- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ALL! *coughs into hands*

Owe, that hurt my throat after so long, how did i used to always do that?!

Ehhem... Well i'd like to first start this off by saying, I'm sorry. It's been a long time since any of my fans have seen my writing and i deeply apologize. Life's gotten in the way more then once.

Had a wedding to go to, was a groomsman. Got a job... i hate it. Family matters i'd rather not discuss as well. But honestly, those arn't excuses i can use. Truthfully, i just didn't care to write.

I hope, that my fans who once like my storys are still out there. It's been a long time i know, but none the less. I hope this can help atone for my leave.

In all honesty, this chapter is only coming to you because of a review i got a little while ago. A lot of my older stories i gave up on because of newer ones i found intrest in, but this review had a request.

It was a request unlike any i've ever recieved and it blew my mind. The detailed actions, what he/she wanted to see. Truly it made me think twice about my writing. He had stuff that made me cringe lol.

And i loved every second of reading it. Please thank LatinReya for this chapter, it's dedicated to him/her.

On a final note, i wanted to say while i was gone, i wasn't away. I've poked my nose into a lot of GTS content, made some notes here, made some additions there. But what i'm most happy about is my work with other writers.

I've taken on a few new writers recent and old and i wanted to say this here since all of them came up to me rather shyly and with worry. If you want to write, but your afraid of what people might think, or possibly yourself. I'm here to help :)

If you ever need a hand with your work, or just someone to give you some tips, feel free to message me, i'm always friendy, and happy to be of help ^,^

Also i have alterior motives because i want more GTS goodness in the world >:)

Anyways i've talked way to long for normal, and i've developed carpal tunnel after that speech so without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

sit back,

 

Use some tissues,

 

for crying i mean because your happy i'm back,

 

And for other things,

 

AND ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Booty Bay ~

 

Nixxie sighed contently as she lounged back in her new desk chair. It a matter of weeks her life had gone from a pain to luxury. With Tinette dealt with and out of the way, she had no competition in Stranglethorn once again, but that wasn't even the best part.

With a few shady deals here, a little bribing there, she managed to buy out the property to Tinette's shop. Now it wasn't as large as she would have liked but the benefits were just too much. She had storefront property in one of the largest trading cities in the Eastern Kingdoms, with the shop under her name, she had an accredited business now that made her name much larger now as well.

Tack on the fact she had more customers than she knew what to do with, with her new location… things just seemed to fall into place. Gazing down with amusement at the varies customers walking around her new store, the Goblin had to laugh.

 ‘Who knew Tinette would have made my life so much better, ironic.' Of course, she wasn't the only one to note about her current standing. Glancing down beneath her desk sat Chi-Chi with a focused glare, her hands weaving in and out of different scrapped parts, she couldn't even begin to fathom.

Unlike most Goblins, she never felt the urge to pursue any type of mechanical knowledge. Most lived rather short lives since explosives happened to be their main focus. No, she was quite happy being an entrepreneur instead.

As a small shower of sparks lit up brightly, Nixxie had to stifle a laugh as she saw her Gnome kicking the machine angrily. She'd have to ask just what the hell she was making. She had been going at it for almost a week straight.

Another nice thing about their location had also been the close walking distance to the varies stores neighboring her own. Some nights Chi-Chi would go out on her own to explore, only to come back hours later with a bunch of scraps.

‘I'll need to pay off whoever she's taking that from… what a pain…' Sighing, she kicked her feet off her table as she stared down at a small Draenei child pointing at a caged Gnome next to what she assumed was her mother. She could never tell with that race, their similarities were rather lacking.

‘Maybe it's the number of tentacles they have?' Smirking, she chose to keep that thought to herself as she observed the child gleefully laughing at the Gnomes. It kind of reminded her of herself when she was younger. ‘She'll grow up just fine, maybe a little better than I, though.'

Glancing back to her mother, she noted the large shield on her back and sword at her hip. It was somewhat strange to see raiders like her with family. They also tended to live short lives. Then again what would you expect when you go off to fight the likes of undead lords and ancient dragons that caused natural disasters with flaps of their wings?

