- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright then let's get on with chapter 4 of Wow's littlest pet shop.

This chapter is probably the hardest one yet i like troll's but its a hard consept to do in my opinnion, there culture , accent, and build is just different from most so hopefully this will be a great chapter requested ^,^

Well on with the show!

The day went by like any other day for Nixxie. The sale's that day where basic, they started out with a few customers in the morning then around noon it picked up. As Nixxie was about to close for the day the front door's bell rang alerting her to someone coming in. As she checked the entrance she almost squealed with joy.

In the front of the shop was one of Nixxie's most valued customers. "Seshia how’s it going honey?" Nixxie sang happily. "Not bad at all mon" she replied warmly. Seshia was a very light skinned troll with long turquoise hair made into a braid that went over her bangs. She was about 6 feet, 5 inches tall. She was a Rogue by trade and dressed like most trolls in her line of work.

Her leather vest was up to the top of her chest keeping her rather large breasts firmly tight against each other. Her mid-section was completely exposed so anyone around could see her well-toned stomach. If you dared to gaze lower she had skin tight leather pants that went all the way down to her ankle, and like all troll's she had no form of shoe's on.

Like most troll's she had lots of piercing's ranging from ear's to her stomach, but what made them interesting was all her piercing's where old Gnome bone's polished and shaped to be her perfect fit. She even had 2 gnome skulls on her tusks that went right through the top.

The thing that made her stand out to most though where her feet. They were A bit large compared to most female trolls, but what made them different was unlike most trolls Seshia didn't bathe very often. She had incredibly dirty feet that where coated with more things than one could count from dirt to fungus.

This how ever did not bother her in the slightest. What made her mad was that her past lover's retched and shunned her over her feet being in such a condition. She was a rogue always going from job to job she didn't have time for caring for such little things like cleaning her feet since one minute she could be enjoying a relaxing bath and the next minute she could have a new job and be back on her feet in seconds.

This made her personality A bit sociopathic. Whenever she would have the fortune of bedding someone she would use her feet to humiliate and degrade them. It was one of the most pleasurable things in her life.

After a while she got a reputation that made most men (and women in some cases) stay as far away from her as possible. Since she couldn't get off that way anymore she turned to something that couldn't turn her away, Gnomes.

"So what brings ya here this time of day? It's close to closing time, not that I mind" Nixxie grinned. Seshia smiled at her comment, She had met Nixxie close to when she had first opened her store and practically made her business for her, she had bought all the gnome's she had untrained and taught for herself. The money alone paid for her new supply for the next 3 months and made her the most well-known gnome shop in all of the eastern kingdoms.

Hard to say what she could have possibly done with so many of them, but it wasn't her place to know she just had to sell the poor things, although she did become good friends with Seshia after that the idea's alone she told her about almost made her weep with joy, she had found many, many, new ways to make gnome's obey her now than when she started out and she owed it all to her.

"What can I do for ya today?" asked Nixxie. "Well mon I be lookin for some of dem nice petite female's ya got, around tre tu four inches outa do" replied Seshia.

Nixxie smiled, she had just what she needed and unlike other customer's Seshia paid whatever she offered, she could make 3 time's what the gnome's where worth with her.

Even friends of goblin's get taken advantage of given half a chance; it’s the natural instinct of their race. Nixxie went around to the back of her store and searched for the right one's about that size. Seshia wasn't picky of what her gnome's looked like or what condition they were in (most didn't last long enough to matter).

Nixxie went to the back of her store to the untrained one's and picked out about seven female gnomes ranging from 1 inch - 4 inches. She almost laughed at all of them struggling in the bag she had, she still always wondered how Seshia could go through them so fast and pay for new one's like nothing.

But as long as she got paid who care's. Nixxie finished grabbing the last gnome kissing it with a grin before dropping her in with the others. Nixxie came back to the front and handed the bag to Seshia.

She peered in and smiled evilly." Des will do just fine mon, dey look so scared of lil old me" Seshia laughed to herself. ‘Well no duh there scared of you’ Nixxie thought, ‘have you seen a mirror lately?’

"I'll take dem mon" Seshia smiled with her tusk's leaning to the side. Nixxie nodded and pulled out some papers. "Alright then just sign here, and your total will be... let me see since its 7 gnome's and they are very well trained like most of the one's I sell, I would say there valued at about 8k give or take a couple hundred."

Seshia shrugged and pulled out the money for her. Nixxie never understood how she had so much but hey she knew a goldmine when she saw one. "There we go there all yours" Nixxie grinned. "Tanks mon, dis be makin ma day" Seshia smiled.

