- Text Size +

“Hot damn.”

“Oh, stop,” Victoria playfully jabbed as she climbed into Parker’s car.

Although he would never admit it to her besides through the clever quip, Parker loves when Victoria dresses up like she did that night.  Sporting leather boots that went up to the middle of her shins, Victoria’s legs were left exposed, giving way to a tiny skirt.  The rest of her getup left much to the imagination, a flowy top covering the torso of her tiny frame.  Her cute face was highlighted by bright red lipstick and soft-looking hair.

“You excited?!”

“Yeah,” Parker tried to enthusiastically respond.

“You’re such a poop. I’m letting you loose tonight.”

“Oh, are you?”

Victoria only gave a sly smile as she pulled a flask from her purse and took a heavy swig.

“What are you doing?!”

“Relax, I’m just getting a head start.”

Parker parked across the street from the location that the party was at, an area that was just outside the city.  Parker let out a heavy sigh as he could hear the thumping music escaping from the moderately sized apartment.  He was still feeling anxious as all hell, especially after he was already humiliated earlier in the day.

“Again, relax.” Victoria grabbed Parker’s hand and took him to the door.

After giving the party host a long hug, Victoria led Parker into the revelry, which was quickly escalating into one of those parties that you would see on a teenage, rated R comedy featuring heavy drinking and unadulterated sex.  Parker had to dodge beer spilling onto him multiple times, the partygoers already losing their collective balance and coordination

Fucking shit.

As if she could read his mind, Victoria yelled into Parker’s ear, “You need a shot!”

“I’m good!” Parker said with the full intention of driving home that night.

“No!”  The ever-persistent Victoria shouted back, and physically dragged Parker to the bar and poured him a shot.

One can’t hurt. Maybe it’ll get her off my case.

Parker threw the bitterly nauseating shot back, his body instantly warming up.

“There ya’ go! Let’s dance!”

A healthily buzzed Victoria shoved Parker into the dancing crowd, and he began awkwardly gyrating to the music.  However, he involved himself more with watching Victoria’s sexily majestic moves, which were slowly attracting the gaze of fellow partygoers.

She really knows how to work her ass, damn. Maybe this isn’t so bad. At least the DJ is spinning the new Daft Punk album.

Due to some impressive coaxing by Victoria, Parker even took a second shot.  And a third.  Fourth. Fifth.  Each request was easier for Victoria to make, who was trying to give him the much-needed getaway from his stressful life that he needed.  She sensed that he subconsciously wanted it too.

“YOU….Are great.” Parker threw down his seventh, or maybe ninth, shot.  The two friends were now at the bar after Parker nearly fell onto another girl while trying to show off his newfound dance moves.

“I try, I try,” slurred Victoria, slumping over the bar and scanning her eyes around the party, squinting in an attempt to distinguish what she thought was a familiar face, or maybe it was just a lamp.

“I gotta pee.”  At that, Victoria clumsily darted upstairs.  She pushed her way past the stares of interested men, the fact that she had to urinate becoming her entire universe at that very moment.

“I just knew, I just…knew! I needed this sooo much. Like what the fuck is a Patrisssha?  Bitch ain’t got shit right now!” Parker clearly didn’t register that his friend had left, and kept ranting expletives and making repeated assertions that indicated his new, liquor-induced confidence. 

“And the worst part was…I was kind of turned on by the whole ordeal!” Parker finished recapping his eventful morning on the bus to a complete stranger, who actually found the fact that this spaz of a man basically submitted to a woman during his morning commute quite amusing.  Pausing for a second, whatever was left of Parker’s sober mind reminded him that he came here with someone.

Wait, fuck. Where’s Victoria?! I knew that this would happen!

Although Parker was not thinking clearly, he wanted his friend back.  They were having a pretty good time when they were together; her absence pissed Parker off.  Normally, he would just retreat into a forgotten corner somewhere, or maybe even text her.  But this Parker, the one who has just entered the blissful escape that is granted when you lose count of your drinks, hastily acted on his impulsions.

“Victoria!” Parker shouted into the living room, which contained a weird smell and several people huddling around an apparatus emitting creamy smoke.  But no Victoria.

Parker spun around and made his way to the stairs, dodging a couple that he swore was approaching third base as he passed.  After conquering the stairs with the effort that he assumed would be required to climb Everest or Kilimanjaro, Parker was faced with a set of doorways at the top.  The hallway was mostly empty, besides a couple of people waiting in line for the bathroom.  Still no Victoria in sight.  Parker brushed past the bathroom line and grabbed the adjacent door’s handle, twisted, and threw open the door, expecting to see Victoria there, most likely fucking some guy.  Instead, he was overcome by a blinding white light, which to him felt like it overcame his entire body.

“Do you mind, bro?”

