- Text Size +
“Ah, it was in here. Rena must’ve taken it for something…” said Mika, walking softly over to the drawers as if trying not to be heard. Yasushi was thrown onto his back as his sister’s hand grabbed the jar, roughly snatching it up. She glanced over the glass object momentarily before allowing her hand to return to her side and gingerly leaving the room. As her arms swing gently by her sides, Yasushi lying against the ever-moving side of the jar caught glimpses of something in her right hand. He started to feel mildly seasick, and subsequently downright nauseous when his sibling stopped, raising her hand and placing the jar upon a grey metal surface. Noise filled his world as she unscrewed the thin metal lid, before tossing it into a nearby bin. They were in the kitchen, and the jar and its little prisoner now rested upon the countertop.

Recovering and getting his bearings, Yasushi heard the rattle of a drawer opening, it’s contents rattling around in the process. He watched as Mika reached him, rummaging around, seemingly collecting a number of things in her left hand just out of his line of sight. He pressed up against one wall of the vessel, trying to see, but to no avail. Mika abrubtly stopped, seemingly satisfied with her finds, and pushed the drawer to. Her hand shot into place above the jar, and colossal wooden columns rained down as she unfurled her fingers. The impact of the columns knocked the little man to the ground, and left him clutching at his ears in pain. It was as if someone had dropped a cluster of buildings all around. As he regained his senses, he looked at the pillars.

Chopsticks.

For a moment his mind couldn’t quite handle what he was seeing. These things, these towering monoliths, were the flimsy little sticks that he and his family used every day to eat. Now they were bigger than any trees he’d ever seen, the circular grooves near their tips big enough to stand in.

“I have to get out of here” he thought, quickly running to the nearest wooden spike that had joined him in this tiny space. Grabbing on to the rough wooden surface, he found it easy to pull himself up, the miniscule spaces in the wood allowing him plenty of places to hold onto.

As he slowly climbed, his gaze wandered to the rest of the kitchen counter. His jar stood among 4 other identical containers, each host to a different type of kitchen stuff. Spoons in one, sugar in another, and two more he couldn’t quite make out. The sink lay a little further away, and the preparation area for food beyond that. To his left, Mika sat on the sofa quietly watching TV. The faint sounds of paper rustling and the occasional click of a mechanical pencil told Yasushi that she was doing some homework at the same time. A very much louder click told him that someone else entered the room.

“Hi, Yui” said Mika, not looking up from her work.

“Good morning. Studying already?” the younger girl replied.

“I told you yesterday, my tests are next week.”

“Ah, right. Yeah.”

The girls’ conversation carried on as Yui walked over the the kitchen counter, pulling open the small refridgerator underneath and retrieving a bowl. Placing the bowl on the worksurface, Yasushi watched as she tore some plastic wrap from the top, balling it up in her hand and discarding in. She pulled at one of the drawers, the slim muscles in her toned arms tensing for a moment, every movement visible to the tiny man. She was dressed in her casual clothes today, aqua coloured short shorts above blue knee-socks with a cute white top emblazoned with some manga character or another. The top was old, fitting a little too tightly over her slim frame, hugging the gentle curves of her torso and outlining the subtle shape of her breasts within a simple bra.

“Where are the… oh, right.” she started to speak, stopping half way, her eyes settling on her target - the bundle of chopsticks on the countertop. Yasushi froze, sitting now in one of the grooves that helped grip food toward the top of the stick.



There was a great sound as the pillars masquerading as eating tools were jostled by the young girl’s hand bumping against them, the noise bouncing from the inside surfaces of the jar, deafening the miniscule pink dot cowering on the tip of one of them. He suddenly felt his body being flattened to the inside rim of his hiding place as Yui selected her chopsticks, yanking them up from their new shiny holder, before carrying them to the sofa and sitting down heavily.