"Have a nice day, and make sure to come again real soon!" Nixxie yelled as Seshia left her shop."Hehehehehe man why can’t my entire clientele be like her" Nixxie shook her head.

"Oh well Guess I’ll see what we get tomorrow". And with that Nixxie closed up for the night (of course having her usual dinner of some of her rejected gnome's) and went to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~ With Seshia ~

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

As soon as Seshia left the store she pulled one of her new treats out of the bag she had. "Well, well, it looks like you be my first treat for the day" she laughed and tossed the screaming gnome into her mouth.

She slowly sucked on her, savoring the sweet taste of her flesh. Like most Trolls cannibalism was a common occurrence in her race, yet since gnome's where considered food by most troll's (and many other races) she enjoyed it beyond belief the divine taste of her current meal.

After about five minute's she decided to end it. With a sickening snap, she crushed the gnome’s body with her sharp jagged teeth, like it was glass and slowly swallowed her.

"Ahh dat really hit de spot mon" she grinned. "Well den it be time to get goin". With that she reached in and pulled out 2 more gnomes each about 3 inches. “You two get de honor of be-in ma shoe's on da way back home" She smirked. She bent over and wedged the two struggling gnomes deep into her two toe's that where on each foot.

Seshia let out a soft moan, her feet where extremely sensitive and couldn’t help but let out a small whimper feeling the 2 gnomes wiggling in between her sweaty, dirt caked feet. "Hehehehe, just keep up like dat mon, dis will be a very long walk" she grinned and started her trek home.

 

 

~ On the outskirts of Durotar ~

 

 

Seshia had been on the road for 7 hours now, after taking the boat back to Kalimdor, she started her long walk back to her home in Durotar making sure to stomp her feet, grind them, scrap them, and do just about everything else to make the gnome's in her feet go through a living hell.

As she passed by Razor Hill she felt water dripping in between her feet. She looked down with a light frown. The gnomes on both feet after there long use had died having there body’s mashed together by Seshia's large toe's.

"Ya poor lil ting's are so weak it be sad really" Seshia complained quietly. "Guess you two have lived ya purpose" and with that she picked up the 2 mangled corpses and tossed them into her mouth and swallowed.

Seshia soon came to the entrance of her home and was relieved, it had been a long walk for her and she was very tired. She could have used her hearthstone to Razor Hill or Mounted and made the trip in half the time, but it wouldn't have been half as fun not feeling the 2 gnome's in between her toe's having there lives’ crushed out of them.

As seshia went in and closed her door you could tell her home was small it was just a basic hut. The fridge, bedroom, and bathroom where all in the same room, but she used the space well and made it look half decent if someone had come over.

She soon went over to her table and tossed the bag of gnome's on the table (roughly) and went to the fridge. Soon she came back with some bread, cheese, and lettuce (or at least what looked like lettuce).

She started to make a sandwich and soon pulled out a larger female gnome close to 5 inches. She smiled at the cowering gnome in her hand. "Mmm ya look delicious mon, if I where not so hungry I might of played with ja more." She then put the last piece of breed on top of the gnome and squished her into it.

She then opened the top of the bag and let the other gnome's there see just what was about to happen. She loved the utter terror that the gnome's showed when they saw things like this happen.

She soon brought the wiggling sandwich to her mouth and took a large bite out of it. You could hear a shriek come from above the gnome's as it dawned on them what had happened to the gnome she had taken out.

Blood dripped out of the sandwich down into the bag making the gnome's in the bag panic even more. Soon Seshia swallowed and took another large bite, and like before a loud scream was heard. After A few minute's she finished her sandwich and smiled evilly to her other slave's.

"Dat be the best you can hope for, but ya all won’t be so lucky like her". With that Seshia closed up the bag and started to prepare for the night. After about an hour she finished all she had to do, and got ready for a relaxing night.

Soon she went over and grabbed the bag off her table and tossed it on the bed. Seshia then stripped down to her under garments and opened the bag. "Mmm ya all look so cute with ya fear, it’s almost too much for me" she grinned.

She pulled out all 3 remaining gnomes and laid them on the bed. As expected they all ran in different directions scared for their lives. "Now where ya all goin mon? De fun just be starting" she smiled evilly. She sat with her legs crossed and trapped the 3 gnomes in so they couldn’t get away.

