- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And that's two this week! things are heating up, Lesbian interaction ahead!

“Pretty cool huh?” Amy said, grinning as her friend Tara stared, jaw dropped, eyes wide, at her miniature son.

Jake felt unease settle over him as this extremely fit woman stared down at him. He covered himself, shifting uncomfortably in his mother's expansive field of flesh that was her palm.

“Is that......your son?” Tara asked, extending a finger to point at Jake, as if Amy didn't know who she meant.

“Yep” Amy answered, smiling, “it's Jake, aka: Bug boy now!”

Tara lowered her hand, she was in utter shock as she stared down at the tiny boy standing on his mother's palm. This was amazing, especially for her.

Her entire adult life, Tara had devoted herself to live by one simple fact, at least in her mind; Men are weak. Day in and day out she exercise, pushing her body to it's limits to prove to herself that she was strong. Stronger than the strongest man. She'd seen Amy assert her superiority over a member of the weaker sex, and after explaining her ideals the two hit it off instantly, even going as far as Amy experimenting in her sexuality with Tara, though eventually, at great disappointment to Tara, Amy had returned to exclusively dating males, though they still remained friends. And now, her friend held before her, the most utterly perfect example, the literal embodiment of what Tara felt that all men were, pathetic, tiny, and helpless.

“Amy this......this is amazing.” Tara said slowly, leaning forward slightly to examine the young man before her closely.

“This isn't even the best part, watch.” Amy said, and then, in the blink of an eye, Jake disappeared.

“He vanished!” Tara exclaimed, looking up at her friend.

“Not quite, look closely” Amy responded, grinning in excitement as she showed of her pathetic son and the power she had over him.

Tara leaned further forward, her nose inches from Amy's hand. It took her a moment, but her eyes adjusted, and there she found him again, a speck in the wrinkled flesh of his mother's hand.

Tara fell backwards into the couch. A wave of heat washed over her body, an electrifying sensation that lingered in her crotch region. This was too much.

“You can shrink him?” Tara asked slowly, afraid she might faint.

“Sure can, I can make him as small as I want, though he has limits to growing, not that he needs to be any bigger than an inch or so anyways, not for what we use him for.”

“We?” Tara said, casting her a confused glance.

“I and the rest of the family have been taking turns punishing him through various methods and at different sizes.”

“Methods? Like what?”

“Well for starters, you just saw me pull him out from between the girls,” Amy bounced her chest. “And I’m quite proud of my children, they've all been busy with him too, everything from a human insole to a living butt plug, this kid has scene it all, well, most of it anyways.”

Tara was speechless. Speechless and growing increasingly horny.

“Oh god wow, this is, all so amazing....but it's a lot to take in!”

“That's okay, I'll ease you into the routine” Amy said, seating herself next to Tara and simultaneously growing her son back to an inch.

As Jake was freed from the canyon of flesh he'd been trapped in, he felt a sort of hollow, empty feeling wash over him. He hadn't truly expected Tara to side with him or anything, but at the back of his mind he'd had a fantasy where Tara discovered how he'd been treated and was outraged, striking down his giantess mother and getting him help, a new life somewhere, away from this psychotic family. But of course that couldn't happen. The reality was, this woman was about to learn just how great having a tiny boy at her mercy could truly be, all at Jake’s expense.

“Here, take him” Amy said as she dangled her son in front of Tara.

“Are....are you sure? What if I drop him and he dies or-”

“Just take him Tara.”

“O-Okay....” Tara opened her palm and watched as Amy released her son.

She gasped as she felt the impact his tiny body made on her palm.

Jake stood nervously, unsure of what to expect from this woman. He noticed this woman, although looked pleasant if you didn't mind a decent bit of muscle, smelled terribly of sweat.

“Ugh!” he said wrinkling his nose and covering it.

Tara scoffed.

“He thinks I stink!” She said angrily to Amy.

“You do smell like you just worked out y'know” Amy said with amusement.

“Because I did, I've gotta stay in shape if I wanna continuously show that we are the superior sex!”

Amy rolled her eyes, she'd heard the speech many times before and wasn't interested, however much she agreed with it.

“Look, if you don't like something he does, teach him a lesson, you have my full permission to do whatever you want with him.”

Tara’s eyes lit up at this and she smirked down on the puny boy in her hand.

“So you think I stink huh?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jake shook his head quickly. “I-I never s-said-”

“Quiet!”

