- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow at over 10k words this is by far my longest chapter yet. This chapter went in a commpletely different direction then the way i started it out but i think it's better.

But that is for my loyal reader's to decide.

As always i am a review whore so pretty please leave me lots of those lovely reviews to fuil me to keep writing ^,^

Anyways i think I've kept you long enough.

Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

It was still early morning in the dreary forests of Duskwood. No sun could be seen. The forest was a cursed place to most, it had once been a lush part of its sister forest Elwynn Forest but certain events lead to its downfall.

The king of Stormwind had tried to recapture the forest for the human lands to spread but it had been in vain. The wild outbreak of undead, the ravenous worgen’s, and the increasing ogre’s of Deadwind Pass made it near impossible to reclaim the land without sending over half the military force of their kingdom.

Since the forces where needed in more immediate locations such as Warsong gulch, Alterac Valley, Arathi basin and so on, the king had only sent small forces into the lush dark forest. Since little to no aid helped the small towns in Duskwood it soon plunged into some of the more deadly areas of the Eastern kingdoms.

Chi had been walking since she had escaped the ravenous pack of spiders that chased her to the cemetery. She had just finished exiting the vast graveyard. She didn’t know why all the stones where shaped like that or why they had names and numbers on them ether.

For gnomes where was no ceremony for one’s death. You left them where they were and continued on with your life. Chi continued down the path she was on ever alert to closing dangers. She had encountered some wild animals on her path but they didn’t seem to notice or care of her there.

Soon she came upon what looked like a large {to her} town. The buildings where all charred and had fungus scaling the sides of it. From what she could tell the whole place was deserted. The humans who once lived here must have left she thought to herself.

Suddenly there was footsteps approaching her, must have guessed to soon. She hid by the side of one of the charred cottages and looked at who was approaching. She hoped and prayed it was her master Amelia but felt panic when she saw a large hairy man walking towards her.

“COME ON OUT YOU LITTLE VERMIN! I can smell you!” She shouted. Panic overcame her again, she had never seen a creature like this one before and he didn’t look friendly. She started walking along the side of the building slowly trying to get to the back till she hit something.

She turned around and saw she had walked into a corner. She was about to go back around when she saw the large man turn the corner and look dead center into her eyes. “Hehehe guess I found you” She chuckled darkly.

He started to advance on her, fear made her freeze up, she could do nothing but watch in horror as he got closer and closer. She closed her eyes and waited for the enevitable. “HEY!” he screamed, Chi felt her hand being gripped and she was tugged sharply.

She opened her eyes and saw the back of a gnomes head pulling her through a small creavis in the wall next to her. “GET BACK HERE” he howled and lunged at them. But he was to slow and missed them right as they fell into the small hole in the wood.

He howled in rage to get to them but the hole was only a foot in height, there was no way to catch them now.

Chi felt her hand being gripped in the darkness, she wondered what had happened and tried to look around but the darkness was everywhere, she could see nothing. She felt the hand tug her some when she stopped moving and continued to follow.

Soon she saw a small light. She walked closer to it seeing the outlined shape of the figure in front of her getting clearer and clearer. Finally she stepped out into the light. She was in some kind of cubby about 5 feet by 6 feet.

She remembered seeing something like this in her master’s house; it was used to hide things under floorboards in certain rooms. She looked at the room she was in seeing it was dusty but clean in a odd way.

Small pieces of wood were bound together making makeshift furniture. In the center of the room was a large bowl with a small fire held inside of it. Chi looked around amazed at where she was, it was obvious that this place was a Gnome cubby.

Gnome cubby’s where small holes usually In the wild but occasionally in villages where gnomes would hollow out small areas and make safe houses in case of danger or when there trip back to their current home was too far to make in one go.

Her eyes finally set on the figure that had pulled her through the darkness and away from the large hairy man. In front of her almost exactly her size give or take half an inch, was a female gnome. She had alabaster skin clear and clean.

She had long green hair cut short cunt layered in certain places from what chi would tell. She wore a harness on her chest not made of cloth but of leather with thick leather shorts to. She could see a large chunk of metal trapped to her back, it didn’t look like a weapon but more like an instrument of some sort.

The gnome smiled at her and outstretched her hand to her. Chi didn’t know how to react to the situation. She had never met other gnomes besides her family, and even then never ones her size. She slowly outstretched her hand and shook the hand of her rescuer.

“El sila erin lu?” Chi looked at her confused not understanding her. “Neac numa dra?” She said something different this time. Finnaly it clicked, she was speaking different languages not gnomish. Chi looked at her and spoke “Do yu spek commen” She said roughly.

The green haired gnome smiled at her” Sure do” She said happily. Chi was startled; she had just spoken it fluently. “My names Tink, whats yours?” She said happily. Tink? That’s an odd name Chi thought. “My name Chi” She replied.

Tink looked at her oddly. “You don’t speak common very well, who taught you to speak?” She asked. Chi felt tears form near her eyes but stopped them before they started. “My old master” She said sadly. Tink looked startled.

“You… you had a master? Did you escape them, what where they like, what race where they?” Tink barraged Chi with questions. Chi looked startled. She felt tears soon start to come to eyes again and started to cry not holding it back this time.

Tink pulled back, “Was it something I said?” Chi shook her head and tried to slow her crying down. “I miss my master. “Chi cried softly.  Tink looked at her like she was insane. “Why would you miss your master? There the ones who capture and torture are kind”.

Chi just shook her head, “Not my master, master was kind to me” Chi finally stopped crying and wiped her eyes away of tears. Tink felt a little bad now that she had made her new acquaintance cry. “Gosh I’m sorry Chi-Chi, I didn’t mean to make you cry” she said to her.

Chi sniffed a little and stopped crying. She shivered remembering she was still naked and cold. She scooted to the fire and sat back down. Tink looked confused then realized she was naked. Tink blushed a little and went over to the corner of her cubby.

She started to look through the contents of one of the chests in the room. “Haha found it!” she said happily making chi look up at her. She pulled out something and walked back to Chi. “Here ya go Chi-Chi, you need these more then I will” She grinned.

