- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote the this chapter in somewhat of a rush, so I will edit it soon and just touch up on pieces here and there.

The warm breath from the voice far above Mark washed over his skin that continued a pleasant tingling but somewhat burning sensation from the hot goo that had washed his body. He couldn’t open his eyes as the gunk was gluing his eyes shut. He could hear Abby whimper next to him, gripping his hand tightly under the new situation that they were in.

Mark tried to lift his head off the skin of the giant fingertip that he was stuck too, but his energy was drained. Weak from the events of the evening, none alone with was had just happened. Being in a mouth of a giantess just moments ago, Mark had no idea what to expect next.

“How… Did this… How did this happen? Abby?! Are… you Mark? Guys, are you OK?” the giant soft voice breathed at them from high above. One thing Mark understood for sure and that was that the voice, the person that had found them was not Lauren. Mark felt his stomach churn, his body temperature rise, his ears thudding and soon the world faded away…

--- --- ---

A muffled voice echoed. Dark and light faded in and out. Movement. Touch. And then…

*SMACK*

Mark jolted back to life as a sharp pain flared across his face, snapping him out of the funk that he had slipped into. His eyes snapped open, he sat upright and he… Was dry. Rubbing his eyes, he felt his head throb and his body ache. He croaked as he tried to talk, so he coughed and cleared his throat and tried again. He rubbed his throat and realised that he was wrapped in what looked like tissue paper.

“What happened…?” he talked quietly.

“You passed out…” Abby’s voice whispered next to him. Reality snapped back to Mark once again as he quickly snapped his head to Abby and looked right into her eyes and over her and noticed that she too was wearing tissue paper. She looked OK considering the events that she had endured. Her hair looked as if it had been washed and she looked calm as she looked back at Mark. “We cleaned you up, wrapped you up and let you rest. You’ve been out for a while I’m not sure how long specifically. We-“

“Wait, wait a second…” Mark stammered. “Who is ‘we’?”

“Hi Mark…” Mark jumped out of his skin and once again in haste, spun round from the hip and his jaw dropped.

He was now looking at a giant woman’s face staring over the tiny couple. Mark instantly figured that they were on their bedside dresser, but only because of the distinct dim light that the lamp was casting over them and into the room behind him.

Mark gawped at the woman though, how couldn’t he! She must’ve been in her mid-twenties for sure. The first thing he noticed about her was her skin, dark by the use of fake tan and copious amounts of it. It didn’t look bad as such, but it was easily noticeable that it wasn’t her natural skin colour, nor a natural sun-kissed tone. She had a small button nose and small round brown eyes. She had a wide smile with dimples at the corners of her lips and they were coated with a light red lipstick, which creased into her soft cheeks. She wasn’t chubby, but she was sporting a healthy weight more than a woman would happily admit to, but she suited it. She had long brown hair that was straightened, and it was parted and hung side-to-side of her face.

“So you must be Cheryl…” Mark said, finding his voice again.

“That’s me little guy. You gave us both a bit of a scare you know!” Mark was fascinated by watching her talk. The distance between the tiny couple and Cheryl’s face was not far at all, and Mark had to strain his next to look at her in the eyes. But even so, his eyes locked also onto the mouth that opened and closed as she talked. He stared in a stiff fear as he saw the tongue, the giant tongue he was being thrashed about with was flopping around in the depths of the darkness.

“Right back at you…” Mark mumbled. “Thanks for helping us out…” He finished speaking louder this time.

“That’s OK! Now that I know you’re awake and… alive, I’ll be right back!” and once again, Mark’s jaw dropped completely as Cheryl lifted off her knees and stood up slowly in front of them. She was wearing an orange tank top with thin straps that strained on her traps. And they were straining, for hidden behind her top was the biggest pair of breasts that Mark had simply every seen… Or contemplated for that matter. They were squashed together, pushing her breasts up and out forwards. Her curvy figure continued to rise and she turned to leave and proceeded for the door. Mark continued to watch as this giantess walked away. Her arse came into view, she was wearing just a black thing, the strap lost between her giant cheeks. The thong hung on her round hips, her legs were thick, not from muscle but from her soft meat that suited her without any doubt within Mark’s mind. Her thighs lightly rubbed together as she walked away, but round bottom bounce with every step. As Cheryl gripped the doorknob, she looked back at Mark and Abby staring right at her. She winked with a smile, and left the room.

There was silence for a few moments before Mark piped up.

“I can see why Lauren likes her…” and immediately, Abby turned to look at Mark with a look that was painful and piercing.

“And what is THAT supposed to mean?”

“Oh come on! Even you have to admit, she’s got a nice bod!” Mark said humorously with a smirk.

“This isn’t funny Mark…” and Abby huffed and tightened the tissue around her. He could see that something was bothering her and it wasn’t just the fact that a beautiful goddess had Mark’s good graces.

He wondered if he would regret what he was about to say next, but it had to be done. “Abby, what’s wrong?”

“Don’t you remember what happened? Not only did we nearly end up in the stomach of that bitch, but she only had us in her mouth, because we were stuck in my pants! My pants that she had the nerve to come and sneak into our room and have a taste-“

“Ok, I see where this is going…” Mark apologised. He hadn’t thought what had happened thoroughly, but she had a point.

“Mark, I thought you had died. I thought you were swallowed, I nearly got washed down her throat but lucky for me I guess, I was being raped by her fucking tongue!”

Mark turned to look at her again. Softly, he asked; “Raped?”

Abby was silent for a moment, Mark could see that she was envisioning everything that was happening. “She might not have known that we were in there, in her mouth. But I know she was… Enjoying me… She had me pinned against the roof of her mouth… She was rubbing me with her…” and Abby went quiet.

Mark waited for a moment before he hunched up close to her and hugged her side, bringing her close to him. He let Abby rest her head on his shoulders, and he slowly and softly rubbed her arm.

“We’ll be OK Abby. We’ll…” and suddenly he heard a silence as something electrical whined down and then were was nothing but silence. He hadn’t realised that something was left on. He lifted his head and looked onto his bed to find his laptop open and powered off. “What’s my laptop doing on my bed?”

“I told Cheryl about the stone, what had happened to us. I told her to find the laptop and we tried to find something about it, something to help us out.”

“Did you find anything?” But Mark knew what the answer was.

“No.” Abby whimpered.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the lady I based Cheryl's character on;

http://i.imgur.com/4IgLTVv.jpg