- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bob gets to see a side of his mother-in-law that he thought, that he'd never, ever see...

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 8


*Bob finally figures out where he is, and manages to get out of the doll house but he has no Idea how he has become so small and, how he ended up at Carly's parent's? He is forced to stay hidden from his giantess mother-in-law, as she unknowingly takes a long, hot bath, just inches away from him...



As the giantess Diane sank down into the enormous tub, the surge of blasting water poured out of the fauset, surging with powerful, intensity and tremendous force.

Gushing water splattered around her feet as the tub quickly filled with hot water.

Bob huddled down behind the base of the cool porcilain, and prayed that the now giant-sized Diane didn't notice him cowering there like a terrified insect.

Her naked breast's were still quite nicely shaped for a woman of her age, who had been a mother several times over. Her large nipple's stood out like rubber bullets centering her slightly sagging mammaries.

Bob found himself staring, and prayed to God, that she didn't see him hiding there...

He was overly surprized to see the similarities between her and his wife, being this woman's daughter, he hoped that Carly's figure looked this good at her age, that is if he would ever see his wife again...

Her figure was that of a thirty year old, she took excellent care of herself, a daily workout that most men would find impossible to do...she was very toned and strong, her muscle's well developed and shapely.

Diane began to rub herself with a lathered-up luffa. The soapy white bubbles spread out across her bare naked boob's and shoulders, as she expertly scrubbed her naked body with the foaming fragrance...

Her bare back turned toward the side where Bob could easily see it. Cascading streams of foam slowly creeped down across the huge vastness of her shapely toned, bare-skin back...

Her hair being quite long, she'd tied it up in a bun atop her head, but a few loose strands had escaped and hung down to the middle of her back, sticking to the wet skin between her shoulder blade's.

She raised her arm, and lathered up her pit's, then gently swept the squished-up luffa slowly over her soapy breast's sending a huge amount of white foam gushing down over the two shiny wet boobies. Bob felt a heated wave of arousal as he watched her casually enjoying her hot bath completely unaware of her tiny son-in-law hiding behind her toilet...

The steam soon created a dense fog inside the bathroom, he could see that more moisture was building up on the surface of the porcelain. He found that he could lick the excess condensate off the back of the toilet and get a clear mouthful of cool fresh water...

He drank up the raining droplets like a lapping dog, finally satisfying his profound thirst and allowing him to think more clearly, he seemed to gain a bit of strength and his head started to feel better.

His gigantic mother-in-law, just a few feet away, released a long, soft sigh and slid down into the tub where just the top of her head appeared above the side. She moaned with a relaxing rumble of feminine exhilaration, her mind slipping into a blissfull state, she casually wiggled her toe's and splashed them playfully around, rinsing off the foam that had formed a flat surface across the bath water.

The giantess Diane, would only need to just slightly turn her head, and she would easily be able to see the tiny-sized, six-inch tall, form of her shrunken son-in-law, if he were to try and escape from his hiding spot behind the only thing that was available for him to use to conseal himself. The toilet.

No, it would be too risky to take that chance. He had to just, stay right where he was, and wait.

Though, he considered getting her attention, and allowing her to find him as he was- in this helpless state of physical being, a miniature man, a tiny little male human...

Would Diane save him? Would she help him, or would she take advantage of him, and profit from his unfortunate situation?

Trish, was his only other option it seemed. She was still in college and staying at home with her parent's. She wasn't a very safe prospect either, her personality being like that of a 'Mean Girl' Bob trembled at the thought of being totally at her mercy...

No, he would have to stay 'in-hiding', take his chance's on his own. He couldn't completely trust any of his 'in-law's, being the size of an action figure and totally helpless to do anything about it...



***


It seemed like hours, but had probably only been one, as Bob started to become stiff from squatting on the cool tiled floor of the huge bathroom. The Giantess Diane had remained motionless for so long that he wondered if she'd fallen asleep.

Her occassional deep breath's startled him, when she would suddenly move and splash her feet around in the tepid bath water...

Her tremendous size creating a rumbling vibration as she shifted her weight inside the huge tub. The sound of her skin sticking to the bottom, 'skittered' across the tacky surface of the tub, squeaking, and popping, like a squealing growl from an other-worldly beast of some strange science fiction movie...

Bob noticed Diane's gigantic bath robe lying crumpled on the floor next to her black pantie's. He saw the large pocket on the robe. The pocket was easily large enough for him to climb into, and maybe if she didn't notice, she would inadvertantly, carry him back to her bedroom without her even noticing...

It could possibly work, he concidered, but if she found him hiding in there and didn't realize who, or what he was, he could be killed by her shocked reaction, before she even understood what she had done,...No, that wouldn't work, that was just too dangerous!