Chi took what was in her hands and saw some cloths similar to what Tink had but just a little different. The straps where not held together but just the shoulders they crossed making an X shape in the front. The front connected to the back with another X finished the lining.

The Pants were also made of the same leathery material but where a dark brown color with small pocked stitched onto it. Chi could tell these where not doll cloths but fully functioning cloths humans had worn.

Chi looked confused at what she was given, “What are these cloths?” She asked. Tink smiled, “I made them myself” She looked proud, “It took a while gathering the leather scrap’s and finding threads that fit the needles I had, had been a pain but in the long run worth it” She said gripping the straps on her shirt and tugging them slightly.

Chi stood up and started to put them on when Tink grabbed her wrist, “Whoa whoa whoa, you can’t put those on the way you are now, I mean look at you, you’re filthy”. Chi looked confused and looked at her body.

She had been running for so long she never got a chance to really see, she had dirt covering 75% of her body, small flakes of blood where on her soles, sweat was dripping off her, Tink was right she was a mess.

She looked up and Tink slightly worried, “Don’t worry follow me” Tink smiled and lead her around the back of the cubby. Tink lifted a small plank from the wood leading down farther into the ground. Tink walked down into the semi lit darkness and chi followed behind.

Chi looked around at where she was, it looked like an underground passage but it clearly was not made by gnome hands, it was to perfect. “Where we are “Asked Chi. “Ahh this little area was here before I made my home. This tunnel was the main reason I built my home by it.

“This tunnel connects all around the town; I’ve explored it for years and still don’t know where it all started” Tink told her. Chi looked confused, if gnomes didn’t make this who did? Soon chi heard the sound of running water.

They turned the corner and Chi gasped. Inside the cave was a vast {to a gnome} lake with a small waterfall going into it. “You like it?” Tink grinned. “I found this place soon after I moved into my home; it’s an underground lake flowing all the way to the Elwynn forest.

Chi just marveled in the beauty of the lake and soon for the first time since she had awoken she smiled. “There’s some cloth over there to scrub yourself down with, since the waters always running you will have fresh water for as long as you need, meet me back at my home when you finish” Tink said and waved by to Chi.

Chi nodded and put the cloths down Tink gave her. After she left Chi walked into the water and just flouted for a minute. Why was her life going back and forth so much from happy to sad, great to terrible?

She just sighed; maybe it was the curse all gnomes had to endure. She dipped underwater and swam around for a bit. She swam over to the cloth and started wiping the dirt and gunk off she had acquired from her trip here.

She let out a sigh feeling her skin clean again; she had always taken bathes every few days with her master so she was happy to feel clean again, although she did miss the feeling of her master holding her as she bathed.

Soon she finished up and got out of the water. She lifted one of the dry cloths up and wiped down her body. She was still sweating a little from the humidity of the cave but was cleaner then when she started.

She finished up and walked over to the cloths she had. She wrapped one of the cloth rags around her waist and legs and put on the shorts. They were a little bit snug since she had a relatively large rear for a gnome but they still fit her in the end.

She then grabbed another rag and wrapped it around her chest pushing her petite breast down tightly and started to put the harness on. It fit rather well surprising her since the cloths felt firm and strong, nothing like the cloth dresses her old master made for her.

She looked down at her feet and sighed, she walked everywhere barefoot anyways so shoes where out of the question. She dipped the wet rag she had used in the water and wringed it out. Once she finished she started walking back up the trail towards Tinks home.

Once she got up to the wooden blank she pushed it out of the way and climbed up the hole. She put the blank back and went towards the fire in the center of the room. Instantly something hi her nose, it smelled, it smelled amazing.

She looked over and saw Tink cooking something over the Fire. Tink heard the noise and turned around smiling. “Hey Chi-Chi, glad to see the cloths fit you ok. I went and started to make some food for us I’m guessing you haven’t eaten in a while? “ Tink blushed slightly.

Chi nodded her head, drool slowly forming on the corners of her mouth. She walked over to Tink and sat down. Tink grabbed a small piece of metal shaped in a circle with ridged edges and used a small knife {tack} to put some meat onto her plate.

Chi looked down at the meat. It smells different than what her master had gave her. It wasn’t pork or chicken. Chi picked a piece of the meat up, noticing it fall apart in her hands. She took a bite of the juice meat and let out a squeak of joy.

Tink giggled at her reaction and saw Chi wolfing down her food. Once she finished she looked happy, her stomach was full and the food was one of the best things she had ever eaten. “What was that?” Asked Chi.

Tink just giggled. “If I told you, you might lose your appetite and stomach”. Chi looked confused but shrugged it off. IT could be rotten Murloc meat and she wouldn’t care she was so hungry. She soon had Tink giver her seconds and dug in.

After they both ate they talked for a little. Tink explained why she was here. “I was actuelly born in Duskwood” . Chi widened her eyes at that. She had been attacked over 10 times just this morning and her friend had grown up here?

“How did you sarviv?”  Asked Chi. Tink giggled at her Brocken language, it was kind of cute hearing her say it.  “Well Chi-Chi, I grew up in a small village farther away from this one it has lots of humans there. My family had lived under the floorboards of the Inn in there town”.

“Since there used to be a lot of traffic to this forest there was always lots of food at the inn so we never needed to go far for food.” Chi looked confused. “We?” She asked. Tink blinked then realized what she said.

“Oh ya you’re a loner aren’t you? Well unlike you most gnomes here travel in packs”. Chi looked confused still. “Why wuld you do that? It’s not saff with others; they attack other gnomes for things.” Now it was Tinks turn to look confused.

“Your gnome packs attack each other?” She asked her. Chi nodded. “Hmm and I thought I was barbaric” Tink replied. “Well anyways no we were a group of about 50 gnomes that lived under the human’s inn, they didn’t suspect a thing”.

“Every time people came to the inn they would always drop food onto the ground and it would always fall through the floorboards to us. We constantly had food and lived in relative peace, it was paradise.” Tink said softly but the frowned.

