- Text Size +
It was hot, claustrophobic and humid. For a brief moment Yasushi was reminded of those unpleasant summer days at rush hour, crammed into a hot train, air conditioning straining against the 40+ degree heat and the combined warmth of hundreds of salarymen, students and tourists. A hot commuter train, however, is not where he was. He lay pinned uncomfortably between two walls of warm, light pink flesh slightly off centre from his sister Mika’s back door. His right arm, legs, and a good portion of his torso was held tightly in place by the tiny folds of his unaware sibling’s anus, and his tears did nothing to help but raise the already unpleasant humidity.

Mika was having a very relaxed evening. Laying chest down on her futon, leafing idly through a magazine, earphones firmly pressed into place playing the latest hit songs. Life was good for her, and as the night rolled on and her eyes tired of reading, she decided it could be even better. She stood quickly, brushing the magazine to the floor and closing and locking her bedroom door. She peeled off her shirt, still slightly damp from the ambient heat, and pulled off her skirt and panties together in one unceremonious movement. Placing her clothes in a rough pile to one side, she lay down on her back, closed her eyes, and gently caressed her womanhood.

Yasushi had no idea what was happening. His world was the occasionally-twitching ring of his younger sister’s rear, and as much as she moved around doing god-knows-what, that world did not change. He looked out as she undressed, seeing the inside of his sister’s room, plain with but a few books and small items of furniture in the corners, adorned with souvenirs and purikura photos of her and her friends. Another blurry, nausea-inducing change of scenery and his view was inverted. The door to his sister’s room closed, framed by her colossal legs bent at the knees. The feet that had tormented him earlier seemed so harmless, so normal, so distant. Suddenly, a shadow came over him, and he craned his neck, looking up along the crack of his sister’s underside. The feminine curves of Mika’s pussy sported a neat and tidy covering of pubic hair, and Yasushi had no desire to see it at any closer distance. What drew his attention was the colossal fingers that had come down, idly caressing her sensitive lips, brushing the hairs aside to contact her delicate skin.

His sister was masturbating, and he had a front row seat.

Time seemed to balloon out, slowing to a crawl as he watched with a kind of grim fascination as his sister pleasured herself. Her fingers became wet quickly, slick with her fluids as she pressed them up against her opening. A loud slurping sound signalled her exploratory insertions, her breathing becoming noticeably louder. As she slid her middle finger deeper into herself, the muscles of her anus tightened, clenching in response to the feelings coursing through her body, and unknown to her crushing the breath out of her older brother. Yasushi struggled for breath between contractions, struggling as the crevices opened out. This, he thought, was despair. There was no hope that his sister would feel him, even here in such a sensitive place. He was surely doomed to a fate worse than death the next time his beloved sibling relieved herself, and there was nothing he could do.

Becoming despondent, almost unresponsive to the world around him, he almost didn’t realise he was being drawn closer to the centre of the sphincter. He almost felt calm as he was pulled down into the middle of his sister’s twitching anus. He almost felt relief each time it pressed him into its walls, and he almost cried out as a tremendous droplet of his sister’s fluids ran down over her tight little hole, pulling him to safety, and depositing him in the crack of her behind.

Mika’s quiet moans soon stopped as her back arched and her body twitched with the force of her orgasm. Her fingers, covered and dripping with the sticky residue of her play hung above Yasushi like some kind of perverse sword of Damocles. Soon she turned off the light, and fell asleep. Yasushi could not sleep, laying wide eyed and shocked into silence, stuck in a thin layer of rapidly drying bodily fluids. Time seemed to crawl - he had no watch nor could he see anything that might indicate the passage of time. He recalled laughing and joking with his sisters, chatting over breakfast, helping each other with homework. Recently things had been hard, Rena and himself were not home much, and when together tended to bond better than with their younger siblings, and it had driven a wedge between them and Yui. Being the youngest she was always sensitive to her older relative’s words and actions, and everyone knew that she felt alienated of late. Excluded from the “mature” group, but not without reason. She was impulsive, and often did and said things she regretted later.