Bob would just have to wait untill the Giantess Diane finished her luxurious bath and left the steamy bathroom, before he could escape from it, too.

He kept on lapping at the tiny droplets of moisture, refreshing his tongue with the cool water that trickled down across the back of the massive toilet. He felt a sudden pang of fear, when the unsuspected impact of something very heavy, crashed down onto the floor next to the tub!

Bob jumped and scooted closer to the backside of the toilet. Diane's bare feet plopped down onto the floor with great force. The tremendous weight of the gigantic woman shook the floor with tremor-like vibrations...

Her vast shadow cast out across the open floor, as she casually stepped out of her bath and began to towel off her magnificent body. Bob trembled at the sheer size of her towering being...

He could see all the way up her towering height from behind, her muscular backside rounded out firmly, and her flexing leg muscle's swelled and wobbled slightly as she swiftly cast the white towel over the expanse of her incredible naked body.

Her looming presence cast a sense of terror over her tiny spectator. He felt so awlfully small, as he allowed his eye's to slowly scan across her huge naked figure...

Her elongated thigh's smoothly narrowed down into the bend of her knee, the swollen calves perked up and flexed taught as she shifted her weight around. The large achilles tendon pulled tight with immeasurable strength against her wrinkled heel.

He watched her in complete fastination. He was seeing his mother-in-law like he had never seen her before...

His eye's swept slowly up across her glissening body, she appeared like a huge god-like being...

Her hovering gluteal mass, a floating vision that seemed to draw his eye's like a strange hypnotic force. Her collosal size was simply breathtaking...


Bob felt dizzy as he stared up at Diane. She moved so effortlessly for such an emmence being.


He caught sight of her fuzzy vagina, neatly trimmed and tucked away between her inner-thigh's, the square patch of pubic hair that remained, sparkled with a light blonde-ish' tint as the moisture from the hot bath still lingered within...


She suddenly sat down on the toilet lid and bent down over her knee's with a bottle of creamy lotion gripped inside her hand. The stream of brownish cream splatted onto her right foot and the bottle was cast aside to wait, as her hand's went to work slathering the paste-like lotion all around her foot...


Bob felt his cock twitching inside his baggy doll's pant's. Diane's finger's slathered the lotion all around her plump toe's, so quickly and meticulously covering every nook and cranny, in and between, then up, and around, so fast that the swiftness of her hand's motion appeared to tiny Bob as a blurry watercolor of swirling movement...


He watched with amazement, as her hand's switched to her other foot and the right foot slowly relaxed, pressing those rounded toes out flat onto the floor with such compression that the crushing force could so easily 'squash' anything, as small as Bob, without even noticing...


Looking up along her side, he could see her flattened out, outer thigh and relaxed hip. Gently sagging over the side of the toilet seat as she sat leaning sharply forward,to apply the fresh coating of lotion to her perfectly manicured toe's.

Just above her hip, the wobbling left breast hung down, swinging in a slow semi-circle, gently brushing the erect nipple across her knee, hanging like a sagging bulbous pendulum...

Diane's face and neck, just above that, -held a few noticeable, age-related wrinkles, but her feature's were so exquisitely beautiful, that any signs of her age, only added to her womanly attractiveness.

And, from Bob's unique perspective, Diane was simply breathtaking to behold...her tremendous form casually moved about above him, appearing like a gigantic towering Goddess...

Bob had to quickly duck and dive, as she blindly reached for the bottle of lotion, after misjudging it's exact location, (without even looking) she had bumped the large bottle with the back of her hand, knocking it over to slide-back toward his overshadowed hiding place, just under her bare naked ass...

Bob's heart skipped a few beats, when her raspy voice blasted out directly toward him. Had she saw him, was she about to capture him?

Her huge finger's splayed out and then her hand silently floated toward Bob as he caught his heart inside his throat-nearly screaming out in horror as he watched the giantess' finger's start to reach out for his cowering form...


"Com-eer You Little squirt!", she growled, as her spidery finger's reached up next to him and clutched firmly around the lotion bottle, swiftly snatching it up and pulling it away...


He pissed his pant's, as the huge feline fingers clamped around that plastic bottle, grabbing it like an attacking octopus with those huge, pink, dagger-like nails...


He staggered back with a sigh of relief, as his heart thumped wildy, he gasped for an excited breath...


His pant's were wet in the front, as he sat down and leaned back against the huge toilet and tried to calm himself back down. The sight of Diane's huge hand, so very uncomfortably close to him lingered in his mind, as he sank down against the cold hard floor and closed his eye's.


*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, there is four more chapters to this first half of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience'.  Hope your enjoying it.....