- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Today I bring another Installment to this story. This chapter was rough, as I had to decide on multiple scenario's. Hopefully I chose the one which will satisfy everyone the most. Enjoy it!

Also I think their might have been an error with the last chapter upload, so I re-uploaded it. I think some of it had been cut off before, without me noticing. So some might want to re-read chapter 2.

      Cassie repeatedly poked and prodded the caterpillar with the penny.

      "Nothing's happening Cassie."

      "She should have come back!" Cassie continued to poke the small insect.

      Susan looked around the locker room. "Is it possible, she's another insect or animal?" Susan asked the distracted Cassie. "Cassie?"

      "Huh, yeah maybe Susan." She stopped poking the small caterpillar. "If she did though, I have no idea where to start looking for her, she could already have been washed down the drain as a bug beneath our feet."

       "That's terrible." Susan stated as she brushed her Lavender Vanilla scented hair.

      "Terrible She was a slutty bitch Susan, she should have become one of your butterflies in your collection!" Cassie Huffed.

      "She was still human Cassie, she just needed a good scare to set her right."

      "Help me look for her Cassie."

      "Only because it's for you Susan, I really do hope she went down the drain though."

      Cassie joined the search reluctantly. Her freindship with Susan trumped any feelings she had about some rich bitch anyways.

      "Thank you Cassie." Susan said, for all it was worth. She knew fair well Cassie was already settled on the matter.

      After a few minutes of searching, no traces of bugs besides some small spiders were found. None of them reacted to the penny, much to Cassie's delight.

      "Well we tried Susan. She's bird food now. Wherever she is." Cassie grabbed Janet's clothes and tossed them into an empty nearby locker. "Won't be needing these anymore."

      Susan looked pale, but still managed to follow Cassie out of the shower room. Cassie was holding the terrarium in her hand as she comforted her friend. They were already late to Casper's Biology Class. Slipping the Penny into her shorts back pocket with her other hand, she opened the door to the girls locker room.

***

      Unknown to them, Janet was still very much alive, well mostly. It's not like you'd normally call, "that," alive.

      Janet had endured a very harsh existence for the last fifteen minutes. It had all started when she had become trapped inside a bottle. That was short lived though, as her very life and body were slowly drained from her. In the course of minutes her body was used to remove the dirt, grim, and sweat from the two farm girls who had come into the stalls she had planned to use herself.

      Even now she felt extremely old weak, barely able to stay conscious, whatever that meant now. She was now literally a dab of Lavender Vanilla scented shampoo on the shower stall floor. The two female farm witches had hexed her she thought. Also they had ignored her cries. And crying is what she would be doing now if she had tear ducts still. Instead she screamed and wailed silently.

***

      Bethany had forgotten to take a shower this morning. Not that it mattered, she was a senior now. Seniors had privileges  after all. She had skipped her study hall in order to sleep in. She was not the type of girl to go around smelling bad either though, so she decided to make use of the schools facilities today.

      Beth was by no means that pretty, but she had decorated herself quite darkly, so her classmates had labeled her the ugly Goth chick. Still underneath she was quite slender and desirable. Dropping her large overcoat and chain belt, her long black pants fell down to her ragged sneakers. The affair of undressing did not take long, besides a few small oddities in her attire.

      Grabbing a towel and soap from the school supply closet, Beth made her way into the shower stalls. Taking a step underneath a shower head, she nearly lost her footing. Putting her hand against the wall, she lifted her foot.

      "Smells like Vanilla." Oh well Beth thought as she turned on the shower faucet, rinsing off her foot in the process. The lasts swirls of the vanilla shampoo drifted down alongside her sweat down the drain. "Feels Good!" Beth Quivered as the last remnants of the shampoo disappeared down the drain.

***

      Susan and Cassie ran into the classroom just as the bell had wrung for second period to start.

      "Your late!" The chubby man stated to the two girls and one boy.

      "Casper, I'll vouch for these two girls!"

      "Quiet down Jason, let the girls explain themselves, after you explain yourself."

      Jason was silent, before realizing he was supposed to speak. "Um, I was with these two girls." He pointed at Cassie and Susan.

      "That's a L..i...e..." Started Susan as she was interrupted.

