- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so I decided to break up this story more, since I Don't have a lot of time to write. Until this story is done, I will persist in finishing it with the upmost speed. I guarantee the penny will be used in every chapter. With that, enjoy this chapter and the following chapters that will now follow.

      Cassie was a rather typical farm girl, rambunctious and tomboyish, but still had many friends in school. She rode the bus like so many others who lived in the outskirts of her town. Her school was largely made up of the obnoxious city kids anyways. She had instinctively made friends with her fellow mates who had rode the bus with her for so many years to the school. They, like her, were either farmers or from poor families living away from the city. Today she hoped on the bus and sat next to her best friend Susan.

      Cassie sat down next to her friend as the brakes let off the bus, emitting a nostalgic hissing sound.

      "Did you bring it Cassie?" Asked Susan as her eyes darted to Cassie's purse. "The legendary item!"

      "I like to think of it more as a cursed item Susan." She shrugged. "And yes, I have it."

      Susan's eyes fidgeted around as she looked over Cassie, hoping to catch a glimpse of the seemingly ordinary item. Susan had learned of the item during a sleep over when they were younger, even to this day the thing mystified her.

      "So what are you going to do to Janet, that sneaky weasel?" She puffed her chest. "Damn slutty city cheerleaders."

      Cassie also was not fond of Janet nor many of her classmates from the city, sure some were okay. Joel came to mind, she was from a poor part of the city, and even knew about the penny. Well she knew of the stories, weather she believed them or not was another. She was a city girl, and didn't quite believe her friends about their wild stories. "We'll see, Susan."

      "Still what were planning doesn't feel right you know." She went to Cassie's ear. "Using the item for murder, wouldn't it be enough to scare her?" Susan said in a whisper.

      "What good will that do, besides, then she would know our secret. We already discussed this Susan! It was your idea!"

      "Quiet down back there!" Yelled the bus driver as they passed by another farm.

      Cassie's voice got quieter. "We do as planed Susan." "Got it?"

      "I think so." Susan replied, unsure of herself.

      After some time the bus arrived at the high school, and let off its passengers before disembarking again.

      Janet, seventeen and in her final year. She had climbed her way to the top of her high school's cheer squad. She'd use any tactic, slender, bullying, anything that would get her what she wanted. Her father ran a warehouse and was well off. So much so that his lovely daughter got to have her own convertible. Like any good social hierarchy, she stood at the top and paraded from her car with an entourage of followers.

      "Just look at her! Thinks she's a damn queen, the slut."

      "I agree Susan, but her entourage will need to be removed in order for us to succeed."

      "The plan might not work Cassie, the magic word and timing will be hard to pull off, and first we need to get the damn thing in her hand." Susan retorted.

      "Our first and best chance will be at gym, assuming she doesn't skip." I already got a plan worked out to keep her entourage out of the changing rooms for our plan.

***

      Janet was covered in sweat. In gym they had played volley ball. She had a suspicion that the farm girls were up to something. Still it didn't matter, it seemed they had tried to prevent her shower. Stalling her as long as they did at the end of class. Still it now meant she had the changing rooms to herself. Her other friends had long since changed and left, and the farm girls were likely to be later to the shower than even her. So of course she striped and entered the shower station.

      Now this was odd. Sitting inside of the shower stall was a desk. Perhaps placed there by her friends. It seemed likely, but leaving notes on desks in the showers?

      On the desk sat a small terrarium, it had some sort of caterpillar inside, but Janet ignored it, instead focusing on the note. Picking up the note she read it aloud.

      "Please bring this terrarium to Casper, the big Biology teacher. What the hell!" Janet yelled aloud at the note. Obviously one of the biology's teacher casual pranks he did for students. He was known for them, still he would have to have had one of her friends help.

      "This is stupid I should just take my shower." Grabbing the desk, she moved it far enough away so it would not get wet. Grabbing a bottle of soup she started to head for the shower again when she saw another note on the floor.

      The note read:

      Hold this penny while carrying the Terrarium for a lucky trip. "What the hell is that supposed to mean! I just want to take my shower!" Yelled Janet angrily. Penny still in hand she was about to turn on the faucet as she spoke her last words. "A Lucky..."

