- Text Size +
"I know!", Juri blurted suddenly. "You can be my toy".

Ryu barely had time for a reaction when she bent over and scooped him up with her hand and began making her way over to the floor pillows in her chamber. He struggled with all his might but was ultimately powerless against her hold. She sat down on the largest central pillow and began stroking his head with her other fingers.

"I'm going to do whatever I want to you and there is nothing you can do about it." she said as she continued her stroking. "And then, When I am tired of playing with you, Im going to let the other Fem Fatale ladies have their way with you for humiliating them". Ryu's eyes had opened widely at that last comment. Who knows what they would do to him?

Juri dropped Ryu onto the pillow and quickly clamped her large powerful feet around Ryu's body, constricting his arms to his side so that he couldn't go anywhere. "I just love my feet, don't you?" she said rubbed her feet back and forth together causing Ryu to shift and grind against her arches. "You can't do this Juri" Ryu said and he struggled to break free

"Oh, but I can my little foot toy", she said as she applied some more pressure to his body causing Ryu to let out a heave of air. Her feet were so soft yet powerful. Not to mention sweaty and a little smelly. It was all too much to take from Ryu.

She suddenly dropped Ryu. He lay o the pillow catching his breathe when her left foot came swooping in and she clamped her bid and index toe around his body to ensnare him once more. She began to squeeze with more and more pressure as she said, "Tell me Ryu, did you honestly think you could beat me? How does it feel to be powerless and at the mercy of my feet?", Juris right foot came gliding over and stopped in position in front of his crotch.

"You're not match for my feet, let alone me", she said as her right big toe moved in and began caressing Ryu's crotch. Ryu protested every moment of it with a futile struggle. "unghh.... uhh. Let go... of.. me! You're sick and twisted!"

"Ha!" she balked. "You don't have to tell me twice. I know full well what I am and I am proud of it." She continued to rub his crotch with her giant toe while Ryu was trapped and suspended by her other foot helplessly. Ryu couldn't help but feel a little turned on despite the circumstances in the grasp of her large sweaty, soft feet with purple painted toe nails. He felt and erection coming on and fought back the urge to let it happen, but it was utterly pointless.

Juri Didn't miss it either. "Oh my, my little foot toy. Are you getting excited form this?" Ryu blushed and turned away while still continuing his struggle for freedom. She began a circular stroking motion with her toe to his crotch and in seconds, Ryu had a full erection. "Well, well, well... Looks like the mighty Ryu has a weakness after all." she purred with an evil twisted grin on her face. It was against his oath as a warrior to give himself sexually to a woman. Such a breach was seen as a severe weakness and Ryu upheld to that cold strongly and strictly. He felt very violated and outraged that she could force him to break that oath.

"Is that so?" Juri responded as if reading his every thought. In fact, that is exactly what she did as her glowing eye returned to normal. "The things you can find out about people with this device". Ryu was very panicked now. He felt he had released information to the enemy though there wasn't much he could do about it. "Looks like I know exactly how to torture you now" she purred in an erotic yet maniacal way.

While still suspending Ryu in the air between her toes with her left foot, she summoned the dexterity of her right foot and clamped her right toes around Ryu's pants and pulled them right off, revealing his lower half completely. Still holding the pants in her toes grasp, she flung them off to the side. Ryu began struggling more urgently, breaking more than just a sweat as fear began to well up in his eyes.

Juri's right toe returned to its previous work of stroking Ryu's crotch, He couldn't fight back a groan that he let loose at the sensation of her giant, soft, sweaty toe caressing his crotch. It felt good he admitted but was stronger than to give in to the pleasure. Ryu felt a lot of pressure building up in his loins although he was unfamiliar with what that entailed.

Juri began rubbing faster and faster as Ryus body began to tense up. Every muscled in his body corded and stretched the feeling swept over him. involuntary sounds of pleasure escaped his mouth until finally, he let loose a very large load of semen onto Juri's giant toe nail.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as Ryu panted breathlessly during his futile struggle whilst still in the toe hold of her captor. "How does it feel to have been dominated and forced to break your little warrior oath?" she mocked him as she lifted her cum covered toe up to Ryus face and began smearing his fluids on his face and clothes. "Go to hell!" Ryu defiantly shouted in response as he tried to wipe off his own cum from his face by rubbing it against his shoulder.

"I think you will find your time with the Fem Fatale enjoyable if you would only learn to give in a let loose" She said as she clamped her right toes around his lower half and began playing with his entire body, stretching and scrunching him like an accordian which produced a maniacal laugh from juri at the sight of Ryu helpless to her foot play. "What shall we do next my toy?"