- Text Size +

Mark tried desperately to find his feet, trying to find some kind of grip that would allow him to stand upright but there was no way that he would find it on the slick hot tongue that he and Abby was now a prisoner upon. Like a fly stuck on waters skin, he couldn’t free himself from the adhesive properties of the hot spit that continued to wash over him. As the colossal tongue continued to curl into the dark mouth, the further and deeper into the abyss he was forcefully made to venture.

He could hear Abby wailing nearby, but as the saliva continued to wash over him, his eyelids continued to seal closed as it stung his skin and in prevention of being blinded. However, through his closed eyelids, he could see the light disappear. The lips were closing behind him. Quickly, he wiped away at his eyes, and opened them forcefully whilst quickly flipping onto his front. Mark’s mouth dropped instantly as we was now looking at a wall of tongue, raised high above him. To think that he was on the tip of this beast and had slid down to the curve of the tongue, it seemed much further a distance than it was. Everything was happening so quickly that he couldn’t make any kind of real estimate of distance and time. He simply couldn’t see the oval of the inside of the lips closing, but the light dimmed further still and finally, closed completely sealing the tiny morsels in complete darkness in this hot and humid prison.

From the depths of the darkness, before Mark could call out again for his girlfriend, once again a loud “MMMMMMMMMMM…” hummed from behind. Mark clasped his hands around his ears, they stung from the sheer volume of the deep satisfied giantess that had them trapped in her mouth.

Mark tried to call out for Abby, but as he opened his mouth, hot sticky spit washed into his mouth and he couldn’t help but swallow it from shock alone. Because he did it so quickly, he almost choked on it and thus he began to cough in a frantic effort to regain his ability to call out for Abby. However, the tongue began to lay flat, washing Mark away with the pond of saliva that he hadn’t realised he was trapped in.

His body wanted to cave in, like he was on the brink of passing out completely, but mind over matter, he made himself conscious by fighting his body’s ability to fail on him. He shook his head frantically, and cleared his ears of the excess fluids that was clogging his eyes and the intense sound of seas of saliva clashing with the wet meat of the innards of this trap. Mark tried to hold on as the tongue began to wave up and down, side to side, this way and that – soaking the taste of was what inside Abby’s undergarment along with two tiny bodies in the middle of the chaos.

Mark felt his body fly slightly as he was flung into a wall of slick hot flesh, and he stuck to that too. He slid downwards and landed in a pit within the hot mouth. Again, he quickly cleared his eyes from the hot spit, and he tried to see what had happened. He knew he was no longer on the tongue but somewhere still inside the cave. Mercifully, to his right side, light bloomed back into the cave, and he instantly saw pink flesh, thick veins and as he looked up, he could see giant ivory teeth in a row in front of him. Suddenly, the giantess breathed out slowly through her mouth with an "AAAAHHHHHH..." and Mark would've easily been flown straight out of the mouth from the gale of breath that begged to pick his tiny body up, but the gluey spit had his pinned to his spot.

It took Mark a few seconds, but he figured he was now stuck near the gums, having been flung against the inner wall of this person’s cheek. He lay there, pitifully, gazing over the teeth and to the side of the giant tongue. He gasped at the size of the thing, strands of thick juice hung from the rigid roof of the mouth, collecting at the beast that was now rising high up, and began to rub against the palate.

“ABBYYYY!” he yelled into the bleak pink cave that shimmered into the light, but he couldn’t hear Abby screaming anymore. Seeing the tongue raised high into the air, rubbing flesh against flesh, the sheer noise of the fluids being washed around was overwhelming as it was. But the thought that Abby maybe being rubbed too made Mark throw up.

He threw up as would anyone, and his sick washed away with the excess lake of spit that he was awash with. Suddenly, the lips closed once again, sealing him in complete darkness and in an instant, he felt his body lift away with the fluids as the giantess began to suck tightly on the taste that had made its way onto the lumpy buds on her tongue. He felt his body smash back onto the surface of the giant tongue and as hard as he could, he clawed into the flesh and managed to grip onto a small crack on the flesh and he dug his fingers in as tight as he could. He felt gravity shit away as the tongue raised upwards once more, and before he could think ahead, a deafening *GULP* boomed from behind him. The saliva flowed over him, trying to take him with it, and down into the throat it disappeared. After a second or two, Mark felt his body flung once again, but forward back to front of the muscle and something crashed into him. Instinctively, he gripped onto it as hard as he possibly could. He expected the tongue to move again, but it lay still – save for natural quivering movements – but it gave Mark time to wipe his eyes once again with his free hand and he turned to look into darkness.

The lips opened once again and washed him in light, and immediately, he was able to see that he was holding on to Abby’s arm. She was looking at him in complete and utter disbelief and she spared no time to hug him, sliding her body onto the giant muscle towards him.

“MARK!!”

“ABBY!”

“MARK, WE’VE GOT TO…” and they looked towards the outside world, looking at a giant fingertip that was passing through the oval of the fat lips, and it was heading straight towards them. They prepared for the worst, they held each other tightly as the digit approached towards them as it entered the mouth. “DON’T LET ME GO MARK!”

“I WON’T!” and together, they braced for impact as the tip of the digit crashed into them, and forcefully pushed them into the hot muscle they laid on. They sunk deep into the tongue and it knocked the wind out of them both. Mark thought they were doomed for sure, but he felt the pressure lift off him, and he felt his body leave the tongue with a sticky snap as a string of saliva that was attached to him snapped back to the tongue and leaving him soaked completely from the sea of despair he was in only moments ago.

He was still holding onto Abby as light blinded him. His stomach waved and turned as he was lifted out of the mouth and into the air, the finger turning upright, exposing him and Abby to whoever’s finger they were stuck to.

“Oh… My God…!” Mark heard the loud voice breathe over them…