"Excuse me? I'm ready to purchase please." Glancing away from the paladin, Nixxie looked up at a female Blood Elf with a rather frail looking form. Glancing over her apparel she figured out why. Standing at about 5.2, she had light blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

Her skin was rather pale, but she might have just been glowing. Glancing at the large vibrantly golden staff on her back, she figured she was some type of priest which would explain the glow around her… or perhaps she was just sickly?

Giving her light azure robes a look-over, Nixxie simply shrugged. She had seen many priests before and this one was just the run of the mill holy priest. She didn't look threatening in the slightest. Feeling a chill travel down her spine seemingly from nowhere, the Goblin blinked before shaking her head.

‘Weird…' She could have sworn she just saw some kind of dark shadowy priest in her mind. Had that been some kind of past customer she had? Funny, she couldn't seem to recall it now. Shrugging again, she leveled her gaze with the confused priestess before nodding.

"Find everything you were looking for?" Nodding timidly, she lifted up a small container full of different sized Gnomes. Apparently Tinette had an interesting way of storing her (actually her own) stock. She'd separate them into different categories and place them in light rune'd boxes so they could be seen but couldn't see back. To them, they were left in the dark from what was going on around them.

Personally, she liked having them scream in fear whenever they looked at her but it made it easier to sell them to shy customers, unaccustomed to such things. Counting the Gnomes that totaled to 8, Nixxie nodded before she pretended to crunch the numbers. It was mostly for the customers benefit. She knew what she would charge her before she even got to the counter.

"Alright that will be 7.5k flat, and of course, I have to tell you this, no refunds." Nodding slowly, the Blood Elf looked over the Gnomes troubled, before reaching into a small pouch at her hip. After pulling out the right amount, Nixxie glanced over her face.

She looked almost pained to spend that much. She must have been saving for a while. Smirking, she took the gold before waving to the Blood Elf as she turned to leave. Her poor financial choices were none of her concern, she had nothing to feel bad about.

Countering each coin, mostly for fun, Nixxie soon put her profits away before turning her attention back to the screaming Gnome beneath her desk. "Something on your mind Chi?" Tugging on her hair, the aggravated girl said nothing as she soon began hammering something to the odd contraption she was hunched over.

‘Yep, I really need to ask her about that…' Sighing, the Goblin's attention turned back to her customers freely roaming around her shop. Plenty of stock, lots of customers, more gold than she could spend in this lifetime… things were really looking up.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mount Hyjal ~

 

 

Talara smiled happily as she stepped out of the small portal she had made. Her trip to Booty Bay had taken a bit of time out of her current duties so thankfully she could make up for it as she as she returned. Glancing down at the small box of gnomes in her pouch she grinned.

She had been assigned by her guild to help with the containment within the Firelands so its stronger members could deal with the real troubles deeper in. Frowning, she sighed before closing her bag. As things stood, she wasn't much of a fighter, or a very good healer for that matter, so her guild had her doing basic t tasks while the most seasoned veterans dealt with the real threats.

She was basically a glorified janitor. She'd go into the Fireland's, maybe heal some wounded druids, bandage a few burns and then be on her way. It had been like that for the past couple weeks though and it was really getting boring.

Thankfully, she had some new toys to play with though to pass the time by quicker. Grinning once more, she moved to the stables wyverns near her hearth before flying to the Fire's Front. She probably had a lot of jobs to make up for since she took an unexpected leave. Hopefully, the whole place hadn't burned down when she was away… err, died out? No that wasn't right either.

Sighing once more, she chose not to dwell on that, instead happily daydreaming instead for the remainder of her flight. Things would probably be fine in the end. It was only a few days, right? Right…?

_______________________________

 

~ Within Flame Breach ~

 

________________________________

‘Come on get up already!' well she had been wrong. Apparently most of the druids of the Earthen Ring didn't know how to fight it seemed. Bodies littered the grounds all over the Firelands, and she immediately ushered straight to the battlefield to heal them, so much for getting a little bit of playtime in with her new toys.

As the Tauren she was kneeling over soon rose, she had to hide her frown as he rushed right into battle only to catch on fire a few moments later. ‘I'm going to be here forever…' Groaning, she moved on to the next injured person she could find, and so the process repeated itself for hours.

Tying off the last part of the bandage around another druid, Talara smiled. Things started to slow down after she assisted a small team of veterans with a portal they closed. Maybe she would get a much-needed break soon after all. Almost as soon as that thought came it vanished however as a large ball of fire shot down in front of her causing her to stagger.

