- Text Size +
Chapter 23x

I will give a warning to the readers about this chapter. This chapter will have more mature content than any of my previous ones. This will be an ‘optional’ chapter for this story. It is written so that it will be the reader’s choice whether this actually happened to Terra and Icarus or not. Either way, for those who will read this I hope you both review and enjoy it.



It was late into the night as Terra creped through the hallways of her old home. She was currently wearing a dark blue nightgown that she had stored in her old room. Hugging her oversized pillow to her chest, Terra peaked around the corner to make sure that no one was there. Terra had waited for a couple hours after night had fallen before she made her way towards Icarus’ room. It was an awkward feeling for Terra to roam around a house that was made for people larger than she was. Rounding the last corner, Terra stopped in her tracks as the floor gave out a minor squeak. Making sure that no one was coming, Terra slowly tiptoed to the door. Reaching upwards for the handle, Terra was surprised as another hand met hers.

“Mom, what are you doing here!?” hissed Terra as she looked up at her mother.

Diane was currently surprised to see her daughter at the same doorway that she was at. By what light she had, Terra could see that Diane was wearing a tight white nightgown that shown off her curves and a ridiculous amount of cleavage. In her arms was a pillow also meaning that she had the same plan that Terra had.

“Just going to go use the bathroom.” replied Diane as she knelt down to Terra’s level.

“Liar, the bathroom is on the other side of the house.” said Terra.

“Is it?” asked Diane.

“Icarus is mine!” whispered Terra.

“Come on sweetie, he just looks so cute. It’ll just be one night.” whispered Diane.

“No, I’m sleeping with Icarus tonight!” hissed Terra.

“Remember our talk yesterday? I’m just trying to make sure that he can handle a big woman.” replied Diane.

“Get out mom, go sleep with a guy your own size. Half the men in the village would be willing.” whispered Terra as she started hitting her mother with her pillow.

“So you’re not going to share Icarus with your poor old lonely mother?” asked Diane with a pout on her face.

“No!” hissed Terra.

“Fine Terra, just knock on my door I you need any help.” said Diane as she stood to her full height.

Seeing that her daughter wasn’t going to let up, Diane slowly walked away so that her daughter could have some fun tonight. Making sure that her mother had walked around the corner, Terra proceeded to open the door above her. Slowly closing the door behind her, Terra walked up to the bed that her friend was currently sleeping upon. Pulling herself up, Terra slowly crawled until she was directly over Icarus.

Icarus started coming to from a gentle hand shaking his right shoulder. Opening his eyes, Icarus could see a massive outline looming over him. A feeling he had told him that it was Terra as he tried to sit up. He was stopped however by a hand on his chest.

[What is it Terra?] asked Icarus as he laid back.

“Icarus, do you love me?” asked Terra. This question shocked Icarus as he looked back up at Terra.

[Of course!] exclaimed Icarus blushing slightly.

“Then show me.” whispered Terra.

Bringing her face towards his, Terra locked their lips together as her tongue invaded Icarus’ mouth. Terra pushed her tongue farther in trying to taste every inch of Icarus. Icarus tried to kiss Terra back, but her massive tongue was easily overpowering both his mouth and his senses. A few seconds later Terra retracted her tongue so that Icarus could reciprocate the kiss. Releasing the kiss, Terra looked down at the dazed panting Icarus.

“Dizzy from just a kiss?” giggled Terra.

Pulling the blankets from Icarus, Terra started removing Icarus’ shirt. With a little effort she was able to remove the shirt as she snaked her fingers down to his underwear.

[Wait Terra] panted Icarus.

“What is it?” asked Terra as she stopped her advance.

[I don’t think this is going to work] replied Icarus as he grabbed ahold of his underwear.

“And why would that be?” asked a curious Terra. Icarus looked over to the right refusing to make eye contact with Terra. After a few moments of silence Icarus finally responded.

[I don’t think that it’s going to be big enough] thought Icarus. A wave of embarrassment washed through the sphere as Terra looked back at her companion. Leaning over Terra gave Icarus a kiss on the forehead.

“If I was worried about size then I wouldn’t be here.” replied Terra as she brushed Icarus’ hands away. Pulling down Icarus’ underwear Terra stared at his penis.

“This looks…” said Terra.

[Don’t stare] thought Icarus.

“So lovely!” replied Terra as she held the base of it in her hand.

Lowering her mouth downwards, Terra engulfed the entire length of Icarus’ penis. Holding onto Icarus’ left thigh and right hip to keep him in place Terra began to suck gently. Icarus placed both hands onto Terra’s head as her tongue started to dance around his quickly stiffening member. Terra quickened her pace as she felt Icarus trying to buckle his hips. An idea came to Terra as she started sucking a little harder. Focusing on the sphere in the back of her mind, Terra placed one finger upon the top thin layer. It took everything Icarus had to stop himself from exploding as a wave of pleasure went through him. Terra continued to speed up her work as Icarus wriggled underneath her.

[Terra if you keep going like that…] panted Icarus looking down at Terra.

“It’s okay,” replied Terra as she took a break, “just let it out.”

Swallowing Icarus’ member easily, Terra went at it with redoubled effort. Terra could feel Icarus on the edge, but she was going to put it farther. Placing her finger back on top of the sphere, Terra traced her finger in small quick circles. Icarus gave out the cutest moan as his entire body tensed up underneath her. Terra swallowed the hot bitter stream as Icarus came in her mouth. As soon as it was over Icarus collapsed underneath Terra exhausted. Terra continued to gently suck for a few more seconds as Icarus rode a wave of bliss.

