- Text Size +

Well, I at least thought she was unawares to this, in fact she had felt her right toes become awfully sticky and warm. Even though I was one inch tall did not mean that the so much seamen was not sticky.

I was lying under the toes completely in a sex haze,  the toes were so gentle and pretty, I could stay in there forever.  I kissed the nylon and licked it and that was a mistake(to a certain degree) because Julia  dropped the shoe off her foot.

I saw her fingers grab it and tilt it so I went sliding out falling in to the palm of her hand.  Of course I had to land on the watch that turned of the invisibility. 

Her mouth opened in surprise as she saw me, a inch tall man for a second.  I had instantly grabbed for the watch and struggled to turn it on.  Two huge pink painted fingers came into my view.  They pinched my chest just as I turned on the invisibility.  She gasped again!

She still felt me between her fingers though, and she was staring right at my invisible form.  Oh great I thought.

"Umm excuse me sir or whatever you are,  I know I saw something and I can feel you  between my fingers.  Please turn back visible.  I definitely will be gentle, it's one of my fetishes please and I will let you stay in my shoe all day if you like." she said and with every word air was blown onto me.  It was warm and had a faint smell of mint toothpaste.

My brained raced through all the pleasure related thoughts in my mind.  No I said to myself she hates me.

"No," I said "you definitely will not be gentle!"

She heard me and I saw the surprise on her face.
"I will, I promise!"

"If you knew who I am I would be long in your stomach or something like that" I replied shaking between the fingers at the idea.

"Even if you were somebody like Michael(which was my name) I would give you a chance to explain!"she replied turning me around a using her finger to trace my body.  Of course she rubbed my huge boner with her soft finger pad.  It sent shivers down my spine.

"I am Michael"I said without thinking and instantly regretted.

Her face became an angry scowl but then quickly changed back to its previous expression of interest.  The blue eyes stared at me intently.

"Well..."she said "...maybe I never did give you a chance to explain."

"Ah...okay I guess, it was the beginning of freshman year and I had a 37% in honors geometry  and I was completely freaked and stressed out. I mean I was puking and crying every morning and had nervous breakdowns while doing homework." I began to cry a bit "it was really hard on me and was completely terrified of school and when your friend texted me I was so stressed I just did not focus on it at all..."and started to cry a bit more.

The Julia began to move me towards her lips.

"No Julia...please don't eat me"I screamed in terror.

But my cries fell on deaf ears as I continued towards her lips and I prepared for the inevitable.  Instead I pushed into her plush lips and fully surrounded by them.  It was so warm and she assaulted me with her lips for a few more seconds.  Then she drew me away.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch about it, you should have told me" she said bringing me in for another warm kiss except this time I exploded on her lips.

"Mm...somebody likes that"Julia said in a slight predator like  tone.

"I tried..."I said through panting breaths"but you never listened"I turned off the invisibility on my watch.

"There you are so pretty"she said. "Now my offer still stands."

I just nodded my head and she gently lowered me into the arch area of her shoe and then she laid her nylon clad foot on top of my dick.  She slowly used her big toe to rub my dick up and down until I exploded onto her sole.

Then she picked me up and I gave her a questioning look but then she rolled of her nylon and dropped me in it.   The fabric was smooth as I fell through it.  I landed on the soft bottom to smell her scent everywhere around me and then the in entered the soft,plush, pink painted toes and slowly descended on me teasing me.  They would flex and wiggle until they slid over me and I finished in the toe crevice between her toe pads and sole.  The nylon pressed me gently but firmly into her foot and I breathed in the aroma.  

I felt a swooping motion and her foot dove and slid into the flat.  This was better then before.  It was better then heaven.  My watch flicked on saying"Brain link to converse with female named Julia, press to accept"

I pressed the button and said Julia in my head.  
I heard a response of you can communicate telepathically.  I said I guess so. 
I can't believe your actually in my shoe and nobody else knows she said

She flexed her toes and I was squished together and I heard the leather creak from the strain and then she stared to bob her shoe again except now she knew u was in there so it was slow and rhythmic.  I was constantly on the edge of exploding.

So how is it in my shoe she asked giggling at the thought.

I screamed amazing as I orgasmed!