- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I needed a way to give the protagonist movement around the house and from person to person that gave some opportunities away from the floor and feet, so this is what I came up with. Please read and review - I want to hear what people think so badly.

 

Edited 8/8 - Added descriptive text toward the end, changed perspective of opening paragraph.

Yasushi's vision swam and drifted sickeningly as he opened his eyes, revealing a distorted image of his three siblings towering over him. "Why...?" he manages to stutter, in a voice that sounds detached and strange, eliciting only giggles from the colossal trio. His head spun as Mika spoke in a deafening voice, something he couldn't make out, before she raised her bare foot over him, lowering it down slowly until the pad of her big toe pressed into his body. The soft skin of his colossal sister's toe slowly pulsed against him, rubbing the whole length of his body as he squirmed and panicked. A thin film of sweat was deposited over Yasushi, matting his hair at the front and forcing it's way, uninvited, into his nose and mouth. Then, as quickly as it came, it was gone, and in an instant he found himself hanging upside down by his left leg, suspended in front of his dear youngest sister's face as she continued to giggle. He screams as her tongue darts out from her cute little mouth, instantly covering him in a thick layer of saliva. The girls' laughter is renewed as they mock their powerlessbrother and begin to move him downwards. Down... down... down, craning his head he sees the ground below, and something obstructing what would be a direct route to death. His older sister's panties, cute white cotton panties, held stretched open by her outstretched hand. He couldn't see inside, but he also didn't need to. Yui released her grip on Yasushi leg, and Rena's underwear and the blackness within filled his vision as he fell.


Yasushi awoke with a start, twitching to stop himself 'falling'. A dream? How long had he been out? Where was he? Much to his dismay, his brain filled him in on the situation without holding back. He was embedded in a tiny lump of his younger sister Mika's toejam somewhere in the living room, smeared in her sweat and speckled with massive threads. A few moments to pulling, pushing and wriggling carried the tiny student out from the lump, and he attempted to wipe his clothes and head clean to no avail. He took off his outer clothes, sodden with sweat, and left them on the 'ground'. The ground as it turns out, was a stack of photo magazines left on the table, standing several inches high. He took a moment to marvel at the depiction of some famous woman on the cover, where he was only the size of half of her fingernail or so. With a terrible image of being flung across the room again as Yui or Mika picked up a magazine in his mind, he set about finding a way down.

The top, bottom and right-hand edges of the magazine all presented seemingly massive drops, too large for him to survive, he expected. Landing on a surface at speed when wrapped in moist cotton was one thing, falling with only your legs in the way was another, he thought.
The left-hand side of the magazine gave him an option, but not one he liked the sound of. Mika's colossal school socks had been placed there on the table, neatly folded and pressed down into an almost square. They would be soft, and I could climb the rest of the way down using their fibers, Yasushi thought to himself. Speaking of Mika, where was she? The house's only male looked around the room, and saw no sign of her. The curtains were drawn and gave no clue as to what time it was, but the television was left on, quietly announcing the results of some kind of pop idol election in the background. Turning his attention back to the task at hand, Yasushi looked down at his sister's socks, still not entirely believing what it was he was about to do. Taking a deep breath, he jumped.


Disaster. How could he have not seen this coming? "I'm a genius!" he thought, face creased with frustration as he pulled uselessly at his legs, held fast between the thick strands of elasticated fabric of his sister's sock. Stuck like a fly in a trap, unable to free himself, he waited in the semi-darkness. For what must have been an hour he struggled on and off, prying, pushing, twisting and fighting against the fabric that held him. In desperation he tried to gnaw at the one in front of him, and was rewarded merely with a mouthful of cold, bitter sweat. He closed his eyes, and prayed.

There came a faint rustling from the hallway, and Yasushi's eyes snapped open. He watched his youngest sister Yui enter the room, wearing a form fitting pair of bike spats and a lightweight shirt. "So she had practice today too?" he mused for a moment, as she placed her heavy sports bag and her heavier still school satchel down in the corner of the room and stood in front of the TV, watching disinterestedly. "YUII! ON THE TABLE!" He shouted, as clearly and loudly as he could, but his small size and the noise from the television rendered his efforts in vain. His sister was truly a sight to behold from the tabletop. The light from the table gently outlined her round posterior, held firmly by her spats, and the gentle curve of her crotch. Her size was still intimidating, as he looked her up and down. He had to move, and with renewed vigor started to push at his inanimate captor. Being so focused, he almost didn't notice Yui's voice, quietly speaking to herself as she stood by the table. "Huh? Are these mine? Did you wash them for me?"

He got a leg free, and the feeling of elation prompted him to try the other, not noticing the shadow looming. His world moved, and his leg came free as he found himself clinging to his former prison as it was raised up in his little sister's grip. She was a slight girl, almost flat chested with slim but toned legs and pale skin. Her flat midriff peeked out a little as she straightened up. His eyes went wide as her face rushed closer and closer until he could see every detail. Like Mika, Yui sported long black hair, but her love for sports led to it being held up in a neat ponytail much of the time, two strands left free to bracket her youthful features - a button nose and the slightly pouty lips inherited from her grandmother. He had no time to appreciate the cuteness of his 16-year old sibling as he realised where he was heading.

Yui pushed the socks to her nose and sniffed gently, quickly stopping as she understood that no, her sister had not washed her socks for her, these were in fact Mika's, and they were certainly not washed. She carried them to her sister's room and returned them with a simple "Don't leave these laying around, a pervert might steal them someday" and a smile, before she headed to the shower, unaware of the tiny prisoner she had captured within her nose, now adhered to the wall of her left nostril, laying in silent disbelief at what had transpired. It had all happened so fast, one moment marvelling at his imoto's face in all it's awe inspiring detail, the next staring into the blackness of her nose. It was clean, thankfully, but this gave him little relief as he surveyed his surroundings.