- Text Size +
Waking with a start, Yasushi immediately realised that the landscape around him was different. His eyes worked frantically to make sense of the vague shapes in the darkened room, quickly recognising that he was still sitting upon his sister’s bed. However the major change in the shape of the bed was quickly attributed to his sister’s colossal sleeping form ahead of him. She lay peacefully on her back, wearing some simple cotton shorts and a loose T-shirt, the colours of which Yasushi couldn’t ascertain in the dark.

Slowly, hazily, an idea formed in the young man’s mind. This might be my chance, he mused. She won’t move for hours, she won’t spot me and mistake me for something, no-one will interrupt. I can climb into her ear and scream until she senses me, he thought. Without any further hesitation, he set off at a brisk jog.

The surface of the bed was uneven, and the mesh of fibres that made up said surface made moving at any speed a tiring affair. This paled into insignificance compared to the titanic shorts he soon encountered. He knew he had to climb here or further up in order to slip into his siblings ear later, and so one step, one handhold at a time, he began to scale the mind-bogglingly large item of clothing. The gentle sounds of his sister’s breathing becoming the background noise to the most intensive exercise of his life. The warmth of her body could be felt through the fabric, removing any possibility that he may feel cold.

Half an hour and two breaks later Yasushi finally lay on his back atop his sister’s pelvis, panting and out of breath. Rena stirred for a moment, perhaps dreaming, but her minor motions barely registered to the exhausted speck on her shorts. After a brief respite, he began the long (but relatively flat) trek towards his sister’s peaceful-looking face. At first he planned to go along the top of her shirt, but after fighting with the loose shorts all the way to the waistband, he decided progressing across her skin would be more efficient, both in time and energy.

Dropping the short distance from the edge of her shorts, his feet made contact with her flesh. Her warmth and subtle aroma was exceedingly calming, and the relative smoothness of his new path allowed him to relax somewhat. He travelled up at a leisurely pace past her navel, a huge pit relative to the tiny brother, and across her flat midriff as it gently rose and fell with her breathing. It was shortly after this that Yasushi realised he had forgotten something critical. Two somethings. He met two gently curved mounds of flesh, and felt suddenly ashamed. To be dwarfed by Rena’s legs or back is one thing, but to be this tiny fleck of dust compared to her breasts, and to be so close to them, made him feel terrible. Insignificant and perverted in a single motion. “I guess I’ll leave this part out too” he pondered, pressing forward between his sister’s firm, smooth tits and entering her cleavage. He couldn’t imagine what would become of him if she were to roll over, trapping him or worse, crushing him between them. A miniscule speck of red on her gorgeous pale white skin. “She wouldn’t even notice.”

After a difficult but uneventful climb up the neck and chin of his slumbering sibling, Yasushi was faced with the bizarre and alien-looking terrain of her face. Being this size made many things seem strange, but standing like this on a person's face was downright bizarre. He moved slowly up her chin, and found his passage blocked by her soft pink lips. Eager not to become better acquainted with what lay beyond, he skirted to the side, following the contours of Rena's admittedly pretty face until he reached the side of her mouth. Her nose stood like some strange organic tunnel, and further away still lay her slight twitching eyes, long eyelashes protruding outwards.

At this moment disaster struck. His sister, dreaming or otherwise, turned her head abruptly to the left, the sudden acceleration knocking her tiny brother to his feet and sending him tumbling across his face. He stopped an instant later, but found himself unable to move easily. He found himself wet and stuck with a substance he was already familiar with. He was glued to the corner of Rena's mouth by a miniscule amount of her drool, saliva that escaped her mouth in her incredibly relaxed state. There he remained, unmoving, knowing that he had been so close to his potential salvation, only to be thwarted by his sister's cute sleeping face. She didn't even make a conscious movement. Her tiny movements and overflowing salivary glands had unwittingly overpowered him entirely. Time once again became unbearably slow as the night passed by.