- Text Size +
* * * * *

RAY VENN'S P.O.V.

I fired a three-round burst, straight upward. But, the son of a bitch merely reshaped his upper torso into a number three. Letting the bullets lodge in the ceiling, instead!

The next thing I knew, I was flat on my back. With Smitty dislodged from my right hand, and flying off half way toward the wall. I exerted my strength for all I was worth. It was no use, though. He had leverage on his side...and his hands around my neck.

Then, I had an idea.

Half-pretending I was trying to loosen his grip, I grabbed both of his wrists, and psychometrized him. Instantly, a whole bunch of images started flooding my mind at the speed of thought. All of them, from the sizevamp's point of view!

The first imaged depicted him being lifted up towards the face of a beautiful redheaded giantess with brown eyes and puckered lips. Then, the scene changed to him looking up into the night sky at a cigar-shaped aircraft. Followed by a third image of that elderly saleswoman at Titan Station...standing next to the blonde teenager from TGU.

There were other images that followed. But, these first three were the most startling. And, I couldn't take the time to sort through the rest, right now! So, releasing my grip on his wrists, I repeated the technique I had used back in the cheerleader's dorm room.

I shrank back down to normal human-size.

Naturally, this unbalanced him for a second or two. Long enough for me to reach inside the right inner pocket of my black leather jacket...and withdraw a foot-long wooden stake.

The second I did so, I shot back up to a hundred and one feet tall.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

The stake went right through him, from front to back! But, I didn't stop there. I used my initial momentum to slam him back against the right-hand wall. There, I made him double him over by introducing his groin to my left knee. Then, I gave his jaw a left-handed palm heel strike. Followed by a counter-clockwise spin and a left elbow jab, three times in succession, that drove the stake even further into the wall!

I ended up somersaulting back to where I had dropped Smitty...and sending the last blessed bullet in the chamber right into that son of a bitch's head.

I reloaded Smitty with one of my two spare ammo clips (from my left inner jacket pocket), while I watched the sizevamp twitch for a few seconds. At the same time, I also considered those first three mental images. The redheaded giantess had clearly been a GTS-goddess. One I had seen on Sizeloan TV before (on "GTS-Goddesses Go Wild"); but whom I had never personally met.

Her name was Bubla. The only GTS-goddess to have ever started out as a Morpher! And, if I had interpreted that very first image right?

That sizevamp had been her personal pet.

You see, most of the time, the EGG's ("Evil GTS-Goddesses") of the multiverse just crush and eat humans. But, every once in a while, they'll find one cute enough to kiss. And, once he gets kissed? He's eternally her "pet!" That is; a psychically-linked slave...

...who also becomes endowed with the ability to shift between giant-size and normal human-size, at will.

In short; if there was an alien equivalent of the Sitmobtia that periodically abducts Earth humans for some local black market on Archavia, then it was no accident or coincidence that a sizevamp had been part of their most recent batch of "merchadise." Bubla was up to something!

And, whatever it was, I guarantee you it boded no good for the Archavians.

tbc