      "Trip. Yeah right." is what would have followed her sentence, but instead the shampoo bottle fell to the floor. Hitting the floor, the penny rolled underneath the desk in the far end of the shower stall.

***

      Susan and Cassie, were also covered heavily in sweat. They had to keep up and delay Janet in order for them to lay the trap. Joel had managed to sneak out of study hall in order to lay the trap for them. Still it now meant they were filthy. Since they were the last ones playing Volleyball, they also had been the ones to put the equipment away. Janet would not help them, still, it was all part of their plan. Now walking down to the changing rooms, they hoped find their caged victim.

      "I tell you Cassie, I say it only had a 10% chance of succeeding!" Susan stated.

      "Nah, she's a dumb slut, bet she even started off to the biology class after reading the note, fully nude too, before becoming a caterpillar." Cassie replied.

      "Well I guess we'll see, worst comes to worst we will need to get back the penny. I'm also dying for a shower!"

      Opening the door to the changing Room, Cassie and Susan made their way over to the shower stalls.

      All was quiet, no sign of Janet anywhere, accept for her clothes.

      "See I told you Susan, a stupid naked slut. Bet the terrarium is halfway to the biology class already."

      "I think we should change her back Cassie." Susan said as they walked into the shower stall.

      "Why I like her perfectly fine like this!" She held up the terrarium with the caterpillar inside. "She can become a beautiful butterfly!"

      "As pretty as that sound's Cassie, I think we have scared her enough." Susan said as she grabbed the small caged bug.

      "Ah okay your right, Susan. Damn we really need to shower first though." Cassie said as she smelled under her arm.

      "Let's put her over by her clothes Cassie, might as well make her feel less naked."

      Setting the cage by Janet's clothes, the two girls started stripping their own off. In short order the two farm girls were ready to hit the shower. Positioning themselves between two accompanying showers at the stall their conversation continued.

      "Still your plan was really cool Susan!" Said Cassie as she turned on the faucet.

      "I was inspired by your story of how you became an ant, in your colony before." Said Susan as she bent over and picked up a shampoo bottle off the floor.

      "That old story, I was really lucky I got back to the penny you know. I could have died an Ant!" Cassie held out her hand. "Mind passing the shampoo Susan?"

      "Sure but there's hardly any left." Susan tossed the shampoo.

      "Careful, there isn't much left!" "Jeez!" Cassie stated as she squirted every last drop from the bottle before running it through her hair.

      "Still its interesting that you can become one with a living thing through a container." "Without that my plan would never have worked Cassie!" Cassie stepped back into the shower after thoroughly rubbing the shampoo into her own hair. "Smells nice."

      "Hmmm" Cassie looked at the empty bottle still in her hands. "I think this was Janet's shampoo, not the schools."

      "Think the caterpillar will forgive us?" The two of them laughed.

      Cassie took the last remains of the shampoo in her hands and scrubbed it into her hairy snatch. "Now my pussy will smell like Janet's!" The two farm girls giggled again at the internal joke.

      "Same goes for me. I lathered that good smelling shampoo all over my body Cassie." "Maybe some guy will mistake me for Janet."

      "You look nothing like a Caterpillar Susan." They laughed again.

      Finishing up, they stepped out of the shower. Cassie shot the shampoo bottle, right into the waste basket. "Score!" She yelled.

      Getting dressed, the two girls grabbed the penny off the floor beneath the desk.

      "Guess it's time we ended our fun. You sure you want to do this Susan?" "I think your butterfly collage is missing a Janet Butterfly."

      "Yeah, as much as I hate to miss out on such a nice specimen, I think we need to return her to normal Cassie."

      "Fine Susan, let's get this over with." Said Cassie, as she lowered the Penny towards the small caterpillar.

To be Continued.

Chapter End Notes:

So I hoped you liked the second chapter. I have an ending mostly planned, as this story was originally supposed to be done fully for Halloween. But if you guys have some sensible, easy to add idea's, I'm all ears. No guarantee's though that your idea's will be added, especially if they don't fit my plans.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak