- Text Size +

“I’m useless.” Holly sobs as she moves onto Susan next fingernail.  

“You see it now, don’t you?” Susan grins as the tiny girl’s body is wracked with grief. “How utterly selfish and self centered you’ve been. How rude, arrogant, and downright nasty you really are.” Susan says in an intense tone as Holly runs the emery board across her huge pinky fingernail.

“Please...stop.” The tiny girl sobs as tears run down her reddened face.

“No...I’ll never stop, you’ve gotten yourself into this mess Holly Bryant, and you’re going to live with it.” Susan says as she sits back in her chair.  “You missed a spot.” The giant woman says, pointing to the edge of her pinky.

“I...I...can change!” Holly continues to sob as she runs the nail file across the spot that Susan had pointed out.  

“Sure, everyone has the capacity to change, but it’s far too late for that now my little songbird…Far too late.  It doesn't matter anymore what kind of attitude you have, because if you are nasty, or rude, or act like a stuck up little princess, I can just squash you like a bug.” Susan giggles as she turns back towards her computer screen.  Holly works in silence, trying her best to calm herself as the time seems to melt away.  Just as she finishes filing the nails on one hand, the other giant hand falls flat on the desk before her.  

“Look...I’m sorry OK? Everyone makes mistakes…” Holly says, in a more leveled tone, her eyes still glazed and bloodshot as she works on Susan’s index fingernail.

“Yes they do, and sometimes there are consequences.” Susan says without looking downward.

“But...to keep me like this…” Holly begins.

“You’re never going to be big again my little songbird, so don’t even go there.” Susan insists.

“Why not? Why can’t we talk this out, like adults?” Holly insists.  The tiny girl flinches when Susan erupts in laughter.

“Adults? Adults?! No, no, no, adults don’t throw little hissy fits on the side of the highway, they also know how to thank people who serve them, properly.” Susan says assertively. “Besides, there is no way to reverse the effects, you’ll be…” Susan begins, lowering her face to the desk, directly over tiny Holly. “Itty...bitty...” Susan trails off as she slowly rolls her tongue over her lips, in front of the girl. “Forever!” Susan finishes her thought before sitting back in her seat.

“That is until I get a craving...then you’ll be the perfect little snack.” Susan giggles to herself as Holly stops what she is doing.  Holly sits on her knees and closes her eyes for a moment, her hands shaking profusely, the small slab of wood wobbling the slightest bit in her trembling grasp.

“Did I say you could stop?” Susan asks in an authoritative tone.  Holly opens her eyes and slowly lifts the nail file to the nail in front of her again, continuing to glide it back and forth.

“You’re just...just…” Holly stammers.

“Just what?” Susan grins.

“Trying to scare me.” Holly finishes her sentence, before swallowing hard.  

“I don’t have to try very hard to do that, now do I?” Susan asks as she turns back towards the computer, continuing to type into what appears to be some kind of spreadsheet.

“You’re not going to eat me…” Holly says, her tone becoming slightly more confident.

“Oh, am I bluffing my little songbird?” Susan looks down for a brief moment before turning her attention back to the screen.

“Yes, in fact...None of this makes any sense whatsoever, and it reeks of my mother…” The tiny girl says.

“Really? That is an interesting conspiracy, now isn’t it?” Susan giggles.

“Mmhmm.” Holly says as she continue to file the nail.

“Would your mother condone me doing….” Susan trails off, moving the finger Holly is in front of forward, into the tiny girl’s knees.  Holly shrieks as she falls forward on top of the nail.  The tiny girl rolls off of the fingernail and onto the desk, face first.  Susan’s fingertips manipulate Holly onto her back.  “This?” Susan finishes her question as she brings the huge, expansive pad of her index fingertip over the tiny girl.  Without warning the huge pattern of the fingertip fills Holly’s vision before everything goes black, her entire upper body being smothered and pressed against the wood of the desktop. Holly attempts to breathe as the flesh molds around her body, and finds it nearly impossible.  After a few seconds, Holly’s arms and legs begin to spasm and thrash about wildly as she grows light headed from lack of oxygen.

“I don’t think she’d appreciate me suffocating her daughter.” Susan’s voice filters through to Holly’s ears.  Holly’s thrashing limbs slowly fall limp as the girl floats towards unconsciousness.

Holly’s eyes go wide as the finger is lifted from her body. The tiny girl writhes around, taking a huge panicked gasp of air into her vacant lungs.

“You see?” Susan’s huge voice booms as two fingertips pinch Holly’s entire body. Holly finds herself being lifted into the air, her upper body falling forward as she gasps hungrily.

