- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello readers. This last bit of writing was kind of difficult and I worried about characters a bit, as a result I kept rewriting sentences as I was trying to level out my characters. Hopefully It's good. It continues where it left off. It didn't reach 2000 words, but it's real close! I feel Ashamed... :(

      April the 8th, naval time 3:30PM, Jiro's perspective.

      Jiro was pacing inside his man palace awaiting the arrival of the other male. It had been so long since he'd been able to gossip and exchange pleasantries with another man. So excited was he, he wished to change his clothes, but feared he would not have enough time before his wife came back. One never knew the flow of time from the confines of a man palace. Still it was very exciting none the less. He sounded young and was from another village. His wife had not called him and old man, so he doubted it was his father paying him a visit. Being giddy as he was, Jiro could not even notice as the thatched door swung back open for his wife's return.

      Looking up through the branched bars of his palace, Jiro made out one of his daughters holding someone far above his sight. He wished he could get higher. But being a man, there was no other option than to await the approval of his wife. Still he lingered looking upward to the two titanic figures in front of him.

      Momo glanced down at her cute flamboyant husband. He looked very happy, more so then when she got him a pretty new suit. The suit was made from the most precious flowers which grew on the dangerously thin branches of the tree village. It irked her that this other man dazzled him so, with just a whisper of his existence. Still, boys will be boys, even if her husband was older than her. She was only fifty or so with at least two thirds or more of her life left to live. "Husband I've brought a strange visitor, and he has quite a strange story to tell."

      Shouta was nervous as Maki bent down setting him inside yet another infernal cage. He started to protest until a scantily clad man his size dropped him in a large bear hug.

      Maki looked down at her father, somewhat embarrassed and proud. Of course she had been allowed to see him and talk with him, but her father was often busy with his duties as a husband to see his daughter.

      "It's so good to be able to meet with another man!" Jiro shouted as he squeezed Shouta.

      "Let go of me!" Shouted Shouta.

      "Why of course my brother!" He let him fall to the floor. "Tell me young man, what is your name and where did you get such wonderful fabrics!?" Shouta was yet again under the attack of a man who looked to be in his late forties, as the man grabbed all around his clothes.

      "Stop that old man!" Shouta tried to push him away in a vain attempt.

      "As you wish, but you still have not told me your name." Jiro looked like he had not yet wanted to stop his fun.

      "It's Shouta, but the better question is when did you get captured by these giants?" Jiro had a puzzled look on his face for a second.

      "My wife and daughter are by no means giants, or perhaps your mother and daughters were bigger?"

      Shouta wasn't sure if he should be shocked, or if he should wonder what torture he had been through to come to his conclusion. "There is no possible way those two could be your wife and child, you're too small!"

      The man laughed at Shouta. "Wife, I think he's trying to call me infertile."

      Momo's face cast a shadow over her husband's palace. "If he was infertile there is no way Maki would be standing over there blushing!" She pointed at her large daughter with emphasis.

      "But how!? Woman and man are the same size!" Shouted Shouta in response to the large looming face.

      "Same size..." Mother and daughter said aloud at the same time. The both burst into laughing. "If man and woman were the same size, that would be really weird."

      "Can you imagine mother, what father would look like!?" Mom burst into a hearty laugh as well. Shouta was flabbergasted as the only other man nearby only joined in their laugh for nearly ten minutes. Shouta was not amused, gazing at them with a serious stern face.

      With bellies tired and sore, the conversation finally continued. Shouta tried to state his case, but they seemed to think his story was a fantasy or lie. Getting hungry the two women, left Momo's room leaving Shouta and the old man Jiro alone.

      Shouta was pouting and felt like he had been completely ignored. Jiro slapped him in the back. "Even if what you said is true, and you do come from a land where the females are tiny, the truth is, here they are huge. Your best off just starting a new village, you could take any of my daughters. Wife permitting."

      Shouta looked at the old man. "One of your daughter would restrict me or treat me like a pet, how could one live like that."

      "Why would anyone not want to live in sheer comfort." Responded Jiro just as perplexed. Shouta thought on it for a moment. The idea of never embracing a woman again, to be trapped in a cage at the amusement of others, to be treated as an object, he would rather commit seppuku. Ritual suicide.

      "Tell me old man Jiro." He was stopped from talking. Jiros hand had covered his mouth.

      "We are brothers, I'm not your old man!"

      "Sorry." Apologized Shouta. "I will not live as these women dictate, I'd rather die than be caged."

      "That's absolute foolishness! If you were my son I'd have my wife punish you!"

      "As opposed to you punishing me Jiro?"

      Jiro was shocked. "How could a man ever strike another man, we are all loving brothers!"

      "Shut the fuck up Jiro, You're a coward and have no authority over me, a man! You lost the right to call yourself one a long time ago. To feel content to be locked up and in a cage and dance for these giants, you should feel ashamed!"

