- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This tells what happened to Dean from his point of view. Enjoy

Dean was outside his friends house who was throwing a small party with some weed and beer. He needed to take a leak after having sex with a girl he didn't even know. He felt a sting in his arm before he puked onto the grass that he just relieved himself on. He began to walk around in random directions as he went blind and he could no longer tell up from down as his head felt like a brick hit it and then got run over with a truck before passing out.


 


Dean slowly regained awareness as he rubbed his eyes, but still could not see. He began to wonder how it could be so dark outside, no stars, no head lights, no light of any kind. He also felt very warm for it to be out side, the air was a bit stale as well he thought to himself. Though it was still pitch black, Dean slowly took his hand off his chest and reached out to try and feel his way around. He also had the strange feeling of movement not too much unlike that of a car ride.


 


Dean felt like he was laying on cardboard but couldn't be sure. His heart rate increased as he said “Hey guys this isn’t funny anymore, get me out of where ever here is.”


 


All he got was his own silence and instilled fear of the unknown. He a few seconds later herd something making a thumbing like sound against the surface he now stood on. He wished more than anything he could see but this place was so pitch dark that he couldn't see the hands in front of his face.


 


The thumbs seemed to get closer each time to him and also got louder at the same time. Dean began to just run out of fear driven energy. He then hit a some what soft warm surface before feeling a surface just like it pin him from behind putting pressure on his back to the point he could hear it crack his back a little though he didn't really feel much pain. Chills ran down his spine as he realized he couldn't break free from the two soft surfaces pining him between them. He then felt his feet leave the rough yet level ground.


 


Dean felt the air rush by him as he could feel himself being forced upward by what could only be the soft surfaces that pinned him between them. He could only count on his internal balance organ inside his ear to even try to tell what was happening to him in the still pitch dark room.


 


Dean then felt the two soft surfaces relive them self's from his body as he began to feel gravity pull him down till he could only feel air rushing past him from below. He could feel the free fall, but it was not long until he landed on a surface that felt like it was made out the same Martial he was pinned by before other than being flatter and firmer yet sill soft feeling.


 


He then slowly tried to stand up realizing that he was no longer restricted in movement and also could feel sometime to stand on. It was really eerie for Dean to just be standing on this still unknown surface after something forced him from the ground before and the worst part this was all happening in pitch darkness. Dean had never felt so defenseless in all his life, having to just wonder around slowly and hope he finds a way out of this nightmare he now lives in.


 


After taking a few slow fear filled steps, he feels like the ground is moving mostly what seemed to him as forward, taking him along for the ride. It continued at around the same speed and Dean's heart began to pound with fear of the truly unknown. The fear only was inflamed by the intimation of what could happen to him next when the ground stops. Even though it's only been seconds to Dean every one of them felt like an hour. He just wanted to go home more than anything.


 


Then Dean fell over him self onto this soft surface and after feeling it begins to think( I can't put my finger on it, but this this feels like skin of some kind. It's really smooth though, but still dry. It indents with a light press of my arm. What is this place.)


 


Just as Dean if only for a moment managed to calm down, he felt a warm wind of air blow right past his face. It had a faint minty smell and moistly feel when it touched his skin before flowing right by him. More than ever Dean wanted to see what was happening to him, but fate so far had other plans as no light appeared to save him from this darkness. Dean more than anything wanted to run, but had a feeling that if he tried to move that would be the end of his life. So shocked in what was a total fear of the unknown, he stood still and hoped that once he calmed down it would all work it's self out. He just needed to stay calm he told himself as this warm air blew past him in burst.


 


He then no longer felt the warm air blowing on him for sometime and just as he wondered that maybe this crazy dream may end, he then felt a soft surface push him back as he fell backwards. Deans fight or flight response couldn't help but to jack his heart rate at the sudden surprise attack. He just couldn't take it anymore as he tried to get up and run, but then he felt the soft surfaces all around him holding him in place for the most part, he could still move a little but basely he was trapped now by the soft surfaces surrounding him. Dean thought he felt a way out, but then it closed before he could get though it.


 


Just as Dean didn't think things could get any worse, he then felt like he had just gotten on a riding bull in pitch black darkness as his body joggled around touching all the soft skin like stuff that enclosed him. Dean couldn't think about any of it though out of fear and now feeling like puking all over the place as his insides dealt with shifting G forces. It was almost like a roller coaster ride going up and down, but far more terrifying.


 


Then Dean felt like must be falling as the surface below him suddenly left him with nothing but open air to stand on. He felt the warm minty moist air again, but far stronger this time as he fell onto a damp even softer surface than the one he was on before. This oddly just pissed him off at this point as he yelled “What is the deal with this crazy shit place.”


 


Dean then fell over onto his back again, now covered in this wet liquid that felt kind of like water, but thicker and it smelled minty. He could feel little bumps on this very wet, soft surface and also it moved as though it was alive taking him along for the ride. Dean's mind went blank with fear, hoping that maybe if it's some kind of snake that if he plays dead it won't attack him.


