- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Axcelia explains a bit about her history and background with Macrophilia.

Enjoy the read! 

Chapter Four: Axcelia's Lament

'Searching for File: “Diary Log 228-73B”... File found. Beginning transmission'.

You know, I wasn't always this crazy, and no, life hasn't always been this bad and desperate for me either, but I do have a few other things to blame before I spiral into an in-escapable hole of self pity.

The three people most responsible for leaving me in ruins are mainly my Mum, who left me to fend for myself at the age of 14 when she sold her body to some drug lords for quick cash, I don't know if she's dead or still being ragged across the room, and I really couldn't care either way, that stupid whore got what she deserved.

The other two: Cindy and Mandy. Two sister's from an old school house I used to attend. Well it wasn’t really a school, it was more of a gathering of poor kids that were forced into labour, but I digress.

These two bitches, these fucking wastes of DNA are the root of and eventual solution to all my problems. Pull up a chair and I'll spin you a yarn from the olden times.. well 10 years or so ago, I forget how old I am.


Every day was systematic torture, and no, it wasn't because of the forced labour, it was those two, the long, blonde headed Cindy, and the shortish, brunette Mandy. They were non-identical twins and boy, you will never meet a bigger pair of twats in your life, I swear.

We was all pretty poor, but these two were the rich snobs of the poor group, curvy bodies and popularity to boot. They could get away with anything. And they did! Until I finally cracked, and put them in their place.

It began like any other day, the group was a dirty field in the middle of no where, we was given the task to clean up all the litter and shit that had built up there over the years. I was quickly trying to scoff the tiny morsel of food I was given by the 'warden' behind an old shed before 'they' arrived to have their fun. Only today, I had a surprise for those fuckers.

“Hey Short-stuff, whacha doin?” Before I could turn around to respond to the annoying drone of Cindy's voice, I got a right hook in the face and hit the deck faster than a sack of shit. I lay rubbing the pain on my cheek for a while before I saw a pair of boots approaching, I realised who the owner of those black scuffed boots was immediately and glanced up to see Mindy's hateful eyes staring down at me.

“What have we told you about answering back? You pathetic little bitch!” Mindy snapped, before gobbing a wad of spit directly onto my face. She then placed the sole of her boot onto my face where the spit had landed and began to grind the toe section of her boot down, painfully rubbing her saliva into my skin.

“Now look what you've made me do, I've got spit all over my boot. Lick it off, slut!” She barked, hovering her boot inches from my face, I lay shivering for a while, still in pain from Cindy's punch. Displeased with my lack of reaction, Mindy stomped her boot down heavily on my face, causing my nose to bleed.

“I said, LICK IT OFF!” she barked again.

Unknowingly to the two girls, I had slipped two syringes into my hands out of my pockets while they were giggling at my misfortune, and just as I stuck my tongue out to lick the bottom of Mindy's filthy boot, I swung my arm around and stuck one of the needles into Mindy's calf.
Cindy, who is stood on the other side of me got the second syringe into her foot, since she was wearing sandals. The two girls wince in pain before becoming light headed, neither of them had time to react, and they both drop unconsciously to the floor.


I have always been really interested in technology and computers, and I knew someday they would aid me in my life troubles.

Atom multipliers are a technology that came around in the late 2050s, they are usually used to mass produce items by copying their atom schematics, but I managed to reverse engineer one in a way so that instead of increasing the amount of atoms per schematic, it decreases it, making its overall atomic mass and size smaller, I then engineered a plant biometric system to work with the anatomy of a human, to make sure the subject survived the negative atom multiplication. The outcome was a very sci-fi piece of technology, a sort of 'shrink-ray' if you will. Very handy, but the prototype was very bulky and difficult to build, since it had to be portable.

I opened up my suitcase which had the N.A.M device built into it, and hooked up some electrical wires to my two unconscious test subjects. The program for the device to activate was already typed in so all I needed to do was his 'execute' on the keypad. I took one last look around to make sure no one was around before giddily hitting the red button. There was bright flash of blue light followed by a sound not unlike arcing sparks and then nothing. The suitcase was gone, imploded by the charge it needed to complete the experiment and the girls, oh they were still there, sort of.

I picked up the tiny, 1 inch tall girls that lay sleeping on the dirty floor and placed them in my palm, waiting for them to come too.

When Mindy awoke I spared no time letting the little bitch know her fate, I smiled warmly at her before throwing her hard at the ground, I'm really surprised the impact didn’t kill her, she was a tough little fucker, but I doubt she would survive what I had in store.

“Well, well, well, isn’t this a role reversal and then some!” I teased down to the tiny pathetic bug, lying and crying out in pain on the floor at my feet, she probably broke her legs or spine or something from the fall, but like I give a shit, she was a dead girl walking... or crawling anyway.

“I hope it feels good knowing your about to be killed by the 'short', 'pathetic' girl you tormented for so long” I say, finishing by expelling a wad of saliva from my mouth, directly onto the tiny girl.

It must have been very dehumanising for the poor little thing as I raised my dirty bare foot into the air above her, and brought my sole slowly down onto her beaten body, I'm guessing my feet smelt pretty bad too to add to the embarrassment of her final moments. But I didn't pity her, not at all. In fact I'm glad she was about to die in such an undignified manner, after being such a rich snob her whole life, she was about to be smushed under a mere peasants toes. I guess its ironic fate? I don't know. But anyway.

“Pop~” I squeaked as I increased the weight down into my foot, feeling a tiny splat of bones and flesh under my sole, I rubbed my foot into the dirt for a bit to remove any bits of that bitch that were left.

The feeling I got from smushing that little bitch into a tiny paste of blood and guts smeered across my toes was like none I have ever experienced before. The sexual sense of power, the feeling of ending the life of something so diminutive. Another human being, literally just popped under my toes. Just like that. It felt so good!

Now all that was left was to get rid of Cindy, who was still sleeping in my palm...

“Hmm, where is Nami when you need her” I whine, looking around the site for my one and only friend in the entire world. “Aha!” I spot her, eating her dinner alone on a bench down the path.

“Oh Nami!” I call, running towards her. Nami's sleek and shiny long black hair and freckled pale skin stand out a mile away. She wasn’t ugly, in fact, she was quite attractive in a geeky way. We are childhood friends and always used to play games with each other.


“Hey Axy, how are you?” She asks as I sit down next to her on the old wooden bench.

“I’m good thanks. Say Nami, can you close your eyes for a second?” I ask her.

“S... Sure. I guess.” She says, bewildered by my request, but used to my weirdness, quickly complies.

As she closes her eyes, I reach over and open up my palm over her boxed lunch, letting the slumbering Cindy drop down into Nami's food.

“Okay, I'm done” I call to her.

“What was that all about?” She questions with a cheesy grin on her face.

“Oh nothing” I respond with my best ever poker face.

Nami just shakes it off and digs her spoon into the gloop this place dares call food, and scoops up a big dollop, along with an extra topping, a tiny Cindy, clearly awake and thrashing about for her life, but Nami is completely oblivious to the tiny girl on her spoon.

I watch excitedly as she brings the spoon up to her awaiting mouth and parts her lips a little, allowing the spoon to glide onto her tongue. A tiny squeal is heard before her lips seal again around the spoon, and drag the contents back into her mouth. The spoon was licked clean, Cindy and the rest of the food was either still in Nami's mouth or sliding down her throat into her stomach to be dissolved, the latter being a lot more satisfying for me. Watching Nami unknowingly consume the tiny Cindy sent pleasurable chills down my spine, just like I got when I crushed Mandy earlier.


It was safe to say, that after that day, I never got bullied again, and even if If those bitches did torment me for years, if it wasn't for them, I would of never discovered my macrophilia fetish and a way to make a living off it, so I guess its hats off to them, but I really wish I had recorded myself crushing Mindy now.

Ah well, what can you do.

'End transmission'.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

If you liked this story or have any critisism, leave a review and rate it!

I would like to thank everyone so far for reading and a special thanks to everyone for such enthusiastic and positive reviews! 

Next chapter will be out soon!