- Text Size +
The stream flickered, stopped. A few drops fell to the surface of the pool in which Yasushi now floated, gasping for breath and coughing up mouthfuls of the harsh-smelling by-products of his unaware sister’s digestion. She’d urinated on him as if he was an ant before a cruel child, and she didn’t even know. He was nothing more than dirt to her, fit to be mixed in with and covered in her waste. Not even worthy of being digested, just discarded with what was left over. The stuff she didn’t need.

Mika grabbed at the roll of paper she had brought in with her, drying herself before kneeling beside the jar. Perfect, she thought. Not a drop on the floor. Now just to decant some into the sample container and we’re good. She reached for both vessels and set about pouring some of her excretion into the slender tube. Yasushi floated close to the wall of the vessel recovering as a small amount was poured out, then the container levelled itself once again. He saw the world flash by as Mika stood, walking to the toilet and lifting the lid. She was going to dispose of him like the worthless bit of dirt he was. The jar spun, the liquid pouring forth as Yasushi swam as hard as he could to stay close to the wall of the container where he knew the speed of the flow would be lowest. The pouring continued, the yellow substance hammering into the toilet water far below.

Finally the last few drops trickled down the inside, and carried a little pink speck with them. As the first few fell, Mika gave the jar a slight flick before righting it, placing it back in the centre of the floor. Yasushi found himself half way through the neck of the jar in a tiny drop of her urine that hadn’t run back down inside. Not wanting to descend into the acrid-smelling vessel once more, he pulled himself slowly up onto the rim of the jar and lay panting, breathless, until his sky was obscured once more.

Mika placed the little sample vial on the counter before taking the second one in hand, unscrewing the top and removing a small spatula from within. She carried both into the toilet, setting them on the floor beside the big jar. She was glad she’s appropriated this one, it was just perfect for her needs. She squatted over it a second time, hovering her perfect ass over the aperture, rocking back and forth on her splayed toes until she was happy with her aim.

Yasushi watched as his sister once again filled his vision with her underside. The smooth firm skin of her buttocks seemed to go on forever, broken only by the long, neat crevice that split the centre, and the pinkish-brown wrinkled skin of her sphincter at it’s heart. He stared in horror as his sibling’s back door aligned with his little home, watched as it twitched, clenching as she moved into position. He couldn’t avert his eyes as the hole relaxed before opening out like some kind of portal, issuing forth a great brown pillar that stretched down past him into the jar. His sister’s tight little anus clenched, neatly bisecting the log before dispensing another. The jar filled rapidly, the two big chunks of her waste coiling slightly inside. The stench assaulted his senses as the last few remnants fell from her butt, landing with a wet thump close to him.

The portal of Mika’s anus closed tightly, surprisingly clean given what had just happened, and her body lurched sideways, moving her weight onto one bent leg so she could stand. As she did, her torso lowered slightly, jamming her neat little asshole against the edge of the jar. She leapt up quickly, shocked by the cold glass against her sensitive rear exit, before picking up the jar and with her breath held using the tiny scoop to take a sample from her stool, placing it and the scoop into the second vial and sealing it tightly. Satisfied that her doctor would have plenty to go on, she unceremoniously dumped the rest of her “products” into the still piss-filled toilet.

Turning, she sat upon the now-full toilet, relaxing. Beneath her, stuck tightly to an incredibly fine hair, one of several surrounding her anus, was her older brother. Her brush with the jar’s rim had pressed him into her flesh, and as he fell away he had become caught on the filamentary structure, and now sat precariously above the certain-death of the toilet bowl, directly beneath the maw of his little sister’s anal orifice. He craned his neck in the half-light below his sibling’s flawless body, light filtering in between her legs and her neat little bush. He could see the wrinkled door to her insides clench hard as if recovering from disgorging its load. He heard a beep, and a loud whirring came from below - Mika was using the toilet’s bidet function, and the last thing he saw before the jet of water punched him in the back was his sister’s back door blossom open a little in anticipation, as if hungering for the tiny morsel of a brother it was to receive.