Morning came at last, gently sunlight filtered into the room and woke Yasushi from his slumber. He didn’t know when he had succumbed to sleep, but he felt no better for it. He stretched out his limbs, forgetting for a few happy moments where he had spent the night. Cracking sounds followed as his arms and legs broke free of the slightly hard substance he was adhered to. He relapsed back into sleep.

Mika woke to the sound of her phone alarm, sitting up promptly before standing and walking to the small cupboard beside the window. She pulled out a bathrobe and threw it around herself quickly, tying the belt tightly and heading out for breakfast. Her brother had awoken to the alarm too, but was much less relaxed as his world was inverted and jiggled to and forth. He realised as his sister walked to the living room and poured a glass of water that he was no longer “stuck”, but simply held in place by his sister’s firm buttocks. The night and the sudden movements of morning had broken his bounds, and he was free to take the initiative. His sister moved to the table, placing 4 glasses and 4 plates on the surface, as unknown to her, her brother prepared to descend from her massive form.

He managed to work himself free of her firm behind as she set the table, and once she took her seat, he set about making his way from one tiny almost invisible hair to the next, traversing Mika’s inner thigh. It took him perhaps ten minutes, but her arrived at her knee, and throwing caution to the wind, slid down the impossible length of her shin to her foot. He rolled upon landing, bouncing along his sister’s smooth skin before coming to a halt. He lay for a moment, panting and wheezing, recovering from his sudden burst of physical activity, and took a moment to admire his former captor. Her skin was truly flawless, even at his size. Her legs, long and slim, stretched off into the sky, and her feet were adorned with cute toes and unpainted but well kept nails.

There was little time for admiration however, and he knew it. Standing, he surveyed the area under the table. The floor was very clean, spotless even. Someone must have cleaned. He could move to the leg of the table where he would be safe, but where from there? Wait for everyone to go out and try to get back to the device? He still couldn’t reach it...

He saw something he wanted, something he wanted so badly that his train of thought was instantly derailed. Between his sisters feet lay some grains of what he assumed to be sugar, and at least two small droplets of water. He set off at a run, dropping from Mika’s middle toe to the floor below, and sprinting to one of the water droplets. He drank thirstily before diving into it, rolling and spinning in the fluid as if it were a fountain of youth, and emerged from the other side with tiny droplets all over his body. Shaking them off, he headed for the sugar crystal closest to him. As he walked, Mika stood and quietly left the table, disappearing off into the house.

He had just about reached the crystal, standing up to his waist, when Yui noisily entered the room. He watched fearfully as she stomped around the room, moving TV remotes and books to their proper places. “She always did try to keep the place clean and tidy” mused Yasushi. In what looked alarmingly like a response to his thoughts, the young girl’s eyes locked onto the loose grains on the floor. “Mika...” she voiced, moving over to the table and kneeling down. The water she didn’t mind, that would take care of itself, but sugar would get sticky. She licked her index finger and pressed it into the grains in turn, accumulating them on the tip of her finger.

Yasushi screamed at the top of his lungs as his little sister pushed him into her saliva and lifted him, pressing her finger into each sugar crystal in turn. He cried out as the room blurred before snapping back into clarity. He was silenced as Yui’s eyes locked onto him, and her voice quietly conveyed the words “What’s that?”. He watched as her colossal thumb came up, looming over him as she brushed off the sugar grains onto the table top, leaving only her miniscule speck of a brother stuck helplessly to her middle finger. She brought it to her eye again, studying the unknown thing intently.

“Some tiny bug. This is exactly why you don’t drop sugar.” she muttered, and levelled her giant thumbnail with the tiny creature, ready to bisect it effortlessly.

Yasushi turned in a flash, and bit hard into his sister’s finger.