- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

First of all I sincerely apologias for the long waited update. I went back to California and just came back a little over a week ago. I know that’s not a valid excuse since I could have just written my story there but I got caught up with friends and misc things so I really am sorry.

Last chapter I didn’t get more than 1 review and that made me very sad actually I kind of felt like less and less people liked my story so I just stopped writing, then the vacation to Cal got in the way and it spiraled a little out of control, over a month of no update? That’s disgraceful in my eyes so I’m really, really sorry to any of my loyal fans who are still reading my story.

In my Emails I got a few request for a familiar face to come back so I’m happy to say she’s making a second appearance and is bringing a friend?

Without further ado           ~ ENJOY THE SHOW!~

 

 

 

Karma is a bitch thought Nixxie.

“Oh, hello there” Said a sickly sweet voice Nixxie Grew to despise in a single day. Nixxie watched in utter horror as the all-time worst customer she had ever sold gnome’s to walk right through the door when she was just about to close up.

At the front of the store stood a plump, curvy, well-endowed Pandaren. She had black fur growing from here arms and legs, with patches of white fur on her mid-section and face.

She had long flowing black hair still put into a ponytail being held together by a ribbon and two chopsticks.

Her face had the outline of her black fur going towards her eyes, but cutting off to white next to her eye lashes. Her forehead and face where snow white.

The face she was looking at she had, had nightmares about for multiple reasons.  “Oh it’s good to see you Miss Nixxie!” Squealed Ayame Chikako. Ayame was close if not the worst person Nixxie had ever laid eyes on, not by looks but how they first met.

She had, had a similar experience before with a bubbly Draenei who had just come from the ragged, broken world known as Outland, but Still she was more tolerable then this.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, you can’t be in here I…. I’m just about to close; you have to come back some other time!” Nixxie panicked and just said whatever she could to get the Pandaren to leave her store.

Ayame mirrored Nixxie’s face. “Oh but I came a long way Miss Nixxie” Nixxie rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment. The panda was loaded, and didn’t care what gnomes she got but still she was a pain in the ass to even look at.

With a defeated sigh Nixxie swallowed her annoyance. “Ok, what can I do for you today?” Ayame’s face lit up with joy as she heard the goblin ask her what she wanted. “Oh I’m so happy” Ayame squealed and jumped up and down a little.

“Hey cut that out your shaking the whole shop” Nixxie said as she clung to a cage next to her, this pandaren is a walking tank, thought Nixxie. Ayame calmed down and started looking around. She started at the front making different faces for each cage she looked at confusing Nixxie.

Nixxie sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose yet again. “What might you be doing?” asked Nixxie. Ayame stopped and looked back at her, “I’m trying to see what their reactions are, I’m looking for the scared ones” Ayame replied in a voice that implied it was a common occurrence.

Nixxie slapped her palm to her face. “THERE ALL SCARED! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY RUN AWAY FROM US!” Nixxie shouted at her. Ayame had a passive face for a moment then it looked like what she said clicked and she smiled back.

“Your right, they are all scared!” She giggled to herself. Nixxie wanted to just kick her out now, she was pissed. Ayame looked around again then stopped. After about a minute of her just standing there with a blank face Nixxie decided to intervene again.

“Oh what now?” Nixxie asked the frozen Ayame. Ayame snapped out of it for a moment; “Oh I was trying to remember what I was going to get” She started tapping her foot and took a thinking pose. Nixxie wanted to shove the pandaren’s face into the floorboards.

“Did you want a gnome perhaps? Nixxie asked in a sickly sweet voice you would most likely hear from someone about to kill you. Ayame looked passive again then smiled, “Yes I want some of those, but…” She just stopped mid-sentence and had a blank face again.

That’s it, I’m going to kill her now, and no one will be the wiser, Nixxie thought.  Suddenly Ayame jumped a foot and looked very excited, “OH I REMEMBER NOW!” Ayame reached around to the back of her pants and started looking around.

Nixxie saw her hand actually disappear back there startling her.  After a few seconds she pulled out a small piece of paper and looked it over before nodding and giving it to her. Nixxie cringed a little scared of where she pulled the note from put took the note none the less.

Nixxie’s eyes widened when she saw what was written on it. The note read, ~ Make sure to buy about 10 gnomes~.  “You couldn’t remember the number 10?” Nixxie asked with a dull voice. Ayame smiled and nodded.

Nixxie clenched her hand so hard it started to bleed. “Are you ok Miss Nixxie? Your hand is bleeding.” Ayame asked concerned. Nixxie counted to ten in her head and tried to calm down, “OK, Let’s get you some gnomes then you have to go” Nixxie spoke through gritted teeth.

Ayame nodded and followed Nixxie towards her desk. Nixxie just looked at a cage next to her and through the current gnomes in the bag tying it at the top. “Here 10 gnomes all bagged and ready to go, that will be 100k” Nixxie spoke in a very calm voice trying to not let her voice show her true emotions.

Ayame looked a little puzzled but shrugged and pulled out the gold. Once she paid her she grabbed the gnome and smiled at Nixxie.  “Thank you again Miss Nixxie, I’ll be sure to be back soon” Ayame waved as she left.

Hopefully not in this lifetime thought Nixxie. She decided she was way too tired to do the paper work on them and just locked up her shop. Once finished she headed up the stairs and went to sleep. Nightmares followed her sleep for the next 2 weeks.

 

~ Outside Nixxie’s shop ~

 

Ayame waved goodbye to the goblin and skipped out the door. She was happy to have remembered where she put the list her friend gave her was, she didn’t want to go all the way back without any gnomes.

Ayame looked inside the bad and giggled to herself. The gnomes where all different be it size or shape or gender. Some of them screamed and where pushing and shoving each other trying to get away while some just cried to them self’s.

Ayame felt like picking up a few of them now and shoving them in her alluring ass but knowing her fiend was waiting patiently “ most likely “ for her return decided against it. With a sad sigh she closed the bag and started down the path leading back to her home.

 

~Halfhill market, Valley of four winds~

Ayame shook a little after she hearthed back to the inn she made her stone home to. She never understood why hearthstones wouldn’t take you back to your homes only to inns. Once she got over the slight dizziness related to teleporting long distances she began her trek home.

Ayame looked across the market place seeing faces of old and new. A slight blush crept across her face remembering how she met her friend here. She was a land owner near the market. She had moved from another place called the Wandering isles.

Ayame remembered stories about how the Wandering Isles was once a part of Pandaria till it broke off being taken away by the lands great turtle. She always thought it was a myth till she remembered strangers coming to her land.

Not the unique races she was somewhat used to seeing now but Pandaren. These Pandaren claimed they were from distant lands, currently at the time she didn’t think much of it but that was until she met Clare.

Clare Petalborn was a monk like herself from the wandering isles. She had arrived in Pandaria around the same time the other races had to. She met Clare at Halfhill Market a few months back. She had been tending to a small patch of land next to the market.

Ayame being the kindhearted soul she was went to see if she needed help. After almost a full day’s work they had become good friends. They started hanging out with each other on a regular basis, doing work from tending to crops to killing Mantid along the wall.

Ayame blushed remembering them fighting. Clare had moved and fought with such beauty and grace it made her wonder if she was even Pandaren. But what made Ayame the most amazed about her was not her fighting, or her nature, or even her cooking “Ayame licked her lips remembering that last one” but her overly large rump.

Ayame shuddered slightly thinking about it. Her ass was amazing! Almost twice as big as hers, it made hers look natural. She loved it with a burning passion, like it was the most heavenly thing she had ever seen, which in her case it was.

Sadly her love of it was not followed by Clare. She believed it was abnormally large and always seemed sad about it when she tried to bring it up. Ayame sighed again thinking about it. She wanted nothing more than to worship it with every fiber of her being, but that might not be the best idea since she didn’t know Clare’s feelings towards her view on her large rump.

Ayame let her mind wander for a while on different things but in the end they all lead to Clare’s end. With a Sigh she looked at the front of her friend’s home and collected herself. She knocked loudly on the door and waited for a answer.

After a minute she didn’t hear anything and assumed Clare had went out. As she was about to leave though the door opened and Clare stood there in a long shirt and an almost identical pair of cloth panties, with a red flap hanging down the front.

Ayame looked at Clare and gawked. She was the image of pure beauty to her. She had Auburn hair put into a long ponytail looped every few inches with red ribbon. Her body hair was the same color as her hair but with a white midriff and face. She had small crescent patches of brown hair towards her eyes.

She had on a small leather harness barely supporting her rather large breasts. Even though her main asset in Ayame’s eyes was her massive rear end, her breasts where still quite eye catching. They were a little larger than hers making them close to E cup from first glance.

Looking down at the main asset, emphasis on the ASS part was her overly large rear end. It was at least the size of two beach balls if not bigger. Her panties where nonexistent in the back showing off her large furry cheeks while the small cloth in the front hid what Ayame desired most.

“What’s up Ayame “Clare said happily making Ayame blush. Her voice was angelic upon her ears. “I… I g got the Gnomes we talked about” Ayame stuttered out. Clare giggled at her stutter. “That’s good, you’ve been gone for a while I was starting to get worried” Clare said biting her lip.

Ayame’s blush deepened hearing her friend worry over her. “I got about 10 gnomes, they all look so fun to play with” Ayame said in childish glee. Clare giggled at how Ayame phrased it. Clare coming from different lands had experienced gnomes before and knew well they were for.

She had not always lived on the Wandering isles, at around the age of 12 she left the isle with a group who traveled to distant lands. They soon came to the land which they know knew was Kalimdor. She had first experienced gnomes at around the age of 16.

She found one on her travels and was utterly astounded by it. Monks by nature where quite spiritual and friendly towards all living things, but she knew a little about gnomes from what others had said. They were an uncommon food found all around the world.

She was hesitant at first to eat one but after she did she grew addicted. She had traveled on her own at the age of 18 all around doing quest from quest while exploring the world’s unique delicacies. She had traveled from the savage wastelands of the barrens trying out the gnomes cooked over open flames.

She traveled to the high peaks of Thunder Bluff trying the gnomes cooked in exotic juices. She even traveled across see again to another part of the world and tried gnomes not even cooked; the race that seemed to like them best that way surprised her since they didn’t have much skin to begin with.

After around the age of 20 she started to experience gnomes in a new way.

“What are you waiting for, let’s get to playing!” Clare cheered making Ayame jump with joy. Clare moved to the side letting Ayame pass her; she glanced at Ayame’s ass along the way and bit her lip lightly.

Once they were in she shut the door and locked it, not wanting any interruptions. “Well since you did the honor of buying them you decide how you want to play with them” said Clare. Ayame bit her lip and wondered what to do with the bag of wiggling gnomes.

“Maybe we could play stash and find?” Ayame shrugged trying to hold off a blush. Stash & Find was a Pandaren game invented where one would take a pebble and hide it somewhere around them, one would count till 10 then open there eyes. The pebble had to be within 5 feet of where ever the Stasher hid it and the Finder had to obviously find it.

The rules where a little different though from similar games. If the finder couldn’t find the pebble within a set amount of time usually 5 minutes, then they had to get a penalty. The penalty was anything from find it blindfolded to not using your hands. The hider decided upon what it would be.

“THAT SOUNDS FUN!” Cheered Clare. “Could I go first?” Asked Clare with a serine smile. Ayame nodded and reached into the bag pulling out a screaming gnome. The gnome looked in horror at the large furry creatures before it.

“Aww he likes us, see him cheering at us” Said Ayame with a childish giggle. Clare smirked at her friend, she didn’t have such a naive mind as her but still would enjoy the gnomes none the less. Ayame handed the gnome to Clare who gave the gnome an evil smile.

“Alright I’ll count” Ayame turned around and covered her eyes. “One… Two… “She sung out till she reached ten. “Alright hope your ready Clare I’m going to find it!” Ayame giggled. She turned around and looked a little shocked.

Clare stood in the center of her living room with nothing within 5 feet of her. Ayame stood there for a moment wondering where the gnome could be. Clare giggled at Ayame’s clueless reaction.  Ayame checked under the rug, then around the surrounding area, but she couldn’t find the gnome anywhere.

Clare giggled after 5 minutes of Ayame searching without finding the gnome. Ayame sighed, “Ok I give up where did you hide the gnome I can’t find him anywhere?” Clare giggled to herself and opened her mouth; the gnome stood screaming on her tongue as she licked it repeatedly.

Ayame gasped seeing the Gnome inside her mouth; the rules never said anything about hiding the item on the person. “Aww that’s no fair, how was I supposed to find the gnome there!” cried Ayame. Clare giggled and spat the gnome onto the floor.