“Look at the screen.” Susan commands.  Holly tilts her head upwards, and moves the hair from her face as her complexion starts to normalize.  It takes a few moments for Holly to realize what she is looking at.  A giant picture of Holly’s mother and father sits above an article, a picture of herself off to the side.

“Bryant daughter missing.” Susan says, reading the headline out loud.  Holly’s jaw falls open as she looks over the authentic looking article, though it was a bit of a challenge to read at her current stature. “Now…” Susan says as she twists her fingertips around, positioning Holly so that the tiny girl is facing her.

“Whether you believe it or not, you being here has very little do with your mother, and more to do with my...little habit.” Susan grins.

“Speaking of which I am kind of hungry, do you want to be chewed? Or swallowed?” Susan asks as she opens her mouth.  Holly shrieks as Susan’s enormous tongue stretches towards her, smothering her in Susan’s warm saliva before it snakes back into her enormous, dark mouth.

“If I just swallow you, you won’t have go through the pain of my teeth grinding your tiny bones...But you will have to sit in my stomach, where you’ll be digested alive.” Susan says hungrily.  “Oh God...mmmm.” Susan moans before opening her gigantic mouth, and licking Holly’s entire body once again.

“Please don’t eat meeee!” Holly whines pathetically as she squirms vigorously between Susan fingertips.

“That’s right...beg...I love it when they beg.  You’re going to die my little songbird, how does that make you feel?” Susan asks.

“No! I don’t want to die, this is not happening!” Holly shrieks as she is set down upon the desk once more.  

“Get back to work.” Susan says as she lays her hand flat before Holly.

Holly falls to her hands and knees, and scampers towards the nail file, picking it up, and desperately running it across Susan’s index fingernail.

“Don’t eat me! Please, look! I can learn! I can change!” Holly screams desperately, her voice cracking as she fervently rubs the nail, a small wisp of nail dust floating into the air.

“Repeat after me.” Susan says, looking down on the girl and smiling.

“What?” Holly asks nervously.

“I, Holly Bryant…” Susan says.  Holly hesitates but after a few moments begins to obey.

“I, Holly Bryant…” Holly repeats, panting and sweating as she gets back into her labor.

“Am a spoiled little princess.”  Susan continues.

“Am a spoiled little princess.” Holly repeats, without hesitation as she stands up, walking over to Susan’s middle finger and kneeling down.

“That deserves everything she is getting.” Susan continues.

“That deserves....” Holly grunts as she begins to rub the file against the fingernail before her.

“I don’t deserve this.” Holly whimpers as sweat starts to drip down her small, naked body.

“Say it…” Susan says through clenched teeth.  Holly moves her mouth for a few seconds, but no words come out.  

“That deserves everything she is getting.” Holly finally finds her voice.  

Can I please rest? I can’t breathe.” Holly whines, panting as she slips the file to the floor, and sits on her knees.  Susan lifts her hand, inspecting her fingernails one by one.  

“If you can talk, you can breathe.” Susan says as she places her hand back on the desk.  Holly sighs and growls a bit in frustration, but stands up and continues to file her giant tormentor’s nails. A silent half hour goes by before the tiny girl finishes her task.  

“How about…” Holly wipes her head as she attempts to catch her breath. “Now.” The tiny girl stammers as Susan lifts her hand, inspecting it.  

“Good.” Susan says, grabbing the bottle of blue nail polish in her hand and looking around the desk.

“Aww. C’mon! please, I am exhausted…” Holly protests weakly.

“Exhausted? We have so much to do today.” Susan rolls her eyes, standing up and leaving the room without explanation.  Holly collapses on the desk, breathing heavily, her arms and shoulders on fire, her legs weak, and her bruised back stinging.  A few moments later Susan returns with a huge water bottle in her hand.  She sits down at the desk, untwisting the cap, and taking a huge gulp from the bottle.

“Ah…” Susan sighs contently as she places the bottle down on the desk, causing Holly to jump to attention, and climb to her feet.  “Since the bottle is bigger than you… Look at this.” Susan giggles as she places the nail polish next to Holly, the blue bottle towers over her a good five or six inches.  “I’m going to put some in this cap…” Susan explains as she pushes the huge cap towards Holly.  “If you spill one drop on my desk, I swear to god, you’ll lick it up, understand?” Susan threatens.

“Yes…” Holly says, hanging her head and looking down at the cap.

“Good.” Susan says as she unscrews the top of nail polish.  The giant woman grabs a tissue and lays the brush on top of it.  Susan then opens her desk drawer and produces a small scissor, which she uses to cut the brush tip from the nail polish cap, making certain it is a manageable size for little Holly’s hands.  Holly backs away as the bottle of nail polish hovers overhead in Susan’s massive fingers.  The bottle tilts and a small stream of blue polish quickly fills the cap.  