As Parker struggled to readjust his eyes to an actual well-lit room after partying in relative darkness for so long, he began to see a few guys playing video games and casually sipping beer.  Unlike Parker, they could handle their booze.  They also looked miffed; the guys were most likely friends of the party host trying to wind down after the wild night.  After staring confusedly at the frenzied military action on the TV screen, Parker remembered his original goal and hurriedly left the room and shut the door.  He then walked further down the hallway, and began to turn a corner towards a couple more rooms.

“WHAT THE HELL! YOU CRAZY FUCKING BITCH! NO! NO! THAT IS NOT…NORMAL!”

Just then, a crazed-looking man clothing himself with a pillow ran full-speed towards Parker, who just managed not to lose his footing as the man roughly bumped into him and continued down the stairs and out the front door.  Parker could not tell if the man was drunk, high, or tripped out, but the man just looked plain scared

Maybe if Parker was in a more controlled state, he would have noticed that the man was shaking and sweating as well, and his anxiety would have compelled him to turn the other way.  Inhibitions washed away, however, Parker was actually curious to find out what was hiding behind the open door at the end of the hallway.  Hell, maybe it was even Victoria scaring someone away with some unusual foreplay.

Parker soldiered on down the dark hallway, the echoing club music the only sound as he neared the door.  Not wanting to completely intrude like he did the last time, but still not caring enough to knock or call from the entrance, Parker slowly entered through door. 

What happened next nearly scared him sober.

There’s no fucking way.

Beyond the door, in the far corner of the room, was a large figure leaning over a dresser, fiddling with what seemed to be a little box.

The dress. The hair. Face. Legs. Toes. Everything. It’s her. 

It was the woman that Parker futilely adored.  The woman that he went to uncalled for lengths to appease.  The woman that embarrassed the hell out of him.  Despite all of this, it was the woman that seemingly was in the back of his head the entire day.  It was undoubtedly the goddess from the bus.

Only she was bigger.

Instead of fitting at a normal length, the dress that she was sporting earlier was threatening to expose her tightening underwear.  The seams were beginning to split along the torso.  Her boobs looked as if they would break free at any moment.  Those alluring heels were discarded near her increasingly mammoth feet, the heels looking rather small in comparison.

Before Parker had any chance to snap himself out of the hypnosis that the amazon unknowingly set on him, she slowly looked over to him, giving him a look that instantly made him understand why a man just sprinted out of the room in fear. 

Have you ever wanted to feel strong, little man? Aren’t you sick of being everyone’s little bitch?”

Parker’s legs were locked; he was not leaving the presence of this goddess.  He’s not even sure if he was registering the purring questions from the woman.  What seemed like a billion other questions were crossing his hazy mind, like “How the hell is she here? Why is she bigger? Was something slipped in my drink? Does she remember me? Why am I even still staying here?”

Come here.”

Parker was snapped out of his overdriven mind by the simple order, which he understood clear as day.  He timidly shuffled to her, the woman looking much taller to him as he approached.  He stopped about a couple strides away from her, and awaited her next order.

Closer.”

Parker, with his head down, took two steps closer, his eyes reaching just short of her womanhood.  He was beginning to smell her distinguishably female scent, which became stronger with each deep breath that she took.

In a state of awe, he took one long and deliberate once-over of this ethereal woman.  He saw her beautiful feet and long toes, which were laughably larger than his. He followed his gaze up her legs, which mind-bogglingly about matched him in height, and further up past those perfect breasts and heavenly face, which were only magnified since he last saw her that morning.

As if she was waiting for him to finish fully admiring her, she then cupped his face with her massive, manicured hands and said, “We’re both going to do each other a favor, you understand little one?”

At that, the amazon took the small box and slid out two clear strips with her large fingers.  The strips looked like the dissolvable listerine strips that you could find in a drug store.  Despite Parker’s cluelessness, he knew that she was not trying to freshen his breath.

I want you to take this with me.  This will transform you.  It will change your position in life.  It will force you to stop being pathetic. This will change your life, I can promise you that.

Blankness.  The enormity of the situation was overpowering Parker’s very being.  His brain was struggling to make sense of anything at all.  The 10-plus shots of whiskey did not help either.  He was scared yet excited.  He was confused yet cognizant.  He was hesitant, but maybe, just maybe, he was willing.

With that, the gorgeously tall woman bent down and enveloped Parker in a deep, long, passionate kiss.  Her plush lips not only made contact with his lips, but with his lust, his dreams, the part of him that wanted another life, another chance.

This woman was full of surprises.

Not leaving Parker’s eye-level, the goddess whispered, “Take this trip with me.” She pulled his limp jaw down, and slid the strip in.  It quickly dissolved in Parker’s mouth.  Rising up to her majestic height, she did the same, with an eager smile.