“What happen?” Asked Chi. Tink sighed and made Chi gasp a little, a small tear was falling down Tink’s left eye. “They came.” Tink said darkly. “Large riders, they had black horses and looked like death itself.” Chi shivered from the description. “The riders came from nowhere and attacked the town, almost like they were looking for something.”

“The humans where not prepared for them like they were for the Worgen.” “Wor-gen”? Asked Chi. “Remember the giant furry man who attacked you? He was a Worgen. There a cursed race once human turned into beasts.”

Chi nodded and let Tink continue her story. “The Riders killed and pillaged the village they burned down homes and ransacked everything. Soon the humans all left or where killed leaving us.” Tink was crying at this point but continued.

“Soon the food ran out, the supplied room was empty and all the grown food rot. I’m guessing how gnome where for you was how it was for use at this time. Soon people started to turn on others friends fighting with friend’s family fighting family, it was madness.”

“Soon war broke out and gnomes where dying left and right.” Tears where rushing down Tink’s face. “Soon what was left of my family had left. I was just a little girl still and didn’t know what was fully going on but knew enough to know it was bad.”

“We fled the Town and headed southeast. We came across another village, this village.” Chi nodded and encouraged her to continue, “When my family got here we were surprised to find that this village had been attacked to, but it was not empty by far.

There where Worgen here, lots of them. They had done something to the town from what my family guessed. Sadly unlike humans, Worgen have very acute senses and could smell us. Soon we had Worgen all around us. We fled from house to house trying to find safety.”

“Little by little my family had been hunted down until only I was left.” Tink was still crying, it had been years since she was alone and had no one to tell her story to, the wound might be old but it still cut her deep.

Chi scooted over to her and gave her a hug. Tink just cried into her hug. After a few minutes Tink stopped crying and got a hold of her Barings. “Umm… sorry about that” Tink frowned. Chi just giggled and gave her a pat on the back. “It’s ok”.

Tink was happy she had someone to talk to; it had been years since she had a real conversation.  “So Chi-Chi, now that you know my story what about you?” Chi nodded and started to tell her story to Tink, from her beginning in Redridge to the encounter with the Worgen in the village.

“Man, you’ve had a hard life too” Said Tink somberly. “Well the past is the past, we should move on with the future. Are you going to leave soon? “Asked Tink with a slight hint of fear. Now that Chi thought about it, she didn’t have any plans.

She had been so busy running for so long she had no idea what to do for the future. “Umm I… I don’t know…” Said Chi sadly. Tink lit up with a little joy, “Well if you want you can you know, umm you can stay with me?” Tink said blushing furiously.

Chi looked up at Tinks blushing face. “You want me to stay?” she asked. “We…well it… it’s good to st… stay with others here in the… the woods, other gnomes are still here you know and they fight and kill other gnomes, so… so it’s good to have someone watching your back “ replied Tink trying her hardest not to stutter with embarrassment.

Tink had been alone for so long she wanted more than anything for Chi to stay with her for a long time, but the thought of them staying so close to each other just made her blush. Chi looked at her and smiled “I would love to stay with you Tink” Said Chi happily.

Tink held back a squeal. “That’s good to hear Chi-Chi”. Chi realized something. “Why do you call me that? “She asked Tink. Tink looked confused, “call you what?” “Chi-Chi, my names Chi” Said Chi. Tink realized what she meant now. “Oh well since your old friend called you Chi I just thought I could call you Chi-Chi, since I’m your new friend” Tink scratched the back of her head giggling. Do… do you not like it? Said Tink slightly panicked.

“Chi thought it over for a moment. She had been known as Chi for A while but for some reason the name Chi-Chi just sounded better to her, she didn’t know why. “I don’t mind” She finally said happily. Tink looked relieved, the last thing she wanted to do was make her new friend mad at her over something as simple as a name.

Tink and Chi-Chi continued to talk for the remainder of the night till finally sleep overcame them and they fell into a deep sleep.

~Morning 8 AM~

Chi-Chi awoke to a feeling a warmth running through her, it felt nice. She tried to get up but found she had something on top of her. She looked down and blushed seeing Tink’s sleeping form on her chest. Chi-Chi poked her cheek trying to wake her but that did nothing to move Tink who just continued to sleep.

“You awake Tink?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink moved around but continued to snore lightly. After a hour of trying to Wake her Chi-Chi just sighed and pushed the sleeping form of Tink off her chest and got up. She looked down in shock seeing Tink was still snoring even after being thrown off of her. Man she’s a sound sleeper, thought Chi-Chi. She went around to the back of the cubby she now called home and went down the small lit tunnel. She wanted to take a quick swim since she had nothing else to do.

After a hour of swimming Chi-Chi dried off and got dressed. She finished changing and headed back up the small pathway. Once she got back to the cubby and put the board back down she let out a small gasp.

Tink was still snoring in the same spot Chi-Chi had moved her, it had to be at least noon by now. “Hey are you awake Tink?” Chi-Chi sighed and walked over to Tink. She kicked her lightly, moved her shoulders, yelled even but Tink kept sleeping.

Chi-Chi sighed and went over to the leftover meat to get some to eat. The small fire had been still burning, almost like it never went out? Chi-Chi shrugged and started to cook some of the meat warming it up for herself.

Chi-Chi nearly hit the roof when she heard right behind her, “What are you making?” Chi-Chi turned around and saw the now awake from of Tink looked a little groggy. “Umm… uh just some meat” Said Chi-Chi still a bit startled by her suddenly waking up.

“Mmm throw some on there for me to please” said Tink as she went toward the dark entrance of the cubby. “I’ll be back in a sec” said Tink and she exited into the darkness. Chi-Chi wondered where she was going but decided to just ask when she got back.

She continued to cook the meat till she heard a large BANG from where Tink had just been. She started to panic scared since the whole room had just shaken. She dropped the meat and went towards the hole when she saw someone coming out the entrance.

Tink emerged from the door with black smudges all over her and smoke slowly rising. “Tink, what happen?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink coughed a few times and shrugged. “I’m not quite sure myself. I’m positive I connected the proper wiring, the copper must have been in the wrong place since it ignited the fuel dripping from the exhaust and…” She looked at Chi-Chi’s confused face.