“Did that feel good?” asked Terra looking back up at her friend.

[Very] replied a sweating Icarus.

“We’re only just beginning.” giggled Terra.

Lifting her nightgown over her head, Terra sat in front of Icarus wearing only her panties. Lowering herself onto her forearms, Terra positioned her breasts overtop of Icarus within his reach. Icarus held his hands to his chest as he stared up at Terra’s breasts.

“Go ahead, touch them.” replied Terra lowering herself slightly.

Slowly raising one hand, Icarus grasped the underside of Terra’s right breast. His heart sped up as he started to pressed his hand deeper into her. His fingers sunk into the soft warm flesh as he continued. After looking back up at Terra for approval, Icarus used his other hand to explore the bust before him.

[Their so big] whispered Icarus as he place his thumb upon Terra’s nipple. Icarus could feel it harden as Terra let out a soft moan.

“And they’re all for you.” cooed Terra. She could see Icarus’ member start to stiffen again as he played with her breasts. “You must be enjoying yourself because you’re always looking at them.” Terra could feel Icarus’s stop his actions at her comment.

[Um, that’s because…] thought Icarus as he looked away. Using her right hand, Terra moved Icarus’ face towards her as she gave him a gentle kiss.

“It’s okay as long as it’s you.” replied Terra as she pushed Icarus’ hand into her breast. “I guess you’re ready for another round.”

Before Icarus could respond, Terra leaned Icarus into a slight sitting position against the pillow. Parting her breasts, Terra easily hid his penis inside of her massive bust.

“Looks like your little pal found a new home,” said Terra looking downwards, “I can’t even see him.”

It was soft and warm in Terra’s cleavage as Icarus felt his member become even harder. Terra guided Icarus’ hands to the sides of her breasts as she coaxed him to press them together. After several seconds of trying, and failing, to press her breasts together, Terra took over. Kneading her breasts together, Terra looked into Icarus’ eyes as she continued to work. Icarus placed both hands against Terra’s breasts as they continued to massage his member. Icarus tried to maintain eye contact but the pleasure soon over road his senses. Smiling warmly, Terra started massaging the top of the sphere again as Icarus tilted his head back involuntarily. Moments later, Icarus gave out a cry of pleasure as he came once again. Icarus closed his eyes as the fatigue from cumming twice came over him.

Icarus felt himself pulled down slightly as a weight pressed against his body. Opening one eye, he found Terra tossing her last article of clothing off to the side as she straddled him. Even though she only left a part of her weight on top of Icarus, he still felt immobilized and helpless underneath her.

“Are you ready?” asked Terra as looked down at Icarus.

[I don’t think that I can] replied Icarus looking down at his flaccid penis.

“Don’t worry, I’ll fix that.” replied Terra.

Focusing back on the sphere, Terra gently prodded it as Icarus moaned underneath her. After a few more seconds of teasing the sphere, Terra could see Icarus become hard again. Grabbing it gently, she gently guided it inside of her. The soft, warm, moist inside of Terra felt incredible to Icarus as she started moving up and down.

“Let’s see if we can make it feel better?” said Terra as she clamped down on Icarus’s member.

Icarus tried to place both of his hands on top of Terra’s thighs as she moved up and down. Icarus was transfixed on Terra’s breasts as they bounced with each movement that Terra made. Icarus could hear an audible slapping sound as her huge behind would hit his thighs with every bounce. The feeling was incredible as Terra continued to speed up her movement. Icarus was close to cumming for the third time as he looked up at Terra’s face. Terra was smiling down at him, but she was nowhere near as close as he was to cumming. Feelings Icarus tighten up, Terra rose herself a little higher up. Squeezing as hard as she could, Terra slammed herself down on top of Icarus. The feeling was overwhelming for Icarus as he came again inside Terra. Terra continued to grate her hips back and forth over Icarus’ member as Icarus laid panting under her.

“Was it good?” asked Terra as she continued to move on top of Icarus.

[Yeah,] panted an exhausted Icarus, [and you?]

“I’m getting there.” replied Terra as she continued.

Deciding to help Icarus out, Terra played with the sphere just enough to make him hard again. Terra didn’t notice that with the last nudge she had uncovered the top of Icarus’ sphere. Icarus on the other hand was feeling a little upset with the fact that Terra had sent him into a state of extreme bliss three times already, but Icarus was still far from making her feel just as good. This didn’t escape from Terra’s notice as she quickened her pace.

“What’s wrong?” asked Terra. After a second of hesitation Icarus replied.

[It’s just that I want you to feel good too.]

“You don’t need to worry about that Icarus.” replied Terra as she started moving at an amazing speed.

“As long as you’re happy then I’m happy.” said Terra.

Icarus was about to cum yet again as he noticed that he had access to his magic. Placing both hands just above Terra’s vagina, Icarus felt the rest of his stamina drain as he came again. Terra on the other hand felt Icarus’ hands on her before the magic took effect.

“Oh Shit!!!” screamed Terra as her entire body seized up.

Terra erupted as tidal waves of pleasure assaulted her body. Her mind went blank as orgasm after orgasm came from her. The feeling was incredible as she came for what felt like several minutes as she experienced several earth shattering orgasms. Terra collapsed beside of Icarus as the afterglow started to set in.

[Was it good?] asked Icarus as he fell asleep.

“Very.” replied Terra as she soon followed Icarus into a slumber.