- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the delay! hopefully I didn't loose a few readers in the process.

Naked, cold, starving, exhausted, shattered, the adjectives go on and on. I know that the next thing I have to do is get away from this crazy bitch because I will not survive another ride on THAT merry-go-round.

 

“If I can get to somewhere safe and keep hidden long enough she will have to go to work and that gives me a good 8 hours of alone time.” I think to myself “But then again, do I really want to be alone? At my new size I am on the lowest link of the food chain, and I have no means to defend myself. Well, there’s no way I can get back in the shoe box so I guess there’s no looking back.”

 

After looking around for a few minutes, I walk over to Ana’s makeup area and pick up a bobby pin. Like all girls, there was an over abundance of these things. Feeling a little better now that I have something to defend my self with I walk back to the large phone.

 

Looking at the charger chord, I can see it is the only way I can get down from here without plummeting to my death. I spread apart the bobby pin and hook it onto the chord. I have had some experience with ziplining before on vacation but that was when there was instructors and safety harnesses. I might be too heavy for the chord and bring the whole phone down with me.

 

I gather my courage and jump down, without all the safety harnesses the only thing holding me onto the bobby pin is just my own strength and after the beating I took earlier my arms felt like they were on fire. To make matters worse, I had no way of stopping myself so I was heading full speed with the AC adapter as my final destination.

 

Crashing into it, my head fills with white light as pain shoots from all over my body. This pain from the crash is compounded by the fall to the floor, but nothing is as bad knowing that I was hurt so badly by something so trivial. I close my eyes to try and find relief.

.

The clock is no longer visible and I have no idea how much time has passed. I can see its still dark inside the room so I get up, much to protest of my body. I make my way through the carpet to get to the humongous door. I take one look back at the monolithic bed and the giantess sleeping soundly unaware to the torture I’m going through right now. I roll under the crack of her door and walk out to the rest of the apartment to find a place to rest till Ana leaves for work.

 

What seemed like what would a fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy has turned into a nightmare. I head toward the bottom of shelf of her bookcase and hide behind some of her old textbooks and finally get a chance to sleep.

“ERIC!!” I can hear from inside the bookshelf, “Where the fuck are you, you little insect!?”

 

My heart is pounding as I can hear her thunderous footsteps frantically moving around trying to find me. I can start feeling the tremors as she exits her bedroom expanding her search.

 

“Eric I swear to God if you don’t come out right now, I am going END you!” She stomps her foot when she says the word ‘end’ and it shakes the apartment.

 

Her thrashing footsteps send tremors throughout the apartment. This goes on for a few minutes then it gets quiet.

 

“C’mon little guy” she says in a more playful tone, “I know I might have been a little too rough but I promise if you come out to me now things will be different!”

 

She must be crazy if she thinks I am going to buy this change of heart. I can hear her footfalls moving away from my vicinity and drawers opening.

 

“I know you must be starving,” She speaks out the apartment, “I’m going to leave some bread and turkey on the kitchen floor. You have till I get finished getting ready for work to make it over there.”

 

Ana’s footfalls move back to her bedroom, and I don’t dare come out from the safety of the bookshelf. I hear the facet of her shower go on and steam starts coming out from her bedroom. Ana was right; my stomach is eating itself from the inside. It’s best if I just stay the course and wait for her to leave and look for crumbs.

 

“How appetizing does that sound right?” I think to myself as I just shut my eyes and try not to exert myself until she leaves.

 

Closing my eyes, the sound of the shower is surprisingly relaxing. It brings some kind of normalcy back just hearing regular everyday sounds and not feeling like bug next to my coworker.

 

Moments later, my relaxation was cut short by the click clacking of heels against her hard wood floor. I don’t need to confirm with my eyes what’s going on behind the safety of the book I’m hiding behind. With a fetish like mine, I’m drawn to that sound, only now they sound like they are being projected through a loud speaker.

 

“Hmph…” Ana pouts, “well I guess my little guy wasn’t hungry. I don’t know where you think you are going? It is a whole lot safer in here with me than out there in big bad world.”

She is making too much sense; maybe I should just come out now and get some of that food. No, it just my stomach talking. I have to just wait it out and I will be fine.

 

“Ok then,” Ana says “I’m going to work now, I hope you change your mind when I get back! Oh and don’t worry, I’ll tell them you are sick and won’t be able to make it today”

 

She is giggling as she stomps out of her apartment and locks the door behind her. The lock, although it sounds menacing at first, means I finally have some privacy to scavenge for some food. I walk out of bookshelf and make my way towards the kitchen. It is a long and very humble walk. Going past all these household items, whose purpose to be used without a second thought, are now like skyscrapers. It’s sickening to think how tiny I have become, and cannot wait for this to be reversed.

 

“The first thing I’m going to do” I say to myself, “is punch that bitch right in the face.”

 

Fortunately for me I can crumbs of the bread that were most likely not seen by Ana, they probably too small for her to even notice.  I rush over and begin devouring the baseball sized crumbs. I have been to plenty of fancy restaurants, but I have never eaten anything that was so good.

 

I hear some noises coming from the door and my heart stops.

 

“Was this a trap?!” I think frantically trying to find a clock, “what time is it?! Where can I possibly hide?”

 

I hear the click of the lock and the colossal door swings open. Losing any will to run I just drop my eyes to the floor and wait for my incoming punishment.

The tremors get bigger as the thundering footsteps get nearer. The shadow of the titaness has finally covered me.

 

“it’s over…” I say to myself and look up.

 

I slowly look up to a pair of black flats jean covered legs, grey sweater and a blue eyes looking back at me through a pair of glasses.

 

“Eric?” the giantess says smiling

 

“Dakota!!” I yell up, “THANK GOD!!! So, I guess your machine works right?”