- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello one and all to WoW's favorite littlest pet shop... most likely the only one to  <3

I am honestly sorry for the massive wait since my last chapter on ether of my stories, in all honesty i just haven't had very much motivation to write recently. I guess writer's block or something. "sighs"

Anyways again i apologize for the wait and hope you enjoy this chapter

Plot idea belongs to  ~ Voredom ~

Nixxie stared outside her bedroom window watching the storm that had been plaguing Stranglethorn Vale for the past week. She personally didn’t mind the weather, curling up reading a book by the fire it didn’t sound that bad.

Sadly with the way it was pouring her usual customers didn’t show up. She hadn’t sold a gnome since the rain began. What makes people not come out in the rain it’s just water Nixxie pondered to herself. Nixxie was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a quiet noise.

Looking to her side she saw Chi-Chi snuggled tightly into a ball surrounded by the thick blankets. Where’s a camera when I need it she’s cuter then a kitten, Nixxie thought.  With a smirk Nixxie tugged the bottom of the blankets away and reached under.

Once she felt Chi-Chi’s feet she gently tapped them a few times watching the sleeping gnome’s reaction. When nothing happened she pouted. Going a bit further she held one of her feet in her fingers and started to tickle it with her fingers.

The reaction was instantaneous. Chi-Chi bolted into the air laughing hysterically. Nixxie herself started to giggle at the overdramatic way she jumped up. Once the laughter died down Chi-Chi glared at Nixxie annoyed for being woken up.

“What? It’s past noon you can’t sleep all day.” Nixxie smirked. Chi-Chi held her glare then fell back into the bed covering herself again. “H-Hey what did I just say!? Get up already!” Nixxie argued pulling the struggling form of Chi-Chi out of the covers again.

Once she pulled Chi-Chi {and half of the covers and sheets} out of the bed she went downstairs to get some food for her and Chi-Chi. Reaching the lower level of her store/home she saw multiple leaks coming from the windows.

“Damn I just had those fixed. There’s going to be a fine for their lousy service” Nixxie mumbled. Once she and Chi-Chi ate, and fed the merchandise Nixxie went to her desk and sat down doing some paperwork.

Nixxie didn’t really need to do the work it was next month’s bills but she had nothing better to do. No customer’s means no new filed reports she had to make. Nixxie sighed in boredom and looked to her side smirking. Chi-Chi lay on a small stack of papers sleeping again.  

Jeez she doesn’t function well unless she gets her daily 25 hours of sleep, Nixxie thought offhandedly. Nixxie sighed and laid one of the papers she finished over Chi-Chi and went to the next. Looking outside the window like she had in the morning made Nixxie have mixed emotions. Hopefully the weather would die down soon.

 

~ 4 hours later ~

 

“Man I’m bored” Nixxie mumbled with her face in her desk. Looking to her side made Nixxie slightly jealous. Chi-Chi was still sound asleep albeit with a new stack of papers on top of her. Nixxie had tried sleeping all day on her day off once but all she did was lay in bed annoyed the entire day.

Looking out the front door Nixxie saw some more water leaking under into her store. “I take it back I hate the rain” Nixxie sighed. Deciding to give it a try again Nixxie laid her head back onto her large chair and tried to take a quick nap.

Nixxie sighed frustrated. She tried counting from 1 to 100, counting sheep, spacing her mind, she just could not sleep during the day.  Deciding to do any more paperwork she had forgotten she reached into her desk and fished around.

Suddenly her hand felt something cold and circular. Nixxie raised an eyebrow and pulled out the foreign object. What she pulled out surprised her. It was the Shrinking device Chi-Chi had when she found her. Seeing it didn’t surprise her, finding it in her desk did.

“When did I last use this thing?” Nixxie wondered. Nixxie played with it for a few minutes amusing herself before an idea hit her. “Oh Chi-Chi” Nixxie sang out happily. A frown spread when she saw her still sound asleep.

Nixxie smirked and did what she had done in the morning. Much like the events in her bed the same happened although this time with papers littering her floor. Nixxie shrugged, I’ll pick it up later. Looking at the annoyed face of the gnome brought a smile to her face.

“As much fun as it is to see you wake up, Want to have a little fun?” Nixxie grinned and raised the device up for Chi-Chi to see. Chi-Chi’s demeanor changed instantly when she saw it a gleeful smile spread over her lips.

Nixxie picked her up and locked up her front door, not that she thought anyone would enter in this weather. Once everything was shut Nixxie walked up the steps happily with Chi-Chi in hand.

 

~ Nixxie’s Bedroom ~

 

Nixxie walked over and placed Chi-Chi down first and started to strip. She went slower than usual putting on a show for Chi-Chi. Once she was down to her panties she crawled onto the bed and stood over Chi-Chi.

“Hey Chi-Chi I know we haven’t tried this before but mind if we switch roles?” Nixxie grinned. Chi-Chi turned her head to the side a little confused. Deciding to skip the chat and go to the fun Nixxie activated the device targeting Chi-Chi first. Soon she was standing as tall as Nixxie.

Once grown Nixxie shrank herself down to a few inches. Chi-Chi realized what she meant now and grinned at her. Before Nixxie could saw anything she felt Chi-Chi push her body onto the bed before resting her large foot on top of her.