 


But it didn't take long before he realized it was not a snake as it wrapped around him like the letter U would and moved into the warm moist air that was blowing gently past him. Dean was now nearly soaked by the liquid that seems to be building up on this soft soaking wet surface that still slowly moved against the blowing warm moist air that got stronger and changed from blowing up his nose to it being colder and dryer whistling over his head. Dean didn't know if he even wanted to see what was happening to him now as he thought (This has got to be some kind of nightmare I am having, because there's no way this could really be happening to me. Just got to wake up, just need to wake the F up.)


 


Then he felt something wet and even softer than what ever he was laying back on covering his face nearly choking him before being pulled though it by the soft surface under him. He then just couldn't take it anymore and tried once again to get up out of pure fear of the very unknown to him. But then a loud snap by what sounded like two rocks hitting other instilled a sudden fear inside him as the fear 0 meter just cranked to 11. He slipped over the wet surface again as he tried to get up but then he began to think about what was happening around him. This place really smells like a mix of mint and morning breath Dean thought to him self in both fear and anger. He thought that he better move slowly as to not make anything else bad happen. He rolled over on his stomach and then with his elbows moved slowly to were he thought the wet thing had pulled him in from.


 


He then felt something that was smooth, wet yet hard almost like a rock but it didn't quite fit being a rock to Dean. Something about it just felt off to him and also no more cool air was coming in, only some of the warm moist air blew on him now. Dean then began to feel like he was in a sallow pool of this liquid before the soft surface he was laying him self up lifted him upward and pressed him against a harder yet smooth surface nearly suffocating him in this warm liquid before hearing a short loud almost frog like sound that he could feel pass though his body it was so powerful.


 


He then felt the pressure release as he no longer felt the harder surface above him. Dean never knew he could feel so afraid of anything in his life till now. He then started to get up on all fours in a frantic fear driven need to get out of this horrifying place. He then quickly ended up hitting the hard smooth surface again, so he carefully stood mostly upright as he tried to see if he could find where this wet hard rock like surface ends. The soft wet surface under him made things hard for him as it moved around like a snake again. This only pumped him up more to get out of there ASAP.


 


Dean then felt a soft easy to push on surface above the hard smooth surface below it. When he just started to push on it. The really soft wet surface tightened and wasn't nearly as easy to move or push on any more. Dean then thought (I don't like this at all, I really really need to find a way out of this mad house.)


 


He then felt like the soft wet surface under him had pulled on him again as he fell on his side. Dean felt like part of his back was laying on a wet smooth rock and his head was touching a soft wall of some kind that didn't feel the same as the surface below him. He began to run short on breath as the air felt like it was getting really thick in the dark place he was in.


 


Dean knew that he didn't have much time left as he got up once more and began to crawl in a new direction hoping that maybe he would find a way out of this soaking wet, squishy feeling, smelly place. He felt a downward curve on the soft wet thing he was on with his out reached hand. Before he had time to think, the soft surface below him pinned him against the harder surface once more. But this time it only tightened as he felt himself being forced downward by the soft surface. He then felt his head get tightly squeezed on as the rest of him soon came along for the ride. Dean only had time to think (What the flying fuck is happening to me now.)


 


But then Dean got stuck in what kind of felt like a wet soft tube, he could then feel it squeeze against him before forcing him back up. He was now though nearly going to drown in this liquid that not long ago only made him wet. He felt the now familiar soft surface below pin him to the harder yet still smooth surface above. Then Dean felt a odd gravity shift even though the surface below still has him locked in place. When he stopped feeling it shift, he realized that now down was were he just came from and up is how he got in the first place. As the pressure began to release again, Dean feared what would happen if he went down there again. So he clinched to the soft surface hoping now to not fall back again.


 


Dean was nearly gasping for air after being deprived of air again by that snake like soft surface. He then heard a loud cracking sound followed by a quieter sound that he couldn't figure out what it was, but guessed that it was that liquid going down that hole. As he really started to think about it, his heart began to race to the possibility's of what is happening to him. He had an idea in the back of his mind, but told him self that it was just to crazy to believe that.


 


But Dean realized that he couldn't find a way to pull himself up and that even with an iron grip that he was slowly sliding downward thanks to it getting very wet in this place again. He didn't know why but a new feeling of desperation kicked in that told him if he fell he was going to die. Dean did all he could hang on to this moving snake like thing, but it was so smooth and getting wetter by the second that he just could no longer hope to not fall down to what ever awaited him. Dean then yelled “Someone help me!!!”


 


But his cry for help would be for nothing as he again found him self entering a wet soft tube but feet first this time, before hearing a very loud frog crack like sound before feeling the tube that he was now inside tighten and close off above and below him to then release soon after to only restart the process again but each time being pushed downward. Dean Struggles against the tube trying to get out, but it proofs pointless as he journeys down the tube. Deans mind now feels off the wall broken with random thoughts from dieing to sex to why didn't he just go to bed tonight. He had stopped struggling by the time he felt the tube end as his body was squeezed out of it into a pool of warm liquid below. It really smelled bad in this place, the liquid wasn't harmless like the other liquid was as it irritated his skin. Also it felt like there was no air to breath as Dean choked after standing back up.


 


Dean heard the noise of bumbling and a deep grumbling noise as he ran around feeling like he had been set on fire. He screamed before getting throne off balance by the ground be low him and fell into a deeper pool of the liquid that now felt like it was burning his whole body. He then died due to drowning.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this was the chapter you were looking for.