- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter of Shrink-Service.com! Fresh of the... whatever chapters come off. I don't know.

Anyway, in this chapter, Axcelia has a run in with a pair of vigilantes who want her blood spilt, will she make it out alive? There's only one way to find out!

Enjoy the read!  

Chapter Five: Room service.

An unusually quiet night lingers over the giant micro-carbon infused glass dome that covers City 71. The odd jet car chugs past in the street, leaving a trail of black smoke that causes the low yellow light of the street lamps to twinkle and dance in the haze. A tall, grey, dirty looking habitat block raises high into the sky, and inside on of the tiny living spaces, high in the tower, sits Axcelia. A tiny bit of blue light that is emitted from her computer screen is all that is needed to illuminate her perpetually nocturnal world. She sits on the cold hard floor, wearing only a red t shirt and some prescription glasses. Her legs are spread open as a tiny girl lovingly caresses her vagina with her one inch tall body. It has been a slow day at Shrink-Service.com, the first in a while, so Axcelia takes up this opportunity to have a little self indulgent fun with her workers.

“Oh Amanda. You sure do know how to push my buttons~” Axcelia teases down at the tiny girl between her legs, as she enters the retrospectively giant girls vagina with her arms, using her whole body practically as a human dildo. The slimy walls of Axcelia's opening cover the tiny girl in a wet coating of cum as Axcelia nears closer and closer to her climax. Amanda is as flushed red on the face as her giant counterpart as she continues to serve her mistress.

“I think... I’m gonna cum!~” Axcelia screams lewdly towards the ceiling of her tiny apartment as a river of juices flow violently out of her vagina, almost drowning the helpless little girl who was pleasing her.

'Knock Knock Knock'

A loud, impatient banging erupts from the door in the midst of Axcelia's fun and makes her jump out of her skin, her eyes dart towards the clock.

“Who the fuck is calling round at 11:46pm!?” She curses. Amanda offers no response, she lies in a puddle of Axcelia's cum, beet red at the face and panting heavily with a goofy smile on her face.

Axcelia rushes to throw some pants on, almost tripping over her own foot, she picks up the tiny Amanda and places her on her desk next to her computer and heads towards the big metal door.

She peers through the looking hole of her door to get a look at her interruptive offender, on the other side of the door stands a short, light blonde girl with extremely long hair, almost past her butt, she is wearing a cute little green dress and looks remarkably posh to say what area of the city she is in, her shiny red flats hug her tiny feet and a pair of red glasses complete her look. She looked stunning, and Axcelia thought so too, which is why she didn't hesitate to open the door once she laid eyes upon her.

“Hello, how can I help you?” She pokes her head out of the door, the girl is even cuter in person.

“H... hi. Umm, are... are you... the admin of...” Her voice shrinks down to an inaudible mumble, her shyness showing from a mile a way as she breaks eye contact to look at the floor.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” Axcelia holds back her snickers, and questions the girl, obviously to her displeasure.

“Are you... the admin of... sh... sh... shri-”

“Shrink-Service.com?” Axcelia interrupts, trying to put the poor girl out of her misery, a nod from the young girl confirms her suspicions.

“Yes I am, why do you a... Wait a second! How did you find out where I live!?” Axcelia reels in horror.

The girl, obviously very intimidated by Axcelia's raise in volume, panics, she closes her eyes and shrinks down a little.

“I'm sorry!” she yells in a tiny, squeaky voice, and turns to run, but before she could, Axcelia grabs a hold of her hand.

“Oh no you don't!” Axcelia yanks hard, pulling the girl through the door and into her apartment, having pulled a bit too hard, she falls backwards, and they both plummet to the ground, the girl landing directly on top of Axcelia. The two girls bump heads harshly, and the young girl is knocked out cold.

“Ow” Axcelia dead-pans.

About half an hour passes after Axcelia drags the unconscious young girl onto her bed, she is sat at her computer when she hears something stirring.

“Oh your finally awake” Axcelia turns to see the young girl emerging from under her covers, rubbing her head.

“W.. where am I?” The girl timidly squeaks when her memory suddenly hits her, she freaks out and accidentally rolls off the bed, encased in the covers, landing at Axcelia's feet.

“I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!” She closes her eyes and goes into the same state of panic as before.

“Kill you? Why would I do that?” Axcelia questions, frowning down at the girl lying at her feet, sarcastically implying she was hurt by that comment.

“Because I tracked your hypernet IP to find out where you live” The girl opens her eyes again, a single tear rolls down her face.

“There is that... but I don't think its worth killing you over” Axcelia chuckles, “If anything, I'm quite amazed you managed to do it! I put loads of security defences up on my hyper port so that people couldn't trace me. But I must ask, why did you do it in the first place?”

“W... Well, I was kinda wondering... Do you hire maids?” The girl asks, her voice says she's clearly uncomfortable asking that question, and she has once again broken eye contact to look at the floor.

Axcelia is completely taken back by the question, visibly in shock at what this young girl has just asked her, she sits with her mouth a gape for a while before stuttering, “Erm... I... I don't know”.