Jake was cut off by her commanding shout. Even Amy was a bit startled, though she was loving how quickly her friend was adapting to her new role in charge of a tiny pathetic human. In all honesty it was turning her on.

“Why don't we do a grand tour, and you can tell me what stinks the most then? Since you're so eager to tell people how bad they smell you puny male microbe.”

With that Tara pinched Jake at the waist and lifted him off of her palm.

Jake saw his destination. “No no no! Come on!”

Tara raised her arm above her head and crammed the poor boy into her moist armpit, smearing him all over it before cutting off his cries as she lowered her arm with him still stuck there, sealing him inside.

Jake pounded on the flesh of Tara's underarm. God the smell of sweat and the heat here combined were overpowering.

“Let me out! Please!” Jake begged, slamming a fist against her moist flesh.

Tara laughed as she felt him squirm in her underarm. “Man it must reek in there. What do you think Amy?”

Tara turned to Amy and was surprised with what she saw.

Amy had unbuttoned her collared shirt, all three buttons now undone to reveal an impressive amount of double E cleavage. On top of it all Amy was staring sensually into Tara's eyes, a look that was sexy enough to get a man's loaf to rise on the spot.

Tara had to fight to keep from drooling.

“A-Amy what are you'”

Amy hushed her with a finger.

“Just kiss me.”

Tara didn't argue.

The two women, both tall, one fit and muscular, the other shapely and rounded began to suck passionately at each other's faces., all the while Jake still squirmed, begging for release in Tara's armpit.

Tara eventually lifted her Arm, cradling the side of Amy's face as she kissed her, freeing Jake, who tumbled down her side and onto the couch below.

“Oops!” Tara giggled while slipping her tongue in and out of Amy's mouth, “I think I dropped your Bug Boy!.”

“I've got him” Amy replied, showing that she had indeed retrieved her son, who fought with all his strength against her grip on him.

“Open wide” Amy told her.

Tara felt her lips moisten even further as she realized what her friend had in mind for her son.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh.”

Jake's legs flailed and kicked in every direction as he was lowered into Tara's hot, wet mouth.

Tara made a show of suckling on Amy's fingers, kissing her hand passionately as their tiny captive fell to her tongue.

She tossed him around a bit and decided he actually tasted okay, almost a bit sweet, like cocoa butter maybe? But mostly he was salty, probably due to her armpit sweat.

“Kiss me” Amy commanded.

Tara knew what she meant. She met Amy's lips and transferred the small screaming boy into his mother's cavernous mouth.

Amy leaned back, sucking on her tiny son.

“Hmmm....smaller.” she mumbled as her son got harder to locate with her tongue.

Jake had no idea which way was up. He was so disoriented from the combined shrinking, to the amount of armpit stench he'd inhaled, to all the saliva he'd just unwillingly drank from the two women's mouths, that he hardly even realized he was being slowly lowered in a glob of spit into Tara's belly button.

Tara was giggling like a mad woman.

“Stop, you're gonna make me miss!” Amy said as she lowered her son and his prison of spit into Tara's naval. Eventually the small line of spit attached to Jake split and he dropped into the dark cavern.

“God he's so small!” Tara said as she sat upward, unable to even see him inside her own belly button.

“I know, I just love putting him places where I can compare him to things. I mean, think about it, he's inside your belly button! Isn't that amazing!?”

“yes, and if you don't get him out of there quick so we can get back to having fun I’m gonna loose my mind!” Tara replied with a playful laugh.

“yeah okay, here I'll get him” Amy said, digging her fingernails into her friend's naval.

“Stop! Stop!” Tara shouted, laughing hysterically, she was very ticklish.

“Well how should I get him out?” Amy said, hands on her hips.

“grow him genius!” Tara said.

“Nah, too easy....oh! I know!”

Amy leaned over the belly button and grinned, all while making Jake as small as a dust mite.

Jake had to climb from the river of saliva onto an island of belly button lint. He was exhausted. Just when he thought he might get a moments rest he felt himself shrink even further.

“Oh what now!?” He shouted angrily at the sky, which had now changed into his mother''s gaping left nostril.

“I wonder if you smell stinky now too Jakey?” Amy said playfully, suddenly snorting loudly and quickly.

Jake screamed as he was lifted violently out of the belly button and up into a swirling vortex of nose hairs and snot.

In an instant, he was gone.