“What?” Asked Tink. “What are you talking about?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink looked confused for a moment then it clicked. “Ohhhhh you’ve never been around machinery have you before?” Chi-Chi shook her head.

“Well umm… this is an odd conversation then…” said Tink scratching the back of her head. “Follow me” said Tink grabbing Chi-Chi’s hand and dragging her into the darkness. They walked for a while till she saw a similar lightened room up ahead.

Soon they entered the room. It was a little smaller but it had a lot more things inside it. There where chunks of metal scattering the floor, oil was dripping from counters, small plates where moving on patterns with each other, in fact they looked like the plates they used to eat from yesterday thought Chi-Chi.

“Welcome to my workshop” said Tink. Chi-Chi just looked around in amazement. There where small lights flickering on walls, buzzing sounds where in the background of everything, there were even mechanical arms moving on the ceiling moving things from place to place.

“What is this” Asked Chi-Chi with stars in her eyes, she had never seen anything so wonderful in her life. Tink just giggled at her reaction. “Well something you might not know about gnomes is that we have natural talents with anything mechanical, since most of us are always running we never get to experiment with are genius but since I lived here for years I’ve had plenty of time” She smiled proudly.

Chi-Chi just kept looking in amazement, not just the machinery the fact that she could understand how they all were working. Nothing like this had ever happened to her, she could actually imagine piece by piece of every machine in the room and figure out where they went and how they worked, it excited her.

Chi-Chi looked at a smoking device on the makeshift workshop in front of her and frowned. It was wrong. Chi-Chi moved to the devise robotically and looked it over. “Ahh I see you found my little device, yea I was working on it when it exploded on me earlier” she sighed.

Chi-Chi didn’t say a word as she just looked at the device. “You ok Chi-Chi?” Chi-Chi blinked for a moment then smiled. She pointed to some of the screws, “Those do you have more?” Tink blinked, “umm yea I have some in a few buckets but why do you need those there the wrong size?

Chi-Chi just grinned and went to the bucket and pulled a handful out. She went back to the table and attacked one of the gears to a clamp. Tink watched silently as Chi-Chi started moving on her own, not saying a word just grinning and moving from place to place.

Slowly Tink’s eyes widened when she saw what Chi-Chi was doing, she hadn’t thought of that. Tink ran to the back of the room grabbing an arcanite spinner and a hammer. They started to heat the gear to its highest temperature and held it together with the clamp before hammering it to the size of the spinners frame.

Chi-Chi was sweating and her hands where sore from what she was doing but once she finished she dropped the gear into the pale of water near her hearing it sizzle. Tink watched as she lifted it out with a pair of claps and let the air cool off the last of it.

Once she was sure it was cooled off she used the back of the hammer to pull the metal plating away and started to insert the gear into the machine before taking the spinner to tighten it, She then used the hammer to move the plating back in the way and heated it to the point it was wielded shut.

Chi-Chi was panting at this point but she couldn’t stop smiling, this just felt so amazing it made her feel so, Alive. She moved the wiring over to the copper component in the back and with a spark the machine started to buzz.

Tink blinked once, then twice, a smile slowly crawling onto her face. “You… you fixed it… you fixed my machine… THAT WAS SO COOL!” Shrieked Tink as she glommed Chi-Chi to the floor laughing. They both rolled around on the floor laughing.

After a while the laughter died down, they were still sore from what they were doing to the machine. They had nearly spent 3 hours working on it when to them it only seemed like minutes. Chi-Chi looked up and stopped smiling for a moment.

“What is it?” Asked Chi-Chi. She had been so wrapped up in figuring out how it worked she had no idea what she was fixing. Tink smiled at her. “It’s my own invention; it will give the good gnomes a fighting chance in the war with the giants!” Said Tink.

Chi-Chi looked at the Device still not understanding. Tink picked up the larg device and put it on the ground in front of her. The Devise was Circular with a small platform on top of it. In the center held together by 4 pointed claws was a dark purple crystal.

Chi-Chi watched as Tink moved the dials around on the front making the device buzz then glow. She aimed it at the bucket in front of her and saw it slowly start to shrink. Chi-Chi’s eyes widened when she saw that.

“Did.. Did yu make a shrink ray??” Asked Chi-Chi astonished. Tink grinned at her: “Nope I made a broken piece of machinery, you on the other hand made a shrink ray” Tink said smiling at Chi-Chi. “By the way, how did you know what parts when wear? You said you’ve never seen machinery before.” Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi blinked for a moment. “I… I don’t know? It just luked wrong the way it was and I wated it to be the way I saw it” Said Chi-Chi. Tink sighed to herself. “You’re able to grasp the advanced form of engineering within moments yet you still can’t speak common properly? We have a lot of work to do” said Tink.

Chi-Chi blushed and saw Tink put the Device back onto the table and head out back into the darkness with Chi-Chi. It was close to nightfall by now; they had spent the whole day in her workshop. The evening was like there last. Once they ate, they talked, Tink tried to help Chi-Chi with her common and even a little Gnomish to.

After a few hours of trying they decided to try again in the morning and they went to sleep.

~8 AM~

Just like the day before Chi-Chi awoke to Tink snoring on her chest snuggling into her. Chi-Chi sighed and pushed Tink off her, went over to the meat and started to cook some. Within moments Tinks eyes opened up and she yawned.

Why didn’t I just do this yesterday thought Chi-Chi. The two ate with few words passed around. After they finished Tink went down to the small lake and washed up She still had oil and ash all over her clothes.

Once she came back up she was clean and ready for her day. “Hey Chi-Chi I’m going to make a run today you want to come along?” Asked Tink. Chi-Chi looked at her confused. “What do you mean you’re going to run?”

Tink giggled, “No I’m making a run, I go up to the surface and collect parts. I need some more since I used most of mine on the Device we made, I have a few ideas to improve it but I need a lot of materials.” Chi-Chi thought it over for a moment.

She wanted nothing more than to stay in their little safe haven but she knew that she would eventually need to go outside again. “I’ll go” said Chi-Chi. “That’s the spirit!” Said Tink hoping up and grabbing some gear from her trunk.