The next thing Yasushi knew was his world being filled with the heavy smell of cold rice as the chopsticks were plunged deep between the sticky white grains. They slid past as a perilous speed with each plunge like smooth pale submarines. Between each dive, the miniscule man was instead subjected to the wet, hot interior of his little sister’s mouth. He could see only flashes as the rice was replaced by a dull redness, the air becoming dense with the smell of saliva and food. The rice deposited a sticky sludge around him, securing him in place, while Yui’s saliva coated his body. He struggled to breath, freeing an arm to wipe his face clear.

Yui finished up her admittedly dull bowl of rice, sitting watching the TV in silence. She glanced over at Mika on the sofa, idly sucking on the chopsticks she’d just used for her meal, the faint taste of the rice still adhering stubbornly to the tips. Unthinking, she ran her tongue around the tips of each stick in turn, savouring the last bit of flavour.

For Yasushi, this was the last straw. As he lay struggling against the mixture of carbs and bodily fluids, he saw and then felt the giant pink muscle that was Yui’s tongue begin to rub over his hiding place. He felt the vibrations of each of her tastebuds running over the wooden surface, and watched in the dim half-light of the unaware girl’s mouth as the fluids around him began to run across the surface away from him. Then he felt it - she was sucking the stick clean, and he was about to be “cleaned” right out of the crevice he had been suffering in. In an instant he found himself lying on Yui’s tongue - the hot, light pink surface slick with saliva and gently undulating beneath him. He looked out from her mouth to see Mika, oblivious to his peril. He tried to crawl toward the light, but before he had even cleared the goop that held him immediately still, the aperture he was aiming for was blotted out by a shimmering death sentence. He had time only to scream as Yui gulped down the remainder of a glass of water and washed her tiny brother down her throat.

Yasushi landed with a wet thud against a solid surface. The ride down his sister’s gullet had been smooth, but tortuous. Deprived of the ability to breathe, suddenly finding himself in a pocket of air felt like a blessing until he came to terms with where that pocket was. He could see nothing, and the only sound was the distant thumping of Yui’s heart in her chest. The floor felt hard here, muscular… He was stuck to the sphincter that held her stomach closed. As he felt around he could make out the shape of deep ridges on the surface, all covered in a light sticky ooze.

Suddenly there came a noise. Strangely alien though his environment seemed, the little man knew that sound well. It was the sound of someone swallowing, and there weren’t many people around it could have been. A moment passed, the floor seemed to tense, before relaxing, the muscle dilating open, and then the torrent hit. The last dregs of a simple glass of water flushed a minute pink speck the final distance into the pit of acid that lay beyond. Yui let out a short sigh, setting the glass down on the table before going to her room to get ready for sports practise.

Several hours later the girl remained home, sweaty and exhausted from her day. She dropped her bag roughly on the ground, stopping for a moment to look at her brother’s similarly dropped belongings. Where had he gone? she wondered, he’d spent a long time at the university before, but never like this, and never without calling. Still thinking this, she walked to the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind her. After having done her business, she pushed the small green button that started the wash function. There was a whirr and a click, and then a beep. Broken? What timing, she thought with a sigh, reaching for the roll of thin toilet paper that lay to the side. Breaking off a number of sheets, she pushed the paper gently against the tight pinkish ring of her anus, unaware that she was silently grinding away the skeleton of her former sibling, grinding the miniscule remains into the creases of her back door. When she was convinced she was clean, she stood, a tiny twinge of discomfort crossing her face. She ran her fingernail between her cheeks, accumulating a little of the sweat from her earlier exercise, and grazed the tip of her nail against her anus. Whatever had momentarily caused her an itch vanished, and as she inspected her fingertip, she saw only the tiniest faint of an off-white fleck, embedded in the residue of her sweat. Grimacing, she flicked away the thing and washed her hands thoroughly, the tiny mangled skull of her brother sticking to the bowl of the toilet by the sweat of his cute unaware sister. Some hours later the next flush by Mika washed away even that.