The gnome screamed as it hit the floor rather hard making it scream in pain. “Hey the rules never said I couldn’t hide it somewhere on me” She giggled to herself, “Besides I wouldn’t have minded if you searched me, after all it is a game.” Grinned Clare making Ayame blush.

“Alright my turn” said Ayame. She picked the wet sobbing gnome up off the floor and watched as Clare turned around and started to count. When her back was turned Ayame sniffed the gnome loving the scent of Clare all over it, she gave it a long lick and shuddered slightly from the wonderful taste.

“Seven… Eight… Nine” Clare counted making Ayame panic; she was so busy enjoying the second hand gnome she forgot to hide him. With a quick motion she dropped the gnome onto the ground and moved her foot over him covering him slightly, but enough to hide his presence.

Clare turned around and looked at the slightly distraught form of Ayame and giggled to herself.  Clare stood still for a moment and wondered where Ayame might have hidden the gnome. Clare went behind Ayame and moved some stuff around.

“Hehehehe” Ayame grasped her mouth. Clare turned around and raised an eyebrow. Ayame tried her hardest not to laugh; the gnome under her paw currently was wiggling back and forth tickling her sole. “Hehehe” she laughed out again unable to control it.

Clare smirked and sauntered over to the front of Ayame and placed her hands on her hips. “Hmm now where could you have hid the gnome? Did you copy me and hide it on your body? If so though I would need to search every “she stretched the word out” crevice.

Ayame wanted nothing more than for her to do that but frowned when Clare bent over and moved her foot over, her left foot lifted up and nothing was under it but there was a sudden crunch sound. Clare smirked and lifted Ayame’s right foot up and saw the smeared remains of the crushed gnome on the sole of her foot.

“So you did copy me I knew it!” Clare giggled. Ayame frowned since she found the gnome so much easier then herself. “Guess you get a penalty!” Clare giggled and jumped up a little. Ayame sighed and nodded sadly.

“Ok what do I have to do?” asked Ayame. Clare smirked and paced back and forth for a moment. “OH I know, you can’t use your hands next round, only your mouth!” Said Clare with a giggle. Ayame blushed at the thought of using her mouth to find the gnomes, and guessing if it was the same as last time where Clare might put the gnome.

“Ok I’ll start counting” said Ayame. Once she reached ten she saw Clare again standing in the center of the floor with nothing near her. Ayame pondered for a moment where she might have hid the gnome. Ayame walked in front of her and frowned.

Ayame gulped and moved her mouth the Clare’s. She looked for an advance but Clare just smirked and didn’t move. Ayame moved her lips to Clare’s and gave her a kiss, moving her tongue against Clare’s lips. Clare moaned into the kiss but tried to keep her lips shut.

After a minute of Ayame pushing her tongue against Clare’s lips he finally opened them letting her tongue in. Ayame moaned as Clare’s tongue pushed against hers. She deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth searching for the gnome.

Ayame’s eyes widened when she didn’t find the gnome in there at all. She pulled away from the smirking face of Clare who just giggled at her expression. Ayame pouted a little from not finding the gnome and also not kissing her plump soft lips any more.

Ayame’s ears perked up as she heard a muffled scream coming from Clare’s obscene bosom. Ayame looked up at the smirking face of Clare as she licked her lips from the contact she just had with hers. Ayame looked down at the heavenly valley before her and wanted to cry with joy but held it in and moved her face down.

Ayame pushed her face down into her breasts and let out a soft sigh making Clare giggle some more. She remembered the reason why she was there to begin with and moved her face around making Clare moan out loud.

The sound of her friends moans where turning her on like nothing else she had ever heard. After a minute of searching she was starting to lose oxygen and wondered where the gnome was in her massive cleavage. Finally she found the barely struggling gnome.

She clasped her lips around him and pulled him out. Her head made a slight pop sound as she came out of her breasts with the gnome limply inside her mouth. Clare frowned once Ayame’s head was out of her breasts, truthfully she wanted nothing more than for her to do this sort of thing on a daily basis but Ayame just didn’t get the hints whenever she tried.

She once tried having Ayame play with her rather large behind but she seemed to just avoid it with all her might, she assumed it was because she viewed it as rather wrong to her but now she wasn’t so sure. IT was when they talked about gnomes she brought up what she had done with them and that gave her lots of ideas how to make sure she fooled around a little with her.

“Glad you found him, I think a reward is in order since you found him so well” Clare grinned and bit her lip. “Wh… What do you m…” She was cut off as Clare kissed her on the lips moving the gnome with her tongue into Ayame’s mouth.

Ayame’s eyes widened as she was kissed by her friend. She started to close them and just enjoy the kiss. Clare smiled as she saw Ayame close her eyes into the kiss. After a moment they broke away for air. Clare opened her mouth wide and showed the limply struggling gnome inside her mouth as it started to slide down her throat. Ayame’s moaned out as she felt her nether regions getting wet watching her friend swallow the gnome in such a sexy way.

“I believe it’s your turn now” Clare grinned at the glazed face of Ayame. Clare grabbed another gnome from the bag and tossed it to Ayame. She barley caught the screaming gnome and looked up as Clare turned around and started counting.

Ayame was trying to comprehend what was going on but just gave up and decided to roll with it. Ayame gasped as she hid the gnome in a certain place and grinned as she heard Clare finish counting. When Clare turned around she was surprised to see Ayame sprawled out on the floor with her legs spread apart showing her red silken panties.

Clare’s mouth hung open letting some drool fall from her mouth slightly. Ayame smirked and waved her over. Clare hoped to the floor and crawled over on her hands and knees. “Hmm I wonder where the gnome went. Or where your pants might be” She grinned.

Clare lifted her paw up and brushed a finger over the outline of her covered snatch. Ayame shuddered under her touch much to Clare’s enjoyment. Clare moved her finger up and down and watched Ayame bite back a moan.

“Let’s see what’s behind this door” She grinned and pulled off Ayame’s panties in one swipe. Clare looked upon the sight of Ayame’s bare dripping cunt and had to bite back a lewd moan. She lifted her hand up and moved one finger over her lips and lightly pushed on them.

Ayame gasped at the feeling of bare skin on her furry cunny. She let out a moan as she pushed her finger in further taking excellent care into rubbing every which way and where. Ayame was now moaning loudly making Clare wetter by the moment.

After a moment Clare smirked as she felt the wiggling gnome inside of her. “Hmm the gnomes a little deep for me, I guess I’ll have to use other methods of getting to him”.  “Wh, what do EEE” Ayame started but gasped as she felt the finger withdrawn and replaced with Clare’s dripping tongue.

Clare gave the front of her lips a slow long lick making her gasps out, she then brushed the fur around the entrance to the side and started rubbing the outside making her whimper in the process. Afterword’s she finally lowered her mouth and started sucking lightly.

Ayame gasped at how amazing the feeling felt, she had used gnomes, played with herself, even had partners who never felt as great as she was doing it now.  Ayame tried to grind her crotch into her face but Clare’s hands firmly kept her in place so she couldn’t move on her own.

Clare moved her tongue along the side licking slowly, savoring the sweet flavor of her best friend’s cunny. She felt her own juices leaking in the process making her moan into Ayame which in turn made her shudder at the vibrations she was giving her from her oral treatment.

Ayame felt she was close and was now panting hard as Clare ate her out, she wasn’t even touching the gnome but it was struggling in double after Clare started to eat her out. She guessed the gnome was slowly drowning in her feminine juices making her twice as wet.

Within a short time Ayame screamed her release as Clare bit down on her clit making her squirt the gnome out along with her juices right into Clare’s waiting mouth. Clare removed her head from Ayame’s soaked cunt and opened her mouth to Ayame.

Ayame panted as she saw her release all over her friends face and the gnome slowly drowning in it. With a gulp she swallowed it with the gnome and opened her mouth again to show Ayame with a smile. Ayame shuddered feeling some after effects of her orgasm.

“Hmm that was a little more challenging, but it’s my turn now and you still can’t use your hands” Clare grinned and grabbed a new gnome. Without even hiding she pulled off her vest letting her breast hang lose for Ayame to see.

Clare groaned as she moved the Female gnomes head against her hardened nipple and pushed her face into it. She rubbed her head back and forth against her flesh and grinned seeing Ayame’s eyes glued to her free bosom.