      "Yes we were Casper!" Cassie spoke. "Jason made us late cause he claimed he had something cool to show us."

      Susan gawked at her friend.

      "Is this true Jason, you made these girls late?" Casper asked the young male student.

      Jason thought about this for a minute, he wasn't sure how things had ended up this way. Cassie was seemingly sharp today, perhaps she had seen him smoking outside earlier. "Yes I did."

      "Okay Jason, since you were honest, you can stay for the class. But I expect you to keep the cool things in my class. Otherwise you know the way to the office."

      The three students took their seats for the lecture.

      "Why did you do that?" Whispered Susan.

      "Alibi, and Jason's so easy to manipulate as well, all him and his druggy friends." Cassie whispered back.

      "Oh."

      The class continued on rather normally until Casper pulled out a box.

      There was a lot of hushing voices of bewilderment from the class, until a large croak emitted from the box.

      "Today I have a surprise for you my students, today we will be dissecting frogs." Casper said giddily. "Of course for the squeamish students a software dissection is also available." This time he seemed rather unimpressed or enthusiastic by the large number of students making their way to the laptop cart. "You will find I already placed shoeboxes on your desks, everything need for the dissection is already in them."

      Cassie looked into the shoebox. "This seems easy enough." The two farm girls giggled as they made their way toward the box on Casper's desk.

      Jason also seemed to be in a rush, his plans were of the perverted nature though. He had brought out his hands causally planning to accidently bump them into the two girls by Casper's Box. Instead what happened was quite hilarious if Jason had not been the one who caused it.

      Cassie and Susan had just gotten to the box of frogs as Jason came up behind them. Cassie was first to act, knowing full well what kind of person Jason was. Susan a bit slower, noticed Cassie's movement and had done the same.

      What resulted was the young man's plunge knocking over the box of frogs into the chaotic classroom. Jasper was the first to react. "Don't harm the specimens! Make sure you grab them carefully!"

      What ensued in the panic, was quite hilarious as half the students jumped to the floor to grab the frogs, and the others, ducked out of the rooms with their student laptops.

      Jason, Cassie, and Susan were among some who jumped below desks to grab the frogs. Well for Jason, it would be more accurate to say, his mind was still in the gutter as he started at the two rear ends of the girls who he blamed for this mess.. Why did they have to dodge me. He thought.

***

      It seemed at that moment, unbeknownst to everyone involved a third party was at work. In the form of a copper coin, it was on the verge of falling out of a hole in Cassie's back pocket.

      Being so chaotic, Jason had not been noticed by anyone as he went to grab Cassie's butt. It was plenty chaotic enough around for no one to notice or see him. Still he needed an Alibi just in case, and that was what the frog in his left hand was for.  He could simply claim he was grabbing the frog, it wasn't as if he was intentionally going for her ass or anything. So with frog in hand, he went for it.

      Sending out his right hand whilst chanting the word Lucky, Jason pressed his hand up against her nice round soft rump.

***

      Cassie felt something press up against her butt as she was kneeling on the floor grabbing a frog under a desk. Dropping the frog from her hand, she blushed as she turned around to face whatever had touched her ass. Instead of a person, she was greeted with a small frog.

      "Stupid Frog." She said, as she grasped it in her hand. "Your mine now, perverted little frog!"

      Standing up she put the frog into the shoebox on her desk. Her specimen now secured, Cassie went back to the task of helping catch the other remaining frogs. That's when she saw a penny on the floor. Instinctively she felt her back pocket, quickly finding a hole. "Close call." She said, as she slipped the Penny into her shirts breast pocket.

      "Almost lost you there." She said, as she patted her breast pocket.

      As the frogs were gathered up, the students in the halls slowly returned, and sat down in empty seats. It would not have been uncommon for someone to go missing in that chaotic situation, but Jasper would simply do a roll call at the end of class anyways.

To be Continued.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Happen to Jason? Will Susan re-evaluate her friendship with Cassie? What happened to Jason? Will Casper ever get a class that isn't squeamish?

Find out next time, maybe, no guarantee's after all. This is an ongoing fictional story, with an end still not in sight! See you, out there!

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak