- Text Size +

Eternally introspective, Parker wasn’t sure which was preferable: Always figuratively gasping for another, life-sustaining breath in his insufferable everyday life, or physically gulping air as the top of his face barely reached out of Ava’s chest, making it hard to breathe.  Comparatively, however, Parker’s latest form of imprisonment was much better than Victoria’s lethal boot (he swore that the smell was still clinging onto his skin) and the psychologically-suffocating hand of Ava. 

Ava’s worldly breasts firmly hugged Parker, giving him the most affection that he’s received in a while.  The two mountains were seemingly his only companions at that time.  They were warm, soothing his tense body.  Her fruity perfume was pleasurably intoxicating, the effect no doubt enhanced due to his small size.  Finally, the most rewarding to Parker’s senses, was the reliable thumping of Ava’s heart.  A rumble that affected Parker with each pump, he knew that the mystical organ would be the key to his escape.

There’s no use in fighting her.  She doesn’t believe anything that I say, and her mood swings are pretty vicious.  My best shot is to ride this out.  If my hallucination was real, the first priority is to get out of the prom without incident.  I can find Victoria later, given that I can win over Ava.   Hopefully, she’ll realize that I’m who I say I am.  She did show signs of compassion; I’ll have to tap into that.  If not, I’ll have to carefully pick a time to escape.  For now, I have no other choice than to trust her, and…obey her.

As he has done so many other times in his life, Parker waited.  And waited.  Waiting for something to happen.  As far as he could tell, Ava put most of her troubles behind her and was having a relatively good night, chatting about irrelevant things with friends and occasionally dancing.  He mostly heard female voices from his cushy prison, however.

Why doesn’t she have a date?  I know she’s a little unstable, but that’s all teenagers, right?

Brushing this thought aside, he tried to relax, which was still a very difficult task for him, regardless of the circumstance.  He had no hope of being noticed, the dress covering him up and his voice still too weak to project itself.  At his size, he wasn’t even sure if the giantess would feel him squirming.  He was an afterthought.  It was almost as if Ava was intentionally ignoring him.

“Where’s Colleen?”  Parker heard a girl ask in the vicinity of Ava.

“I’ve been wondering the same thing, she said that she was going outside with her date, but she never came back,” another girlish voice boomed. 

“Well, I was going to leave for her house soon, so she better be back by then,” a third girl said.

“Is that like an after-prom thing?”  Ava timidly asked, her voice sending vibrations through Parker’s tiny body.  The constant fact that he was surrounded by mountainous teenagers still did not fail to terrorize his nerves.

“Um…Yeah,” the second voice said with a hint of rejection, causing Ava’s heart to start beating faster.  Parker knew that something was up.  “We’ll, uh, see you later, Ava.”  After that, Parker heard the sound of multiple heels clacking away, retreating in the distance.

“Ava, sweetie…”  Parker heard a new, softer voice say, this one closer to his place of confinement.  “You know those girls are bitches, anyway.”

“So…Does that mean that you’re still sleeping over tonight?”  Ava asked, her voice significantly less assertive and lively than it was while talking to him in the bathroom.

“I can’t tonight Ava, I’m sorry.  I have to…My mom wants me home, that’s all,” the girl nervously replied.

“It’s fine, I get it,” Ava seethed in response.  As she said this, Parker’s stomach was thrust into nauseous pit, as she assumingly sped away.  He heard a lot of clanking and shuffling, followed by another sickening rush as Ava aggressively moved away again.  

She’s definitely leaving.  That’s good…but her mood isn’t.

Parker gulped within the white walls of Ava’s dress, becoming increasingly worried about how this latest altercation would determine his fate.  Only hearing the seemingly earth-piercing clicks and clacks of her heels and the intermittent sniffles, Parker was trying to fast-track his escape plan, only to think of nothing.  He pushed his head up, as if he was about to go underwater, and took a deep breath and sank back down into the sea of cleavage within Ava’s push-up bra.  His original plan of action remained – trust and obey.

*SLAM*

That must be her car door.  Jesus, we’re alone now.

Ava said nothing, and Parker didn’t dare to be the one to speak first.  It was only up, and down.  Up, and down.  Up, and down.  The consistent rising and falling of Ava’s chest was absolutely terrifying for Parker, the symphony of her heartbeats crescendoing into the unknown. 

Shit.

“WHY?!” Ava stuffily yelled to no one in particular within her car, slamming her hands off of something, probably the steering wheel.  Parker’s heart skipped about ten beats at the sudden outburst.

Up, and down.  Up, and down.  Faster and faster.  Ava’s breasts ballooned further into Parker’s face with each breath, squeezing the air out of his body faster than he could take it in.

Oh, no.

Like two angry bulldozers, Ava’s index finger and thumb drove past the top of her dress and into her breasts, obviously giving no thought to the fragility of its miniscule inhabitant.  For the second time that night, Parker was thrust into the air and directly in front of the face of the beautiful brunette, only this time knowingly.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?!” Ava screamed at her tiny prisoner, tears beginning to come out of her soft eyes with little restraint. 

So close to the face of the troubled young woman, who was a remarkable clusterfuck of beauty, anger, and pain, Parker was about to emotionally, and maybe physically break down as well.

“TELL ME!” Ava raged, jarring Parker up and down, looking like she was about ready to stomp him flat.

“N-N-Nothing! You’re…beautiful, really!” Parker shouted to her, his words being the truth. “Listen, I was too afraid to even go to Prom my junior year! And senior year…my date ditched me at the last second for another guy.”  Ava only stared at the tiny, vulnerable man, only slightly lessening the grip that she had on him.  Parker lowered his head, dragging his eyes away from Ava’s shifting gaze, took a breath, and said, “Honestly, I would have done anything to have gone with a girl like you.”

No, no, no. That was too much.  I shouldn’t have said that. I’m a fucking idio---

“Really?” Ava looked at Parker as if he was a puzzle, then lowered him into her free hand, letting him rest in the preferable refuge of her palm.  She peered down at him, her expression switching between one of affection and one of doubt.  “I hope that you’re telling the truth,” Ava said while wiping tears away, “Because I really need a friend right now…It’s just been a hellish day.  I…I don’t want to go into it.”  The redness began to fade away from her face as she took a deep look at Parker that resulted in a smile.  “For that, I’ll forget that you might be a drug-crazy perv for now.  I bet you’re hungry, huh?”

Parker let out a small, yet unsure smile for the first time that day and nodded in response.  He decided to not push his luck and stay quiet.  He didn’t quite understand why his profession had such a great effect; maybe she really just needed someone to tell her that she was beautiful, or that someone else understood her pain.  Regardless, Parker was counting his blessings, thankful that the young giantess’s recent mood swing turned in his favor.

“You’re lucky that you have a way with words, little guy.” Ava said, lowering Parker into the cup holder of her car.  She then started the car, which sounded and felt like a rocket launching to Parker, who sat down inside of the round and deep pit of the cup holder, trying to avoid the sticky parts from spilled soda. Now the most secure that he had been since shrinking, he looked up at Ava she drove home.  It was easy for him to get lost in her beauty, which was only multiplied by her scale.  Regardless of his new stature, Parker’s loneliness was still full-sized.  As was his anxiety, which still prodded him, keeping him on the hopeful path towards Victoria.  Now new in Parker’s life was uncertainty.  He was still fearful, though. This time, however, it was of the unknown, not of what he knew would send him into mental fits on the office, home, or pretty much wherever or whatever he did.  Opposing headlights shining through the car’s windshield and onto Ava’s auburn hair, Parker had yet to figure out whether or not uncertainty was a good thing.      

“Alright little Parker, that’s your name, right?  Probably to your disappointment, I’m going to go to the bathroom to change.”  Now standing on the thick pink fibers of Ava’s bedroom floor, Parker looked up at his new, titanic companion, trying not to cringe as her impossibly long feet wiggled their way out of her heels.  “Just hang tight!”  Ava said as she stomped away.

Is she being…flirty now?  God, I don’t know which side of her I should be more afraid of.

Parker looked past Ava’s enormous snowy heels, taking in his new surroundings.  The room and its material inhabitants seemed harmless enough, the color scheme generally being pink with the typical furniture that one would associate with a bedroom.  It was generally tidy, minus a few scattered things, like discarded socks, underwear, and running shoes.  His mind always taking him to troublesome places, Parker tried to shrug the knowledge that he could easily fit inside of any of those unappealing items.  He made a mental note to keep with the “trust and obey” strategy for the time being.   He dropped his thought as Ava, now in noticeably better spirits, bounced back into the room.  She looked much more comfortable than before, sporting a tank top and short shorts.  More importantly, she was carrying a paper plate with a slice of pizza on it.  She reached down, and with force that would require copious amounts of manpower at Parker’s scale, picked up her heels and tossed them under her bed.  She sat down Indian-style, her bottom flattening many unfortunate strands of carpet.  Parker looked up at the girl, who was still a sight to cower from even while sitting.

“Alright, first things first.  I stole one of my mom’s handkerchiefs and cut it up a little bit, so you can cover yourself with it or whatever,” Ava said with a snort of laughter, “And I warmed up pizza for us.  See, I’m not that bad.”   

Parker couldn’t argue with that logic as he wrapped his new wardrobe around himself, stepped on the plate and subsequently ate his small portion of the pizza hungrily.  He attempted to ignore how improbably terrifying the simple and innocent action of Ava eating was.  So, he stared at the ground every time she picked up and put down the monstrous snack after taking a giant-sized chomp, for the bite-marks in the food gave him added fretfulness, whether it was merited or not.         

“You need to relax,” Ava said, Parker’s concern apparently noticeable even at his size.  “It’s just…I get used a lot by people, guys and girls.  And with how rumors and whatnot spread in school, my life has sucked lately.   I get frustrated, and that makes me angry, I guess.  Like I said, I really don’t want to get into it.  I just don’t really trust people anymore.  Sorry that I didn’t really give you a chance earlier, Parker.”

Parker finished his last bite of pizza and looked up at Ava, who looked even more gorgeous as she was opening up.

“I understand, really,” Parker shouted up, not even realizing that he was having one of his first emotional conversations in ages.

This is it! She’s relaxed and happy now, if I can just—

“But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to let you off easy,” Ava said crushingly, hardly able to control the loveable, yet devilish grin on her face.  “I’m still having my sleepover tonight, regardless of who showed up.  And you still have to prove your motives, mister.”  Ava tried to cover a laugh, but failed, obviously excited to have fun with the shrunken man, who was looking like he was about to piss himself.  “Like I said, relax!  We’re just going to play a game!”    

“I’m…I’m terrible at games,” Parker said weakly and unconvincingly.

“Hah! Trust me, it won’t be hard.  We’re going to play…” Ava cutely put her finger to her lips, feigning deep thought.  “Would You Rather!”

She’s having way too much fun with this, but it sounds harmless enough.

“What’s that?”

“Well, it’s kinda like truth or dare, but with two dares that are both pretty terrible options.  So I would ask you, Would You Rather…and give you two options, and you do the one that you think would suck less.  It’ll be fun!”  Seeing Parker’s worried scowl, she added with a wink, “At least for me!”

Alright, it can’t be too bad.  She’ll just make me dance or something, then she’ll be happy and start listening to me, then I can work on reversing this.

“So! Would you rather…” Ava said while dragging out the last “r” in contemplation of her next words, “Rub my feet for 10 minutes, or give my foot 10 kisses?  I know that sounds weird, but I’ve been on my feet all day.”

You’ve got to be kidding me.  More feet.  Well, do you want to be bug-sized for the rest of your life Parker?

Not wanting to relive the experience with the Amazon by tasting sweaty feet, Parker said, “I guess I’ll massage, your uh, feet then.”

“Great! I have to admit, I kind of wanted you to feel your little lips on my toes,” Ava said seriously, but after seeing Parker’s confused expression, blushed and blurted out, “Just kidding, I don’t think anyone’s ever really rubbed my feet before!”  With that, Ava laid down, making sure that her tired feet were propped up only inches from Parker.

My god.

