- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter ive been hoping for, for awile im suprised not more people requested this race there one of my fav's

 

Welcome to Nixxie's pet shop. How may I help you?

 

At the front of the store stood a plump, curvy, well-endowed Pandaren. She had black fur growing from here arms and legs, with patches of white fur on her mid-section and face. She had long flowing black hair put into a ponytail being held together by a ribbon and two chopsticks.

 

Looking at her face you would see the outline of her black fur going towards her eyes, but cutting off to white next to her eye lashes, her forehead and face where snow white. She had a soft warm smile adorning her face that felt comforting, yet when she entered the store it turned into a smirk which gave off the vibe of mischievous.

 

From what Nixxie could tell she looked like a monk. She had on leather gear that was cut off near the stomach. She had on a black shirt with white threads lacing the outline of X's crossing over each other, and her pants where cut low just above her paws the same color as her shirt.

 

On her back was a large staff with a small gourde attached to it {assuming for ale}. As the Pandaren walked up to Nixxie, with her hips sashaying showing off her sensual posterior. Right behind her Nixxie couldn’t see a tail so she assumed she had a small one like some of the Pandaren of her race, then again her ass alone was big enough to hide one.

 

The Pandaren reached the front of the store and spoke in a soft calming voice. "Hello" she smiled, "I heard from some of my friends that you were a vendor of exotic commodities?” Nixxie looked puzzled for a moment then realized she meant gnomes.

 

She had only once heard someone talk like that once in here store and this Pandaren currently didn't have horns, hooves, or a skin like tail. "Umm well as the sign says outside this is a pet shop" Nixxie sweat dropped. The Pandaren looked around for a moment then her eyes lit up. Man this chick is a bit of a ditz Nixxie thought.

 

"Oh then I’m at the right place" the Pandaren smiled. "My name is Ayame Chikako" She smiled happily. Nixxie always thought that different races had odd names but the Pandaren had very unique ones compared to others.

 

"Well what can i do for you?" Nixxie asked. "I’m looking for a gnome" Ayame replied. Nixxie rubbed the bridge of her nose, this Pandaren couldn’t be this scatterbrained could she?

 

"Well as you can see" Nixxie waved her hand around the shop, "There's a lot of gnome's here" Nixxie kept a forced smile on her lips. Ayame looked around then smiled excitedly. "Oh there's so many gnomes’ here" she sang out happily.

 

Nixxie face faulted at this point, she had just said that. "Is there any kind you want in particular" Nixxie replied smiling through gritted teeth. Ayame looked around then replied, "Which ones are the most fun to play with".

 

Nixxie felt a headache coming. She had a policy in her store never to turn down a paying customer, but this Pandaren was making her have second thoughts. "Well what do you plan to do with them?" "Play with them of course" Ayame smiled cheerfully. At this point Nixxie wanted to pull out her hair. Nixxie spoke through grit teeth "Well then... What kind of playing rough or gentle".

 

"Well... my friends lent me one of theirs but he broke... so any I guess" Ayame replied with a slight frown. Nixxie worried how she broke a gnome then pushed it aside. "Well then follow me" Nixxie started walking towards the end of her store but then noticed that the Pandaren wasn't following her.

 

She looked around and noticed Ayame poking some of the gnomes next to her by the cages. "Hey, hey, hey, hands off the merchandise" Nixxie yelled at her. She didn't want this Pandaren to "break" her gnome's.

 

Ayame let go quickly and looked away from Nixxie as if scolded. Nixxie really was starting to lose it. "Follow me this way" Nixxie replied rubbing the bridge of her nose again.

 

Ayame happily walked behind her as they went towards the back of the store. She opened the curtain and showed her some of the wild ones. If she planned to break them anyways then why not give her the untrained ones? She bought them silver a dozen anyways.

 

Nixxie grabbed the cages and threw open the lid for Ayame to look in. She heard a high pitched scream of glee in her ear and looked at Ayame, she could have sworn she saw star's in her eyes.

 

"OHH THERE'S SO MANY THERE!" Ayame yelled excitedly. "Jeez relax will ya" Nixxie replied still rubbing her ears where the Pandaren yelled into them. "Which one's do you want?" asked Nixxie? Ayame looked over them for a while. After about ten minute's Nixxie was losing patients. "Hey have you made up your mind yet?" Nixxie asked annoyed

 

Ayame looked at her and scratched behind her neck embarrassed, "Sorry I forgot what did ask me?" At this point it took all Nixxie's control not to make this Pandaren into a panda skin rug, She was driving her insane.

 

"I asked which one's ya wanted" Nixxie replied agitated. Ayame thought to herself for a moment then pointed at some random gnome's. They were all random from what Nixxie could tell different sizes, shape, color, at least she knew that Ayame didn't discriminate.

 

Nixxie bagged the gnome's there were 11 in all. After she had them all sealed up she walked to the front of the store and rang up the gnome's, she added on a couple grand for her troubles, if this panda was this much of a ditz she wouldn’t miss a few gold here or there Nixxie reasoned.