Tink grabbed a large Arcanite spinner and strapped it to her back. It looked like it was bigger than her but Chi-Chi Shrugged. She saw Tink looking through the trunk before she heard here yell something. “Haha I got it!” Tink popped her head out of the trunk carrying a small stick.

“Here you go Chi-Chi, this should be good enough for you” Tink handed her a small staff about half her size. It was made of metal and slightly heavy. The thing that stood out the most was the copper wiring lining the outside and the solid copper tip at the end sharpened into a nasty point.

“What is it?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink frowned at her; it’s a humans toothpick…. What do you think it is! I mean come on you fixed a shrinking device but you can’t see a searing rod when it’s in your hands?” Replied Tink sarcastically.

Chi-Chi looked it over again and realized why the copper wiring was attached to the tip. She felt the side of it till her fingers brushed a lump in it. With a click she felt the metal heat up slightly and watched the copper wirings light up leading to the tip igniting it to its searing point.

Chi-Chi gulped slightly, it looked like a nasty weapon. “Why do you have this?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink frowned at her, “You were attacked how many times since you got here? It’s what I used before I got this baby” Tink reached around and showed Chi-Chi her large Wrench.

“Wouldn’t this be more effective?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink chuckled darkly at her remark making Chi-Chi shiver slightly. “Well hopefully I won’t have to show you what I can do with it” said Tink. And on that slightly scary note they set out to the surface.

Once they got to the entrance they looked around cautiously.  Even if most of the Worgen who had inhabited the place where long gone there were plenty of hunters. Gnome Hunters traveled forest to Forest searching for gnomes.

Sadly the Gnome hiding in an abandoned town was a cliché and many trappers made their weight in gold just by going to them. Apparently most gnomes thought the same ways where shelter. Tink and Chi-Chi went across the abandoned house they were at towards the local Blacksmith.

Tink was sprinting with a grin on her face while Chi-Chi held the makeshift wielding spear to her chest. As they got closer they heard some noise near them and hid in one of the bushes close to the blacksmith.

A large Worgen with a lanky build walked out of one of the houses grumbling something to himself. Chi-Chi didn’t understand him but Tink seemed to be worried. After he passed by Tink grabbed Chi-Chi’s Shoulder.

“This might be bad Chi-Chi. The fuzz ball there just said something about a pack of gnomes moving into the city.” Chi-Chi looked confused. “Isn’t that good? We can help them like you help me?” Tink looked down.

Tink sighed. “You were a different story Chi-Chi. You were all alone and had yourself cornered by a Worgen. A pack of Gnomes is a different thing entirely. You ever wonder why most Gnomes stay away from each other?” Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi thought about it for a moment. “Not really no” said Chi-Chi. “Gnomes are usually dominating creatures who will try to show up other gnomes. When one comes who can do more than the last one he becomes the new center of attention. Now what would happen when a leader of a large pack of gnomes came to where we lived? Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi’s eyes widened. “They would try to take over your home for themselves.” Said Chi-Chi sadly. “No they would try to take over ARE home” Tink said sternly. Chi-Chi blushed slightly at her words. “We need to grab what we can and get back to the cubby. Once where there we can just stay put for a week or two and the gnomes will be ether captured or move on” Said Tink. Chi-Chi was a little saddened at her words but nodded and followed Tink.

They entered the blacksmith and started looking around. Tink ran to the corner of the store near some swords and smiled to herself. She lifted up a few bolts and cogwheels then strapped them to her back. She turned around and saw Chi-Chi climbing up the table.

After a minute Chi-Chi walked back over to the edge with a large Box in her hands. She waved to Tink to come to her. Once she was there she dropped the box down for Tink to catch. Tink caught it and nearly fell over herself, the box weighed a ton!

Chi-Chi crawled back down and helped Tink up. “What the hell did you toss at me?” Asked Tink. Chi-Chi grinned and opened the box. Tink looked inside and grinned. There was copper wires, course powder, Bronze framework, iron tubing’s, even a couple gold power cores.

Tink grinned at Chi-Chi. “You hit the jackpot!” She said happily. They lifted up there haul and exited the building. Slowly because of the weighed items they made their way back to their cubby, unaware they were being watched as they went home.

~Gnome Cubby, Tink and Chi-Chi’s home~

Tink and Chi-Chi where laughing to themselves as they looked at what they had. To most it would seem like some random scraps of metal and wiring, but to the budding engineer and her friend it was better than there weight in gold.

Tint finished her laughing and started to cook some food for them. After the set the meat on the fire Tink lifted up the heavy box. “I’ll be right back Chi-Chi I’m going to take the material to the workshop, I want to test my theory real quick, thanks to you I have just what I need” Said Tink happily.

Chi-Chi smiled and waved at her as she left into the darkness. It had been about 30 minutes and the food looked just about done. Chi-Chi was no cook by far but she could smell when the meat smelled ready.

Chi-Chi was about to take the meat off the fire when she heard footsteps coming from the entrance. “Hey Tink the fuds almost dun it should be…” She stopped speaking when she saw the outline of the gnome at the door. It wasn’t Tink.

At the entranced stood a male gnome about 2 inches smaller then herself. He was very dirty and had blood over his body. In his hand was a sharp makeshift sword {think a broken letter opener} and what looked like a buckle on his other arm for a shield.

Behind him where at least 30 gnomes, all carrying makeshift weapons. Chi-Chi was still inches taller than all of them but there numbers alone where to many. Chi-Chi started to back up now. The male gnome started to speak.

She understood little bits and pieces from what Tink had told her, he was speaking Gnomish if you could even call it that. The gnomes behind him started to go around the fire brandishing there weapons pointed at her.

Chi-Chi didn’t have the spear Tink had given her; it was resting back in the trunk. The gnomes surrounded her and pushed her into the wall holding her there. She didn’t try to struggle, she knew from what Tink had told her they would try to establish dominance on her if she resisted.

The male gnome grinned at her showing off his bloody teeth. Chi-Chi didn’t know what had happened to make his teeth like that but she didn’t want to find out ether. He strutted over to her and barked something at her.

