- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

IMO the most chilling chapter yet, enjoy :)

    Robert closes his eyes, Samantha’s laughter causing his warm, wet skin to erupt in goosebumps, as April’s massive hand fondles him, relentlessly.  Robert’s shaft stiffens and he finds small moans escaping his lips.  

“It’s been awhile since we’ve seen one of these, hasn’t it Sammy?” April asks gently.

“Yeah, since Seth...Went to the special place.” Samantha says, her voice full of longing.

“You miss him, don’t you Samantha?” April asks, as Robert writhes in unwanted pleasure, April’s hand pumping faster and faster.  “Aww, sweetie, don’t cry.” April coos.

Robert can’t stand it any more, his muscles tense, and he loses his orgasm into the water, the sound of Samantha’s tiny little sobs filling his ears.  April’s hand grabs the cloth once more, and she runs it over the back of Robert’s neck and shoulders.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll be seeing him real soon, and Elizabeth too!” April suggest happily.

April grabs Robert’s leg, and lifts it out of the water, causing him to fall against the back wall of the tub, his head barely above the calm liquid.  She scrubs his leg and foot, and then gives the other leg the same treatment.  

“I know...” Samantha says forelorningly, hiccuping a bit.  “I can’t wait.” She says, her voice losing some of it’s grief.

“I know sweetie, and you won’t have to wait long, I promise.” She coos, petting the tiny girl’s head with her free hand.  April takes a bottle of shampoo, and simply dunks Robert’s head under the water.  Oh god, here it comes, she’s going to drown me now! Robert thinks to himself.  But a moment later he is breathing again, her gigantic fingers rubbing shampoo into his black, spiked hair.  

“I wonder if Seth can still play the piano!” The tiny girl states excitedly.

“Maybe he’ll play that song you like so much.” April smiles, before dunking Robert back beneath the water, and rubbing his head vigorously. Robert is gasping for air a few moments later as he is allowed to break the surface of the water once more.    

“Ahhh, I could die happily, if I could hear him play that song one more time.” Samantha swoons.

April bites her lip and grins.  “Fur Elise, right? Well sweetie, you might just get that wish, Henry tells me he is still playing, they made him a tiny little piano.” April informs the tiny woman on the edge of the tub, who claps her hands in excitement.  “Really?!” She asks optimistically.  

“Really.” April says in a cool tone as she grabs a can of shaving cream, and a razor from the side of the tub.  She squirts some shaving cream into her free hands, places the bottle down, and rubs her palms together, vigorously.   

“What are you doing?” Robert speaks up, gasping as his left arm is snatched out of the water.  April rubs his whole arm down with the shaving cream before answering.  “Removing your hair...” She grins.

“Why?” Robert asks, narrowing his eyes.

“Why am I removing Robert’s hair, Sammy?” April asks the tiny woman.

“Because hair is icky!” Samantha shouts at Robert, sternly, waving her tiny finger at the shrunken man.

“That’s right.” April giggles, “Hair is icky!” She reassures the tiny woman, and then proceeds to run the razor all over Robert’s arm.  Within a few moments, all of Robert’s arm hair is gone, and his other arm is being lathered up.  Robert can do nothing as his arm is again, stripped of all of it’s hair.  

“Leg.” April barks, scrunching her fingers in the air over Robert.  Robert sighs and lifts his left leg, which is similarly lathered and shaved, followed by his right one, as Samantha silently watches.

“Ok, all better!” April coos, wrapping her hands around Robert and lifting him from the tub.  She sets him down on the vanity, and runs a towel over his head, patting it down with the utmost care.  She dries the rest of his body off gently, even rubbing between his little toes before she tosses the towel into the hamper.  She scoops him from the vanity, and plasters him against her chest, before walking to the tub and roughly snatching Samantha into her free hand.

“Now, we’ll get dressed, and go for a walk on the boardwalk.” April informs robert as she carries him into the middle bedroom, walking towards the table with the dollhouses.

“Can I come?” Samantha asks longingly.

“No Samantha, there are too many birds, you’ll get snatched away, and gobbled up, and we can’t let that happen can we? Although you do look rather delicious.” April coos, bringing the tiny woman to her giant lips, and kissing her over and over again in a machine gun motion.  The tiny girl giggles uncontrollably, her limbs flailing and pushing against April’s slightly yielding lip flesh.

“Oh my god, stop!” The tiny girl giggles, tossing her head back and letting her hair dangle in the air.  She is soon placed down onto the table, and April’s huge hand is digging into a small pink, plastic box.  She takes out a green frilly dress and lays it on the table before Samantha, and tilts her head to the side, smiling.  Samantha gasps happily, running towards the dress and kneeling down, looking up at April and Robert, who also looks down on the tiny girl, while cradled in one of April’s arms.

“My favourite!” Samantha smiles.

“I know, I wanted to see you in it one more time sweetie, this will probably be the last time you get to wear it.” April says, and for the first time today, Robert believes the words coming from her mouth.

“Thank you.” Samantha says, tears forming in her little eyes. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She repeats in excitement as she pulls the fake dress over her tiny body, she twirls on the table, grinning.  “My little princess...” April coos, her voice cracking the slightest bit.  

“We’ll see you in a little bit honey, ok?” April says gently, petting the smiling, tiny girl on the head.

“OK!” She says enthusiastically, folding her little hands against her waist. She turns and heads into the middle house, humming Fur Elise and twirling twice, allowing the dress to flow around her legs.