Covering her eyes in pain from the intensity of the flames, the Blood Elf took a step back before faltering as dark laughter filled her ears. "So you're the little bitch who's been undoing all more wonderful work. I'll purge you for your crimes, in the fire!"

Looking up, she gasped as she saw one of the most imposing presences she had ever seen. Standing at what had to be at least 7 feet in height, if not larger, was a large Night elf draped in burning armor. Her dark crimson skin alone was a dead giveaway what she was, but the bright, fiery eyes along with tribal, burning tattoos and Firehawk feathered pauldrons confirmed Talara's fears.

"W-What is a druid of the flame doing this far out here?!" she sputtered in fear as she crawled back slowly. Grinning viciously, the druid's hand rose before a bright yellow flame engulfed it. "I'm the one leading the attack on the eastern sides of your pitiful defenses. And guess who's been halting all my hard work?"

Gulping, the Blood elf tried to back up once more before a large fireball was sent past her head, missing her by mere inches, the ferocity of the flames nearly singeing her hair straight from her head in the process.

"Go ahead and try to run. Delivering your burnt remains to Master Staghelm will surely please him." She smirked cruelly as she watched the fight seemingly vanish from the blood elf much to her annoyance. The druids she had been melting had at least given her a little challenge.

Stepping closer to the downed girl, the Night elf grinned darkly. "Hmm, quite pretty, for a Blood elf at least. No taint on you yet, and here I thought all of your kinds were corrupted. You learn new things every day." She chuckled before leveling her gaze.

"I'm sure I could find some use for you within the fiery keep, perhaps as a plaything for the other druids? Being more popular with your peers never hurts." Seeing the terror in her eyes reignite now, the druidess laughed.

"Oh, scared? Well if you ask nicely maybe I'll just feed you to the corehounds instead, how does that sound?" Tsking in annoyance at the lack of new fear, she soon grew bored before her hands were engulfed in flames.

"Or perhaps I'll just finish you off here, dragging you around would be such a pain." Talara shivered as her hands glowed lightly. She was scared, that was a given, but she had to act or else she'd be the one who needed healing.

Clenching her hands she threw them up, before praying this would work. The Druidess's eyes widened before she clenched them shut in pain. Screaming, she thrashed angrily as her eyes were blinded by a searing light.

"YOU BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!" Tossing out the fire in every direction she grinned as she heard a shrill scream after one of her many shots. Staggering to where she thought the Blood elf was, the Druidess soon grew angry before becoming enraged as her vision came back to her, the blonde now nowhere to be seen.

Screaming with no hidden rage, fire soon engulfed her form as she panted angrily. "Damn you… when I find you I'-"She paused abruptly as she noticed a large pouch lying next to where the blood elf had been. Raising her brow, the fiery elf looked it over surprised.

She must have hit her after all. The bag was singed and ripped badly. Maybe the Blood Elf was closer then she thought. If her pouch was anything to go on, she was probably severely burned after that. Tearing the bag in half, she tossed the sides away in annoyance before a small box fell out. Quirking her brow at the shrill noise she heard from within, she paused momentarily before her curiosity got the better of her.

"What have we here, did that cunt have a pet?" Maybe roasting the poor critter would make her mood brighten, at least it would get back at that-, she gasped quietly as her eyes landed on container or more what was inside of it. "G-Gnomes?!" It had been years since she had last seen these things. Oh, the stories she could tell about her times with them in the past.

Grinning sadistically, she gave the box a rough shake before chuckling as the gnomes fell onto one another. "Oh, I think this makes us even now, you lucky little elf." Tucking the gnomes into her fiery robes, her body was soon engulfed in fire as she shot back into the sky.

She had places to be now. It wasn't every decade, gnomes found their way into the Firelands, and she was going to have lots of fun with these pitiful sacrifices.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Sulfuron Keep ~

 

 

Myhara Landed gracefully in her quarters before the fire surrounding her died away leaving her unharmed like it had all her brethren. Grinning giddily, the night elf reached into her robes before lifting the small (to her) box of gnomes she had acquired earlier.

Looking them over, she soon pouted. It seemed they either couldn't see her or they were braver than any gnomes she had ever encountered. A shame, either way, their screams would have amused her… Then again, they'd probably scream when she started playing with them. 

Giggling at the prospect, she tossed the box onto her crimson bed before waving her hands over her robes. Instantly the material caught fire before the flames engulfed her form before dying away in an instant leaving her bare.

Looking herself over, she tapped her lips before biting her lip. She hadn't indulged in something like this since she became a Druidess of the Flame. Moving to her bed, she flopped down on the smoldering embersilk sheets before lifting the box up again.

The gnomes inside seemed worried, that was good. It meant they were scared. Ever since she was a child, she had found great pleasure in abusing creatures smaller then her. Of course, her parents tried to nip that in the bud before it got worse, but they never succeeded.

In fact, It only made the prospect of torturing another even sweeter. After she had turned thirteen, however, she made a discovery that changed her whole view on the matter. Gnomes. They were living, sentient beings. Unlike animals, they reacted to things like her… showed true fear around her.

She was addicted before she ever even captured her first one. Of course on that fateful day, the things she did… Chuckling darkly, Myhara rolled to her side as she basked in the pleasure of her memories. Almost a week of torturing that poor thing… such a fun time indeed.

The only thing that made her sad was the fact it lasted just a week, For that one week, she never felt more alive. Of course, she captured plenty of gnomes after that and did many, MANY, unspeakable things to them… but you never forget your first.

Looking into the confused faces of the gnomes, she smiled viciously. Ever since she had joined the Druids of the Flame, her time had been spent fighting. Of course, she liked fighting who didn't, but it left little time for the pleasures she was about to enjoy. And enjoy them she would~.

Looking the rune etched box over for a moment, she soon grew frustrated. What type of magic was this, it didn't look like there was a lid on it or some type of seal to  break it open. She could always just light the box on fire… but that might spoil the fun.

Growling, she twisted the cube around for a moment before her thumb brushed one of the runes causing the whole thing to glow. Dropping the box in surprise, she soon grew excited as she watched the sides seemingly vanish like some type of field had been lifted.

With the dark confides that had imprisoned them now gone, multiple gnomes, male and female alike, looked around clearly confused and frightened as they tried to figure out just where they were or why it was so sweltering.

The crate they had been in had been insolated but now the heat was causing all of them to sweat. Suddenly a shrill scream rang out alerting all the others gnomes as they looked to a female gnome with green hair, crawling backward in terror.

As startled looks soon followed her line of vision a chorus of screams rang out as Myhara looked down in glee. There was more in that box then she originally counted. This was going to be really fun! Scowling, the night elf soon growled darkly as she saw a few of the gnomes running away from her much to her chagrin.

She wanted to play with them and they had the audacity to flee from her? Where did they think they were going, were they this clueless of their surroundings? It seemed most of the gnome in fact only saw the giantess sitting naked in front of them instead of the fiery domain they inhabited currently.

"Oh, you little shit's are so dead…" She growled menacingly before reaching for the farthest gnome who had made it the greatest distance from her. That, however, had only been about a foot. The scale ratio from them to her was just too vast for them to make any real escape attempts she couldn't handle.

"What to do with you…" The Titaness mumbled as she watched the gnome screaming in pain where she held him. Her skin had a scalding temperature for any non-druids of the flame. Just touching the pathetic creature was leaving first-degree burns.

Grinning, she licked her lips knowing what she wanted to do first. "LISTEN UP!" Immediately all gnomes froze as they stared up at her petrified by the aggressive authority in her tone. "You are all my playthings. Do as I say, and you might live… for a few hours." She chuckled as she watched them remain stiff.

Longing to hear their screams again, the Night elf gripped the gnome's sides she had been holding before tugging him hard. As each of the others heard the painful screams coming from the tiny male, they remained frozen and fixated in horror as her mouth hung over his head.

Coughing, Myhara cleared her throat as she snorted. After swishing around the spit, amongst other things she had piled, she pursed her lips before opened them slowly. All eyes watched fixated now as a large glob of glowing yellow mucus and spit slowly began to fall on the screaming gnome before he was suddenly silenced by the gargling cries they had to listen to follow.

Spitting a few times, the Night elf coughed lightly before she watched in amusement as the thrashing gnome's movements increased before slowly stopping entirely. Her skin was hot, but anything from inside her was molten.