Chi-Chi raised an eyebrow at him that was the wrong thing to do apparently since he slapped her sharply on the cheek knocking her to the floor. He said something else to her but she still couldn’t understand him. She had been away from gnomes so long the basic language was just too unfamiliar with her.

She was then kicked in the stomach by the gnome next to her. The male gnome glared down at her and said the same thing again. Chi-Chi spit some blood out at him. Where did that come from? Tink has influenced me she thought.

The male Gnome yelled something and lifted his sword above her head as he was about to lower it there was a sharp whistle behind the gnomes. He stopped mid swing and saw Tink smiling at them. Tink said something loud enough for all of them to hear.

Chi-Chi couldn’t understand it but saw the reactions of the other gnomes. The leader was furious at whatever she had said. Some of the gnomes looked shocked at what she said while others were trying there hardest and failing not to laugh.

It was times like this Chi-Chi wished everyone spoke the same language she thought. The male gnome growled at her and pointed his sword at her yelling something. The gnomes around her brandished there weapons and started to advance on Tink.

Chi-Chi wanted to say run and get away but she was still trying to get the air that was kicked out of her back into her lungs. She looked at Tinks grinning face. She knew that face. Chi-Chi knew Tink was up to something but didn’t know what.

Suddenly When the Gnomes where about 5 feet from her she reached into her pocket and pulled out a round circular devise. Chi-Chi looked shocked. How can that be? Tink flipped the dial at them. In her hand was a small metal devise with a small crystal inside the center.

As the gnomes where a foot from her lifting their swords she activated the device and fired it at the rows of gnomes in front of her. To the utter horror of the leader and the gnomes next to him his men started to dwindle right before their eyes.

Tink grinned as the gnomes all shrank to about 1 inch tall. The gnomes who shrank started screaming and panicking running towards there leader or more accurately away from Tink. Tink looked at Chi-Chi and her smile dropped and was replaced with a frown.

She looked up at the leader and growled at him. He grinned and pouted his sword at Chi-Chi’s throat. He said something in gnomish in a hostile tone. Tink replied venom dripping from her mouth and pointing the devise at him and his men.

Chi-Chi could tell it was a stalemate. The only sound in the room was the sound of the popping meat that fell into the fire; the smell was getting strong now of burning meat. Tink reached down and picked up one of the weapons that scattered the floor. She pocketed the devise and yelled something to the leader.

He glared at her but saw his men staring at him. With a grown he lifted up his weapon and walked over towards Tink. Chi-Chi realized what had happened. Tink had issued a challenge; she remembered hearing Tink say that if a gnome challenged another gnome to a fight they would try to dominate each other to see who the leader was.

Tink glared at the male gnome who looked smugly at her. The room was quite. Suddenly they clashed. Tinks sword hit the male gnomes shield as they struck. Tink slashed her sword down aiming for his head but he lifted his shield up blocking the hit, he then swung his sword trying to hit Tink in the stomach.

Tink back stepped avoiding the hit and lunged at him with both hands gripping the sword for more power. The male gnome lifted his sword up trying to parry it and pushed his shield at her chest knocking her back a little.

Tink tried to get her footing back but the male gnome didn’t let up. He started to dual wield with his shield striking then slamming it towards her. Tink tried her best but with just the sword to parry she was at a disadvantage.

Tink raised her sword up again to block a trike from his but he twisted his body and slammed the Back of the shield into her ribs hard. Tink coughed up blood and dropped the sword. The male gnome was about to go in for the kill when Tink reached around to her back and pulled something out.

His sword came down and hit metal. Chi-Chi looked up and saw what the male gnome had struck. It was Tinks Wrench. Chi-Chi panicked now since she saw Tink on her knees bleeding and using her wrench to block the gnome’s sword.

Tink on the other hand just grinned. She lifted herself up with the help of her wrench and lifted it to her shoulder. The male gnome said something with a laugh and lunged at her aiming his sword for her heart. Chi-Chi looked away but heard a clink then a snap.

Slowly she opened her eyes and gasped. The male gnome’s weapon was broken in 2. Tink just grinned at him. Chi-Chi remembered something, “What can that wrench do? It doesn’t seem as deadly as this” Chi-Chi lifted up the spear. Tink chuckled darkly, “Let’s hope you don’t need to find out how deadly this thing can be”

Chi-Chi looked in wonder as Tink lifted the large wrench up with one hand and pointed it at the male gnome. She said something to him which apparently angered him. With a shout he tossed his broken hilt away and lunged at her trying to slam the shield into her.

Tink sighed and brought the wrench down on the male gnome. He lifted the shield up but when the wrench made contact it shattered like it was made of glass. Disbelief passed the faces of all the gnomes present as Tinks wrench smashed in the skull of their leader.

Blood dripped from the wrench and the remains of the male gnomes skull where splattered all around the floor. The rest of the gnomes present just stared at her in fear. Tink grinned and pointed the wrench at them.

They started to back up against the wall leaving Chi-Chi alone. Tink smirked and strapped the wrench back onto her back. Suddenly she coughed violently and spit up some blood. The wound from before was a bad one.

One of the gnomes’ seeing this charged at her ready to attack her weakened from. With speed she didn’t know she had Chi-Chi immediately got to her feet and slammed her body into the gnome sending him into the fire pit.

The gnome screamed and withered in pain stumbling outside the bowl leaving fire in his wake. Soon flames consumed the room. The other gnomes seeing there comrade in such a state glared at Chi-Chi and lifted their weapons up.

Tink coughed “Chi-Chi… Here!” She saw Tink toss the devise to her as the gnomes charged. She activated it and aimed the devise at the other gnomes suddenly they all started to shrink to an inch like there previous comrades.

Chi-Chi pushed the device into her undershirt against her chest and helped Tink to her feet. The fire was starting to spread and they had to get out of the room fast. Suddenly they heard a crash. All the gnomes stopped panicking and stood still.

The Roof above them was torn apart and light shone through the opening. The gnomes present grimaced in fear. Staring down at them with a smiling face was a large gruff looking Worgen.