She bent back over and moved her massive rear end in front of Ayame’s face making her stop breathing in utter shock of the beauty presented before her. Clare ripped her panties off and moved one hand back to spread her massive cheeks.

With a grin she moved the screaming gnome into her ass and rubbed her head up and down her sweating crack. Clare moaned feeling the gnomes screams vibrate through her ass. With a smirk she pushed the gnome and her hand deep into her bottom and moved the gnomes head to her puckered anus.

With a lewd moan she pushed the gnome all the way into her ass and gasped feeling her struggle inside of her anus. “Now, find the gnome!” Clare stated and pushed her head to the floor with her ass hanging mere inches from Ayame’s face. She gripped her cheeks and pulled them apart for Ayame to see all there furry glory.

Ayame was choked up at this point, she felt like crying seeing the heavenly beauty of her friends bare ass before her, she loved the ass since first sight of it and now it was being given to her face as if a gift from the gods.

Ayame didn’t hesitate and shoved her face deep into her ass much to Clare’s enjoyment. She gasped feeling her friend shove her face deep into her sweaty ass. Ayame actually started crying a little as she moved her face all over her friend’s furry ass.

It was nothing like she ever imagined it was way better. She grabbed the sides of Clare’s ass cheeks and smashed them into her face.  She loved the feeling of being suffocated inside her friends furry bubble butt.

She rubbed her face up and down the sides letting the sweat and other matter rub into the fur of her face, she wanted to have herself marked and made sure anyone and everyone would know who she would worship with such utter joy and devotion.

Clare knew Ayame loved her ass but not this much. She moaned and gasped feeling her rub her sweaty ass cheeks all over her face. She let out a cry as she felt Ayame licking the insides of her ass. It started as kisses but turned into long licks, she was slobbering all over her face like it was the tastiest thing she had ever had.

Ayame wanted to taste every which way of the glories ass she was currently worshiping, she started out kissing but then turned to licking. The salty, bitter taste of her ass was better than the finest cooked delicacy she had ever tried.

Finally remembering what she had been here to do in the first place she moved her mouth to the puckered anus of her friend. Clare screamed in pleasure as she felt Ayame lightly bite the outside of her anus before licking the entrance making it nice and wet.

She then inserted her tongue inside licking the rims and moaning into her anus. Clare gasped and started panting crying out in the pure pleasure she felt. Ayame licked all along the hole, sucking on it trying to pull the lucky gnome out of its fleshy filthy prison.

The screaming gnome was being gripped by every side; Clare’s anus was holding her tightly not wanting her to be released to Ayame. Ayame was stubbornly sucking and licking her filthy hole trying her hardest to get the gnome out of her ass.

Ayame was running low on air after being in there for close to 3 minutes but she would die happily inside her friend’s ass if it meant more time to make love to her hidden lips. Finally with a scream of pure and absolute pleasure, making Clare climax in the process she got the screaming gnome out of her ass.

Ayame pulled her wet head out of the hot, moist ass of Clare and looked at the mess before her as her climax has dripped all along the front of her chest. Ayame grinned and started licking off Clare’s juices while letting Clare recover.

Once she finished and saw Clare slowly “and on wobbling legs” get up and look at her with a passionate smile, not that friends used but lovers. Clare moved forward and kissed Ayame passionately licking some of her own juices out of her mouth.

Ayame moaned into the kiss and enjoyed the feel of Clare’s tongue playing with hers. “That… Was… Magical!” Clare panted out, making Ayame blush. They continued to make out until they remembered the screaming coming from the bag and in her hand.

The gnome, even from its harsh treatment inside her ass survived and was screaming to be released. Ayame grinned at Clare. “Your turn” Ayame moved the gnome around to the back of her ass and shoved the gnome’s whole body inside her ass in one thrust.

Clare smirked and returned the favor…

To be Continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Well that concludes the Chapter so I really hope you enjoyed it. Like always, or like it used to be please leave me Reviews, I thrive on them and they fuel me to continue with my story.

I’m ok with flames or complements there both helpful to me  :D

Anyways I have currently no requests in my que so tell me a Race, be it Blood elf, Night elf, Draenei  heck even Naga I will write any race, any fetish, it doesn’t matter to me it’s a privilege and a honor to make your requests into a story so ether review me one or email me one.

Until next time all Enjoy.