Myhara chuckled as she watched the gnome's body melt down the middle before falling in front of the other gnomes, breaking them from their petrification. Immediately screams echoed out making the Titaness laugh with glee.

That had been euphoric! Reaching her hand down to her exposed neither lips, she moaned as she watched the light trickle of juices she had made pooling below her. It didn't take her much to get turned on, but the little she did certainly put her in the mood.

Grabbing another gnome, a female one this time from the looks of it, they all looked like toys to her so she really didn't care to find out which, she moved her between her legs before pushing her into the slowly growing puddle of essence.

As the gnome's flesh met the boiling juices, her screams rang out much to Myhara's enjoyment. Moving her free hand into her folds, she slowly stroked her quim as she listened to the growing screams that resounded from her.

With her excitement growing from the gnome's futile struggles and musical squeals, it didn't take long for the puddle she had made to turn into a much larger pool. Pressing the gnome's face into it, she grinned sadistically as she watched her reddened form struggle and scream, as bubbles soon formed around her till she grew still.

‘That was it?!' Snarling, the night elf yanked the gnome out before looking her over. "Great, I broke it. Damn it!" Tossing the gnome into the others, she took a deep breath before calming herself. She had to be a little less… barbarous if she wanted her fun to last longer.

Grabbing a few more gnomes, three to be exact, she looked them over before scowling. There had been 8 of them to begin with but she was left with six now. Sighing, she picked one of the gnomes up from the three she had before tossing it back into the others, who were once again frozen in fear by the sight of the gnomes she had already *played* with.

Looking back at the two gnomes, Myhara smirked. She grabbed a boy and a girl. The female had a cute shade of white hair, rather uncommon at least for Night Elf standards. The male, on the other hand, had a dark jet black mope of hair that seemed much less unique.

As she watched them fidgeting in her hands, clearly in pain from her touching them, her grin widened. Clenching her hand, she laughed as she heard them crying out in her fist. It was probably sweltering in her hand like this. Now, what would happen if she turned up the heat?

Fire soon began to creep over her closed hand as she watched with morbid fascination. She didn't let the flames touch the gnomes obviously, she didn't want to fry them… oh fried gnome, that sounded nice! Licking her lips, she cast her eyes to the others before shaking her head. She could eat later, she still had some time left before she had to go back to the Molten Front to finish what she started.

As her sweat trickled down her fingers, she bit her lip in excitement as she heard the first cries of pain from within her hold. Her sweat had to be cooler than fire but hot enough not to boil off her on contact. If she had to guess it was probably a few hundred degrees.

Turning her first back and forth, she soon stopped the fire she had summoned before opened her hand. Inside both gnome's were caked in sweat as their skin was tinted a nasty shade of red in different areas. her sweat must have leaked through a few places.

Looking over the male gnome's hair, she snorted before laughing in amusement. A chunk of his hair had been singed off, he looked ridicules. Shaking her head, she grew nostalgic for a moment as she recalled a similar case with a gnome she once had. Then again, her pet corehound wasn't as gentle as she was with them. ‘I wonder why my parents never found him?'

Shrugging, having lost her train of thought, Myhara soon smirked. She had been putting this off for a while now, but it was time to really indulge. Gripping the panting gnome's tightly, the night elf bit her lip lustfully as her hand moved lower between her legs.

As the gnome's eyes slowly focused on where they were being moved, their faces contorted into looks of pure terror. Screaming, they could do little more they cry out in fear as the Titaness spread her still dripping neither lip's for them, her pink folds literally glowing with both heat and lust.

Blushing faintly, not that her skin would ever show it, Myhara moaned as she pressed the struggling gnome's slowly into her scalding depths. It had been decades since she last had anything in there, her hands included. She had been in the Twilight cult for so long, she had given up a lot of things in order to raise up in her ranks. That, of course, included her free time…

Hissing, she shoved the gnomes all the way inside her, not caring how they might come out. The feelings they were giving her, it was orgasmic! Falling on her back, she panted loudly, causing the other gnome's eyes to linger on her naked form, both male and female alike beguiled by the sight of the naked Titaness before them.

Forcing her fingers back in, the night elf howled in pleasure as she felt the frantic struggles from within her. It must be hell for them. The intense heat of her inner walls, her boiling juices cascading over them with each movement, their screams being silenced by her fluids!

Biting her lips, she bucked in her bed as she thrashed. Just how long had it been?! She felt completely helpless to the pleasure she was being given. If an enemy saw her like this now, she'd be powerless to stop them from slaying her…

Growling angrily, she forced her fingers back in to finish what she started. She loved this feeling, but with it, it brought a new feeling she didn't quite like… weakness. Thrusting her fingers in and out, it didn't take long till she arched her back screaming, the multiple stimulations being much too much after so long.

Bucking her hips into her smoldering sheets, she cried out in bliss as she felt her first orgasm in decades flood out of her, soaking the already damp sheets below her. Falling back into her bed, she panted tiredly as she wiped away the sizzling drops of sweat over her brow.

That had been intense. She felt drained really. ‘By the old gods… why did I ever stop, that felt amazing…' Grinning, she leaned up slowly before reaching for the gnomes that had come out of her… or she at least tried to. Looking down puzzled, her confusion soon turned to amusement as she saw the red and orange puddle beneath her.

‘Well… I guess the heat was too much.' Chuckling, Myhara stretched contently before looking down at the other four gnomes still frozen in shock from the sight they had witnessed. "Now what do I do with you guys… I'm not horny anymore… but I can't save you for when I am either…" she didn't trust herself. She had to deal with these insects now before they drove her insane.

They were just so weak… pathetic, amusing. No, she didn't trust herself one little bit around these things. But how to deal with them? She wouldn't just kill them, that wouldn't be fu-, much fun… pondering what to do, her eyes slowly widened as she felt a small pressure building within her.

‘No… that's barbaric, I love it!' Smirking viciously, her hand shot out before grabbing the now struggling gnomes, her smoldering grasp having flipped their switches as their screams continued melodiously. Rising from her bed, she moved through her chambers before passing an open archway.

Inside was a small corridor with a large black pot, firmly melted into the ground. Grinning gleefully, the night elf looked into the pot before crinkling her nose. It had been awhile since she last used it, this would be fun.

Kneeling over the pot, Myhara Looked at the four gnomes still crying out in pain from her grasp, before picking the three she thought were the loudest. Their screams would be like music after this. Saving one for what she had planned next, the Titaness, carelessly tossed the three gnomes inside the bot before chuckling darkly at the pained screams that soon followed.

The pot had to be scalding, worse than her grip… too bad it was only going to get worse from here on out. Moving her hips over the pot, she repositioned herself before squatting as comfortable as she could. As the light above them vanished, the three trapped, simply looked up in confusion and anxiety before something fell onto the floor in front of them followed by a loud sizzling hiss after.

Sighing, the night elf relaxed her muscles before feeling the gentle warmth of her bladder that followed. Instantly the trapped Gnome's began to scream in pain, as Myhara moaned in pleasure. Looking between her legs, she couldn't help but grin maliciously.

She could see everything in fine detail. Her pee was molten, glowing even. As it made contact with the chamber pot, it only boiled hotter… along with the Gnome's drowning in it. Shaking her hips, she giggled as she aimed at each of the gnome's individually till she saw their tiny shrinking forms go under her urine completely, only, after a certain point they never resurfaced.

As the last of her bladder emptied, she looked around the glowing yellow waters that were lined orange with what was probably left of the Gnome's that had once been in there. ‘As fun as that was… this will be the cherry on top.'

Grunting in discomfort, Myhara panted lightly, having not done this in a while either. Relaxing her muscles, she whimpered slightly as she heard the loud slash beneath her followed by a few others moments later.

Sighing, she stood up before looking back in her chamber pot. Looking squarely in the middle of her still boiling piss, she smirked. ‘Perfect.' "Looks like you're the sole survivor… I guess you deserve a reward~" she purred before lifting up the reddened gnome she had been saving till now.

Kneeling back down, she lifted the struggling Gnome over the opening before lowering him in painfully slow, much to her delight. As expected, his screams rang out only causing her to slow her actions even more. She wanted to make this one the best.

Feeling her legs beginning to tremble, the elf blushed before moving him down quicker. She was getting turned on again. Feeling the pleasure beginning to stir within her, she half considered saving the gnome from its gruesome fate instead for her own pleasure… but that wouldn't be as entertaining, though.