 

After she added the total it came up to 7k. Ayame looked over the gnome's then smiled. This was her first time buying gnome's and didn't know what the good price's where or much for bartering. She paid the goblin her amount then pocketed her cash. "I’m so happy that it didn't cost that much I was worried that if I got so many it would be more". Curiosity got the better of her and Nixxie asked,

 

"Just how much did you plan to pay for some gnome's?" Ayame put her hand to her lips and thought about it for a while. "If I had to guess around 50k" Ayame shrugged casually. Nixxie's jaw hit the floor, how could this bimbo have so much gold! "How do you make so much income?" Nixxie screeched. "I’m a member of the tiller's" Ayame replied happily.

 

Nixxie recalled hearing about this group, they were farmers of large valleys they had the most food storage in Pandaria; if she was a member she could make a couple hundred K per season. Nixxie's face hit her desk. She pointed to the door, "Just go!” Ayame wondered if she was okay but shrugged. "Ok goodbye miss goblin" she replied and left the store.

 

"My name's on the front door!" Nixxie yelled as the Pandaren left. Nixxie was crying into her desk. She could have made thousands of gold, oh why did she have to assume the Pandaren was poor. She cried into her desk for the next hour.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~outside the pet shop~

 

Ayame skipped as she held the bag in her hands at long last she had toys of her own. Since she was a little girl she loved gnome's, they were a common food in Pandaria so she had eaten them quite a few time's but she rarely had a live gnome with her.

 

She had gotten a gnome for her birthday a couple time's as pets but they all seemed to die when she played with them, maybe she was a little ruff she wondered.

 

Ayame was very playful and active, she had to be calm and level headed as a monk yet she often had her head in the clouds. She was the definition of blonde. Ayame hummed happily as she pulled out her hearthstone and waited for the familiar glow to happen. Soon she vanished back to Pandaria.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Pandaria~ - [Valley of Four Wind's] -

 

Ayame looked around at the wonderful sight of her second home, Halfhill Market. She lived in a small cottage off near Storm Stout brewery but she would often spend most of her time at the market with daily tasks they had. Ayame sniffed the air; it smelled of fresh foods just cooked and had the wonderful aroma of her favorite's.

 

She loved this place more than anywhere else in Pandaria, that’s why she worked hard to become a member of the tiller's. She had her own farm, it was small but she could produce many different fruit's and vegetable every season so she always had good income. Plus since she was a well-trained fighter, as a monk she could always get paid for jobs when she needed.

 

Ayame skipped down the path towards the market waving to all of her friends as she passed by them. She had a very playful attitude; most would mistake her for a teen if not for her well-endowed posterior. She took pride in her large rear, Most Pandaren had large ones but she had a well above average one. To most people it might seem excessively large yet she loved her large rear.

 

She would play game's all the time involving her rump, and in most cases they involved gnome's. To her it was all fun and games yet to the unfortunate gnome's they were nothing but smears on her backside by the time she finished her fun.

 

Ayame kept skipping down the path towards her home shaking the bag of gnome's around in the process. After about 15 minutes she arrived home. Her home was a two-story house, it was large but not as big as most of the buildings in the Valley.

 

She unlocked her front door and walked in with a smile, knowing what fun awaited her. Once she was inside she stripped herself down to her small cloth panties that had flowing red silk down the front.

 

She liked to be naked in her house mostly because it felt natural to her, When she was younger she would always strip when she was in her home and just do daily activities, regardless if her parents where home or not.

 

About 10 minutes later after Ayame started to move stuff around in her main room, she moved her furniture to all corners of the room, chairs against the wall and other odd items against the doors and windows.

 

Once she finished she smiled to herself. The whole room looked like a small coliseum. She walked over to the bag with the gnomes and tilted it upside down and dumped the gnomes all over the ground. The gnome's all wondered what happened, one moment they were stuffed together in a small space now they were thrown down on to some soft material.

 

Ayame smiled with glee watching the gnomes move around. "Welcome little gnomes" Ayame started, "You are all here to play a game for fun!" Ayame started to clap her hands together. The gnome's looked up at her not knowing what was going to soon transpire. “We will play one of my favorite games, Cat and Mouse!"

 

The gnomes didn't understand her speech but where none the less scared of the giant beast they saw before them. "Ok the rules of the game are you all run away from me and i try to catch you!" Ayame chirped happily.

 

The gnome's stood there for a moment not knowing what was going on. "Ok ill start", and with that Ayame raised her pawed foot up and stomped it near the gnome's. They all stared at her scared and started to run in different directions. "Oh good you are getting it now" Ayame cheered happily.

 

She got on to all fours first then crawled around watching the gnomes run for their lives. Some tried to hide others just kept running. After a moment Ayame saw 2 gnomes running towards a small crack near the wall.

 

"Oh no!" Ayame gasped she had thought she covered all the holes around the room. With speed you wouldn't think possible in a blink of an eye Ayame was standing over the hole covering it with her foot as the gnomes crashed into her furry pawed foot.

 

The gnomes started to crawl away seeing the large Pandaren smiling above them. "Hehehe that was a close one" Ayame smiled at them. "I guess i beat you two", and with that Ayame crashed her foot down on the gnomes pinning them down.

