- Text Size +
Vanessa rolled over in bed and looked at the clock.  10:15.  Her cell phone had an alarm auto-set for 9:00 AM.  "Dead battery?"  She wondered out loud, looking for her phone.. but she didn't see it.  She let out a small growl of frustration and slipped on a tiny pink t-shirt before heading downstairs. 

Kelsey was already awake, wearing lime green short shorts and a blue tank top and cleaning some dishes in the sink.  "Kels, have you seen my cell..."  Her voice trailed off.  The dining area looked.. empty.  "What happened to the chairs?"

"I have seen your cell, yeah.  It's not in the apartment anymore.  Neither are the chairs.  I want to get started this morning."

"What?"  Vanessa felt her stomach sink a bit.  This wasn't good..

"Did I stutter?  We're getting started this morning.  And since I know the first thing you're going to want, once we do, is to try and escape or call for help, I spent the morning making sure you couldn't.  There are no phones in the apartment.  The chairs, or anything else light enough for you to move around to try and reach up to the chain lock on the door or the bolts on the windows, are gone too."  Kelsey explained, her tone was firm but Vanessa sensed something more behind it.. anticipation.

"You.. you can't just, trap me in here, Kelsey." 

Kelsey turned the sink off and turned around to face Vanessa.  Her eyebrows arched.  "Really?  What's stopping me?"  The question wasn't necessarily rhetorical, but Vanessa didn't answer.  Because she knew there was nothing stopping her.  "But this is where the first lesson comes in anyway.  I'm sure you remember what I said about it in the binder.  Do you?"

"How could I forget?  I read the first paragraph and saw you for the psychotic, perverted BITCH that you are!"

Kelsey laughed.  "I really hope you keep that attitude.  All day.  Or longer.  It's going to make turning you from this ball of rage into my docile little house - pet – MUCH more satisfying.  So what's the first lesson?"



"Just shut up, Kelsey, I'm not doing this!"  Kelsey advanced on her and stood a few feet away, towering over Vanessa.  She crossed her arms.

"Answer.  Now."

Vanessa fought the urge to just flee.  It felt like she would be admitting defeat if she did.  She swallowed drily and hoped her voice wouldn't betray the fear she was beginning to feel.  "Your stupid 'lesson' says that the only way the.. program.. will work is if I'm, afraid, of what you.. can do to me, if I..."  She trailed off.

"If you what?"

"If I'm.. not.. a good girl."  She felt a flush of embarrassment as her voice quaked.

Kelsey smiled down at her and Vanessa looked away, fighting revulsion.  "Perfect.  You know, I always thought it was funny.."  Kelsey turned around and went to the pantry.  She reached over to the middle shelf and pulled out a paint stick.  Half of it was coated with the off-white color Kelsey had used to paint the apartment when Vanessa moved in.  It looked like a ruler, but thicker.  Longer.  "As awful as we were as kids, mom and dad never spanked either one of us.  Don't you think they should have?  I mean, look how you turned out.. Maybe if dad had given you the belt a few times things would have been different.."  She slapped the coated end into the palm of her other hand.  It made a loud cracking sound.

"No...  Kelsey, p-please!  I get it, okay?  I know you can.. hurt me, if you want to – please just..  don't!"

"Of course I can hurt you.  But you need to know how much I can hurt you.  It's the only way."  Kelsey moved towards Vanessa.  Vanessa bolted, desperate to just.. get away.

Kelsey followed her into the living room, walking slowly.  She knew Vanessa had nowhere to go.  From the look on her face, Vanessa knew it as well.  "This, is insane!  Look, I'll do anything – you want me to leave?  Just let me go then, I'll leave!  I don't even need to pack, I'll find somewhere else to go!  Right now!  Please, Kelsey!" 

"I already gave you that chance.  This is what you want, whether you see it now or not."  Kelsey advanced on her again.  Vanessa looked around, ran to the fire place and picked out a fire poker in complete desperation.  At her size, it was like wielding a claymore.  Vanessa let out a small, despairing sound as she realized at her height, coupled with how weak she had become from lack of physical activity, she wasn't going to be able to defend herself.  But she still tried.  As Kelsey came closer, she swung the poker downward at her.  Kelsey simply put her right hand out and caught it on the downswing, not even blinking at the impact.  "Drop it, Nessa."  Vanessa shook her head, no.

"I can make you, you know."  Still, Vanessa held on.  Kelsey tucked the paint stick in her left hand into her shorts.  She began lifting upwards on the poker in her right hand, and Vanessa held on for dear life as she felt her feet leave the ground.  Kelsey moved her left hand over to Vanessa's wrists.  She placed her index finger on the top side of Vanessa's right wrist, and her thumb on the bottom side.  She began to pinch them together, slowly.  As the pressure mounted, pain shot through Vanessa's arm. She cried out and let go.  Still holding Vanessa's right wrist, Kelsey moved over and applied the same pressure to the left wrist.  Vanessa was forced again to let go.  She was still being held in the air, both wrists wrapped up in Kelsey's firm grasp.  Kelsey dropped the fire poker to the ground, turned around and moved towards the couch – still holding Vanessa with just her left hand.

