- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

MAN THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LONG TIME!

First off i am terribly sorry that it took me so long to update i just had a few problems to take care of.

Anyways after this Chapter idea was given to me i had trouble puting it into the proper way that it would make sense.

After i told my friends on wow about it they actuelly gave me some great insite on how to handle a few problems i had with it. Hopefully prior to the request it lives up to your expectaions.

Also if your faint of heart or only a fan of lets say gentle vore, ect this is really not the chapter for you. It is by far my most gruesome chapter i have writen and it was fun XD

This chapter idea was requested by ( Voredom ) and the main concept credit goes to him.

Also the Credit for 2 of the charactors go to my friends on wow.

Now ... ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

 

 

Nixxie looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. It was a slow day, much slower then she had seen in a long time. No one came into the shop the entire day. Nixxie had been able to catch up all of her paperwork and was now just drumming her fingers on her desk waiting for the day to end.

It was close to 9 pm; Nixxie got off her desk and went to turn the sign on her door to closed. As she was about to lock her door it opened, knocking her back a few feet. Nixxie was a little startled but got a hold of her baring’s and looked at who had entered her shop.

Standing at, at least 8 feet was by far the largest Troll Nixxie had ever seen.  The Troll had short moss green hair tied up atop her head. Her skin was a light green with patches of darker green along her thighs.

She had what looked like leather pants and shirt wrappings made of pale pink skin. Along the length of the shirt it cut off at her shoulders so you could see her bare arms. She had a bracer on each wrist with varies teeth adorning it.

Her pants cut off above her ankles and she had the same skin wrappings above her ankles. Like all troll’s she was barefooted and by the look {and smell} of feet she had been on them for some time.  Most noticeable about her though was the light crackle of electricity flowing around her.

“Is this Nixxie’s gnome shop”? The troll asked. She had a thick accent not like most trolls though, it had a different sound to it, and she was most likely from a native forest troll tribe Nixxie guessed. Nixxie finally stopped staring and answered her.

“Why yes, how may I help you?” The troll looked at her for a moment then smirked. “I’m looking for some gnome’s, about 30 or so should do.” Nixxie lead the troll around to her back room and showed her, her inventory.

The troll smiled seeing all the gnomes cower in fear once they looked at her gruff looking face. Nixxie opened the cages and let the troll take her pick. She started lifting each gnome up and examining them. After a few minutes she found one she wanted, a female gnome with light green hair.

The gnome was scared and crying in her hand. The troll just giggled to herself seeing the gnome close to peeing herself just by looking at her face. “I’ll take this one to start out with, put her on the side away from the others” said the troll.

Nixxie nodded and took the gnome to her desk and put her in a bag. She came back and saw the same passive look on the trolls face, she was probable looking for certain types of gnomes. Most people had a taste in gnomes when even they didn’t know they had one.

There are subtle hints Nixxie could see from over the years. This troll most likely wanted the gnomes that would pee themselves when you just looked at them, she wanted to definitely strike pure terror in them before she did anything with them.

“Let me show you some more gnomes’ miss?” “Zola” replied the troll. Nixxie put on a smile, “Alright miss Zola, and please follow me”. Nixxie lead Zola to the other side of the stockroom. She moved to the corner and pilled a large drape from a stack of cages.

“These little guys are the latter of most gnomes. They don’t fight, they don’t show aggressiveness, basically there crybabies” said Nixxie with a smirk. As soon as she pulled the cloth away the screaming could immediately be heard.

Hundreds of gnomes where all inside the cages all different shapes sizes and colors, the only thing they had in common were the look of horror when the two giants smiled at them. Zola’s eyes popped when she saw the gnomes screaming so loudly.

She started fidgeting and biting her lower lip. Nixxie knew exactly what that look was. This just made Nixxie smile deviously, those poor gnomes. “Well these one’s probable won’t be to your taste, they cost more than average and don’t put up much of a fight, there also as loud as can be. Guess I’ll show you to the cheaper ones” Nixxie said hiding her smile.

“W… Wait a moment… how much are they?” Asked Zola, her fidgeting had seemed to have increased when she saw the gnomes screaming and crying in the fetal position. “Well” Nixxie stretched the word out.

“There uncommon since most gnomes like to fight and are aggressive. Most like them to fight each other for their amusement but the select few whom want these ones pay top dollar, almost 3 grand a piece” said Nixxie.

Zola frowned slightly but kept looking at the gnomes. “Could you do maybe 2k a piece?” Asked Zola hopefully. Nixxie pretended to be thinking, “Well these guys are rare but I haven’t sold one in about a week so I guess I could do 2.5 a piece.”

Zola still had a saddened expression on her face. “Could you meet me in the middle maybe?” Nixxie thought it over for a moment. “Well I guess I can meet you half way, I don’t have a lot of foreign customers and I want my shop to be well known where you come from” replied Nixxie with a smile.   

Zola smiled and leaned down to shake her hand. She picked out about 28 gnome’s including the one up front and went with Nixxie to her desk. Once she signed all the right paperwork she bagged the screaming headache in a bag and handed it to the gleeful looking Troll amazon.