"Mmm you know mon it has been a long day and would be delighted if one of ya gave ma feet a rub" she smiled. After a few moments the gnomes just stood there unresponsive. "I said mon dat I be wanting a foot rub now!" she grabbed a gnome and pushed her into her sweaty, dirty foot.

The gnome struggled franticly trying to be as far away from the nasty foot as she could. After a minute the gnome actually bit her foot. "Ouch, dat hurt A little" she frowned at the gnome in hand. "You be needing a punishment after dat!"

Seshia opened up her feet and put the gnome in-between both of them and made sure the other two were watching. “Dis be what happens to trouble maka’s mon!" and with that she slammed her feet together crushing the gnome into paste slowly grinding and smearing the remains all over her sole's.

The watching gnomes where horrified at what they saw and would do whatever they could not to have that be them. "Hehehehe dat was fun while it lasted" she grinned. “Now den, who be next to message me feet?"

The gnome's didn't understand what she wanted but one reluctantly walked forward to her feet and stood there. " Dere ya go mon was dat so hard?" she pushed the gnome into her feet and waited patiently for her to start.

The remaining gnome watched as the other gnome started rubbing the troll's feet and started to back away from her feet. Soon she bumped into Seshia's crotch though and felt that it was damp.

"Well mon if you wanted to do dat, den all ya had to do was ask" she grinned and grabbed the remaining gnome. She opened up her panties and a strong odor came out. The gnome struggled franticly once she smelled the foul stench coming from her captor’s panties.

"Oh don’t ya be an eager lil slave" she grinned. "Guess I should let ya have what ya want" and with that she dropped the struggling gnome in. Almost a second after Seshia dropped the gnome in she gasped and moaned. The gnome was thrashing and full blown struggling, hitting her in all the right places.

"Ooh ooH M… Mon , D… Dat be feelin s-s... so good mon!" she barely stuttered out. On the inside the gnome was in a living hell the smell alone was rotten but coming in contact made her retch and thrash trying to get away. The heat emitting from her pussy was actually burning her.

The gnome rubbing her feet picked up her pace not wanting to join the unfortunate gnome trapped in her captors panties. "Ooh you dere" she pointed at the gnome rubbing her feet. "Hope ya be hungry I got a snack for ya" she grinned evilly.

She grabbed the gnome with one hand and brought her leg over to her lap (Crushing the gnome in her panties into her crotch even more) and rested it so it was facing up.

"Here ya go mon all ya can eat" she almost cackled. She shoved the gnome's face right into her toe's and smothered her in the gunk and jam that had been there for who knows how long.

The gnome couldn't breath and probably didn't want to the smell was horrid and the wet sweaty mush against her face was nauseous. Soon the gnome realized what her captor wanted and almost cried. She slowly opened her mouth and bit of some of the jam before chewing it.

Her face contorted into a look of pure dismay as she tasted the gunk. It tasted foul like decaying produce, or rotting meat. The gnome had to stop herself from puking as she kept eating mouth full after mouth full of the gut retching toe jam she was being force fed.

"Dere ya go, go on keep eating it's all yours" she giggled. The gnome kept at it for a while hearing her captor moan and wiggle around having her nether lips played with and her feet cleaned by her toys.

After a while the gnome just couldn't go on, she was about to vomit and fell over. "Aww ya all full mon? Guess ya be having enough for tonight, but dontchya worry at all. De dirt will be dere for ya to finish in de morning" she laughed.

After she put the gnome down by the foot of her bed she reached into her panties still feeling the other gnome thrashing blindly. "Mmm mon dat just be feelin so good, but i betta help ju out". She then shoved the gnome all the way into her crotch moaning as the gnome was smothered by her sweating nether’s.

After a minute she screamed her orgasm, her excitement dripping down the sides of her thighs. Seshia was breathing heavily. "Dat … was amazing Mon". She reached into her panties for the gnome and brought her out but she wasn't moving anymore.

“Aww I guess I broke ma toy" she frowned. "Oh well I was getting hungry anyways", and with that she tossed the gnome into her mouth and swallowed her.

She stretched her arms out and yawned, it had been a long day and she knew she had many quests to do the next day, but hey at least she had something to keep herself busy with she thought, when she looked at the sleeping gnome by her feet she smiled.

 

Yep the next morning would be very fun indeed.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that brings a conclusion the the troll feet request i have to say it was hard to get the accent to work out im not used to that "lol" anyways i hope i filled this request in every expectation and hope i get good reviews from it

Again please tell me if you think i made mistakes i really want to fix those things when i can

Please review and give me new ideas ide love to do any request you make :D

until then have a good one !