- Text Size +

Mark slowly opened his eyes as he woke from his slumber, but it was strange. It felt like he hadn’t been sleep for long at all, and as he opened his eyes to the darkness that he and Abby were resting in, he yawned and stretched and he noticed that Abby was resting on him, her head on his chest and the smell of her clean hair was welcoming to him.

As he wondered why he woke, a creaking noise from within the room, outside of the confines of the silk cave, echoed around them. Abby jolted as Mark jumped at the noise.

“Mmm… Mark what…” Abby started.

“Shh!” Mark hushed her quickly, his ears were now listening for the faintest of noises. Maybe it was just him, he thought, but he recognised the sound of creaking, groaning floorboard that was near the door of the bedroom. Perhaps it was the door not having shut properly for whatever reason… But then, another creak sounded off. Slower and louder, it was closer to them now and Abby heard it as well as Mark.

“Mark, has someone come into the room?!” She said with a hushed voice, not that it really mattered anyway. Mark waited before he could say anything, he instead gripped onto Abby in the dark, waiting for something else to happen, hoping that it was just their imagination playing tricks on them.

Nothing happened. Mark and Abby waited for something to happen, but there was just silence. Slowly, they sighed in relief. Mark even coughed a little from holding his breath and Abby stammered a small laugh.

“For a second, I thought-“, Abby screamed and Mark yelled as suddenly, a strong gust of air lifted them both from where they laid to the ceiling of the panties and held them there for what seemed longer than what they perceived it to be. The air was taken from their lungs and they felt like their skin was about to be ripped away from their bodies. And before either of them could comprehend what was happening, it stopped, and they fell back to where to where just moments before.

Mark and Abby panted, trying desperately to catch their breaths that had escaped them so dramatically. Before either of them could speak again, before Mark could embrace Abby and hold her safely again, both Mark and Abby’s world shifted around them. Mark tried desperately to get a grip on the black material but to no avail. He slid deeper and further into the blackness, as did Abby, who was screaming near him but keeping speed the same as Mark.

Eventually, they stopped sliding as they lay in the pit of the panties and managed to grab onto each other in a frantic effort of understanding what was going on. They felt the material around them stretch and within seconds, Mark felt his stomach lurch as he felt his whole universe being lifted up in to the air, along with the panties.

“MARK?!”

“I-I think someone’s picking up your-“ And before Mark could finish his sentence, light bloomed into their world from high above as the opening of the silk prison parted. They were blinded by the sudden act of the rays shining down to their eyes. Mark winced as he shielded his line of vision, trying to understand what was truly happening.

“MMMMMMM!”

Mark and Abby froze solid in absolute fear as the impossibly loud hum of satisfaction boomed far above them. As Mark’s eyes adjusted, he moved his arm so he could see, and instantly, he wished he hadn’t at all.

Far above the tiny Mark and Abby, up and high through the panties they could see, unmistakably a giant pair of lips that were curled into a smile, slightly parted that showed a glimmer of straight white teeth. Mark felt Abby grab onto him tightly, stammering, trying to speak but pure panic was defeating her ability to talk at all. The same unfortunately, was for Mark as he tried to think of something to say to her, something to reassure her. But before either of them could conjure a single thought, they felt something big push them from beneath them, behind their backs, behind the material of Abby’s pant and alas, they began to close in on the lips that were their sky.

As Mark and Abby, still holding tightly onto one another, closed the gap by the force that was pushing them from behind and lifting them further towards the ominous pair of lips, Mark could see all the details that not even a normal sized person could. The lips were large and puffy, the small cracks and dimples of the giant pink skin now so much more present and noticeable and now, they presented doom for the pair that screamed as they rushed closer to it.

Mark watched as they were close now, the lips parting above them and with that, the pearly white teeth were gleaming in the dim light from the lamp and they too parted with the lips. Mark along with Abby ceased to scream as what they saw next literally turned his skin white. A giant pink monster slithered out between the teeth, covered in a thick coat of slime, and reached out to meet them.

Before either could react, Mark and Abby slammed into the tongue with no way of being able to escape, and he didn’t know how long it was before the tongue lapped up within the panties and lifted off the material, taking the tiny unknown beings with it. Mark was stuck to the intensely hot muscle because of the thick saliva acting like a pasty glue, his skin burned as he was coated in the stuff from head to toe. He was blinded by it, and as he desperately attempted to free himself from this monster, his hands slipped and slid on the bumpy but somewhat smooth surface. Quickly, he instead wiped as much of the gunk off his face and freed his eyes from it as best he could, and he opened his eyes to a horror unknown, unthinkable to any human being.

He was now staring into yet another dark abyss, one that was literally dripping in spit and ooze and his eyes trailed along the impossibly long, wide tongue that was quivering and undulating within the dank cave. He scanned furthermore, noticing the arch of the roof of this person’s giant mouth and further to the back, he saw that there was indeed an end to the long mouth, and he knew what was there. A pit, an entrance to the throat, to the belly of this mysterious giant person.

Before he could look to see Abby, she herself screamed her loudest scream. Mark guessed in an instant that she had seen what he had seen, and that was simply an understandable reaction to what was in front of them. Mark turned as saw her looking up, towards the back of the mouth as he did. He reached out for her, stretching as much as he could but then he felt the tongue twitch under his body and it began to lift up. In a panic, he tried to grip onto the tongue but there was no need for it as he was still stuck to the giant muscle with no effort on his part.

“ABBY!” he finally managed to yell as the tip of the tongue began to curl upwards, sending Mark and Abby sliding down the slick meat and further into the giant mouth. The giantess whom was still unknown to the tiny couple lifted her head upwards whilst bringing her tongue in. To Mark, it was like an incomprehendible roller coaster. He had no control over his tiny body’s destination, nor did Abby. The hot spit washed over his tiny body as he continued to slide further into the hot cave that was awaiting them.