“Getting ahead of yourself don’t you think?” Nixxie grinned. Chi-Chi giggled and rubbed her massive foot over Nixxie letting out light fits of laughter.  Nixxie smiled and started to lick her Chi-Chi’s sole making sure to get all the sensitive flesh she could find.

Nixxie started slow licking back and forth in different patterns before laying light kisses where she had started. The moans of Chi-Chi fueled her to go on. Grinning Nixxie lightly nibbled on her sole making her gasp in delight. This continued for a few minutes till Chi-Chi removed her foot and placed the other on top of her body.

Chi-Chi herself was enjoying herself. Using her toes to grip and rub Nixxie’s breasts. Once both feet where cleaned and thoroughly kissed Chi-Chi sat down in front of Nixxie and spread her legs grinning. Nixxie smirked and sashayed her hips as she walked over to her.

Once in front of her lower lips Nixxie grinned and reached forward massaging her outer folds. Chi-Chi moaned in delight as she was played with by the much smaller Nixxie. Nixxie reached in stretching open the colossal folds and gave her a gentle lick.

 Chi-Chi moaned out feeling the small tongue licking her. Nixxie took this as a good sign and kicked it up a notch. She pushed her arms apart holding both lips open and started to enter Chi-Chi. At this point she was panting heavily and gripping the bedspread as the little goblin forced her way inside of her.

Once far enough as she could go Nixxie let go letting her lips shut against her stomach. Nixxie reached forward and gripped her inner walls tugging herself in deeper in. Chi-Chi screamed happily and let go of the sheets and instead pushed Nixxie all the way into her.

Nixxie was a bit surprised being shoved instantly into Chi-Chi’s wet cunt. Deciding to teach her a lesson Nixxie turned her body around inside of her and started to push against all walls stretching them. Nixxie grinned hearing the loud screams of pleasure coming through Chi-Chi.

Chi-Chi continued to rub herself and lightly stroke her clit as she basked in the pleasure of the little goblin inside of her. Nixxie grinned hearing the angelic moans coming from her gnome. Nixxie continued this till she felt Chi-Chi’s inner walls cease up on her.

Knowing she was close Nixxie struggled as hard as possible to bring as much pleasure as she could to Chi-Chi. The effect worked perfectly as Chi-Chi spasmed on the bed screaming her release. Nixxie felt herself being hit by a wave of liquid as she was pushed out onto the damp sheets.

Nixxie felt worn out; along with Chi-Chi she had been fingering herself the whole time and came around the same time she did. Chi-Chi was panting happily as she looked down at the tired goblin between her legs.  A smirk graced her lips as she looked at Nixxie.

Nixxie was about to get up when she felt an immense pressure on her back. Being already lubed Nixxie easily turned around and realized she was between Chi-Chi’s massive ass cheeks. Chi-Chi giggled to herself as she lightly bounced on top of Nixxie.

Nixxie frowned and started to struggle; even though this was a turn on she hated being dominated. Something Nixxie didn’t count on however was herself being so lubed up by Chi-Chi’s cum. Nixxie pushed her body up and slipped forward.

Chi-Chi gasped out surprised and grinned as she felt something wiggling inside of her butt. Deciding to enjoy it while it lasted Chi-Chi continued to bounce on Nixxie feeling her go deeper and deeper into her ass.

Chi-Chi finally got up and turned around. She almost died laughing seeing the end of Nixxie’s feet kicking wildly outside of her anus. Deciding she was already going to get in trouble she shrugged and pushed her all the way in, shuttering at the feeling.

Chi-Chi yawned tiredly and laid on the dryer part of the sheets before letting sleep claim her again.

 

 

~ The next day ~

 

“Alright that will be 5300 gold please!” Nixxie chirped happily at the customer in front of her.  The rain had stopped in the middle of the night thankfully and along came the customers pouring into her shop like a flood.

She had only been open for a few hours and had already made over 100 grand! Nixxie wrote up the papers and signed them before handing a copy to her customer. “Alright enjoy them and have a nice d-AHHHHH!!” Nixxie shrieked before covering her mouth quickly.

The Night elf before her raised an eyebrow. Nixxie chuckled lightly clearly embarrassed. “S-sorry about that I thought is… I thought I saw a spider” She grumbled. The customer looked at her oddly then shrugged and left the store.

Once empty Nixxie growled audibly. Nixxie slapped her ass hard letting it jiggle. “HEY THIS IS PUNISHMENT NOT PLEASURE STOP THAT DOWN THERE!” Nixxie barked out. Inside of her panties was a little gnome laughing hysterically. Chi-Chi grinned and leaned up giving Nixxie’s anus another long lick making her shiver at the feeling.

“Your unbelievable” Nixxie sighed and sat back down making sure to trap her tightly in her cheeks before going back to do her paperwork.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Finito

I hope you liked it. I know its not as long as my other chapters but im still feeling sapped of writing and just cant seem to keep a idea on my mind longer then a hour >.>

Anyways i will get out of this funk soon... Hopefully.

Like always please leave me reviews they are a great motivation to continue writing.

Please request any race or class you would love to see, i can do almost any request :D

Until next time!