- Text Size +
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a scene from a movie or some kind of special effects trick. This is the real thing."

Displayed on the TV was an image of this enormous catgirl. It was already nighttime, and the video showed her curled up, taking a nap. Despite the damage she caused, it was hard not to get a little aroused by her intensive cuteness.

Which was exactly what was happening to Juan M, a 19-year old college student watching the news right now.

"Aheheheh......heh heh.......she's just so.......hot....No! I can't think those bad thoughts!" he said while watching. "Aw, what the hell, it's not like anyone's going to know..."

".....advise everyone to show no violence towards her if she comes near your place of residence. You may inadvertantly provoke her." the reporter continued. They then cut to two anchors.

"In case you're just joining us we're covering the news story......of a lifetime. I know it's hard to believe, but an enormous.....feline girl, around 50 miles in height, appeared near New York City last night. Her appearance resulted in the utter decimation of three-fourths of the city. The images we've seen are......disturbing, to say the least. Our country's defenses mobilized, but she suffered no damage. The decision was then made to retreat and show no further violence. After that, the entire city of Noirville was wiped out in less than 10 minutes."

"She was seen last holding a magnifying glass and observing the city she just quite literally wiped off the map."

"Once again, we urge you to give her no reason to kill any of you. No weapons of any kind should be fired. Any hostility may result in the loss of further millions of lives."

Juan flipped the channel, and sure enough, it was the same thing on them all.

"Everyone around the world must be watching this. That's a lot of catgirl. It's like a macrophile's dream come true......"

Then it hit him. GTS Warehouse's chatroom would be buzzing this late at night with the recent news. He typed in his name (GreenJedi) and logged on with his password.
---------------------------------------------------------
GreenJedi: Good evening, how is everybody doing?

ChibiSquish: Fine

Aki-chan: Fine..

DimmyMao: I'm good.

CrazyThunder: fine ^_^

GreenJedi: So, I guess everyone's heard the news.

Aki-chan: Obviously. The stuff about the......freaking huge cat girl.

CrazyThunder: heh, she's cute......

DimmyMao: Well, catgirls aren't my favorite.

Aki-chan: You can't pick and choose your real life giantesses, though..

GreenJedi: True. True.

ChibiSquish: Well, damn, she's cute as hell! A little oversized for me, but like you said Aki.....Anyway, I like her.

Aki-chan: Are you kidding? Mega is my favorite. Mile tall catgirls are pretty awesome, but this takes the cake!

CrazyThunder: I don't know. she seems ok, but shes hurting a lot of people. this is real life stuff people.

ChibiSquish: Well, if it's my time, I want it to be because of her. :P
I hope she slips off those boots.

DimmyMao: Mmhmmm...

Aki-chan: Well, it seems that this.....being has little regard for our lives. She clearly is not human. Possibly an alien from another world who is observing our kind. I suppose this answers the question of weither or not we are alone in this world. This.......cat girl, as it seems, views us as a curious child would view, say, an ant colony. A lower form of life that is ultimately expendable, and yet interesting to examine.

DimmyMao: You seem to be the expert on her.

Aki-chan: Hey, this is just my guess.

DimmyMao: If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd like to meet her.

Aki-chan: Yeah, right, sure wouldn't last long though. Probably would get crushed.

ChibiSquish: Exactly. ^_^

Aki-chan: Eh?

GreenJedi: Hold on. The news reports say she's woken back up. That sure was a quick nap. She's.....heading up north. That's.......around where I am right now. I don't know what to do if she comes here!

Aki-chan: Okay, uh..........stay calm. Listen to the news and don't do anything stupid. Can you evacuate before she gets there?

GreenJedi: Not likely. You see how fast she moves with simple strides.

Aki-chan: I see. Well......it wouldn't hurt to try. Besides, like I said, I don't think she's here to hurt us.

CrazyThunder: Sure seemed otherwise when she took out that city. How can you be so casual when it might be the end of life as we know it?

Aki-chan: She doesn't see us as intelligent, that's why she's so reckless. I mean, it's not like she's here to wipe us out.