Vanessa's mind was reeling.  Why was this happening to her?  How could her sister be this cruel?  She wanted to cry, scream, ask her sister why, but no sound came out as Kelsey removed the paint stick from her shorts and sat down on the couch.  Vanessa was laid face down, her small, frail body draped across the bulk of Kelsey's meaty, pale thigh.  She let out a small sob as she felt her t-shirt being hiked up and bunched around her chest.  Kelsey hooked her thumb into Vanessa's panties, dragging them down below her knees.  Kelsey leaned down to whisper in Vanessa's ear.  "I'm so happy you fought back, slut.  This would have happened either way, but this.. was just perfect.  Because now you know – no matter how much you fight, how hard you try, you saw just how easy it is for me to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want to."  Kelsey pushed downward on Vanessa's head roughly, dragging her body further across Kelsey's thigh and exposing Vanessa's bare ass up in the air.  Again, she grabbed both of Vanessa's wrists with one hand and pinned them against the small of her back.  Vanessa felt the warmth of Kelsey's other thigh as it closed tightly against her own, tiny legs, pinning her.  As the hopelessness of the situation settled in, she began to struggle with the small amount of energy she had left.  But it was pointless.

Vanessa saw her only chance at defiance was not letting Kelsey hurt her.  Or at least, not letting it show.  She steeled herself, desperate not to cry out or let any tears flow.  She was determined to not let Kelsey get any more enjoyment from her suffering than she already had.  "This is going to hurt, Nessa."  Vanessa could almost sense the backswing and waited for the paint stick to land.  When it did, her sharp gasp of pain was completely involuntary.  The pain was instant and exquisite.  Her defiance shattered instantly.

"Ohh...hh.."  She moaned quietly.  The stick came down again, harder.  She cried out again.  After the third switch, she tried to scream, to sob, to beg Kelsey to stop but she couldn't get enough oxygen or compose herself well enough to do anything other than spurt out ragged sobs, spit flying from her mouth.  THWACK.  At the fifth switch, her sight was completely blurred by tears and her moaning shrieks were combined with desperate gasps for air.  Her small size, Kelsey's fury and the paint stick combined to devastating effect on her bottom. She was convinced that no one, ever, had been subjected to this level of pain.

Kelsey set the paint stick across her thighs and softly caressed the back of Vanessa's neck.  She leaned down again to whisper, "I'm not done, bitch.  But you need to see why I wanted to use this paint stick for the next part."  Vanessa's head lolled pathetically as Kelsey pulled her own pink t-shirt over her face and wiped the tears, snot and spit from her face and out of her eyes.  Her vision was still blurred, but she saw the paint stick held in front of her as Kelsey had picked it up again.  "Some of the paint caked up and dried on this side.  Feel it?"  She pressed the paint stick roughly against Vanessa's cheek and began dragging it across her face.  The jagged, hardened clumps of paint scraped roughly.  Vanessa coughed out another sob, trying to form words, trying to desperately tell Kelsey that she had won.  And she had.  The thought of doing anything, ever, that might invoke this sort of fury from her sister completely terrified Vanessa.  But no words came out.  She closed her eyes.

The first switch from the other side of the paint stick brought Vanessa's world crashing down.  If she thought she knew pain before, she hadn't.  Kelsey was deliberate in dragging the jagged surface of the paint stick across Vanessa's already reddened bottom.  The spanking combined with the tearing at Vanessa's already sensitive nerves elicited an almost inhuman shriek.  The second THWACK hit her before she'd had time to even process the pain and Vanessa felt light headed, on the verge of passing out.  "Oh my, I wondered if this could cut you..  Not very deep though.  I'm almost done, Nessa."  Dimly, Vanessa felt a small trickle of blood making its way down the curve of her ass.  Three switches and a completely ruined, broken Vanessa later, Kelsey said, "We're done."  She made no effort to get up, but began clearing Vanessa's hair, soaked with sweat and tears, from her face and tucking it back behind her ears.  Vanessa was still making small moaning and sobbing noises.

A few minutes later the sharp pains had subsided, but what remained was still raw and complete agony.  Kelsey made to stand up and gently picked Vanessa up, laying her face down on the couch.  She crouched to look Vanessa in the eyes.  Vanessa instantly closed hers, terrified to even look Kelsey in the face after the shame, horror, and pain that she had just been put through by her 'little' sister.

"Look at me.  Now."  Vanessa complied, the only thing more terrifying than Kelsey herself being the thought of not obeying.  "Okay then.  Are you going to be a good girl?" 

Vanessa swallowed and tried to speak.  No sound came.  She swallowed again, and there was a hoarse, croaking sound from her throat.  She tried whispering the next time, instead.  "Y-yes.."  She tried to maintain eye contact with Kelsey, but when Kelsey smiled happily down at her, it was too much to bear and she closed her eyes again.

"I knew you would be."  She felt Kelsey's hand come to rest on her shoulder and might have flinched, if she'd had any energy.  Kelsey kissed Vanessa on the cheek gently and wiped away two streaks of tears.  "I'll be in my room.  I have some ointment that will help, when you're ready to move again.  I'm so happy, sweetie.  I knew this was going to be a good thing."  Kelsey stood up and left the room.

Vanessa heard the door to Kelsey's room close.  She would have started crying again, if she could.