      Jiro was too shocked to reply, this man, much younger than himself spoke like an angry woman, no compassion no love, he was cold. "Get away from me! You're some kind of a monster man!" Jiro backed behind a corner of what was apparently a wardrobe of some kind. The kimono's were quite intricately made despite being made by giant hands.

      "All I want is to leave this tree by myself and return to my fleet, Jiro will your wife let me go!" He continued to scamper away from Shouta and refused to acknowledge he was a man, instead shouting monster at Shouta. This continued until the two woman returned.

      April the 8th, naval time 5:00PM, Momo's and Maki's perspective.

      Mother and daughter returned from their dinner, Momo was caring a specially prepared meal for her husband while Maki carried a small bite of her leftovers for Shouta. Stepping into Momo's room they heard the small screams of Jiro as he kept fleeing into different parts of his man palace.

      "Jiro!" Momo called out as she raced to her husband's palace dropping his food.

      "Get this monster away from me!" Jiro shouted.

      "I've just been trying to calm him down, but he won't listen!" Shouted Shouta.

      Momo reached inside the cage and grabbed Shouta by the back of his shirt. "I can't believe how rude you've been to my husband!" She set Shouta down on her daughter Maki's unready hand.

      "You could have killed him mother!"

      "He upset my husband this much!" She held him cradling in her arms. Shouta dared not speak, although he wished too. His near fall had rattled him a bit. "Shouta is clearly upset too mother!" She held him towards her mother.

      Shouta found himself falling yet again as he was thrown out of Maki's hand. Momo had slapped Maki's hand as she had tried to approach her mother.

      Lucky for Shouta he landed onto a light fabric, much like hemp. Clinging unto the fabric he looked down. Dangling below his feet was a canyon between two large pale mounds. Maki panicked as she saw Shouta cling to her top right before slipping down between her breasts.

      Shouta became wedged as he fell between the two soft mounds of flesh. Maki sighed, relived she had bigger breasts than most other girls for once. Picking up Shouta she cupped her hand around him and left her mother's room. Her mother did not even watch her leave as she left, instead focusing all her attention upon her frightened husband.

      April the 8th, naval time 6:00PM, Shouta's perspective.

      By the time Maki had already climbed back down to her room, Shouta had been yelling inside her hand the entire time. "She nearly killed me!" Said Shouta as Maki opened her hand.

      "She was just protecting her husband, it's a natural woman instinct." "I wasn't gonna hurt him, if I wanted to though, he would have been a push over." Maki stared at him, clearly upset, yet unable to respond. He was right, her father was a coward, she couldn't deny it. But all men were.

      Sighing Maki set Shouta back in her Man Palace. Shouta noticed this cage was actually better than the one her father had. "So the men in your world have females your size?" "How do you well, do it?" She blushed.

      Shouta felt this question should have been his, not the other way around. "I suppose you don't have to worry about being crushed." He said as she giggled in response.

      "Well partner, my mom may be right, or maybe it's my instincts, but I believe you. A little." She held out her hand indicting a little with a three foot gap between her thumb and finger.

      "A little!" Shouta responded.

      "You aren't like any man I've ever seen or met, and even my mother and father think you're a monster."

      "You're the monsters!" Scuffed Shouta.

      "Maybe? But I think you will need me in order to return home."

      "I can get home on my own!" Maki laughed.

      "You can't even make it down the tree, and even if you did, a bird would probably take you up here again! And I can't have that if I'm to court you!"

      Shouta looked up at the large woman. "Sorry I'm not interested in large girls that can crush me!"

      "I don't think you have a choice if you want to leave." She smirked from behind the bars of her man palace. "I will get out of here!"  He yelled!

      "Yes you will. But it will be long after I have gotten a good night's sleep."

      "You can't just ignore me, you don't even look old enough to be eighteen yet!"

      Maki scowled. "I'm already thirty eight!"

      "Good night Shouta!" She walked over to her bed and striped before jumping into a nearby hammock hanging in her room.

      Admiring the view lustfully for a moment, Shouta failed to respond to her. "Thirty Eight, looking like that?"

      As Shouta watched Maki roll around in her sleep he began looking for a way out of his cage. He continued to do this for hours, but everywhere he went all the weaves were solid, there was no escape. As the sun dipped into the sky and Shouta's fatigue set in, he couldn't help but fall asleep in a large straw bed made with bird feathers. It was actually much more comfortable then what he had aboard the battleship Hamakaze.

      Still he was in a cage.

To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

So that was the end of this two parter.  Hopefully you liked it. I'm trying to develop Maki and Shouta more as they might play pivotal future roles in the story. Let me know what you think. Next chapter will start with the continuation of the fleet branch of the story.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak