- Text Size +

Vanessa felt a stab of pain any time she breathed too deeply.  The pain was mild, however, so long as she kept her breaths shallow.  She wondered if the pain from her fractured rib had been dulled, what with her behind still throbbing from Kelsey's thrashing earlier.  Maybe by the time Kelsey was done with her, she'd be beaten and battered to the point that the pain would be so spread out it was imperceptible.

She could hear Kelsey, in her bedroom now, moaning as she touched herself.  The fact they were sisters made all of this even more wrong and twisted, but Vanessa knew that was probably no small part of what was getting Kelsey off right now.  She wondered what her role in turning Kelsey into.. this.. may have been, growing up.  She was always the popular, pretty one and Kelsey was just the awkward, pale little girl who would rather spend a Friday night alone in her room.  If only Vanessa had groomed her along, taken her under her wing and tried to be a "good" older sister rather than the uncaring, unaffected sister she had been.. then maybe I wouldn't be a personal Barbie slut for my horny, deviant sister right now..

Lost in her thoughts, Vanessa didn't notice the noises from the bedroom had stopped until she saw Kelsey standing in her doorway, looking down at her.  She had taken her shorts off, and Vanessa could see a large wet spot on her gray panties where Kelsey's juices had pooled.   She didn't say anything, so Vanessa did.  "I think.. I should see a doctor."

"Nonsense.  Why?"

"Well, so they can wrap my ribs?  Or, tape them or something..."

Kelsey shook her head and let out of a soft laugh.  "You really don't know anything.  Do you, you dumb blonde slut?  You don't wrap a broken rib.  It will heal.  In time.  Assuming I let it."  Vanessa didn't say anything, but closed her eyes and fought off more tears.  "I think you're starting to understand things, finally.  Maybe."  Neither of them said anything for a while.  Kelsey disappeared for a moment, and came back with a lit cigarette.  She took a long drag, tilted her head back a bit and blew out the smoke.   "What are you, Vanessa?"

Vanessa thought for a moment about what Kelsey wanted to hear by asking her that.  It didn't take her long to come up with the answer, and she felt heat and shame rise to her face as she spoke softly.  "I'm a good little girl.."

"I really hope so.  But you have to prove it."

"I'll do anything!"

"Then get on the floor.  Lie on your back."  Kelsey instructed.  Vanessa complied.  Shifting uneasily, she finally rested her hands on her stomach and waited.  Kelsey just watched her and continued smoking, flicking ash onto the carpet nonchalantly.  When the cigarette was nearly finished, she put it out on top of Vanessa's dresser and left it.  Kelsey walked over to where Vanessa was lying down, and crouched down beside her.  She grabbed a handful of Vanessa's hair threateningly, but did not pull back.

"I already know you'll do anything, you helpless, tiny slut.  You don't have a choice.  That's not what makes you a good girl.  What makes you a good girl, is doing as you're told without me having to hurt you to make you do it.  Do you get that?"  Kelsey hissed in Vanessa's ear.

"Y-yes.."

Kelsey stood up and looked down at Vanessa.  "Good.  Because I have to tell you.. when you're a bad girl, Vanessa.. I like that too.  And that is not a good thing, not for you.  I just fucked myself silly thinking of how your helpless little body started to just.. cave in, when I pressed into you."  Kelsey moved her hand down to her vagina and began to touch herself again.  She lifted her foot up over Vanessa.  "So what would it feel like to just squash you.. like a bug?  To look into your pleading eyes as I start to press my foot down onto your tiny form, slowly increasing the pressure, until...  "  She started to bring her foot down slowly, but it didn't touch Vanessa.  Kelsey sighed.  "Pretty amazing, is my guess.  And you would just be poor Vanessa, the latest unfortunate tiny who couldn't take it anymore and.. committed suicide?  Ran off into the night?  Whatever I decide to do with you, who's going to care that you're gone, really?"

Kelsey's words struck a chord, and Vanessa felt a tear slide down her cheek.  She knew her disappearance, or death, would cause waves with.. exactly no one.  Kelsey had been the last person who cared about her for a long, long time now.  She knew she didn't want to die.  She also knew, after Kelsey had almost crushed her to death against the toilet bowl, that she was walking a thin line and if she did not completely obey that she was risking her own life. Kelsey's foot came to rest on her torso lightly.  Vanessa realized that Kelsey's foot must have been half as big as she was.  "But I'm sure we can avoid all that mess.  All you have to do is be my good little girl, Nessa.."  Vanessa looked at Kelsey's soft, pink soles and the underside of her toes, hovering just above her mouth.  Kelsey wiggled her thick toes, and then brought them down slowly, just lightly touching Vanessa's lips.  Vanessa fought the urge to shrug the foot off of her, as she caught a wave of the pungent odor and felt the layer of sweat lightly coating Kelsey's pale foot.

"Now kiss."  Vanessa obeyed without hesitation.  She planted light, airy kisses on Kelsey's toes and then the pad of her foot.  At first.  But she knew Kelsey's ire would be drawn if she didn't put her all into it, so she fought down her nausea as she put some passion into her kissing.  She raised her tiny hands, pulling Kelsey's feet more closely into her.  "Oh my..  this is what we call progress.  That feels amazing, Nessa."  She scrunched her toes down, hard, on Vanessa's mouth and caught her bottom lip between the pad of her foot and her big toe.  Vanessa let out a slight gasp of pain from the unexpected pinch, which sent a shock of pain from her broken rib into her torso.  She cried out.  "Sorry, sweetie.. it just feels so good.  I got carried away."  She moved her other foot onto Vanessa's mouth.  "Keep going."

As Vanessa continued kissing, she could taste the hint of salt and other mild flavors that came from Kelsey's foot sweat.  She knew she should have been disgusted with herself, but felt oddly.. satisfied.  Kelsey was pleased and for the moment, that meant Vanessa was safe.  She looked up and noticed Kelsey was watching her again.  She pulled her foot back from Vanessa's mouth but it still hovered above her.   "Funny.  I thought for sure you would have fought me on this.  Maybe you just need another push before you start pushing back.  I'm sure you noticed, but my feet have a tendency to.. perspire."  She lowered her foot, once more, down to Vanessa's mouth.  "Lick the sweat off my foot, Nessa.  All of it."  Vanessa immediately let her tongue dance around and in between Kelsey's soft, sweaty toes.  Kelsey made a noise that Vanessa though sounded like a stifled moan of ecstasy.  Vanessa slowed her tongue's movements and licked more slowly at the toes now, gauging Kelsey's reaction.  She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip, breathing heavily.  Satisfied with Vanessa's job on her toes, Kelsey did the rest of the work as she dragged her foot along Vanessa's tiny protruding tongue.  Vanessa felt the bits of grime and sweat accumulating, and as Kelsey continued rubbing her foot along her mouth, it began to dry up.  Kelsey moved her foot away and watched.  Vanessa closed her mouth and worked up a bit of saliva.  Once she had enough to do so, she swallowed the foot gunk cocktail audibly and tried her best not to let the miserable taste show on her face.  Vanessa looked up at Kelsey, questioningly.

"Unbelievable.  You just licked my sweaty foot like a lollipop and swallowed the crud down without a word.  Maybe you really are done pushing back.."  Kelsey said.  She laid down next to Vanessa, who was staring up at the ceiling, trying not to think.  About her situation, about what she had just done, who she had done it to.. about anything.  Kelsey planted a series of soft kisses against Vanessa's cheek, moving up to her ear.  "I'm glad.  I told you that this was going to be good for us, for you.  I know you still don't believe it, that you're still.. in shock, in denial, or traumatized, or whatever.  But I'm going to prove it to you, prove how much better life is going to be for you as an obedient little slut.  After tonight, you won't be able to deny it any more."

Chapter End Notes:

Vanessa isn't quite ready to completely give in yet, in case you were wondering.. the next chapter will feature heavy reluctant sexual scenes