“Get started.” Susan orders, pushing the tissue and brush towards Holly’s feet. Holly bends down and picks the brush up in both hands, she leans over the bottle cap and carefully runs it through the thick blue liquid.  Holly turns her head and coughs, gasping for air as the aroma of the polish penetrates her sinuses. The tiny girl pats the brush against the side of the cap, fearful of even one drop landing on the desk. She grabs the brush in both hands, grunting as she lifts the now heavier bristles and stumbles over to Susan’s thumbnail.  The tiny girl does her best to run the brush in a straight line down the center of the shiny nail.

“See, you’re not completely useless, you’re going to get good at this, I believe in you.” Susan says as she gives the tiny girl a warm smile.  Holly fumes at the statement, but bites her lip and continues to work, dipping the brush and running it across the woman’s nails again and again and again.  Her body begins to reach a breaking point, her tiny arms trembling with every stroke of her giant brush.

By the time the tiny girl is finished painting the nails on both of Susan’s hands, an hour has past.  Though Holly is drop dead exhausted from her menial labor, and abuse, the tiny girl is thankful that Susan’s attention seems to have shifted entirely towards her own work.  

“Blow.” Susan demands.

“What?” Holly asks confused as a gigantic ring finger taps on the wood before her, sending tiny vibrations through her feet.

“On my nails.” The giant woman says without turning her attention from the monitor in front of her.  Holly obeys, on her little knees she bends over the surface of the nail and blows across it. The tiny girl doubts her tiny lungs boast the capacity to make the polish dry any quicker.

“You’ve done well my little songbird.” Susan says.

“Thank you, can I rest now? Please? I’m so tired.” Holly says, before continuing to blow on her tormentor's nail.  Susan grins as she opens a desk draw, her hand idly playing with something within.

“You will, soon, but first I have a little reward for you.” Susan says, slowly pulling the object her fingers are idly toying with out of the drawer.  Holly looks over as a loud clunking noise can be heard, something massive and heavy being placed besides her on the desk.  To Holly the object looks like a huge glass wall, and as the tiny girl continues to blow on the nail, what she is looking at slowly comes into focus.  Holly’s eyes grow wide as she realizes she is looking at a transparent glass dildo.  Susan’s fingers slowly untwist the head of the monstrous sex toy, revealing that the topmost portion is hollowed out.

“I had this custom made, isn’t it awesome?” Susan boasts as Holly stops blowing on the nail, leaning back on her knees.  Holly’s jaw drops as she slowly realizes the purpose of such a device.  “Wanna go for a little ride? Hmm? Take it for a spin?” The giant woman giggles as she clamps the tiny girl between two fingertips, lifting her in the air.

“No! Not particularly!” Holly shrieks as she kicks her legs in the air.  She looks down past her tiny toes into the hollowed out head that sits below her, ready to accept her tiny body. Without a word from Susan, Holly finds herself tumbling into the glass object, end over end, until she is resting  at the bottom, her limbs twisted awkwardly against the cold, hard glass.  

“And just screw this in…” Susan says to herself as she lifts the solid glass shaft of the sex toy vertically over the head, screwing the pieces together, and leaving Holly trapped within a slightly cramped glass prison.

“Ha, ha, ha, gotcha!” Susan says as Holly tumbles around within the glass shell as the sextoy is twisted towards Susan’s face.  Holly can do nothing but scream continuously as Susan laughs, the heat from her breath fogging the glass all around her.  “Is my little songbird afraid of the big bad pussy?” Susan asks while slowly lowering the sextoy, and Holly back to the desk.

Holly whimpers and looks skyward as the distorted form of Susan stands to her full height.  Susan looks down on Holly and grins as she strips completely naked before retaking her seat.  

Holly jumps as Susan spreads her legs, resting her feet upon the desk. Susan’s gigantic hand wraps around Holly’s prison, and the tiny girl loses her balance from the inertia and falls flat onto her face.  Susan’s lips fill Holly’s vision and the tiny girl watches in terror as her tremendous tongue slowly licks the tip of her prison, twirling around the object, the huge red muscle diving beneath the tiny girl, and then swooping above her head. Suddenly Holly is tossed violently to her back as the world lurches, she can see Susan’s huge face rise above her, growing more distant as the sextoy is slid down Susan’s body.  the woman’s gigantic breasts form two skin-toned walls that press against the wet glass.

“That is how it goes Holly, the cat eats the bird…” Susan says

“You can’t be serious!” Holly screeches at the top of her lungs as Susan’s breasts and face rise further above her. The woman’s smooth, flat stomach rolls by endlessly until the head of the dildo is surrounded by a forest of red pubic hair.

“Meow!” Susan taunts, giggling.