“Please!” The young girl jumps up and begins begging on her hands and knees, pleading up to Axcelia. “Please shrink me! It's always been my dream to have a beautiful giantess such as yourself use me as her toy. I would make a great maid, I promise!”

'This girls more nuts than me!' Axcelia thought to herself.

“Umm, I guess I could use you as shoe padding or something, but I kind of already have enough girls..” Axcelia ponders, still in disbelief of the young girls request. “Oh what the hell, the more, the merrier! Come over here.” She says, beckoning the young girl over to the same experimentation chair used to shrink Emily.

Axcelia begins the process of strapping the young girl down, and as she secures the last dirty, rusted cuff, she looks up the girl and asks, “Say, what's your name?”.

“Valentine” She replies with the same timidness as before.

Axcelia retreats back to her computer and dons her welders mask, she fires up the program and watches on eagerly as the machine works its magic.

A few moments and a bright flash of light later, the procedure is complete, and Valentine is a nice, healthy, three quarters of an inch tall.

“Your even smaller than the rest!” Axcelia studies Valentine as she stands in her palm. “Well I guess its time to put you to work” She says as she lowers the tiny girl to the ground between her fingers, placing her a few centimetres away from her toes.

The dim light of the computer screen reflects off of the bottom of Axcelia's dirty sole as she brings it into the air and hovers it above the tiny Valentine, who stares up at the goliath mass ready to drop down onto her, entombing her in a fleshy prison of sweat and dirt. As the foot begins to descend upon her, Valentine whips out some kind of tiny communication device from her pocket.

“Now!” Valentine yells, just as Axcelia's giant foot falls upon her, her huge toes pinning her from the chest down.

Suddenly, the door to Axcelia's apartment is busted ajar, a curvy-tall blonde woman dressed in a smart black suit rushes in and points a gun at Axcelia.

“Axcelia Axer, after the reported disappearance of a homeless girl last seen with you and for multiple cases of human trafficking and conducting medical experiments without a license to practice, the Dome 71 Vigilantly group has ordered a hit on you” the woman yells. “And now we have proof that you are guilty, I'm free to kill you.” she cocks her gun.

Axcelia stands in the middle of her room, with a tiny girl pinned under her foot, unable to understand the surreality of the situation that is unfolding around her.

'How did this woman find out about me?' She thought, when it hit her. Her gaze turns angrily down to the floor at the tiny girl squirming beneath her toes.

Axcelia vastly increases the pressure that her foot is applying to Valentine's minuscule body.

“Your with her aren't you?!” Axcelia yells, getting ready to paste the floor with the girls tiny entrails.

Valentine thrashes her arms about wildly as the rest of her body is pinned harder and harder underneath Axcelia's unforgiving toes. She is unable to breathe, her chest being crushed under the massive weight, tears begin to roll down her face as she struggles for air. She tries to lift Axcelia's foot off of her, but to no avail. She was going to die here, smushed into the ground by this giant's toes, her insides turned to sweaty toe-jam.

“Stop!” The woman stood in the doorway yells, lowering her gun.

Axcelia stops increasing the pressure for a second, still securely pinning Valentine under her toes and causing her great pain.

“Don't crush her!” The woman says.

“And why the hell shouldn't I smear this two-timing bitches guts across the bottom of my toes? Axcelia snaps at the woman in a very voracious tone.

“Surely you don't want to add murder to your list of offences?” The woman tries to reason with Axcelia.

“Tell me...”

“Miss Avia”

“Miss Avia, just how many members are there in your little group?” Axcelia disinterestedly questions.

“Just me and Val there.” The woman replies.

“So If I did make this a murder, who would ever find out?” Axcelia asks rhetorically as she stealthy punches a button on her keyboard.

Before Avia has time to re aim her weapon, a robotic prong swiftly swivels down from the ceiling and a large blue spark is emitted from its end. The spark meets with Avia's arm and she is out instantly.

“Dumb bitch.” Axcelia grunts as she returns her gaze to the tiny girl under her toes, “And as for you my little bug! I have something good planned for you, don't you worry” Her tone turning a lot more maniacal.

Axcelia repositions her big toe onto Valentine's tiny legs and presses down on her as hard as she can, instantly turning all the flesh and bone into a tiny red smear on her toe with a horrible crunch. Valentine lets out a violent, blood curdling scream in pain as her legs are instantly smushed out of existence.

“Don't you go anyway now” Axcelia smiles winks down at Valentine, trying to hold back her giggles as she walks over to Avia's unconscious body.

Axcelia begins to drag Avia's body over to her chair and strap her in, just like she did to Valentine before her.

By time Avia is awake again, she is already strapped into Axcelia's experimentation chair, but she has not been shrunk yet.

“Ah, now that your awake, we can begin!” Axcelia yelps out in joy, clapping her hands crazily and almost squealing with joy. “Don't worry, I haven’t killed Valentine yet, she's right here.”

Axcelia leans back and returns with a half crushed mess of a girl, Avia looks on in horror at what Axcelia has done to her friend, tears start to roll down her face and she tries to scream, but nothing comes out.