“Hmm I’ve been looking for you gnomes since I heard you came into town. I was just about to give up when I smelled the delightful sent of burning flesh” He grinned. The gnome’s panicked and started running in every direction.

The Worgen laughed and grabbed handfuls of the inch tall gnomes tossing them into a crate next to him. “Hmm ripe for the picking it seems and nowhere to run ether, this is just too easy” he laughed. Chi-Chi froze with fear seeing the Worgen.

He was the one she encountered a couple days ago who cornered her. She shook away her fear. Tink needed her. She lifted Tinks limping body up and the went towards the cubby’s hidden floorboard. Right when they were near it Chi-Chi gasped and dropped Tink as she was lifted into the air by the Worgen.

“My my my you’re a large one, I bet I can get top dollar for you” he grinned and tossed her into the cage with the others. He looked back at the non-moving form of Tink and poked her with his claw. No reaction, no screams, no movement. What a waste of a good gnome he growled.

Chi-Chi panicked and jumped into his arm as he reached in to drop more gnomes in. “What the!? GET BACK IN THERE!” he growled and slashed his claws down at her tearing her leather harness and pants to shreds.

IF she had just been wearing cloth that would have no doubt killed her she thought. She was about to try again when the Worgen grinned down at her and slammed the roof of the cage on the gnomes locking them in the not well lit crate.

Chi-Chi screamed and shrieked as loud as she could screaming at the Worgen. She didn’t care if he killed her, in fact that would be better than what was going to eventually happen to her she thought. After minutes of screaming she started to cry.

She cried her eyes out. It happened again. Her home, her family, it was lost all over again. Crying turned into pain as she just held herself and cried. After a while she thought back at the events leading up to this. She then realized something.

“Its... It’s your entire fault…. IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT! “She screamed the gnomes around her looked up at her screaming at them. “YU DID THIS YU DID THIS” she screamed and rose up her foot. With s slight smile she slammed her foot down onto the gnomes below her.

The other gnomes in the room looked in horror as she lifted her foot of the bloody remains of the gnome she just killed and glared at the others, a sadistic smile forming on her lips. Screams of agony could be heard for the next hour.

~Outskirts of Eylwnn Forest~

The Worgen hunter Grinned to himself, the gnome he just been after where hard to find, they were very crafty but after a week of searching the dead town she had collected the pack and even a larger gnome. The larger gnome was a definite bonus he thought.

He came to a stop and decided to make camp for the night, in a week he would be heading to booty bay to deliver his fresh batch of gnomes and make a hefty paycheck. He opened the crate of gnomes he caught to do a count but dropped the lid in shock at what he saw.

In the crate was blood. Blood everywhere. The remains of gnomes littered the floor the walls even the roof of the crate! And in the center of the bloody mess was the large gnome glaring at him! “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? THERE WAS AT LEAST 30 GNOMES IN HERE!” He screamed at her.

Chi-Chi grinned darkly and looked back at the remains of the gnomes. This made the Worgen growl at her. In his years of gnome hunting even he had never seen such a gruesome sight. “You, you’re a monster! You’re the worst kind to! One who kills their own race and takes pleasure in the process.” He said darkly.

Chi-Chi yawned and curled up in the bloody mess and started to nap. The Worgen was about to cut her open but stopped. He lost at least 10 grand from the gnomes lost that was for sure but he could at least sell the little monstrosity for a few grand he thought. And with that he lifted the gnome up and put her in a separate crate then the other gnomes and left her there to her own devises.

~Memories fade out~

Back in Nixxie’s pet shop.

Nixxie looked a little startled at her story, she couldn’t understand the littlest details but the rough body language and couple words she heard her say from time to time gave her a big enough understanding.

“Hmm seems like ya had a hard time getting here” said Nixxie. Chi-Chi nodded slightly but kept her head down. “No just need to figure out what to do with you, you’re a danger to other gnomes, and I get the impression you’re not too friendly to other races ether said Nixxie more to herself then to Chi-Chi.

Nixxie was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her front door ring. “I’m sorry sir but where not open at the moment I’m afraid I will have to ask you to leave for the time being” Nixxie said.

At the front of her store stood a tall Tauren 7 feet tall with a sword at his waist. Nixxie began to panic, not because of him being so large but because of what he wore. He had on a white formal shirt and black pants. What stood out the most though was the red pirate hat on his head.

He was one of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. The Bloodsail Buccaneers where a notorious group of pirates who plundered the cities of boot bay and ratchet. Nixxie began to panic; it was early morning so the guards of booty bay didn’t patrol her area for another couple hours.

The Tauren glared down at here and smirked “Good morning little goblin, I’m here to acquire a few items. I do hope you can comply without and unnecessary actions” he said and slowly drew is saber. Nixxie was shaking in fear now.

“Just… Just tell me… me what you… you want and… and get out!” Said Nixxie in a panicking voice it was all too obvious she was scared for her life. The Tauren let out a laugh and pulled a bag from his pocket. He tossed it at her. Fill this till its full with all the gold you have”.

Nixxie was enraged at his demands, to ask for a goblins gold was to ask for a part of their soul! But the sword pointed at her overcame her anger with fear. She sighed in defeat and emptied her register of all her gold.

Once she finished the Tauren looked it over and smiled. “The Bloodsail buccaneers do thank you for your small contribution to our cause and wish you a good day” He grinned at her. “But sadly since you are, our sworn enemy I can’t just let you live” He sighed and grabbed Nixxie by the throat.

Nixxie started to choke feeling the firm grip the Tauren had on her. Tears streamed down her eyes as she felt her life being choked out of her. The Tauren laughed at her but stopped when he heard a scream. He looked over at the desk and saw a gnome with a malevolent glare on her face.

The Tauren laughed at her, “What is this opposite day? A Gnome wanting to help its slaver?” He kept laughing to himself.  Chi-Chi ground her teeth and pointed at Nixxie then pointed at the floor. The Tauren understood what she wanted.

