- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A terrible joke we see too often in those corny Christmas crackers here in England, But it is relevant... sort of. I know what I mean.

This chapter explains a lot about the whole shrinking process that the maids went through and also introduces a new maid.

A lot foot action in this chapter so enjoy the read! :D 

Chapter Three: How do you get two whales in a car?

Life in this backwater dome is hard... very hard. The highest mortality rate and youngest average age of death are both titles held by this proverbial hell on earth, but it still beats living in the wasteland outside the dome's. Still, People do anything for money around here, from prostitution to human trafficking, and with barely any law enforcement, it can get very, very ugly.

'Requested host(s): Amanda.
Requested service(s): Foot-play, Couple-play, Genital-play.
Requested timeslot: 60 minutes.
Total (incl tax): £1200.

Order complete.' An AI voice calls.

“More and more orders keep coming in and 6 workers is barely enough to keep up with demands. I even had to send Amanda out, and she's meant to be my little foot bitch!” A disgruntled Axcelia sits in her cold, dark room, with a green glow reflecting off of her face. Talking to herself as she vigorously rubs her temples, trying to come up with a solution to fix her demand issues.

“I've got it!” She jumps off of the edge of her bed in excitement and walks over to her tiny window to observe the waste of resources, scurrying about below. She spots her solution in a nearby alleyway, huddling around a tiny bin fire. A young blonde girl, with a surprisingly pretty face to say she is hanging around in an alley. She is about 19 or so, clearly homeless with rags for clothes that barely cover her dirty and battered body, she shivers timidly as a gust of wind blows past her and puts out her fire. She crouches down and desperately rubs herself to try and keep warm, shivering even more now that before. Pathetic and hopeless looking, a complete failure of human resource, Axcelia has no choice to 'take pity' on this lost soul.


“Excuse me?” Axcelia calls out as she approaches the young girl in the dark, trash covered alleyway.

The girl jolts her head around and stares frighteningly into Axcelia's eyes like a small creature caught in the headlights of a speeding car. Her fear is completely visible, she looks like she is about to feint from shock.

“P... P... please... I don’t have.... anything for you to steal... Please... Don't hurt me!” The girl shivers furiously as tears roll down her cheeks. Axcelia moves swiftly towards her and fearing the worst, the young girl clamps her eyes shut and gets ready to accept any beating she is about to receive, but much to her surprise, instead of pain, came a warm, soft feeling around the girls body as Axcelia raps the tiny blanket off her bed around the girl. Still in shock, the young girl slowly opens one eye to observe the situation, when she sees the blanket and Axcelia's warm smile, her fear turns to confusion.

“I... I... I don't understand” The girl shivers.

“Its okay” Axcelia softly soothes the young girl, hugging her and rubbing her back in an attempt to warm her with her own body heat, “Come with me, I have a nice warm house and food that you can stay in” Before the young girl can respond she is being pulled hastily towards Axcelia's apartment.


Axcelia sits the young girl down on the edge her bed with the blanket still rapped around her while she goes to look for some morsels of food she might still have lying around.

“Here we go” Axcelia places a bowl of chicken soup and some bread down next to the young girl. “By the way, what's your name?” She asks.

“E... Emily. My names Emily” The girl timidly squeaks.

“That's such a beautiful name. I'm jealous!” Axcelia giggles as the young girl turns bright red, “Now eat up, and after that I'll give you a nice warm bath and some new clothes” She winks as Emily's eyes light up with joy.

Still completely confused by the whole situation but not wanting to turn down a free meal, Emily digs into her soup and bread like a wild animal, with causes Axcelia to giggle as she walks off back into the tiny kitchen.

A few moments past when a loud clunk is heard, Axcelia walks back into the bed area.

“Oh my, oh my. What happened here?” She snickers, observing an unconscious Emily, face down in her soup. “Such a messy eater!” She scoffs in a posh accent. “Well I best get you cleaned up, what kind of a host would I be if I left you drowning in your own soup” she giggles again.

Axcelia drags Emily's unconscious body off of the bed and onto the floor, where she begins to remove all her clothes, revealing a very curvy and sexy body with smooth pale skin. Once the girl is completely naked Axcelia walks to the kitchen and returns with a bucket full of bubbly water and a sponge which she begins to bathe the young girl with where she lies, removing all the dirt and mess from her slim, cute body and giving her the bath she is so long overdue.

“Thank you for choosing to work with us” Axcelia giggles as she runs the sponge softly over Emily's face, down her chest, and over her breasts, gently circling around her nipples before continuing further down towards her vagina, which she gently caresses with the tip of the wet sponge, causing Emily to stir in her sleep, much to Axcelia's amusement. She then continues further down, wiping the muck off of her thigh's and shins before getting to her feet.

With her not having shoes or socks the whole time she was homeless, Emily's feet were without a doubt, the filthiest place of her body and Axcelia could see that she had her work cut out for her getting them clean. She crouched at Emily's feet and raised her right foot slightly into the air, and with the sponge freshly soaked, began rubbing her heel as hard as she could to get all the muck off of it. It took a few minutes, but the skin of Emily's right heel was now as soft and clean as it could be, so Axcelia moved onto the sole of her foot, repeating the process until it too was soft and smooth with not a speck of muck to be seen.

Having cleaned the sole and heel, all that remained was Emily's toes, which even under layers of dirt and muck, looked so tantalising and precious. Every single digit was a soft pale cloud of flesh, so beautiful yet unfortunately neglected, covered in common muck of the street, when the only thing these toes deserved was royalty. Axcelia began to delicately rub Emily's toes with the sponge, gently removing the muck and dirt, she took her time and enjoyed the experience.
Eventually, Emily's whole right foot was squeaky clean.

“Now for the other f...” Axcelia started to speak when she was completely distracted by Emily's foot, still in her hand, her toes unconsciously wiggled in her sleep. Axcelia brought her face closer to the foot and observed it for a while. The plain colour of her toe nails, the beautiful smoothness of her arches, the soft skin of her heel and sole.

“Maybe I should just...” She begins again but is completely hypnotised by Emily's sole, she pokes out her tongue and brings the foot slowly closer to her mouth. Emily's toes spread out unconsciously in her sleep which tips Axcelia over the edge. She gives Emily's foot a big lick, starting from the underside of her little toe and finishing by sucking on her big toe. A shiver of pleasure shoots down Axcelia's spine and Emily just giggles in her sleep as the wet tongue traces across her toes.

“No” Axcelia shakes her head, “I have work to do!”.

She places the foot down and picks up the other, preparing to wash it off like she did with the first.

After a few more minutes, Emily is washed, dried and dressed in a set of Axcelia's old clothes. Axcelia drags her dead-weight of a girl back over to a half rusted metal chair near her computer and sits her down in it, strapping some old metal cuffs around her arms and legs to keep her secured to it.

“Computer, load up program '20-9-4-25'” She calls out.

'Program start up initiated' the AI calls.

A audible roar of generators rumbling to life is heard behind the AI's voice as two intra venial needles on the end of robotic appendages swivel down and line up with Emily's wrists, piercing into them and injecting a green fluid.

'Conductive atomic fluid injection complete. Starting up Negative atom multiplier' The AI calls out again as another set of robotic arms bring down two metal ball bearings next to Emily's temples which begin to spin, bathing the room in a light blue glow as sparks connect from the bearings to Emily's head, causing her whole body to light up in a welder torch sort of luminescence.

Emily's form is completely lost in the glow of the machine operating on her, and Axcelia sits observing from the foot of her bed, smiling underneath a welder's mask and holding a box of popcorn for comical effect.

The machines screech and rumble harshly before beginning to slow down in their gyrations and dissonances, the glow that once bathed the room and concealed Emily's body begins to dissipate, revealing an empty space where the young blonde girl once was.

'Operation complete. Atom loss: 95%. Overall size change: 95%. Biological metrics of patient: All green.' A small metal arm lowers from the ceiling, and in its grip holds a much smaller Emily. Still unconscious, she is now around 2 centimetres tall.

The robot drops the tiny girl directly into Axcelia's waiting palm and she grins down at her, chewing on a piece of popcorn.

Sparing no time, Axcelia places Emily onto her desk and punches some numbers into her holo-keypad, causing the small girl to jolt awake, the addictive sex drug causing all the other tiny girls to crave macrophilic attention already coursing through her veins, this innocent little girl has just become another puppet in Axcelia's sick game of monopoly.

“How can I please you Master?” The tiny girl utters a robotic question.

“All new employee's need to have a test run” Axcelia says, carelessly placing her retrospectively giant, dirty foot, heel first onto the desk, millimetres away from the tiny girl. The foot towers over Emily's height by at least 15 times.

“Are all systems online?” Axcelia questions her computer.

'Checks are compete, all augmentations and biometrics are stable' The AI responds as windows pop up all over the holo-computer screen next to Axcelia, showing Emily's P.O.V camera and all the external camera's plus a few biometric graphs.

Axcelia watches the screen anticipatively at the tiny Emily walks towards her gargantuan heel, she cannot see the tiny girl from where she is sat as her foot easily conceals the tiny girls stature, so she relies completely on Emily's camera augmentations to see what the little girl is doing.

Just as Emily is about to reach out and touch Axcelia's heel the AI blurts out another order.

'Requested host(s): Any.
Requested service(s): Shoe and sock-play.
Requested timeslot: 30 minutes
Total (incl tax): £500'

“Dammit!” Axcelia takes her foot off of the desk and slams it on the floor, “I guess I'll have to test you out on a customer!” She exclaims, picking up Emily's diminutive body off of her desk between her giant fingers.