“Now I want to play a game with you girls. The winner, gets freedom, the loser... well, you'll find out soon enough. Now since I'm such a nice girl, I'll let you two decide who goes first okay? But don't take too long~” Axcelia winks at the pair before sitting back and beginning to twiddle her thumbs impatiently.

“I... I guess I'll go first” Avia stutters after sharing a few glances with a disinterested Valentine who is more concerned with her missing legs.

“Okay! Your objective is... 'da-dah'” Axcelia pauses to imitate a fanfare “You have to eat Valentine! Yay!~” she bursts into a fury of claps again and begins to make crowd like cheers.

“I'll do no such thing you psychotic bitch!” Avia yells out in horror.

“Aww, why not?” Axcelia asks, wearing a face of serious sadness. “Well its too late now, you already chose yourself for the game, so either you eat her and I set you free, or I kill you both. Its your choice Hun.” Axcelia reclines into her chair, and casually props her bare feet up onto Avia's lap, demoting her to a foot rest. She begins to rub the inside of Avia's thighs with her sole and strokes at her vagina through her clothes with her toes.

“Id rather die that kill my best friend!” Avia yells out in a burst of tears.

“Wow, how selfish. Fine, have it your way.” Axcelia sighs as she takes her feet off of Avia's lap and walks over to her holo-keyboard. With a press of a button the machines above Avia begin to whirr to life.

“Wait!” Avia yells.

Axcelia hits backspace on her keyboard, and the machines whirr down.

“I'll... I'll do it.”

As Avia utters those words, Valentine's face becomes void of all emotions, her death sentence had just been signed, she was about to be eaten by her best friend.

“That’s the spirit!” Axcelia yells with excitement, she grabs the broken Valentine in her hand and dumps her onto Avia's palm.

Both Avia and Valentine exchange silent glances for a while.

“I'm sorry Val.” Avia sobs as tears roll down her cheek.

“Please don't do this Avia!” Valentine cries up to Avia, but she can already see her fate written on Avia's face.

Avia lifts Valentine's smashed up body to her lips and slowly opens her mouth to reveal her monstrous, saliva coated tongue and her huge, shiny white teeth, and at the back of her mouth, the endless dark abyss that leads into her stomach, which Valentine had a one way ticket to.

“Avia! Please, no!” Valentine cries out one last time, but Avia has stopped paying attention to her cries, knowing that acknowledging the squirming bug in her hand as her friend, or a human at all for that matter, as she slides into her mouth would be way too painful to bare.

A tiny squeal is heard as Avia's palm connects with her open mouth, dumping its contents onto her tongue. With tears rolling down her face and wasting no time, Avia does a big gulp, and begins to swallow the mouthful of saliva containing the little girl. Valentine is plunged to the back of Avia's throat before being pushed down into her oesophagus, squealing the whole way down and scrambling desperately for a grip on the slimy inside of Avia's gullet, she descends down into her stomach sac, where she is almost instantly, but very painfully dissolved.

“T.... There. Are you happy now?” Avia sobs.

“No.” Axcelia dead-pans as she pushes a button on her holo-keyboard, starting up her machines once more.

In a flash of blue light and loud electronical noises, Avia is shrunk down to about one inch in height, and dropped into Axcelia's palm.

“Did you really think I would set you free?” Axcelia questions the tiny girl in her palm, trying to hold back her giggles.

Avia has nothing to say, she stands, crying and shivering in fear in the centre of Axcelia's giant palm.

“Your stupider than you look!” She said as she tips her palm, allowing the tiny girl to slide off her fingers and plummet to the hard floor below.

“Say 'Hi' to valentine for me” Axcelia teases as she raises her foot above Avia. The tiny girl barely has time to assess her injuries from the fall when five big, sweaty toes fall onto her with a lot of pressure. Her face is buried into Axcelia's soft flesh and she is unable to breathe at all which causes her to panic, squirming under the iron grip of Axcelia's toes, much to the giant's pleasure.

“Oh I'm gonna enjoy crushing you~” She teases before putting her full body weight onto the tiny girl trapped under her toes.

Avia's body is instantly and effortlessly smeared across Axcelia's toes with a small, barely audible crunch. Axcelia grinds her toes into the floor to be sure the job was done properly.

“Don't. Fuck. With me.” She says between the twists of her foot as she paints the floor with Avia's insides.

One she is satisfied that Avia has received what she deserved, Axcelia walks over to her desk with the tiny red blood stain worn into her sole. Once she reaches her desk, she sits down in her chair and props her feet up on her desk. Grabbing Amanda and placing her in her palm, she begins to stroke her body like a tiny cat.

“What a long day!” She sighs.

Chapter End Notes:

Well thats it for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, make sure you comment and rate, or if you thought something was a bit off, feel free to leave any critisism too! 

Until next time, Stay safe. 

(update: Okay, its about time I said something about this.. this story has been suspended indefinately. I am so sorry to all that enjoyed it, but I dont really have the time to write since I started Uni, plus I have tried to write more for this but I have completely lost my train of thought with this story. I'd rather have no new chapters at all than bad quality forced ones.

Again, I am so sorry. Thank you very much for taking interest in my work! and stay safe!)