 

Ayame was giggling to her self-feeling the gnomes struggle under her foot. The other gnomes watched in horror when heard a sickening snap and screams coming from her foot. Ayame stopped her giggling and looked down at the bloody mess under her foot. "Oh i guess they broke" Ayame frowned.

 

"To bad I wanted to play with them more, Oh well guess I’ll just have to catch a new one" she smiled to herself and looked at the other gnomes’. The gnomes panicked with new vigor after watching their comrades being crushed to death under the giant Pandaren’s huge foot.

 

Ayame pushed the chair over covering the hole making sure the rest of the gnome's where trapped. She got back on all fours and crawled around looking for her next toy. After a minute she saw a female gnome running towards one of the windows, she guessed that she wanted to climb out.

 

Ayame giggled as she came closer and closer to the little gnome who was trying to scale the wall. She raised her hand and grabbed the gnome off the wall. Ayame giggled at the struggling gnome, "I got you" Ayame cheered. "Hmm now we need a penalty. Ayame thought it over for a while.

 

"I got it!" Ayame cheered. She brought her hand around to her large rear and opened her panties with her other hand. The gnome looked down at the dark abyss below and struggled hard to get free. Ayame smiled and let the gnome fall down into her ass and let her panties snap back into place. Ayame’s ass was very sweaty from her playing and the gnome was soaked as soon as she hit her crack.

 

"Ohhhh that feels good keep playing around in there" Ayame smiled as she went back to her hunt. She saw a group of 4 gnomes running under a chair. Ayame giggled to herself and started to crawl over on all fours again to the gnomes.

 

They started to scream when they saw her over them. "Hehehehe i guess you guys lose too!" she cheered and grabbed 2 in each hand. She pulled her panties back and dropped all 4 in her panties.

 

Ayame gasped feeling all the gnomes fighting around in here sweaty ass crack, she was in heaven, she loved having her ass played with more than anything. Having multiple gnomes thrashing in her ass made her feel very horny.

 

The ecstasy she was feeling fueled her to finish her hunt. She looked around and saw 4 gnomes left of her. She got up and ran over to them and jumped high in the air.

 

When she came down there was a very loud sickening crunch as she pinned 2 of the gnomes under her massive ass. Ayame giggled to herself, "I got you to" she cried excitedly, and started to grind her ass on the 2 pinned gnome's.

 

Unfortunately the 5 gnomes that where in here ass, where being grinded into a bloody pulp between her two massive ass cheeks. After about 2 minutes she felt the struggles stop and looked down at her sweaty red ass.

 

"Ohhh they broke again" Ayame cried, she really wanted her toys to stay intact longer. She sniffled a little then almost screamed with joy. She had 2 more gnomes left, she saw the last 2 gnomes crying and whimpering on the ground far away from her. She got up, blood dripping down her furry rear and started to walk over to the last gnomes.

 

"Congratulations!" she cheered at the remaining gnome's. "You guys win since you are the last one's not caught" she smiled happily. She started to pull down her bloody panties having the remains of the gnomes fall to the ground in front of her. This just horrified the gnomes cowering in front of her even more. She reached down and picked up the last 2 gnomes. "Now who wants which reward more?" she asked.

 

The gnomes just struggled in her hands screaming. "I guess I’ll just have to pick" she smiled.  She moved the furniture out of the way and walked up to her room. In her room was lots of plants and flowers, it looked very lush. Ayame liked to bring her work home sometimes and practiced her skills with the plants she had with her.

 

In the center of her bedroom was a very large bed with a huge indent in the center of it. She walked over towards it and smiled at the gnomes in her hands. She lifted up her left hand to her face and spoke to the gnome in her hand; "I guess you get the best reward" she smiled at the little gnome in her hand.

 

She was about 3 inches with bright white hair. Ayame moved her hand down to her still bloody ass and pushed her hand in. She pushed the head of the gnome into her puckered anus and started to moan feeling the gnome struggle and hearing her scream.

 

With a final push she shoved the gnome all the way in. Ayame gasped and lightly rubbed her moist cunt. She looked at the gnome in her right hand and grinned at him. She laid down on her bed and started to insert him into her dripping pussy. She started off rubbing his head on her leaking lips moaning from the contact.

 

After a few minutes she inserted him in to her leaking pussy and screamed with ecstasy feeling the gnome's in her anus and vagina at the same time. She laid, back on her bed massaging her breasts as the 2 gnomes struggled in vain. After about 5 minutes Ayame screamed her orgasm drowning the gnome in her vagina and clenching the life out of the gnome in her ass.

 

Once she came down from her earth shattering orgasm she felt the gnome's start to struggle less and less before they finally stopped moving completely. She gave a soft smile; her day was one to remember. She couldn't wait to go and buy some more from that goblin in booty bay, She seems like a nice person.

 

"Hope she's happy to see me again" Ayame giggled then went to sleep, leaving the gnomes in her favorite places.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well that ends this chapter hope you all liked it, it was one of my fav's so far and i hope other's liked it as much as i did writing it.

Please review and give me more requests i will do {almost} any review you ask!

Please tell me how i did i thrive on reviews lol be it good or bad.

Until next time have a good one !!!