Axcelia drops Emily's tiny body into an open slot inside the suit case and slams the lid shut. She begins to type furiously on her holo-keypad, trying to respond to the order.

'Transaction complete' the AI calls out as a flash of light creeps out from the crack in the suit case.

Emily is instantly transported into a data downlink module inside another small habitat module, not unlike Axcelia's, just a lot more well lit, where a girl with pale skin, long flowing orange-blonde hair and smart red glasses scrutinises her in disbelief.

“That is so cool!” She squeals in an excited but struggled voice.

“How may I serve you Master?” Emily timidly questions her customer.

The gingerish girl slides her socked size 6 out of her worn, black boot, revealing a dirty red sock with white polka dots, she wiggles her toes in the freedom of fresh air momentarily before pinching the tiny girl between her thumb and index finger and hovering her over the entrance to the boot.

“To start with I think I'll walk around with you in my sweaty boot for a bit” The girl puzzles, “and you better wiggle about. I don't want to have to punish you!” The girl teases, poking Emily's belly with her finger.

“Have fun in there my little slave” The girl giggles before releasing her grip on Emily's tiny frame, allowing her to plummet into the darkness of the boot below. “Get comfy in there, here comes my foot” the giant girl flirts, pulling the lip of the boot over her toes and past her heel, she feels her toes touch the sole of the boot and slide deeper and deeper towards the toe section when they hit something tiny but moving.

“There you are~” The girl bites her lip in pleasure as she wraps her socked toes around the tiny girl in her boot and kneads her until she is under her sole. She then begins to grind her boot clad foot into the ground, smushing Emily's tiny body between the sole of the smelly boot below and the sweaty sock above.

Emily tries to fill her masters request to wiggle inside her boot but she is completely unable to move, incapacitated by the force of the giant foot bearing down on her. The experience of being inside the giants boot is enough to stimulate her addiction and she begins to become slightly wet, the giant sole continuing to grind on top of her.

The girl continues to play with Emily's tiny body trapped inside her boot, walking around her apartment and stomping with the boot she is trapped inside, every so often she brings the tiny girl back underneath her toes and wiggles her around underneath them, squishing her between the giant, sweaty, socked digits.

The humidity, sweat and smell of this giant girls boot is only making the trapped Emily wetter and wetter, perpetually fuelling her addiction, her face goes red and she begins to moan softly to herself as the giant foot continues to make her its plaything.

Eventually the girl once again removes her boot, making sure to heavily roll Emily under her foot as she does so, she taps the boot and the tiny girl plops out of it and falls to the floor, her clothes and hair a mess and her face bright red.

“Well, someone's been enjoying themselves in there” The girl chides playfully, “Ready for round two?” She taunts, lifting her sweaty socked foot over where Emily is lying on the floor. Emily nods exhaustedly, with a cheesy grin on her face.

The sock lowers, and once again Emily's tiny body is entombed by the giant girls sweaty socked foot. She begins to grind Emily's body heavily into the ground underneath her sock clad digits and rolls her tiny body back and forth under her sole. The tiny girl is getting punished by the soft yet damp cloth above her, its hurting her, but her addiction is forcing her to enjoy every second of the pleasurable smelly torture as she becomes wetter by the second.

The giant girl brings her foot to rest so Emily is trapped under her toes.

“Wiggle for me~” She teases, and in response, Emily begins to thrash and grind her body against the girls socked toes, sending them both into a pleasure frenzy. The girls toes flex and spread above Emily before driving her into the ground against, they repeat this process for a while, churning and smushing the tiny girls body into the ground.

“Our time together is almost over my little slave, so I think I'll stomp on you a few times as a send off.” The giant girl flirts between heavy pants of pleasure before lifting her sock clad foot high into the air above Emily. “Bye-bye~”.

Breathing heavily, Emily opens her eyes just in time to see the giant red-headed girl bring her massive sock enclosed foot crashing down onto her tiny form, almost completely crushing her. Emily's sexual feelings explode in a flurry of pain and pleasure as she comes violently onto the bottom of the giant girls sock as it grinds her into the floor mercilessly.

A few moments later, she is teleported back to the case in Axcelia's room, her session with the giant red head coming to its conclusion, she and the other 6 girls are once again unconscious in their tiny holes, hers looking a lot more make shift than the others.

“Christ! Today was so busy! But at least I got some great footage, and we made loads of money too!” Axcelia chuckles to the unconscious girls inside her box. “I did want to use one of you for my own personal stress relief, but your all so tired out from the days work I guess I'll just have to wait” She says softly with a hint of sadness as she caresses the box.

“Nighty night girls!” Axcelia calls, switching off her computer which was the only source of light in the room and jumping into her tiny old bed.

Chapter End Notes:

So how do you get two Whales in a car?

Across the Severn bridge.

Yeah... anyway...

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Rate and comment if you did and until next time, stay safe! And don't go getting shrunk by some crazy woman offering you soup! It's not as fun as it sounds.