- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin and Alicia Part one

Kevin Barstow was your average 18 year old college freshman,he had recently enrolled in classes and was about to start next week. The college he went to was about 500 mile from where he was from and there weren't any dorm rooms left. Kevin looked around for a reasonably priced apartment and couldn't find a single one. Just as Kevin was about to give up he got a call from his mother who told him she had the solution to his problem. Kevin's aunt Carrie lived about 15 miles from campus and she had an extra room in her house.

 Carrie was a 40 year old dental hygenist who recently went through a divorce,she had a 17 year old daughter who was a high school senior. Both mother and daughter looked alike,they both had dark black hair and brown eyes. Alicia was Carrie's daughter and she took more from her father than mother in the fact that she had dark olive skin after her Hawaiin father.Other than skin tones(Carrie being pale)they looked exactly alike.

 Alicia overheard her mom talking to Kevin on the phone,she had always gotten along with Kevin and tried to get to know him better when they ran into each other at family conventions.

  "Yeah thats right Kevin you can move in tonight if you like,yes I know you don't want to be a bother. No Alicia won't mind at all,she adores you.You are very welcome,see you in an hour."Carrie hung up the phone and walked into her daughter's bedroom.

 "Hon,Kevin is coming over in an hour .Could you help me set up the fold out couch into the guest bedroom?"

"Sure mom,it will be kind of nice having a man in the house again,well ever since dad left."Alicia said.

 "Yes you're right dear."Carrie said as they both started getting to work setting up the guest bedroom.....................

 

 Kevin arrived at the house at about 6pm,his backpack with his minimal amount of clothes hung over his shoulder.He had never been to his aunt's house before and it had been a couple years since he had seen his cousin Alicia.She always seemed to look at him doe eyed.He didn't know why she always did but it made him feel somewhat uneasy. She was a very pretty young lady and had developed quite a nice body over the years taking after her mother,but she was his cousin. It didn't feel right to have her look at him that way,it just wasn't right. Kevin had hoped that she still wouldn't act like this,it was probably just a hormonal type thing.

 Kevin walked up to the house and rang the doorbell waiting for an answer.He stood there for about a minute when he saw a pretty face peering out the window.Alicia gave him a smile and then opened up the door.

"Hi Kevin,it's been forever ."Alicia said as she reached for him and gave him a hug.

"Hi Alicia,it's very nice to see you again.I really appreciate you and your mom letting me stay here while I wait for a dorm to open up."Kevin said.

Alicia just smiled and offered to show him to his room,Kevin followed her lead.

Carrie heard the door and walked out to greet her nephew.

"Kevin,my dear boy look at how much you've grown. You look like you're a grown man now,I like the new look."Carrie said referencing his almost marine like haircut and slight goatee.

Kevin just smiled and gave his aunt a hug and thanked her for offering him a place to stay.He told her he was kind of tired and wondered if she minded if he just went to take a shower and bed after he got set up.

"Certainly not dear,i'll have Alicia help you set up your room.She has been wanting to see you again for the longest time."

"Mom!"Alicia said as she brushed her long black hair from her face.

"Oh sorry,I wasn't supposed to say anything.Well it's ngood to have you here Kevin."Carrie said as she walked into the kitchen.

Kevin and Alicia walked into the guest bedroom,and Kevin slung his bedroom down on the couch before sitting down.It was such a relief to have a place to stay,now he could finally worry about his upcoming class load.

 Alicia sat next to Kevin and started to just stare at him ,this made Kevin feel rather uncomfortable.

 "So Alicia how's life been treating you?Do you have a boyfriend yet?"Kevin asked just trying to break the tension.

Alicia took this question the wrong way and replied"No,why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering,a very pretty girl like you is bound to be subject to lots of stares."

"Well i've been asked out alot but I don't feel anything for them,how about you?"

 "Well I was seeing this girl until I left for college,we agreed to keep in touch but decided a long distance relationship probably couldn't work."Kevin said.

"So like you're not seeing anyone?"Alicia said

"Nope,im a solo eagle."

Alicia scooted closer to Kevin which made him feel rather uncomfortable"Do you think im pretty Kevin?"she asked

"Well yes like I said before you are really pretty and im sure you'll find a suitable boyfriend soon.Just don't rush into things ok."Kevin said

"Kevin,I like you."she blurted out

"Well I like you too,we're cousins we're supposed to get along."

"No Kevin I like you in more than that way.I feel very close to you,and I am even atrracted to you."she said

Kevin felt very uncomfortable,this was just wrong,he wasn't into some backwoods type of thing.Kevin knew he had to diffuse this situation.

 "Alicia,I am your cousin.We are related by blood,that means that we are family.There can be no romantic feelings between us,it's not natural.I know you have alot of hormonal changes going on but trust me you are not attracted to me."Kevin said trying to be as nice as possible.

Alicia got off the bed and made it like she was going to leave instead she locked the door and looked into Kevin's eyes. "Kevin I do like you,and I know that if you could get off this cousin ledge you would like me too.I have to believe this so with great regret I must say this."

Kevin looked on in fascination as he hear Alicia chant some weird Latin words and then point in his direction,he was sure she was just pulling his leg now.He began to tell her to cut it out when he saw his whole world expand around him including Alicia. He looked on in fear as he saw the room grow larger and larger around him..........

 Kevin shrunk down until he reached 5 inches tall,he could not believe his eyes,Alicia now looked more like a mountain than a person.Her mouth was now turned up grinning like the cat who had caught the canary.Alicia reached down carefully and gripped Kevin into her hands.

 

"Now Kevin,you and I have plenty of time to get to know each other.Then you can tell me if you don't like me..."Alicia giggled as she walked into her bedroom and locked the door.......

Chapter End Notes:

Part one complete,the last part will be next chapter