The water shot into him, instantly sweeping him from the little hair that had saved him earlier and pressing his whole body into Mika’s pulsing anus. The stream was not constant in pressure, acting to ram his tiny form deeper and deeper with every pulse. As Mika flexed her anus and moved her rear in small circles, ensuring she got a good thorough clean, Yasushi was gifted with momentary breaks and glimmers of hope before the pounding resumed.

Once the stream ended, a now unconscious man lay trapped in the centre of the 18-year old student’s anal orifice. She dabbed at her now spotless rear with some thin paper, dropping it into the toilet bowl before standing. She gave her back door muscles a last good tense before she hit flush. The jar was still an issue, and donning some rubber gloves she proceeded to clean it thoroughly with the shower head over the drain before bleaching the inside, drying it thoroughly and replacing the lid.

As she strode across the room, Yasushi regained some semblance of conscience. His eyes groggily opened, but told him little of the tight moist environment he now inhabited. He was literally a bit of dirt in Mika’s ass, smaller than an ant, and trapped without her even knowing. The next thing his eyes informed him of was the fact that his sister planned to follow up her exam preparation with a suppository.

The red and white capsule pressed up against the tunnel that was his new home, and he watched as it rotated and squirmed closer, pushing an air bubble along ahead of it as Mika’s tight hole made a seal against it’s smooth surface. At first the semi-transparent capsule allowed some light to filter in, but as Yasushi was pushed deeper by the intruding medication, the light vanished, and as he was pressed into the wall of his cute sister’s rectum, he could only feel and hear the world around him.

Faint muffled sounds and shifts in inertia were the only signs Yasushi had that the outside world was continuing as he lay trapped in the giant girl’s ass, slowly becoming moist and dissolving the suppository and it’s payload into its slick walls. Disorientated, he attempted to find the exit, but quickly realised that it would be nigh-impossible blind. He tried to get an idea of the shape of the tunnel, but after running a short distance the walls around him shook and contracted, knocking him down. He lay against the “floor”, helpless. A speck of dust up his sister’s backside.

Mika didn’t feel quite right after putting her suppository in. It wasn’t something she felt used to, but today was particularly irritating. Several times she felt a tiny itch within her, and repeatedly clenched her muscles to allay it. Hours went by and it persisted, on and off. That evening she took to the bathroom again, sitting peacefully down on the heated toilet seat, and started to relax.

Yasushi had more problems. The constant movement of his sibling’s insides had evidently accelerated the motion of other matter in her lower intestine, and as he lay motionless and filled with despair, he felt a firm, moist object press against his right leg. At first he thought it just part of the wall, or perhaps remnants of the tablet that had pushed him into this terrible hell-on-earth, but as the substance covered his leg and started to press against his torso he realised this was something else. As he screamed, trapped under the oncoming log of his sister’s firm shit, her anus twitched and allowed him a glimmer of light.

Mika pushed hard, determined to rid her rectum of anything foreign and stop that damn itch. Almost instantly a short log slid from her, lubricated by the residue from the medication, and fell to the water below. It was gone! Content immediately that the problem was solved, and feeling no further need to relieve herself, she cleaned herself with the bidet and took one last look down into the bowl.

Yasushi looked up at Mika’s gorgeous face. Her pale skin bordered by her neat bangs, almond shaped eyes bracketing the cute button nose that all the sisters had. A face that was beautiful, but as she looked down at him, she registered no love, no recognition and no understanding of what was really down there. He had been carried forth, pressed into the side of the column of her waste, and dropped into the water below. He lay now still embedded in the side of the cylindrical mass, covered in a mixture of waste and residue, and a fresh sprinkling of the water from the bidet that had rained down from her spectacular behind. He loved her dearly, but he knew this was the end.

With no emotion in her eyes, Mika pushed flush, and unknowingly ended the life of her caring brother within a torrent of ice-cold water.