“Please come again!” Said Nixxie as Zola left her store. Nixxie smirked “Hehehe it’s like taking candy from a baby”. The screamers as Nixxie called them where the least popular gnomes by far, they were so loud it turned a large population away from them, that’s why Nixxie kept them in the very back hidden so they would stay quiet.

Nixxie had bought the screamers way cheaper than the wild one’s for a few silver a piece, and even sold them for over 60k. Even with the ghost town of a shop she had made a good week’s profit. Nixxie chuckled and relaxed into her chair with a smug smile on her face.

Whoever said honesty was the best policy was most likely broke thought Nixxie. Suddenly her front door ringed open. Nixxie looked up wondering who would come to her shop so late then her face went pale. Karma is a bitch thought Nixxie.

“Oh, hello there” Said a sickly sweet voice Nixxie Grew to despise in a single day.

To be continued ~

 

 

Zola gleeful left the shop with a skip in her step. The screaming bag was making Zola damp between her legs and she wanted nothing more than to tare one of the gnomes out of the bag and do anything she wanted to it, but she had guests to entertain and was on a time table.

She sighed sadly at a cost of 63k she spent well over a month’s income. Hopefully the screaming sack of Gnomes would win over her guests.  She was entertaining a small group of female troll’s from varies tribes.

It was meant to be a peace meeting for the smaller tribes to join the main branch tribes with the empire of the Thunder King but the leaders didn’t have time to waste on the little things like the much smaller tribes. The Amani, Gurubashi, and Drakkari tribes had all been given so much power they believed all who opposed them would fail.

Zola one of the few who wasn’t originally in one of the 3 main branches. She was the ambassador of the Witherbark Tribe; she had followed the Amani to the shores of Pandaria to help them with their quest to resurrect the Thunder King. Once he was the power they where bestowed was beyond imaginable.

The plan was to have her brother and sister tribes join them in there conquest and form one eternal kingdom, but once the leaders obtained there power they believed that they were unstoppable and there other tribes should have joined them when they had the chance.

Zola knew that was partly true but insisted to have her tribe and the others join them in their quest. The leader of the Amani she was currently with agreed only if she represented them, he was far too busy to waste effort on those who had not joined them from the beginning.

Zola was happy that she could unite her other tribes and set out to do so. Sadly the same results came as before, the lesser tribes believed it was a foolish thing to do, joining some unknown race to lead them to power.

They believed that there gods would rise again and they would have no part in the foolish attempt that there so called brother tribes had done. But her words seem to hit a few of the tribes she had talked to. The smaller tribes, Witherbark, Mossflayer, Vilebranch, Skullsplitter, and Frostmane had at least listened to her words while the others shunned her away.

Like the Amani had done with her, they sent ambassadors of there tribes to the palace of the Thunder King where Zola as the Witherbark ambassador planned to persuade them to join the ranks of his army. If everything went well there plan would have much better odds the thousand plus trolls that joined would be given the gift of Lei Shen and his all mighty power.

Zola had faith that she could persuade the ambassadors of the tribes but she wanted something that would give her an edge. Luckily enough though, the job of ambassador was a less then liked job for almost all troll tribes.

The male trolls where very prone to going berserk if things did not turn out in their favor except for a few. So the job was handed to the ones best suited for the job. Sadly that meant mostly if not only the female trolls who were the cleverest.

The only problem was the job was forced onto them, if didn’t matter if they were great warriors or priests. All troll tribes had an ambassador to talk to other tribes to have them aid them or join to over throw other tribes.

Most often than not the ambassador would be killed wherever they were sent leading to that tribe needing a new one and warning them to not interfere again. Zola knew quite well what most went through.

She had almost been killed herself when she was sent by her tribes leader to the Amani but was taken to the Island instead by there leader to show her foolish tribe what real power was. She had to admit, the feeling of such immense power drove her crazy.

She had been attacked at a few tribes when they did not agree with her but with the wave of her hand lightning shot out and stopped them all dead.  The Skullsplitter were one of them hence why they were sending there ambassador to see the true power of the Thunder King.

She had met with all the Female troll ambassadors one by one and the meeting was planned to take place at midnight tonight. The ambassadors of each tribe where all in one place waiting for her.  She wanted to seem friendly to them since one of them actually started crying when she was forced to go with Zola, apparently the thought of follow me or I will brow you inside out with lightning scared her beyond belief.

So Zola gathered her wealth she had been given and sought out something no troll hated, Gnomes. One of the perks of being with the thunder king was the gold. Whenever they conquered someplace they found fortune galore. The island of Pandaria was wealthy in raw materials which aided the trolls with their plans.

Gnomes where loved by all it didn’t matter if your Tribes where exact opposites gnomes where found at every tribe she went to. They were always popular in any tribe for the simple fact that they could do whatever they wanted with them.

Her tribe loved them as well. Almost 90% of the food in her tribe had gnome in it. And of course the best thing about gnomes was the screamers. She didn’t know about the other ambassadors but she loved the absolute look as pure, hysterical, terror the gnomes showed before they met a horrifying end, her rear end to be exact.

She had spent years tormenting gnomes and by far the ones that screamed so loud the people from other continents could hear them where the best. She loved there screams and cries before using them for her pleasure.

She had used them as simple sex toys inserting them and braking there bones with her powerful orgasms, but her favorite activity was when she found the ones medium or large in size and shoving them up her rear end.

The screaming vibrated through her dark, swampy rectum and made the pleasure ten times better than just inserting them. She remembered a female gnome she once had used as toilet paper. The screams of the gnome as her face was shoved up into her filthy disgusting anus and finally being shoved into the pile of waist below her.

She shoved the gnomes head into the pile she made watching in pure pleasure as she screamed into the pile and slowly suffocated in her waist. The thought alone made her wet between the legs and she wanted nothing more than to rip out 5 or more and shove them all in at once.

The feeling of them screaming and struggling all moving and fighting against each other and finally dying for her pleasure in her filthy, filthy, hole made her almost orgasm where she was standing. She got ahold of herself and kept walking.

She needed to get to the gates of Zul’Garub to use her portal. When she was sent back to the Eastern Kingdoms she had been sent through a lightning Way-gate her Thundermancer brethren had created for her.

The portal led right into the heart of the Thunder Kings palace and there for couldn’t be in some simple place to be found by a wary traveler and reported back to where ever they came from. No the gate had to be in a secure location where it would stay open until she closed it from the other side.

Zul’Garub was the most practical choice. The large troll capitals where heavily enforced and could not be penetrated by a lone person. Zul’Amen was too far from her brother and sister tribes so Zul’Garub was the best place to stage her peace mission.

She had been gone a week now traveling from the forests of Stranglethorn to the decrepit, dying, forests of the Eastern plague lands. She also went briefly to Kalimdor to try talking with the Sandfury tribe but was attacked on site. Needless to say she left before there chief got involved.

She had sailed back to the Eastern Kingdoms with only the 5 ambassadors to show for her work. She was happy that at least she made progress, the Amani leader had laughed at her idea and claimed none would aid them, that they were just traitors to the cause.

Hopefully he was wrong and the fellow tribes would join for the next long reign of the Troll and Mogu Empire.

 

~ 11:45 PM~

Isle of Thunder – Palace of Lei Shen

On the outskirts of Pandaria there are many small islands; one in particular though is far more dangerous than the rest. The Isle of Thunder. Thousands of years ago, the Isle of Thunder was known as the Thundering Mountain, home to the Mogu's "master".

Eventually a Mogu rose to power and overthrew the “master”. His name was Lei Shen. Lei Shen defeated his own master, and proclaimed himself ruler of the Mogu. He ruled Pandaria from this seat of power until his death.

That’s where the trolls came in. The Amani and Gurubashi first came to Pandaria and with the help of their Priest, Prophet Khar'zul. The prophet was the leader of the first Zandalari scouting group that arrived to Pandaria.

Once he resurrected Lei Shen though he was killed by a group of adventurers. Not much else is known by the troll’s less in depth with the leaders.

Zola looked at the skies of the Isle, the massive cloud clusters blocked all view of the night’s sky. Since she arrived here with the other members the storms erupted in loud explosions of sound that rocked the earth below her feet.

She was very happy Lei Shen accepted the trolls into his fold, whoever his enemy’s may be she pitied them. Zola clutched the screaming bag to her chest and kept walking towards the gates of the palace.

~ Inside the Throne of Thunder ~

The once mystical halls of the Throne of Thunder now lay in rubble and shredded. The care once put into this magnificent kingdom was well gone over the years. The lesser trolls and Mogu who would follow Lei Shen had started repairing the damaged palace once he returned to his kingdom but there was still plenty to do.

As Zola ascended the stairs to her corridors she felt a chill go down her spine. The echoes of screams could be heard below her. Many other races had been captured and tortured for knowledge of what their masters where doing on his majesty’s isle.

Once Zola reached the door she tucked the bag into her pouch and entered to entertain her guests.

~Northern Tower chamber~

 

Zola looked inside the room full of Trolls. There were 5 trolls in all including herself, all hailing from their own tribes as the ambassadors for them. 

Hailing from the Vilebranch Tribe was Kululu. Hailing from the Mossflayer Tribe was Sharimara. Hailing from the Skullsplitter Tribe was Jezemala. Hailing from the Frostmane Tribe was Zulmara. And finally hailing from the Witherbark Tribe was Zola.

Kululu was about 7 feet tall but still the smallest of the trolls present. Kululu was a shadow priest that accepted the job willingly unlike the rest of the troll ambassadors. The Vilebranch Tribe was unlike most tribes; they had a very large number in there tribe and used it to wage war with the Raventusk Tribe.

Most of the male Berserker trolls died long ago though and their numbers were starting to go down more and more. With one of the only female leader of troll tribes, Vile Priestess Hexx leader of the Vilebranch trolls needed an ambassador to recruit trolls from other tribes to help them rebuild their slowly dying tribe.

Kululu saw great honor in giving her life for the tribe accepted the job. Kululu had the same hair color as Zola but it was put into one long pigtail atop her head. She had her bangs still hanging from the side. She had one dirty, torn rags of a robe that was once a dark green now faded to a lite hue.

Sharimara was a few inches taller than Kululu. She had a lighter shade of skin then Zola and Kululu almost lime in color. Her hair was cut short at her shoulders and tucked behind her ears.  She had on leather gear almost identical to Zola’s except she had on a fang belt and a large bow on her back.

Jezemala was almost 7, 8 just a little bit under. She had pale blue skin and a light electric blue hair color. She had on her shoulders 2 voodoo masks and feathers lined down the sides of her arms. Her modest chest was being covered by a strapless vest that connected in the back. She had on a leather skirt cutting off towards her knees.

And Finally Zulmara, at a shocking 9, 3 being even taller than Zola. Zulmara was by far the strangest of all the trolls present. She had a dark blue skin color and a very heavy build. She had thick muscles on her arms and legs that could easily be seen bulging out of her cloths.

She had thick magenta hair flowing down her back being held out of her face by a golden plated headband. Down the front of her arms was more of the thick magenta hair, matted with dirt and miscellaneous other materials.

The thick hair could be seen growing on her legs to down towards her feet. Her feet also being matted with the same {much dirtier} magenta hair. What you could also see if you dare looked was the thickness of the hair sticking out of what looked like leather panties. Her chest however had no hair on it but just a bra made of the same leather material.

Once Zola entered the room it became deadly quiet. Than the questions erupted!

“So you finally show up? Where is the Sandfury ambassador?” Asked Kululu.

“What’s the deal with this trash you call a fortress?” Said Sharimara.

 “Let Zola speak already stop asking her questions!” yelled Jezemala.

“YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO YOU PATHETIC JUNGLE TROLL!” Screamed Sharimara.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU FUNGAL TRANSVESTITE!” Yelled Jezemala.

A loud chuckle could be heard from Zulmara as she watched the 2 trolls fighting.

“What are you laughing at you hairy gorilla?” Said Jezemala.

The chuckling stopped and was replaced with a thick growl.

“Excuse me? You want to repeat that to my face?” Growled out Zulmara.

“It wouldn’t help you have so much hair on you its growing out your ears, no wonder you couldn’t hear me or did you just not understand Zandali?”

Zulmara screamed in rage and charged at Jezemala. The two were about to clash when a sudden bolt of lightning shot both of them sending them flying into opposite walls.

 

“THAT IS ENOUGH EVERYONE. WE ARE HERE TO TALK THINGS OUT NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER LIKE MINDLESS ANIMALS!” Screamed Zola shocking {no pun intended} everyone present, even the screaming in the bag in her pouch died.

Kululu stepped forward and outstretched her hand. “My apologies Zola I shouldn’t have interrupted you when you entered the room”. “Kiss up”.  “WHO SAID THAT” Screamed Kululu in anger. Zola raised a hand making everyone quiet again.

“To your previous question Kululu the Sandfury ambassador will regrettably not be joining us, on site I was attacked by half the tribe, ide rather leave then kill half of another tribe just to get them to listen to me”.

The other trolls nodded their understanding. “Please follow me to the next room” Said Zola. She lead the others into the large arcing door that lead into the private chamber she had been staying in since she arrived on the island.

The chamber was quite big; it had one large window showing the grounds outside the palace. On the inside there was a large luxurious bed full of thick woven windwool. The bed was at least twenty feet long and thirty feet wide, it was clearly not made for 1 or to people.

Right before the bed was a large ornate table. The table was made of thick stone but polished into a smooth surface. There were 12 chairs around it most likely for the ambassadors who came. Zola looked at the 4 beside her and sighed.

Sharimara and Zulmara sat at one side while Jezemala sat at the other side. Zola sat at the head of the table and Kululu sat next to her making Zola raise her eyebrow slightly. Once everyone was seated the conference began.

The questions that where asked where common ones Zola had already prepared for, Why do you want small tribes to join, why do you not just wipe out the other tribes, who the Thunder King is, why waste mana on a dead king, why not hold the conference back at the troll capitals and at this place, Why Why Why indeed though Zola.

But then a question was asked Zola hadn’t been prepared for. “Why is your bag screaming?” Asked Kululu making everyone present stop asking questions and listen. Zola just realized she had the large sack of gnomes in her bag, it totally slipped her mind.

“Well you see I thought since we would be here for a while you all might get bored so I stopped by a shop before I came here.” Zola reached into her pouch and pulled out a small {to her} bag that was wiggling.

This made all the trolls wonder what was in the bag. Zola moved some items around on the table making a makeshift cage. Once the 4 corners where made she lifted the bag up and emptied its contents onto the table.

The screaming died down once light flooded the little gnomes. They looked out into their surroundings with fear, unknown where they were at. One gnome looked up and went pale. He screamed so loud all the other gnomes present began to look at him them look at what he was scared of.

About 28 faces turned white all at once and the sound of screaming echoed through the large chamber that matched the screams of the tortured below them. Above the screaming gnomes were the smirking face of Zola and the 4 shocked faces of her guests.

“I don’t know much about other tribe’s pleasures but if you’re like mine then Gnomes are a fun way to pass the time” Zola said with a smile. The other trolls present didn’t make a sound but finally the first expression to change was Kululu as she looked at the gnomes and started to actually drool.

The other trolls finally regained their composure and smiled/smirked wickedly at the screaming, crying gnomes below them. “Just what might… we do with these gnomes…” Asked Kululu with a blushing face. Zola understood her statement.

“Anything you pleasure” Zola grinned and picked up one of the screaming gnomes. He started screaming louder as he was picked up and held right by her face. “In case you all don’t get what I mean” Zola let the statement hang as she reached for the front of her pants.

She pulled them forward exposing her trimmed nether lips for everyone present to see and smiled at the gnome. Zola released her grip on the gnome letting it fall down below. With a smack it hit the outside of her lips and made Zola gasp and bite her lower lip.

With a wave she let go of the band of her pants sending the gnome crashing into the entrance of her vagina. She moaned out in pleasure feeling the crying gnome struggle against her lips. She pushed her hand against the outside of her crotch and started rubbing, loving the way the struggles increasing.

That was all the other Trolls needed to see as they all reached out and started grabbing the screaming gnomes. Jezemala reached out for two male gnomes about two inches in height. “Hope you guys like each other, you’re going to be spending some close time with each other” She said with a smirk and pulled off her pants.

Her pubic hair was almost nonexistent cut to near none if not none. She pushed both gnomes face to face and lowered then towards her dripping pussy. The male gnomes screamed and cried as their heads where forced into her tight vagina.

“Ohhhhh” moaned out as she felt the struggles intensify once their heads where trapped inside of her. Slowly she pushed on their feet, slowly moving them all the way inside of her. She screamed in pleasure as the struggles intensified.

“Ohh… k… keep fi… fighting each other…. Like that. It… It feels way bet… better if you fight for your lives” She barely got out blushing and moaning intensely making some of the trolls present wet between the legs.

Sharimara reached for another male troll and put him between her two giant toes. “Hope ya don’t mind the smell, I don’t think I’ve washed them recently” she laughed out as the crying gnome grasped his gnome and started coughing.

“Hope you’re hungry, I made a little mess on my other foot”. She lifted her other foot up and showed the dirt caked, moldy, blood stained foot she just used to kill the gnome she had just moments before. The Gnome gasped mistakenly swallowing some of the rancid air looking at the remains of its fallen brother.

She lifted the gnome out and put two fingers on his head and applied a small amount of pressure. The gnome screamed in pain just like Sharimara wanted. She shoved his open mouth into the middle of her toes forcing the remains and mold down his throat.

He tugged and pulled at his head trying to get away but she just laughed and moved her finger to her toe jam, force feeding it into his open mouth. She let out a cackle as she saw the gnome puke on her toes.

“Hey now, you’re supposed to be cleaning my feet not making them dirty. Guess since your stomachs empty you can have more to eat” She glared and smirked at the gnome. The gnome kept crying as his head was forced down with his face up.

She moved her foot over his head and let gravity do the work as she used her fingers to keep his mouth open. The toe jam started to slide down making a plop sound as a huge chunk fell onto his head covering his whole face.

“Hahahahahahaha Guess you will ether eat up or suffocate, but I guess that might be better in the long run” She grinned and pushed her finger down onto the pile forcing the rancid toe jam down his mouth and smearing it in his face in the process.

Zulmara grinned and grabbed 3 gnomes at once, one male two female. “Let’s test your endurance” She grinned at the male gnome. She lifted the two screaming females up and put one each under her hairy armpits trapping them inside when she closed her arms.

“Hehehehe that tickles girls, just wait your turn” She grinned down at the male gnome making him start to pee himself. This just made Zulmara laugh at his pathetic display. She tore her leather panties off reveling her massive magenta bush.

“You see little toy in the frozen hills where we Frostmane reside we don’t have much to keep us warm, but luckily enough most of us don’t shave ether so we have plenty of fur to keep us warm” She grinned down at him making him wail.

“Let’s see how long you can hold your breath” She smiled and moved him down to her impressive bush. She grabbed his arm and moved it near the entrance of her pussy making him scream as he saw her vagina. It was very dirty she obviously didn’t clean very often if any.

She stopped right near it though making the male gnome stop crying and start panting. The humidity around her vagina was very musky and he started to sweat. The heat being radiated from her nether lips was making him feel very uncomfortable.

She grabbed some of the thick strands of her pubic hair and tied it around his wrist, then did the same to the other end. She finally tied two more thick strands around each leg pulling him in 4 different directions.

He wanted to yell in pain but the air around him was making him gag and the heat was making him very hot. Once she finished she stood at full height and let the gnome drop. The pubic hair tugged him in 4 different directions at once making him scream in pain and then gag from the tainted oxygen around him.

“Hehehe that feels quite good but let’s hope your friends don’t make your stay worse” She grinned and reached under one of her sweaty armpits pulling the pink haired female out. The female gnome gasped and her hair was sobbing wet from sweat.

Zulmara grinned and moved the gnomes head upside down. She lifted her flailing hair over her head and rung it out over her gasping mouth. The sweat came down like a faucet all onto her mouth making the female gnome hack violently.

Zulmara moaned at the site and felt the struggles in her legs increase more. The more she got turned on by the little female gnomes the worse the male one would be, if he didn’t drown in her cum then he would be slowly cooked alive by the heat radiating from her dripping cunt. With a sickening smile she continued to play with her toy.

Kululu was the last to act. She was blushing furiously and looking at the female gnomes below her. Zola looked at her and started to pout. “Something wrong Kululu?” Kululu looked up and blushed at Zola. “No… nothing wrong z… Zola…”

Then it clicked. Zola smirked and walked over to Kululu. She picked up a white haired female gnome and looked right at its screaming face and smiled. “You know what I really like to do Kululu?” She shook her head.

“What I love to do is this” Zola lifted the female gnome to her mouth making it scream in fear, right when she was at the entrance she flicked her tongue out and rubbed it against the gnomes crotch. The gnome cries turned into pants then moans within seconds.

Kululu started panting at the site confirming what Zola thought.”hehe I didn’t picture you swinging that way Kululu” Grinned Zola. Kululu blushed and turned her head away to frown. “Hey no need to be like that, there’s nothing wrong with that, in fact…” Zola put the panting gnome on the table and walked over to Kululu.

She lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes smiling. She then leaned down since she was over a foot taller than her and captured her mouth in a deep kiss. Kululu’s eyes fluttered as she moaned into the kiss. Zola pulled away after a moment letting a strand of saliva connect their mouths together.

Zola grinned and picked up the still panting gnome. She had fear on her face but wasn’t screaming like the others, she almost looked hopeful. “This one’s yours. I’m guessing you’re not as cruel hearted as the others” She gestured to the other three trolls laughing at their tortured prey.

Kululu frowned and looked away again making Zola frown. “It’s not a bad thing you know. Most trolls are bloodthirsty in any aspect especially with gnomes. Coming from a tribe with 97% to 99% women I’m guessing you didn’t take to being a killer?”

Kululu felt like she was about to cry, she didn’t want people to know she was like the way she was. She had always been kind hearted even to gnomes. The male gnomes she didn’t care much for usually leaving them to their own demises but the females she would always save and usually play with but never kill.

If her tribe knew this they would ridicule her. Zola rubbed her thumb over a lone tear falling down her cheek. “There’s no need for crying now is there? This is a simple meeting that will probable turn into an orgy by the end of the night” Laughed Zola.

 Zola lifted the fidgeting gnome up to Kululu’s face and let her hang there. The gnome looked scared seeing the new troll but didn’t scream like before. Kululu’s blushing intensified. Finally she couldn’t control herself and grabbed the gnome from Zola’s hand and started to suck on her tiny pussy.

The gnome started screaming again even louder than before but this time it wasn’t in fear but in pleasure. The screams of ecstasy were music in Kululu’s ears and she increased her pace licking and sucking on her new toy.

Zola smiled glad she could make her feel less insecure about what she was like. Zola wasn’t a lesbian but she wasn’t straight ether. She mostly got off to gnomes she massacred but when the occasional troll caught her eye who was she to tell her body no?

Zola grabbed Kululu’s shoulders and led her to the bed. She didn’t even open her eyes she kept giving 100% attention to her toys pleasure, the gnome had came twice already but she wanted more. It had been so long since she last had this much fun and she wanted nothing more than for it to continue.

Once they were by the bed Zola pushed Kululu down onto the bed, falling on her stomach. Kululu briefly stopped her skilled Cunnilingus as she felt her robes bottom part being lifted over her head. She blushed when she realized Zola was stripping her.

Once the robe was off Zola let out a primal growl frightening her slightly but making her ever so wet. Zola reached over and ripped her green bra off her. Looking directly at her modest B cups made Zola start to drool a little.

Kululu knew that look more than anyone. It was the look she had whenever she found a female gnome. Kululu grinned and brought the gnomes head up to her hardened nipples and started rubbing her head over it making her shiver.

At that site Zola lost it and tackled her to the bed licking and sucking on her right nipple while using her hand to push the gnome’s mouth over the other. Kululu let out a shriek of ecstasy, it had been so long since she last had another woman, not a gnome, a woman do this with her.

She grabbed Zola’s head and pushed it into her chest still screaming in bliss. All the other trolls in the room looked over and their jaws dropped when they saw the shy little Kululu going hot and heavy with Zola.

Jezemala started to shake with excitement but not from the two gnomes currently fighting in her pussy. “DAMN! I WANT SOME OF THAT!” Jezemala exclaimed and rushed over to the bed throwing her shirt off in the process.

Once she was behind Zola she ran her hand over her toned stomach and began to lick her collar bone making Zola moan into her sucking. The other two trolls watched with excitement and would diffidently get in on that once they finished up.

“Sorry little fucker but your time’s up” Grinned Sharimara. She looked at the gagging gnome between her feet and pushed her finger all the way in his mouth making him choke on the currently over packed toe jam inside already.

She removed her hold on the rest of his body and watched him flail about as her finger started pressing harder and harder into his mouth making him start hacking violently before he started to slow his movements. With a final push there was a snap and his jaw was broken open.

She looked down at the bloody gnome with a gob of toe jam stuck in its throat and just laughed at what a pathetic way it died, swallowing her body’s gunk. She rubbed her finger off and started stripping. She slowly removed her vest and pants then detaching the bow and laying on the ground next to her clothes.

Once she was naked she looked herself over and frowned a little. It had been sometime since the bathed and there was sweat stains in her skin! With a sigh she started to sway her hips and walk over to the other troll’s currently oblivious to her advances, hopefully she could take a bath with them and have a little fun in the process she grinned.

Zulmara was the last to finish up. She saw the other 4 trolls start going at it on the oversized bed and smirked. This will be a good night, she grinned and looked down at the gnome in her hand she was torturing.

“Hmm what to do with you”. Zulmara thought it over for a moment. She wanted this to be a night to remember and by far torturing gnomes was a good start but she wanted something different to make it really stand out compared to any of the other times she tortured them.

“OH I KNOW!” She gasped and grinned at the panting gnome in her hand; she had been drowned in sweat and choked to the limit in her armpits what more could she do? Zulmara Smirked and lifted the gnome up to her face.

The gnome started crying again when she got close to her mouth but she continued up making her confused, but then horrified. Her head was right under her large nose. With a smirk she shoved her head up into her right nostril.

The gnome was flailing with new vigor after having her head trapped in the disgusting nostril. Zulmara just grinned and moved her other hand to her left nostril. She pushed against it blocking the air flow and breathed in some air.

Once she had enough she blew her nose with all her might. Mucus was thrown against the gnome in her right nostril making it thrash about. She kept blowing till she felt her nose dripping down the side of the gnome’s neck.

She waited a moment and the thrashing turned into struggling, then into fidgeting finally dying down to being still completely. Zulmara popped the female gnomes head out and laughed at what she saw. Her snot was caking its entire head turning its head into a very thick and sticky dark green, the gnome drowned in her snot.

She felt her orgasm approaching and started to grind her armpit which held her current gnome captive. It didn’t even struggle as it suffocated to death in her sweaty, hairy armpit. With a final slack she splattered her skull all over and felt her orgasm rush out.

The speed of it shot into the tied up gnome in her pubic hair blowing him apart. The limbs where already pulling him apart but that last powerful orgasm did the trick making Zulmara smile with content. She looked up at the current orgy on the bed and grinned.

She started walking over but stopped and looked at the 20 plus gnome’s on the table and grinned making there screams continue. She walked over and grabbed about 10 of them and started walking to the bed with an evil smirk on her face.

She walked over and saw Zola’s bare ass sticking in the air as she ate out Kululu’s snatch. With an evil grin she grabbed a 4 inch make gnome and waved at his face before reaching over and roughly forcing the gnome up her asshole.

Zola screamed out as she felt the gnome inserted she turned around to look at Zulmara but moaned out as the gnome started fighting in her tight rectum. With new vigor she started eating out Kululu faster making her scream her orgasm.

Kululu face was currently being ridden by Jezemala as she bucked into it, the scream she released into her cunt made her moan even louder. Zulmara grinned and popped a small male gnome into her mouth. This caught her by surprise but feeling it thrash about made her moan even more.

She started to suck on him and smack him back and forth with her tongue. She pulled Sharimara up from her breasts and engaged in a passionate kiss. They fought each other for dominance by sucking the gnome back and forth into each other’s mouths.

The poor gnome was currently right in the middle of her mouth when Kululu bit down on her clit making her clench her teeth as she screamed her release into Sharimara’s mouth. The gnome was instantly severed in half and the top part fell into her mouth.

With a grin she opened her mouth to show it to Jezemala then closed it to swallow. Once she gulped it down she opened her mouth again and showed it empty with a grin. Jezemala moaned and swallowed her end before re-engaging in a heated kiss.

Zulmara still had some gnomes left and inserted a couple into her cunt and ass. She moaned as they struggled franticly. Zola after finishing her oral pleasures on Kululu grinned and went behind Zulmara. She grabbed her ass startling her briefly before she stuck her tongue on her anus.

Zulmara moaned as she felt Zola give her anilingus. She started to pant as she felt Zola fighting the gnomes in her ass. She was licking at their feet and sucking trying to pull them out. Zola noticed the anal hair around the edged tickling her tongue but after doing so many ass related activities this was nothing to her.

She felt her tongue being squeezed by Zulmara’s anal muscles; she didn’t want to give up the gnomes. With a primal growl Zola gave her rimming new effort making her slip up on her clenching. The poor gnomes trapped inside her ass where in a world of hell as they were being clenched from all sides in her filthy, smelly, hairy hole.

Zola felt the gnomes being pulled out more and more and grinned, with a bite she nipped her anus making her scream in pleasure, that was all Zola needed as she sucked with all her might and the two gnomes popped out into her waiting mouth.

She snapped her teeth shut and smiled at the panting Zulmara. She walked over to the table and saw 6 more gnomes all cowering in front of her. She grinned and pulled the two wet gnomes out of her mouth. When the other gnomes saw that they blew up in fear and there screams hit a new high.

With a dark chuckle she lifted her foot on the table and lifted the two gnomes up to her anus. She had deliberately not cleaned it in months for this simple reason. She had found gnomes all over the eastern kingdoms on her travel and in the end they always ended up in her end.

With a swift skilled motion she smashed the two gnomes together and shot them up into her filthy hole. She shuddered as she felt 3 gnomes in her ass squirming. With an evil grin she looked at the last 6 gnomes and reached for them all.

Once she had them all she started inserting them one by one. The screams of pure horror of being inserted up her ass was pure orgasmic music to her ears. She moaned out in orgasmic bliss as she felt the last gnome inserted into her anus.

She felt all nine gnomes struggling and fighting inside her filthy disgusting rectum and it just made her even hornier. “Hmm what was an impressive show; I wonder what else you can fit up there”. Zola turned around and saw all 4 of the other trolls panting and masturbating to her display.

She grinned and sashayed over to the trolls to continue there “Peace meeting”.

~8 am~

Isle of thunder –, Thunder kings palace.

Zola woke up with a slight headache. She hadn’t slept much last night and her head was killing her. She tried to get up but was pinned down. She looked over and blushed at the site. Kululu’s legs where laid out on top of her head holding it down.

Both her legs where being cuddled by Jezemala and Sharimara. Their faces where inches away from each other and they were licking each other in their sleep, they were having some erotic dream Zola thought.

And finally Zulmara was sprawled on her chest with her legs on both sides of her head; her massive magenta bush was tickling her face. Zola smiled at this. “Well I guess the meeting went well” whispered Zola.

“Much better then well” Zola looked up and saw Kululu crawling off the top of her head. Kululu moved her head near Zola’s face and kissed her deeply making her moan into it. “You have my vote Zola, the Vilebranch troll’s are at your masters disposal”.

Zola let out a genuine smile and sighed in contentment. Kululu was laying soft kisses on her cheeks and all around her face making Zola moan. Suddenly Zola felt something inside her rectum move and she let out a loud squeak making the other trolls start to ster.

“What’s wrong?” Asked Kululu. “Umm… well you see” Another kick was felt. “I… I g… got to go… go to the ba… bathroom!” Zola jumped off the bed sending the other trolls rolling off on different parts of the bed.

Zola ran to a large door in the side of the room and opened it she closed it behind her and ran over to the toilet. Sadly there wasn’t working pluming yet this high up in the palace and there were only stone chamber pots.

Zola moved her rear over the opening and began to push. The feeling in her rectum increased tenfold making her moan and pant as she pushed. With a sick slapping noise Zola got up {didn’t wipe as usual} and looked down at what was inside.

She had a shocked expression on her face. Inside the pot was all the gnomes she had shoved up her anus the night before but what was shocking was the fact most of them where still moving and alive. She had little to no oxygen inside her ass and was pleasantly surprised to see about 6 gnomes moving about trying to crawl out of her waste.

She got a dark smile on her face and squatted down with her face near the entrance of the pot. “Well you guys cost me more than I ever wanted to spend on toilet paper, but you served a great purpose and are about to again” She grinned and started rubbing her pussy.

She moved her hand down into the pot and plucked one of the male gnomes out watching him gasp for air. She smiled seeing him start to breath steadily again and moved his head down. He tried to scream but after hours of doing it his voice was broken.

She shoved his head into her still warm excrement watching his arms flail about as he struggled to breath. She continued to rub her dripping pussy when she felt a small hand reach under her legs and move a finger into her cunt.

She gasped out as she looked over her shoulder. Kululu of all people was resting her head on her shoulder and rubbing her pussy as she watched her suffocate the gnome in her shit. “I… I thought you… you hated violence” moaned out Zola as she felt the rubbing increase.

Kululu grinned as she watched Zola panting as she rubbed her faster. “Well I might be a pacifist myself, buuuut” she let the word hang, “It’s a real turn on to see others torture them, well at least the male gnomes I still like to save the female ones for myself” She grinned.

Zola had a shocked expression on her face. I think I’m in love with this one, thought Zola. She continued to moan as she felt Kululu playing with her pussy. She pulled the struggling gnome out then shoved him back in. The giggling behind her made Zola grin even more.

Definitely in love Zola grinned. After she suffocated about 4 of the gnomes in her waste she moved Kululu over and let her take a turn, she was a bit shy at first but after she released her bowels on the remaining male gnomes she started to giggle more.

She started to do just what Zola did and actually started having fun to. Once they killed off the last gnome in what was most likely the most gruesome way Zola had ever done it, they cleaned up and went back out to the others.

 

Epilogue ~(^,^)~

Though the 5 tribes joined the forces of the Thunder king the might of the Shadopan and combined power of the Alliance and Horde Lei Shen the Thunder King was Defeated.  Most of the Troll tribes knowing they had failed fled Pandaria to reclaim lost kingdoms. Some foolish troll’s remained to try to retake it. As for Zola and her new friends, they escaped the purge of the Throne of Thunder. The 5 tribes still share an alliance of a sort and aid each other when one requests help. But the relationship between Zola & Kululu had grown even through the downfall of Lei shen. They still regularly meet each other and even go to other troll tribes together to help foster new relations. There goals in the long run might have been put off but one thing is for sure…

 

 

Even with the troll wars the Zandalari won’t give up reclaiming there home and even as the failed Empire of the thunder king set them back, they will always return again, and again…

 

To be continued?

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINISHED!

i really hope you all liked it i had a blast writing it. My friends Wickedonz and silentsly gave me the idea's for Zulmara & Sharimara Hope you guys like the way i made them for you two!

Anyways please as always Review please pretty please with gnomes on top REVIEW! i thrive on it, i am a attention whore... anyways as always leave me ideas you want

I will do any race, any class, and scene.... OK maybe not a Tuaren anal fucking Deathwing... cough cough

Until next time!