Standing in front of her left foot, Parker was in awe of it in every way.  It stretched high above his head, looking like it would take multiple men to fully relieve its pain.  Her toes wiggled at the top, even the big and second toes looked humiliatingly taller than him.  Since her shoes that night were mostly strappy and open, a moderate amount of dirt slipped under, so the wrinkles of her foot each had helpings of scattered debris.  The openness of the shoe left Ava’s feet not smelling as god-awful as Victoria’s, but he still was struck with the all-too-familiar foot stench.  Parker realized how truly embarrassing it would be to pamper this pretty teen’s massive feet.

“Hey, not to make fun of your size, but I can’t tell if you’ve started or not yet.  You can always change your answer, you know!”  Ava said hopefully.  Parker was then snapped out of his trance and he dug his insignificant hands into the bottom of her foot, trying to rub in small circles.

I can’t believe that I’m doing this.

“Ooh, that’s nice!  I wish you were a bit bigger though.  Here, I’ll shift my foot a little further down,” Ava sweetly sung, startling Parker as she lowered her foot, casting a shadow over his entire body.  He reached up and continued massaging her doughy sole, hoping that he was at least doing a decent job, for some reason.  Ava giggled the whole way, also in disbelief as she had a tiny man basically acting as her slave.  Parker was ready to jump out of his skin as she lowered her foot so that he could reach the ball of it.

Shit, she’s literally about to crush me!  Trust and obey, Parker, trust and obey.

Parker kept rubbing and wiped the dirt and perspiration from his hands on his makeshift attire when he was done. Ava lifted her foot, abruptly picked him up, and placed him upright in between her big and second toes.  As Ava leaned in to get a better look at him, he tried to not look like a completely emasculated coward, her big toe looking like it could easily beat him in a wrestling match.  

Ava softly cooed, “Awe! You look so adorable there!  Here, since you’ve done so well, I’ll give you an out.  If you give my big toe a hug and a kiss we’ll call it a night.”  Ava let out a mesmerizing, warm smile that almost made Parker want to do it willingly.  Not wanting to go through the arduous process with her right foot, he quickly turned, wrapped his arms around the toe as far as they could go, pursed his lips, and gave the soft skin a peck.  Parker looked back at Ava and flashed that small smile of his, waiting for a reaction.

In outward satisfaction, Ava yelped, “Yay, that was so cute! See, that wasn’t so bad!  And…neither are you Parker.”  The affectionate smile never leaving her face, Ava plucked Parker from between her toes, stood up, and walked around her room, picking up various items and talking at the same time.  “I guess that you haven’t given me a reason to distrust you yet, and I actually had a pretty good after-prom with you.  I feel a little better now!  I’m still going to have to deal with those girls later; maybe you can help me with that.  But, thanks so much!”  Ava set Parker down on her bedside table, along with an emptied Altoids box filled with cotton swabs.  “This is the best that I could think of, it should be comfy enough.  I figured that we could talk tomorrow; it looks like you worked up quite a sweat! Goodnight, little guy.”  Not looking for a response, Ava blew Parker a kiss, shut off the lights, and slipped into her frilly bed.

Parker climbed into his bed, ready to get his first decent night’s rest in what felt like a year.  But of course, his mind had other plans.

Wow, I’m honestly pretty surprised that I’ve still alive.  She’s a really sweet girl, but hardly reliable. Come to think of it, she really hasn’t given me much room to talk.  I can understand her excitement, though.  And why won’t she tell me what the rift between her and her friends is? What did she mean by, “Maybe you can help me with that?” And the hallucinations!  The drug also hasn’t even shown the slightest bit of wearing off either. Man… At least Ava likes me at the moment, maybe a little too much. It felt really good though, I can’t lie to myself…Maybe I should just make a break for it; I have roughly 7-9 hours to do it.  I can’t take risks, but where has that gotten me in life?  God, I just don’t know anymore.

Uncertainty.  Parker was now firmly separated from the stereotypical grind of his everyday life, his future now a dark abyss of the unknown.  As Ava’s light, yet endearing snores filled his ears, Parker’s mind ticked away, focusing on the one thing that he was actually certain of.  He was absolutely now sure that his decisions, now more than ever, would ultimately mean life, or death.  He resolved himself to act accordingly.