of the USS Threadfin continued to watch the horror through the periscope. "God, their most at least be a hundred of them!"

      "Commander can you please give the order to fire?"

      Commander Foote was covered in sweat and seemed under pressure. "No marines, the Hackleback doesn't stand a chance, and I'm not getting us dragged down with her."

      "Surely we could at least support her?"

      "No they already communicated for us not to help. I think we have no other choice then to seek help from the Japs." He looked directly at the sailor. "Besides even with our support the battle could not be won."

      "Commander that's crazy. We are the United States Marines."

      "And just where is the United States? That's right were stuck here alone with enemies on all sides in a different world!"

      "Sir we cannot lose our integrity. Or who we are!"

      "We have little choice if we are to survive, and if I'm to join the Japs, then I want us to be armed and on somewhat even grounds."

      "Commander Foote!" A sailor yelled as he was looking into the periscope.

      John ran over to the periscope and pushed aside the young sailor. A giant demon giant varnishing a large club smashed it down against the Hacklebacks 127mm cannon. The marines, including commander Janney opened up a round of heavy fire with a dozen browning heavy machine guns on the giants arm.

      The giants arm was shredded by the bullet fire. The giant behind him kept pushing him forward regardless. As the two giants moved closer then onboard 20mm gun wrecked havoc on the first giant, as the first giant went down its left hand shot out towards the marines.

      Commander Janney bravely pushed another sailor out of the way of the giants outreaching hand.

      Janney flailed in the giants hand as he looked down at his fellow marines right before he was pulled underwater by the giant.

      His fellow marines carried on but were soon hard pressed to hold out on the deck, with  the 127mm gun disabled they didn't stand a chance against the oncoming storm.

      In their panic, a few marines went below and sealed the hatch.

      "Those morons!" Yelled Commander Foote.

      Everyone looked around the commander as he stood at the periscope.

      The Hackleback started to dive as the few remaining topside marines started discarding their heavy weapons and instead started swimming for their lives.

      "Did the Hacklback have enough time to recharge it's batteries?" Foote asked already knowing the asnwer.

      "Commander Foote, given the time the Hackleback had to recharge their power, they could surface, but only if they do so soon, otherwise the crew will be unable to surface and will suffocate in a few hours."

      "Fools!"

      The giants continued to slash their clubs in the water, others found better things to do.

      "I can't watch this!" John walked away from the periscope. "Periscope down!"

      "Aye Commander." the sailor said as they lowered the Periscope.

      Commander Foote retired into his personal quarters. It was a small room but the commanders quarters was much larger than standard enlisted sailors. Sitting down on his bed he recounted what he just saw quietly to himself.

      "Dear God, they were eating those Marines. Were nothing but food to them here!"

      April the 9th, naval time 11:50PM, The Ryujin Palace Baths.

      Stripping him of his clothes they hardly treated him with any respect, yet they were gentle. They were again using some incomprehensible language again, much to Shouta's ire. Shouta protested the entire time but was continually ignored. Unknownst to Shouta, the three girls had been given orders to abide by his wishes, but ignore anything he said in the holy tongue. Knowing this would not have done Shouta any good anyways as he only knew Japanese. So his demands would not be met.

      "He's kind of cute, and looks younger then dad." Ren studied the small man closely.

      "Ren don't compare him to dad. We don't want to offend Shouta."

      "I just can't believe how intricate these clothes are sisters. It's a shame we have to toss them out, their probably worth a fortune."

      "Mana, how many wani do you think we'd have to trade in order to get a set of clothes like these."

      "I don't know, I'm a fisherman, I don't bother to get clothes for myself. I'd guess at least a month's worth. They look pretty fancy."

      Aoi  stopped and thought for a moment, then took the clothes from her sister Mana. "I think I will hold onto these." She placed the small garment inside her fishing sack.

      Because fishing was a labor intensive line of work, most fisherman went without clothes and instead wore a simple hung sack to carry all of their instruments. This provided easier movement and allowed them to remain cooler.

      Ren was coupling the small man in her hand. "Come on lets hurry to the steam baths."

      Unable to resist them, Shouta sat crossed legged naked cupped in the hands of one of the girls. They were making their way towards a small steamy cave. The girls had to carefully crouch inside the tiny opening. Shouta wondered how all three girls would fit inside, he on the other hand could only marvel at the size of the steam bath.

      The three girls were relatively young looking, Shouta thought they ought to be around their late teens. They were not dressed, but Shouta's vision had been obscured by the hands cupped around him. So any glances he got of the girls had been brief. Shouta had actually been expecting a hot spring when he was told he would be forced to take a bath.

      Shouta felt the hands beneath him shake abruptly.

      "Hey careful down here you monsters." Shouta shouted up to the girls. He now stood on her hand in the center of her palm. The cupped hand had pulled away slightly which allowed Shouta to see the more of the cave, and his capturers.

      "Hey Shouta which one of us is cuter?" Ren asked as she displayed her muscled abs.

      "Hey that's not a fair question Ren." Aoi pouted. Most likely because she wanted to ask that very question herself.

      "He's just going to continue ignoring us anyways." Mana picked up the small man placed him on Aoi's tit.

      "What are you doing Mana!" Aoi demanded.

      "I just want him to see your huge rack from a close view. Also he can see my beautiful slender form from those large mounds. Everyone knows man love powerful muscular flat woman like me sister."

      "Mana that's going to far, apologize to your sister, it's not her fault she grew with large breasts."

      "Ren stay out of this, this is me and Mana's fight. I'd slug here right now, but man hate violence and competition so I'll be a bigger woman and step down."

      The three girls kept bickering, but Shouta wasn't following any of it, he was more concerned with his current state. He was slipping on a bead of sweat. It was quite hot and he was naked, he was actually thankful he didn't have his clothes. Though he really wish he had something more to hold onto.

      "Aoi your so full of yourself, I'm younger than you and still almost pull in as much wani as you. Even Ren is starting to out fish you. Maybe you missed your calling of basket maker."

      "Take that back Ma..na..."

      Shouta was still trying to find solid ground when the breasts of the girl he was on, leaned forward to yell. What he found to grab unto was a nipple, but that was only a trap. His hands simply slipped right off it.

      Mana and Ren watched as the small man slid down their sister's stomach and flew right into the air off Aoi's inner thigh.

      "Catch him!" all three girls called out.

      Shouta was panicking as he slid down the giants wet belly. Below that was the ground, which he wanted to avoid. Doing his best he slid towards the giants leg. Then he was air born as he flew of her inner thigh. Time seemed to slow down as he raced over the cave floor. Each little crack and crevice of the floor blurring before him right before he smacked into a pool of sweat at the girls feet. The puddle was roughly five feet deep, and his fall from the giants leg was not that high. The gravity was reduced on this world, so the fall was deadly, but he still hit the sweat puddle pretty hard.

      "I think he's okay. But he doesn't seem to be awake."

      "Are you sure Aoi, maybe he's just pretending to sleep out of fear." Ren nudged the man in Aoi's hand.

      "I'm sorry Aoi. I shouldn't have put him on your big breasts...."

      "Come on lets go bring him somewhere more comfortable sisters." Aoi said as she cupped her hand around the fragile man in her hand.

To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, maybe I spent too much of the chapter doing fan service, and not enough military otaku fan service. But in the end, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Proofing was done pretty quickly this time around so I wouldn't be shocked if I had made some errors. I also want to introduce a measure of unit used by ancient Japanese and modern alike. A jo is a measurement of around 10 feet, if this is confusing to some I may just ditch it.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak