- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WOOT Over 10000 hits and i havn't even gotten to chapter 10 yet ^,^ that makes me very happy. Although its a little sad that i dont have that many reviews, yet so many people are looking at my story.

I'm a addict for reviews xD there what drive me to keep posting more chapters.

So please review and give me idea's my current request line is empty so if u want to see anything send me a email or review :D

Anyways, To commemorate this event i'll be posting MY first chapter idea xD

Hope it compares to the rest of yours ^,^

Enjoy!

“Can I help you?” Asked Nixxie as the front door opened. She looked up to see a tall brawny looking human. He was about 6.1, had dirty blonde hair, and was carrying a long broadsword on his back.

“Funny I didn’t know gnome’s could run shops, let alone sell others of their own kind.” He smirked and glared down at Nixxie. “Hey, I’m a goblin you lousy pink skin, see the ears” she pointed near her hair.

“All I see is a tiny green beast flapping her lips when she should be serving me what I want” he said in a haughty tone.  Nixxie was furious; who did he think he was? Who the hell are you to be ordering me around?” Nixxie barked at the human.

The human Flexed his arm muscles for a moment: “I dear merchant am the one and only Galiath of Stormwind!” Nixxie raised an eyebrow at his name. “Goliath?” Nixxie asked in an amused tone. “Couldn’t have thought of a better name then that Hun?”

The human’s eyes twitched with slight irritation. “Not Goliath you skin rotting gnome, Galiath” he spoke is name slowly. “I am the great conquer of battle fields, slayer of undead legions, I even witnessed the death of Deathwing himself!”

“Funny, I don’t recall hearing a warrior with chain mail, and a toothpick sword fight Deathwing” Nixxie held back a laugh. Galiath face went red with anger at her statement. “Will you sell me what I want you worthless merchant or should I take my gold somewhere else.

Nixxie wanted nothing more than for him to leave, but sadly he had gold. With a sigh Nixxie walked over to him and asked; “What are you looking for Hun?” Galiath smirked; “About time you learned your place Goblin. I’m looking for a female gnome, about a foot or so tall”.

“Let me guess regular sized women where too big for you?” Nixxie giggled.  Galiath looked enraged “All have you know I’ve bedded many A women before and I rocked there worlds better than the L90ETC!” Galiath yelled at her.

“There’s a difference from playing a tune then rocking out Hun” Nixxie couldn’t help bursting into laughter at his shocked expression.  “Do you have the female I request or do you not” He barked at her, venom in his voice.

After a minute Nixxie got her laughter under control. she thought it over then smiled to herself. “I think I know what you’re looking for”.

Nixxie went to the side of her table and lifted out a large cage about 2 feet tall and a foot wide. Inside was a female gnome about a foot and a couple of inches tall. She had bubblegum pink hair in pigtails. and flawless perfect skin. She has no cuts or bruises on her.

Many people wanted gnomes for pets but they wanted them to show off. So every once and awhile she would get a taller than average gnome and she would clean it up a bit, feed it regularly, and take care of it to make it docile. Most people didn’t want guard gnomes so the nicer the better.

Nixxie looked at the gnome in front of her. When she got this one she was very timid. She would run around the store and hide from Nixxie, to her dismay. But sadly she had the gnome for a while and got a little attached to it, or a lot attached.

Nixxie looked at the gnome in front of her. She was sad to see her go but smiled already thinking up a plan. She had thought of her as a little pet and played with her once and awhile when no one was around. She even taught her gnome to eat other gnomes and play with them.

She smiled and petted the poor gnome, this human would probably torment and scar her she thought. With a sigh Nixxie opened the cage and lifted the gnome out onto her desk. Galiath looked down at the gnome and smirked.

“I think it will do just fine” He didn’t even acknowledge her as a gnome, then again most people didn’t but Nixxie still had a soft spot for this little one. “How much do you want for it?” He asked Nixxie.

“SHE” Nixxie said sharply, “Is 3 grand”. Galiath’s eyes popped out when she said that. “3 GRAND FOR A WORTHLESS GNOME, THIS IS ROBBERY!” He raged. “Look: Goliath:” she mock said his name; “She is 3 grand, she is in perfect health, has been trained for years, and is a taller than average gnome. You can ether take it or leave it” Nixxie said in a sharp tone.

Galiath thought it over. “Will you take loans by chance he asked her” with a serious expression.  “Nixxie was really getting mad at this point; “Look ether pay in full or go stick you {Little} goliath in a stump” Nixxie glared at him.

Galiath was getting very angry now, “Fine then take your gold” He reached into his bag and pulled out the right amount and tossed it to Nixxie. Nixxie counted it, twice to make sure it was all there. With a sigh Nixxie brought out the paper work.

“All right she is all yours then” Galiath smirked and smiled down at the little gnome on the table. “To bad you’re so small could have used you in more ways if you were just a little bigger” he laughed.

Nixxie smirked. A sickeningly sweet smile graced Nixxie’s face. “Well if you needed her a little bigger why didn’t you say so? Galiath looked at her confused. “And how would you do that exactly?” He asked in a mocking voice.

Nixxie bit her tongue not to get angry at him. “I got just the thing” she smiled and went to her desk. She started to look around and found what she wanted. She reached into one of her desk drawers and pulled out a small disk type devise with a crystal embedded in it.

Nixxie smirked when she found it. “Here you are good sir” she handed him the device. Galiath looked it over not knowing what it was. “What is this piece of junk goblin” he asked in an arrogant tone.

Nixxie counted to 5 in her head then continued. “That my friend is a “World Enlarger”. Nixxie giggled at his expression. “Let me dumb it down for you more, it makes who ever uses grow things a little depending how long they use it.

Galiath was many things, strong, brave {to a point} but bright wasn’t one of them. “So you’re saying I can make the bitch even larger?” he smiled. Nixxie wanted to laugh in his face. “Why yes it makes things larger” she smiled.

“This is great let’s see what it can do”. He was about to activate it when Nixxie stopped him. “Wait!, Don’t use it here it would be umm… bad for business to be giving deals to only one person if others saw you come in then leave with that, they would think I’m a bad person to do business with. Nixxie sighed.

Galiath looked confused for a moment then shrugged. “Fine I shall use it once I return home”. Nixxie smirked again; “Oh no you have to use it in the jungles of Stranglethorn. You see it is powered by… the umm... Atmosphere here. It gives it the natural ability the crystal on it needs to work”.

Even Nixxie thought he wouldn’t be this stupid. She was wrong when started to nod like he understood.

“How much for this contraption?” he asked her. “Why, on the house of course” she giggled. Galiath looked down at her unbelieving for a moment but shrugged it off, if a deal was too good to be true then just go along with it of course.

“It was a pleasure doing business with you, for the most part goblin” he smirked then walked out the front door.

“No trust me pink skin the pleasure was very much mine” She laughed out loud when he left.

~outside Nixxie’s shop~

Galiath walked down the road with the gnome he had just bought in his backpack wiggling around a little, he would have so much fun with this little toy. Galiath was a very wealthy human; he was the son of a landlord in Goldshire so his family’s wealth was very vast.

He was also a greedy man. It didn’t matter how much money he had he would always pick fights over the littlest thing if it involved saving some copper. Like most spoiled children he had been pampered at youth and had been given everything he asked for.

When he grew of age to fight he took a liking to it. It didn’t matter if it was a smaller child or a bandit he would pick on all who were in his way. Sadly because of his general attitude he was a lady repellent. He was a full time womanizer.

He believed that women where nothing but objects made to obey their masters, and when they didn’t, they should be punished. His family had also bought slaves so he was used to this atmosphere growing up. To him it was perfectly natural.

He had many girlfriends through bribe, blackmail, and even forced. Absolute power corrupts, absolute. Sadly many of the women he had been with he had killed once he was done with them, or they tried to leave him.

He had travel for years fighting and gaining his bad reputation throughout the eastern kingdoms all the way to Northrend.

Sadly he still lacked skill. Most warriors had when they got a certain amount of strength they would trade there small sword and chain mail for plate gear and massive weapons. Sadly plate armor was just too heavy for him to use, and a better weapon was just too heavy.

He didn’t work much so he had never needed a reason to upgrade any of his ragged gear. If it wasn’t broken than why fix it. Most would think wearing mail in a place like Northrend would be a hazard since you would have next to no armor, but he could pay anyone he needed to kill things for him and claim the fame.

 

As Galiath was walking he went the little object in his pocket. He smiled thinking about all the fun that awaited him; little did he know it wouldn’t be his fun that was had.

~A Few miles from Nixxies shop~

Galiath was growing tired of his walking, he wanted to just hearth and be on with it, yet that incisive goblin had told him he would need to use the device first before he left STV. After a while he just grew exhausted, he had always hearthed or used a mount he was not accustomed to walking for long periods of time.

He looked out into the horizon and saw that the sun had almost set. With that he started to open up his tent and get ready for some fun.  After he finished pitching the tent setting up his bedding and getting out of his clothes it was well past dark.

He lit a small fire outside the tent and went back inside. Once he checked that he did everything he closed the tent’s door and opened his backpack. The gnome tumbled out lightly onto the padded ground and looked around figuring out where she was.

“Welcome my little slave” He spoke in a deep voice smirking down at her. The gnome looked up at him and had a blank look on her face. This confused him, many gnomes cowered at his size and where screaming in fear when they saw him, yet this one just looked at him oddly?

“Well then slave, you are now my property! You will do everything I say or else you shall be severely punished do I make myself clear?” he yelled at her. The gnome looked at him then started to wander around the tent.

Galiath was flabbergasted. This had never happened to him before. He had ordered assassins to kill each other for his amusement, he had commanded groups on battlefields to do it bidding, yet this little gnome was not paying attention to him?

He growled seeing the gnome lay down on his bed and start humming to herself. “LISTEN HEAR YOU LITTLE BITCH I AM YOU MASTER! YOU WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I COMMAND NOW GROVVLE AT MY FEET YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF FLESH!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The gnome looked at him and giggled. He was now angrier than he had ever been. “WELL THEN IN THAT CASE YOU WILL SOON BE SCREAMING AND WEEPING AND I SHALL NOT GIVE YOU ANY PITY YOU USELESS TOY!” And with that he pulled out the small device in his pocket.

He focused on its power and started to press the random buttons on it. Soon he felt the effects of the device activate on his body. “HAHAHA NOW YOU SHALL SEE THE FU… full….” He stopped mid-sentence as he started to feel his body change but it wasn’t getting larger.

“Wh... What’s hap... happening to me?” he started to panic. He dropped the device and watched in horror as he started to shrink. Slowly he dwindled little by little inch by inch. The gnome in the tent watched him with joy as he started to become her size, then continue to shrink.

He watched in shock as the little gnome before him started to get larger and larger as he shrank. Soon he was only an inch tall. “What… what happened?” he started to panic. “GRR THAT BITCH GOBLIN MUST HAVE DONE THIS, SHE MUST HAVE TRICKE…” He stopped when he felt the ground shake.

He looked up to see the glaring eyes of the gnome behind him. “WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE WHORE! CANT YOU SEE YOUR MASTER IS THINKI….” He gasped as the gnome moved her leg back in the air then kicked him into the air.

He was sent through the air and crashed into the tent wall. When his landing was hard but not fatal since the tent was padded. “YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT JUST WAIT YOU AND YOUR WHORE GOBLIN FRIEND WILL BE MY BITC…” {SMACK}

He was sent flying again by the gnome. She glared down haltingly at him and began gto walk to his fallen body. He gasped in horror as she lifted her foot up and slammed it on him. He has face up against her sweaty sole.

The tent was very insulated and since she was walking back and forth she had begun to sweat a bit. She lifted her sweaty foot up and kept her glare on the small human before her.

Unlike most gnomes this gnome was very intelligent. She had been taught basic things from Nixxie and knew basic common and orcish, on the other hand she still couldn’t speak ether. She had a vast admiration for Nixxie and hated anyone who ever insulted her real master.

She glared at the struggling human before her and lifted her foot up again to smash it back down on his limping body.  She started to grind her foot on him loving his screams of agony. After a minute she raised her foot off him and watched him start to crawl away.

A sick smile flowed onto her face and she bent over and picked the human up. Her grip was very tight and he felt his bones start to crack in her grip. With a small giggle she bent back over and moved the human to her backside.

Galiath didn’t know what was happening till he saw what was going on. “N… NNN… NO! YOU…. YOU CAN’T! I... I AM YOUR MASTER YOU CA….” He was silenced as his faced was shoved into the gnome’s sweaty asshole.

She began to moan feeling him scream into her ass. She slowly savoring the feel began to push him in little by little. It was a very tight fit and his struggling was only making it a bigger challenge but she was determined. After a minute of shoving she smashed the last of his legs in feeling something snap on the way in.

She fell over in ecstasy feeling him scream and struggle in vain inside her tiny, tiny, anal cavity. She spread her legs and started to finger herself moaning and gasping. It was heaven having him inside her filthy hole.

After about 5 minutes of stroking her dripping cunt and feeling him struggle she screamed her release and came. On her orgasm she clenched her ass a little too tight and felt something snap and a bloodcurdling scream, literally blood started to leak out of her puckered anus.

After her release she moved her index finger over her asshole and pushed it in a little moving the human corpse’s remains into her bowls even deeper, she liked the way he felt in there. She pulled her finger out and looked at the blood coating it. With a long lick she started to suck the blood off her finger moaning a little as she did it.

Once she finished she got up on wobbly legs and started to search through the human’s backpack. She pulled out a few things and set them down next to her. As she lied down she let out a yawn and started to drift off to sleep.

~Nixxie’s Pet Shop, 6:00 am~

Nixxie had just woken up, it had been a long day yesterday and she wanted to go to sleep early. She started to do her daily routine when she heard a knock on the front door. She raised an eyebrow in a groggy state not knowing what was going on; it was way too early for people to come to her shop.

Nixxie with slight annoyance walked over to the front door and opened it. Outside her front door was her pet gnome carrying a small backpack {basically a blanket being held together with things in it} and shivering slightly outside her door.

Nixxie gasped seeing her gnome outside like that so early. “Aww poor girl how long ya been out there” she frowned. She picked up her gnome in both arms and walked inside to her room.

When she got there her gnome’s shivering had stopped and she was smiling with joy seeing Nixxie. Nixxie laid her down on the bed and sat in front of her. “So what happened to ya Chi-Chi” she giggled.  She had given the gnome the name a while ago and she just adored it so that was her pet name for her.

Chi-Chi Giggled slightly and lifted her ass into the air. Nixxie blinked for a moment then burst into laughter. “hehehehe well he did want to get into you” she broke out into laughter. Chi-chi just giggled and hugged Nixxie.

“Aww ya miss me girl?” she smiled lovingly at the mid-sized gnome before her. She had taught her many things since she was her pet, like how to torture, kill, and play with other gnomes {or anything smaller then her for that matter}. She had a natural violent streak in her and Nixxie loved it. She was just the cutest violent little sociopath a girl could want, and more.

“So what did you bring me from your latest conquest?” Nixxie giggled and smiled at her. Chi-Chi opened up her bag and pulled out another bag. Nixxie looked at it confused till she opened it and saw it overflowing with gold.

Nixxie’s jaw hit the floor; it was an enchanted pouch so it was literally endless. She gasped seeing the thousands of gold being poured out. “Ch.… Chi-Chi” Nixxie stuttered out; “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” She dropped the pouched and hugged the gnome with a smile plastered to her face.

Chi-Chi however pushed her away. Nixxie looked confused till she saw Chi-Chi reach into her pack and pull something else out. She was confused as Chi-Chi giggled and kept her back to her. “Whatchya up to?” Nixxie asked then felt her body tingle.

Chi-Chi turned around with the World enlarger in her hands giggling at Nixxie’s reaction. Slowly Nixxie began to shrink till she was the same size as Chi-Chi. Nixxie looked at Chi-Chi and sighed at her. “Girl what have I told you about doing that without my permission”.

Nixxie walked over to her and embraced the giggling gnome in a tight hug. Chi-Chi moaned feeling her master hugging her naked body. “So that’s what you wanted then” Nixxie smirked at her gnome moaning in her arms.

“Well then I hope you slept well, we might be at this for a while” Nixxie grinned and began to take her clothes off and ravish her little Chi-Chi laying gentle kisses on her neck.

 

To Be Continued… <3

 

Chapter End Notes:

And finished! The idea i've been bating around for a while so i really hope you all enjoy it.

Again pretty please review, i am a review whore.

The more reviews i get the faster i can crank out chapters ^,^

Please email or { Review } me idea's you would like to see tell me any race or idea you want and i will be happy to write it out for you. 

    Until next time >(^,^)<