GreenJedi: We don't know that yet! Anyway, I'm going to take what I can and drive the heck out of here.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yawning and stretching her arms out, the gigantic catgirl walked carefully towards northen New York State. Though with each footstep, she made a ginormous crater and an equally large earthquake. Without realising it, her footsteps took out several small establishments along the road and huge parts of the road with it, leaving any cars that came by stranded with nowhere to go. The only thing that lit up the surroundings was a half-moon hanging in the sky.

The area up ahead wasn't too heavily populated. It was sort of a small town. There weren't any skyscrapers however. It was a pretty nice neighborhood, all and all. And had it not been for the moon, the catgirl might have trampled it by mistake. She quickly knelt down and examined the town.

It seems people had took notice of the news. They were already running around frantically like scared little mice, trying desparately to get away. The girl turned her head and scratched it, her ears perking a bit.

This isn't any good. I've already disturbed their minute ecosystem. At this rate, it'll be impossible to get an accurate sample of homo sapiens in their natural enviornment. Quite interesting little things, but hard to study.

Facing a dilemma, she used her minimal knowledge of this planet to try and do....something. She came to only one conclusion.

She had to communicate with them.

She concentrated and started to think of something to say. What came out was:
"It is dense, it is, the human. Kari of my name. I could to have, but you know that you want just because I investigate. Normally way, behavior?"
The fleeing human beings looked up, holding their ears from the pain of her voice, which was off the decibal scale. Several buildings crumbled from hurricane force winds. Not only was she too loud, her attempt at English was so poor that they didn't even take heed of those words and kept running. She inadvertantly exaspherated the situation. She knew she screwed up badly and tried to fix her mistakes, whispering this time:
"My name is Kari. You do not have to fear. Normally behavior...Uh, meow?"
Some of the tiny human beings stopped. They looked up. 'Kari', this catgirl, could just barely make out with her lens the concerned look on their faces. She backed away a bit so as to be less imposing, and flashed the universal sign for "Peace", with a friendly look on her face.
It was difficult for them to trust her, but more and more of them started to simply....ignore her, as they interpreted what she had tried to say. There were only a few people still feeling soon. Feeling confident, she tried to carefully examine a nearby shopping center.
"Well that's better. Now........this appears to be a place of exchange." She turned a dial on the futuristic magnifying glass, and she was able to see inside, as if it were a three-dimensional model. "The homo sapiens are exchanging green paper for all sorts of objects. This is fascinating. At least they hold basic concepts of trading and currency."
She watched with interest for a while as things appeared to go normally. But then, two people, dressed all in black, came into that particular store. They aimed guns at the cashiers, who gave them all the money in the drawers.
"But this kind of thing certainly doesn't happen where I come from. The paper money that is normally used to obtain things is now being given to these...people. Wait, I've seen that object before. It's a human weapon! That means.....they're stealing?"
Kari seemed disgusted by the fact that human beings would threaten their own kind in order to gain things for themselves.
"I must examine the nature of this further. Perhaps only by direct contact with a human being can I understand them. They are cute, squishable little mice, but they're rather violent to each other."
She stood up, and took a glance. The first thing she saw was a young adult, sprinting across the road. It was Juan.
"Err.....Stop which now moves?" her mouth spewed out.
Juan looked up at the standing Kari. In front of the entire town, he first could make out two huge boots. Bigger than anything. And those legs....well defined. Almost too perfect. He made out her DD cup breasts next, one of her more charming features, which almost blocked out her face. She was just too pretty to be evil.........right?
Instinctively, he shouted, "Who are you?"
Her extra-sensitive ears perked up as the English just barely reached them. She took a moment to process it as a request for her identity.
"How cute! Instead of me having to initiate contact first, this little mouse-boy tried to speak first! For a homo sapien, he's brave."
"I am..Kari. I think that I would like to speak with your." Though still arkward, she started to remember what she was taught about English. Suddenly, she knelt down, reaching her gloved hand for Juan. He nearly peed himself. What was she going to do? He'd read a GTS fiction dealing with this sort of thing. She couldn't really think that she could handle someone that small compared to her safely! Right?