“Oh so you want me to put her down then?” he smiled smugly Chi-Chi nodded. The Tauren laughed and gripped Nixxie’s neck harder making her squirm in his hold. “Sorry little gnome but that won’t be happening.” He laughed again. He was about to snap Nixxies neck when he started feeling funny.

He turned around and saw the gnome smiling evilly at him holding a strange device. “What are you…” He didn’t finish when he realized that he was at desk level, then to half its height. Soon he was only a few inches tall.

“Wha… What have you done to me?” Screamed the Tauren. Chi-Chi chuckled darkly and jumped off the desk with a thud landing near the fearful Tauren. The Tauren dropped the Goblin who started gasping for air.

Nixxie looked relieved to be let go but fear soon returned to her face when she saw the colossal Gnome in front of her. “Stay… stay back! I’m warning you!” the Tauren pulled out his saber and slashed the air in front of him a few times.

Chi-Chi just giggled and advanced onto the little Tauren. When she was about a foot away she lifted her foot back and sent the Tauren flying through the store hitting one of the cages and landing with a thud on the ground.

The Tauren was dazed after he was sent flying but soon got his bearings once the sound of thumping got closer to him. He looked up in fear at the giant Gnome smirking at him. “Ple… please don’t hurt me” he begged. Chi-Chi just laughed at his cries of mercy, but she would give none.

Chi-Chi reached down and picked up the Tauren’s screaming form before lifting it to her mouth. “No… NO DON’T, STOP! NO STO…” He let out a bloodcurdling scream as his head was bitten in half. Chi-Chi crunched his skull in and spit it out.

She spit on the ground a few times after, she didn’t like the hairy flavor he left in her mouth. Chi-Chi looked back over to the scared form of Nixxie and started to advance towards her. Fear reached Nixxie as she backed away till she hit her desk.

 The colossal Gnome in front of her was getting closer. Never before had she been so scared, even with the Tauren the prospect wasn’t as terrifying as this was for her. She started to cry and closed her eyes for the same fate the Tauren had received.

She felt her body being picked up. She started to cry harder. She felt herself being raised up. She felt the hot breath of the Gnome right by her face. Then something soft on her face. Nixxie opened her eyes and would have gasped if she was not so speechless.

The giant Gnome who just savagely killed the 7 foot Tauren before her very eyes was kissing her face. Nixxie still feared what was going to happen to her. Chi-Chi pulled her away and smiled at her. Chi-Chi saw her fear and frowned, she hoped that she could comfort her some.

She reached into her shirt and pulled out the same device she had before. She put Nixxie down on the ground in front of her and activated the device. Nixxie watched shocked as the gnome started to grow her back to her size.

She felt herself growing but stopped when she was the same size as the gnome. Chi-chi put the device back into her shirt and walked over to the stunned goblin. She raised her hand to Nixxie. “Chi-Chi”. Nixxie stood there for a moment.

“Chi-Chi” she said again with her hand still extended. Nixxie slowly started to speak, “Ni… Nixxie Cobblestone” she said finally extending her hand. Chi-Chi gripped her hand and shook it then made Nixxie eeepp as eh was pulled into a fierce hug by said gnome.

“Why” said Nixxie softly? Chi-Chi looked up at Nixxie confused. “Why did you save me… you must have known I wouldn’t have saved you if are roles were reversed…” Nixxie said tears started to fall from her eyes.

Chi-Chi had a indifferent face for a moment. Nixxie felt her head being grabbed and pushed forward as Chi-Chi moved in and gave her a heated kiss on the lips. Nixxie was shocked. After a moment Nixxie’s legs started to wobble a little from the lack of oxygen but Chi-Chi pulled away.

Nixxie looked at her eyes and saw her crying. “Chi-Chi…” Nixxie said softly and started to hug her to her chest feeling Chi-Chi start to cry and cry. Nixxie was starting to understand. She was going from place to place losing her loved ones each time she arrived, and she was tired of it.

Something clicked. “Ch… Chi-Chi… do… you love me?” Asked Nixxie confused. “Chi-Chi had a sad face with tears falling down her face as she nodded and kept hugging her. Nixxie was still shocked. She had killed, maimed tortured, mutilated, she had done so many horrible things to gnomes in her lifetime and this one not only saved her life, but had feelings for her to.

Nixxie felt her body tingle and start to glow back to its original 2 ½ foot frame. She looked down at the crying form of Chi-Chi in her hands. “Chi-Chi” said Nixxie. Chi-Chi stopped her crying and looked up at Nixxie.

Nixxie gulped and continued, this was something utterly new to her she had never done before. “Would you like to be my gnome…” Nixxie said blushing slightly. It was embarrassing to say those words for her, she had never asked permission to have a gnome before.

Chi-Chi looked confused. “Aren’t I already?”  Chi-Chi smiled making Nixxie jump, this was the first full sentence she had heard her say before. Nixxie chuckled, then laughed and smiled at the little gnome in her hands.

Nixxie lifted Chi-Chi up and gave her a kiss on the lips making Chi-Chi moan in the process. Chi-Chi couldn’t be happier she was finally with a loving master and friend who returned her feelings.

~Memories fades away~

Nixxie smiled remembering how there encounter ended. She looked at the sleeping form of her little Chi-Chi. Nixxie looked at the time and sighed. “Why must it be opening already” she said annoyed. Nixxie gently lifted up Chi-Chi’s sleeping form and laid her on her bed. She tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the lips making Chi-Chi moan a little in her sleep.

Nixxie giggled and walked down the stairs to her front desk. With a sigh she turned the sign on and her day continued. Nixxie wanted nothing more than for her day to end and to be with her little Chi-Chi again but she knew responsibilities came first.

With a sigh Nixxie started to fill out her morning paperwork and begin her day.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And finished.

that concludes the Chi-Chi story you all requested and i really hope you all enjoyed it.

as always leave reviews to tell me if you saw something wrong flame me, like it, it doesn't matter i like all reviews :D

Anyways please send me requests for things you would love to see it is such a pleasure to write what you guys want it really is so as always i will do any race any class and any situation......Ok maybe not a necrophilia yaoi but almost anything else... cough cough

Until next time "waves goodnight"