As the Gnome's face now hung just inches, (to him) over her filth, she smirked. "Does it smell bad? Like sulfur or brimstone perhaps? I have to say, the transformation our Lord gave us was very thorough. Even my shit changed as well."

Hearing more cries, she giggled before wiggling him tauntingly. She knew it couldn't understand her, but she had to harass it. That was part of the charm. Deciding to get on with it, Myhara, bit her lip, before shoving the Gnome down suddenly before her elongated ears twitched slightly.

She could hear it, faintly, but hear it none the less she did. Smirking, the Night Elf, looked in, barely containing her laughter. With his head firmly planted in her waste up to his neck, she tried imagining how it was for him.

Her shit had to be blistering to him. Not to mention the smell… taste… texture as it entered every one of his crevices an-" Crying out, Myhara suddenly dropped the Gnome inside the pot as she felt her legs buckle under her as a feeling of pleasure much like before shot through her causing her to kneel on the ground dazed.

‘D-Did I… Did I really just… cum, just from that?' Looking down, she gawked in surprise as she saw her sizzling fluids below her. ‘Just from this cruel act alone…' Grinning, she shook her head. She really was evil, and that filled her with contentment to no end.

Looking back in the pot, she scowled. The Gnome wasn't moving anymore, did he already expire? She wanted to drag it out a little more. Reaching inside, she tugged on his leg lightly before grimacing as his neck came out of her excrement… nothing else attached.

Sighing once more, she shoved the Gnome the rest of the way inside before standing up. After her body lit up, cleaning itself off with fire, she stretched lightly before smiling. Her day had been rather eventful. She earned a little relaxation before she went back to the Molten Front to crush the rest of those pathetic druids still clinging to her Lords lands.

Moving back to her bed, she gently flopped on it before letting herself drift off, her thoughts going over all the fond memories she had just made~…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

~ Booty Bay ~

 

 

“Have a nice day, and don’t forget to come back again!” Nixxie waved happily to a Tauren that had bought three boxes of Gnomes from her. That had been a nice twenty thousand right there. Sighing contently, the Goblin leaped from her chair before moving to the front of her shop to close and lock her door for the night. It had been a very successful day, to say the least.

As she made her way back up the small staircase leading to her new room, she had to pause as she heard a loud cry followed by laughter. “Chi?” Poking her head over her mantle, she scowled before making her way back down.

“What’s gotten into you? Is it your time of the month or something? You’re acting so mood…” Nixxie paused as she stared at the white haired Gnome gleefully laughing as she lifted something over her head.

“Just what the heck is that thing?” Looking over her shoulder, Chi-Chi grinned before showing her what she had. It was a small circular looking machine from Nixxie could tell. It actually looked kind of like her shrink…

Slowly her eyes widened in surprise before shaking her head. “D-did you make what I think you did?!” Nodding gleefully, the smaller Gnome moved her arm back before suddenly throwing the device at the startled Goblin before a flash engulfed her.

Blinking away the dots momentarily, Nixxie looked around before shivering as she realized her surroundings. “More people, more products.” Looking over her shoulder, the Goblin stared up at her now taller Gnome who had a mischievous smile on her lips.

“M-More products?” Chi-Chi grinned before pointing down at Nixxie. “Factions like Gnomes but Factions hate each other. Factions like other Factions though if they were Gnomes.” Nixxie’s eyes slowly began to creep upwards before her mouth hung open.

Was she really suggesting what she thought she was? “C-Chi, there’s, there’s no way we could pull that off… they’d figure it out in time!” Shaking her head in amusement, the white-haired Gnome reached down before picking up the small disk like device she had made.

“If Factions find out, they become the product…” Shuddering at the absolute tone she was using, Nixxie slowly began to nod, before her lips twitched upwards. “You’re insane Chi… I love you.” Giggling, Chi-Chi picked her up before moving towards the staircase.

They had a lot of things to discuss… and a lot of other things to do as well~

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN- *Cough/hack*, SERIOUSLY, HOW DID I USED TO DO THAT SO OFTEN?!

I hope you enjoyed it fella's and i hope you review. Just one review can mean the world to a writer. LatinReya's certainly did for me. Before i go i want to give a shout out to Sterben Klein, he's a very talented writer, and I hope you all take a look into his work as well.

See you soon guys, i'll make sure to be back sooner, rather then later this time~