- Text Size +
Lacey never bothered with untying her shoes, not unless she was putting them on. She leaned back on the bench of the girls changing room and wiggled her foot side to side to loosen the laces. After a few twists she managed to push her heel up out of the top. She reached down and pulled her trainer off, fighting a little resistance from her foot. It popped off and she threw it underneath the bench and started working on the other one.

The motion set Oliver loose from his safe hold in her laces. He skidded across the tiled floor and saw the trainer roll towards him, it stopped short leaving him with the view of the rubber sole that had clumps of dirt bigger than he was in the tread. He fell back in relief, and then remembered where he was. He saw Lacey’s hand come back down, blindly reaching under the bench. The trainer was snatched away. She seemed to change remarkably fast. He saw her walking away to the other side of the room with her school clothes and trainers stuffed loosely in her bag and hang them up on the wall. She ran out of the room to catch up with the rest of her class.

He was left stranded. So he made a plan, get to Lacey’s bag and hang out there till she gets back. At least if she didn’t notice him straight away he would get a ride back home. The only problem was that the bag was hung up on the other side of the room. He had to act otherwise he’d be stuck, so he started making the walk across.

After a three minute walk he was just about half way across when the door opened. Oliver looked round in horror to see the sixth form sports science girls coming in from their last class to change back. He turned and started to run as the pack headed straight for him laughing and talking between themselves. As he was making progress one of the girl’s feet swung down. The last thing he saw was the sole of her shoe before he was trampled. The air was pushed out of his lungs, but he was surprised to see that he could still see. The foot lifted up and he saw the floor rushing towards him again. This time the foot didn’t lift up, but he was still breathing, he was caught in some gunk in the arch of her shoe. She must have been standing still, he started tearing to pull his arm free. He saw the floor once again and the shape of her fingers clutching the sides of the trainer. He was lifted in the air and flipped around to come face to face with the gigantic girl. Her face studied him intently and he saw her mouth at him clearly ‘what the hell’. Her pillar like fingers dug underneath his body and pulled him out.

She had pale skin and was lightly freckled, she had an almost flawless smile that drew to the side in a cute look of contemplation. Her fingers pushed up against him and rubbed his small form between them, not really believing what they had. He tried to fight it but it wasn’t any good, he found his body betraying him as he became hard between the girl’s fingers.

‘Eww’ she said noticing what had happened.

‘What’s wrong?’ Rebecca said as she approached Hannah.

‘Oh nothing’ Hannah quickly replied stuffing her tiny find into her bag underneath the gym top she’d just taken off, ‘I thought I saw a bug, but I must have just imagined it’.

‘Shit’ Oliver burst out to himself and started hitting against the inner walls of the bag. He gasped and choked getting the thick stench of sweat stinging his nostrils with every breath. It didn’t take him long to find that as long as he didn’t exert himself he could take in slow shallow breaths while pinching his nose shut. He still got a thick taste of it but it was at least bearable now.
Hannah pushed her shorts in the top and whipped the bag up on to her shoulder. She left in a hurry, she had a double free period before her last class and she figured she could cut that. She was going home, there would be nobody in for a few hours and she’d have the privacy to find out just what that little thing was. She was still doubting it had even happened when she got to home, but it must have, she saw him with her own eyes. She felt him get hard in her hands, she couldn’t have imagined that.

Oliver was dropped on to her desk and received a barrage of finger prodding.

‘You are real, a tiny man’ Hannah said as pushed down on his body pinning him to the desk.

‘Can’t… breathe’ he choked out.

‘Oh I’m sorry’ she relaxed her finger pulling it off his chest, ‘what are you?’

‘I’m human just like you, I’m Oliver. I got shrunk accidentally and was trying to get help’ he lied.

‘Well Oliver I’m Hannah. So how did you shrink, how is that possible?’

‘Shrink services’

Her computer was already on and she started typing away.
‘It’s a pill’ she said bluntly, ‘accidentally? Did you wanna change that?’

He looked up embarrassed.

‘You like it, oh god was that what you were doing in the girls changing rooms? Spying on us.’

‘No!’ he yelled ‘I… I was just trying it at home when I couldn’t get to the antidote. I tried getting my sister to help but I was caught up with her school things and that’s how I got to the changing room, I got separated and then you found me. I wasn’t trying to look.’

She looked down incredulously at the tiny man. He looked like he was telling the truth she thought to herself.
‘So nobody knows you’re shrunk then?’


‘No, that’s why I need your help, you have to get me back to my sister.’

She turned back to the monitor and flicked through some giantess pages that had come up as suggestions.

‘So you really like this stuff?’

‘Uh… yeah… I don’t know why, I just… I needed to try it.’

‘Well it would be a shame if I just gave you back to your sister and you didn’t get to try anything’ She smirked down at him with that cute sideways smile, ‘and I think after you trying to get a look at me earlier I should get to have a little fun too’