“Let’s get you ready to go out.” April says in an even tone as she walks towards the stroller in the corner, reaching inside and fixing the beige and black blanket, so that it lines the bottom of the seat.  She places robert inside and pushes him out of the room and down the hallway.  Robert squirms inside of the stroller, his feet barely reaching past the edge, the little awning cutting his view of April off completely, and casting him in a deep shadow.

As April pushes the stroller into the guest bedroom, she is humming the first few bars of Fur Elise herself, happily.  She sets the stroller into the middle of the room before walking around it, and bending down over Robert, blocking out even more light.

“Who’s the big baby!” She coos, smiling, the early afternoon sunshine glinting behind her head, as if her face were the moon eclipsing the sun.  She is soon gone however, and the sound of a drawer opening, and then a closet door squeaking fills the room.

Plastic hangers clack against each other.

“Ah, here we go, perfect!”  April says happily as she lays down a few small articles of clothing onto the bed.

She walks towards Robert, and snatches him roughly from the stroller, tossing him carelessly onto the bed.  Robert bounces once and rolls to his side, the air hissing from his lungs.  His head snaps towards the side as a huge roll of duct tape lands next to his head, creating an indent in the blue comforter.  

“What’s that for.” Robert asks, his voice quivering.

“You...” April says coldly as Robert feels his tiny ankles being tugged on, his body being flipped so that he is on his back.  A pair of beige corduroy shorts are slipped onto his legs, and buttoned around his waist.  April’s hand scoops under his back, sitting him up.  “Arms up...” She barks.  Robert complies without hesitation allowing a white and green shirt, fit for a small toddler to be placed on his torso, a green T-rex filling most of the white space in the center.  

“Now, do you need to go pee-pee? hmm?” April asks, wrapping her hands around Robert’s torso and lifting him, cradling him against her shoulder as she walks back into the bathroom.  

“Sorry, should have had you do this before you got dressed...” April mumbles, more to herself then to robert.  She closes the door, and lifts the toilet seat, placing Robert’s tiny feet on it’s rim.  

“Go ahead...” She suggests, holding him there.  Robert quickly unbuttons the shorts, and pulls them down a little bit.  He holds his member in his hand and aims it towards the water, letting loose a stream of urine into the bowl.  “Good boy!” April coos.  

“I gotta...” Robert says.

“Oh.” April replies  “Well, go ahead, I have to shower anyway.” April says as she picks Robert up, pulling the toilet seat back down.  She sits Robert on it’s edge, and begins to strip from her pajamas, tossing them into the hamper.  Robert looks on as April slips from her white lacey panties. The girl was certainly attractive, and if she were not completely out of her mind, and twice Robert’s size, he would have enjoyed the moment much more.

“What have I told you about staring?” April snaps, a smile across her face.

“I...I’m sorry.” Robert stammers, looking away.

“You better be Robbie Ladner, you better be...” She mocks sternly.

April pulls the stop out of the tub’s drain, allowing the drain to gurgle.  She waits for a few moments before turning the knobs, and flipping the switch to transfer the waterflow to the showerhead.  She steps inside and pulls the curtain back, leaving Robert to finish his business as she bathes herself.

Robert finishes what he has to do, he flushes the bowl multiple times, hoping to burn April with scalding water, but she just hums ‘Fur Elise’ incessantly.  Robert sighs and looks over at the closed door, the knob hanging high above his head.  He climbs down from the toilet and pulls his shorts up, thankful that he is no longer naked, but appalled by his appearance.  He wanders over to the door, and stands on his tippy toes, desperately trying to reach the knob, grunting and stretching his arm as high in the air as he can.  Despite his best efforts, his hand falls a good six inches short of the knob, again and again.

The water is silenced, and April pushes the curtain back, stepping out of the shower, her body glistening and wet.  She looks down and grins when she spots Robert by the door.  She then opens a small linen closet and takes out a few towels, wrapping one around her head.

“Isn’t it funny, how a simple doorknob, something you’ve taken for granted for most of your life, can so easily keep you here, with me?”  April smiles sinisterly.  

“Hysterical.” Robert responds flatly, turning around and leaning against the door.

“You know, the sooner you learn you aren’t going anywhere, the happier you will be here...” April says as she lifts her legs onto the hamper, patting them dry with the other, orange towel.

“First it’s going to be a doorknob.” She begins as she drops her leg and lifts the other onto the hamper.  “Then it’s going to be the bars of a crib, and then if you still insist that you must get away, you will probably find yourself rolled up in one of my socks, stuffed away in my sock drawer, do you want that Robbie?” She asks as she pats her leg dry.

“You should learn from Samantha, she is VERY happy here.” April insists.

“She loves you, but yet you still torture her...” Robert states, narrowing his eyes.

“She loves me because we have fun Robert, fun...” April insists, wrapping the towel around herself and walking towards the tiny man.

“She loves you because she’s completely fucking lost it, you broke her!” Robert snaps.

April frowns and quickly moves towards Robert, she bends down and scoops her hands under his little arms and lifts him in the air, slamming his back harshly against the unyielding wood of the door.

“Cursing!” April scowls, slamming Robert into the door again, causing him to grunt and whimper.

April’s face softens a bit.  “No... I’ll let it slide this time.” She says, calmly.  “You’re upset, and I can certainly appreciate that fact.  

“Yeah right.” Robert quips bravely, his body trembling with intense terror.

“You’ll learn to love me, just like all the rest, well...” She stops as she looks Robert over.

“That is, unless you shrink down to nothing by next week.” She laughs.

“Either way, we’re going to have some fun, hmm?” She grins, kissing Robert on his forehead.