- Text Size +

Now.

It had seemed like hours, Oliver barely moved anymore. The warm fluids around him had quickly cooled becoming a thick cement to hold him in place. Every so often a soft gurgle could be heard that triggered a noticeable shudder within the contents of Mia’s lingerie. The delicate lace weighed a ton and pressed firmly against its’ captive. Mia rolled back in her sleep, her hand gently found its’ way down and softly caressed herself and then dropped down to her side. The probing fingers had been his salvation, her cum had dried out and began to flake away with her subtle movements. He managed to a pull an arm out and started clawing away at his other limbs. There was just enough wiggle room that he could twist himself free and slide underneath. It was hotter underneath, he wretched at the smell. Her flesh barrelled down on him, clenching reactively to his movements. It was worse, it was much worse. No longer was he trapped between the sticky folds of her womanhood and the mass of thick lace, but he was wedged and pulled back between the (what most may consider petit) now humongous cheeks of her butt. Mia riled at the sensation, a smile spread across her face and she began to stir from her slumber. She gently moved up and down trying to get comfortable and drift back to sleep. The movement only pained him, he was being ground together by her rear end. Her underwear rode up and pulled the prisoner further up. The tickling sensation was enough to wake Mia up, she paused and leaned back enjoying it. She knew her little toy had found its’ way back there and it was amazing. She moaned with the helpless struggles. She slid her fingers down and traced his body shape on the outside of her panties. The desire took over, she pressed her fingers down and moved him further in.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck’ they both shouted ‘oh god’

The pressure increased, her fingers moved him in tiny circles. The stench was hell, he was being pushed into her, and he flailed his arms out trying to push back against the swallowing force of her anus. Her loud cries had been the giveaway that she was awake and was going to do anything she wanted with him. His arm bent around and twisted, he yelled out in pain and instinctively grabbed at it with his other arm. He had positioned himself perfectly as an awaiting dildo for her. The next push and he was in. He was devoured up to his torso and was quickly riding further in.

‘Hellloooo… I’m back’ Lauren called out, slamming the door behind her.

‘Shit’ Mia muttered, she reached into her panties and grabbed a hold of one of the frantically kicking legs. She dangled him upside down in front of her face, ‘not a word, understand?’

Oliver feebly nodded back at her, his eyes tearing up.

Mia rushed in to a pair of jogging bottoms and slipped a tank top on. She grabbed Oliver and concealed him within her fist.

She headed to the door and unlocked it slowly to avoid any noise. She opened the door slightly and could hear Lauren in the kitchen putting some things away. This was her chance, she moved up the stairs and headed straight to the bathroom.

The giant fist unclenched and he had no idea what he was looking at at first. Until a torrent of water spewed out. He slid down the palm of her hand to be caught in the clutches of the other. He was moved briskly back and forth rolled underneath the waterfall. He was raised up under the soap dispenser and took in a quick gasping breath to get a mouthful of overbearingly lemon scented soap. She rubbed him again in her hands and washed away the soap. He came out spluttering and coughing to meet Mia’s tank top. She rubbed him over herself to dry him off.

‘Mia are you in?’ Lauren shouted from downstairs.

‘Uh yes just a minute’ she called back. She ran to Lauren’s room opened the drawer, threw Oliver inside and slammed it shut all in one motion.

Oliver slunk back in the drawer, completely dehumanised and shaken by the ordeal. He curled up and began to cry.