- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow... almost 3 thousand people looked at my last chapter and only 4 reviewed it :( makes me a little sad that im not doing as well as people would like.

Well for the Reviewes who actuelly took the time to review i was suprised and a little shocked at the requests for more Chi-Chi, i had made her as a 1 time deal really, maybe make her do a camio lol

But i have thought long and hard and finished a backstory for this so i really hope you all like it.

 

 

~9 AM Nixxie’s pet shop, - Nixxie’s bedroom~

Nixxie’s naked, sweating, body lay across her bed with a small pair of arms holding her tightly. Nixxie looked down with pleasure seeing the sweet innocent {to most} face of her little Chi-Chi.

Nixxie sighed with contentment watching her little Chi-Chi snuggling closer to her body, it was just so adorable. The effects of the World Enlarger only last a couple hours and thus she was back to her 2 ½ frame.

Nixxie started to pet Chi-Chi’s hair and had to stop herself from giggling watching her push into the petting. She was still so young Chi-Chi, now that Nixxie thought about it; it had been almost 4 years since she had first met Chi-Chi. Time sure does go by.

Nixxie frowned slightly recalling how their first encounter started.

~4 Years Ago~

The year had just started it was a crisp January morning. The sun had just come up and the day was just beginning, well at least it was for a certain goblin. Nixxie stood proudly at the front of her brand new shop.

Since she was a little girl she had always been a fan of gnomes. Her parents had been very wealthy auctioneers with hundreds of thousands of gold to their names. Most people would know goblins to be greedy by every standard, but like most parents, they liked to spoil their child from time to time.

Nixxie had been 6 when she had been given her first gnome. She had cheered with joy receiving it on her 6th birthday. She had wished for one since she saw her mom using 2 gnomes to message her feet one evening.

The gnome was female, about 3 inches tall with light green hair cut short. The gnome was very clean unlike most of their kind, her parents wanted to give their daughter a toy not a disease.  Nixxie grinned down at the frightened gnome on her hand and ran up to her room to play with her.

She had done normal things at first with her gnome, tea parties, dress up, and make overs. But after a week of doing the same old with her gnome like any other toy she started to think of other things to do. She decided to try playing Hide and seek with her gnome since she needed someone else to do it with.

She put the gnome on the floor and counted to 10. Nixxie heard running and giggled while she counted, once she got to 10 she looked around for her gnome. She checked under the bed, in the closet, under her desk, her chair, her rug, and just about everywhere she could think of.

“Alright little gnomie come on out you win” she said somewhat sadly. Like most children she hated losing. After a minute she didn’t see the gnome come out. “Little gnomie?” she called again. She started to panic trying to figure out what happened.

After 5 minutes Nixxie opened her door and ran downstairs. “MOM MOM, MY GNOMIE’S GONE!!!” She screamed to her mother. Her mom looked at her confused and asked her what happened. Once Nixxie told her the whole story she frowned at her and told her gnome’s where not to be trusted like that, they would bolt on their master’s first chance they got.

Nixxie started to cry fearing her gnome was gone forever. Nixxies mother sighed and went upstairs with her daughter, after 5 minutes of searching her daughter’s room she found the gnome cowering in her daughters used sock.

“Told ya we would find her dear” Nixxie’s mom smiled at her. Nixxie stopped crying and was smiling with joy seeing her mom hold her gnome up. “Now Nixxie it’s time to show ya the best part of having a gnome” Nixxie’s mom smiled down at her daughter.

“What’s that mommy?” Nixxie asked confused. “Punishment dear” Nixxies mom grinned. Nixxie paled slightly at what she heard. Punishment in her house was brutal, she would be spanked, put in time outs, grounded, she hated every moment of it.

“Wa... What are you going to do?” Nixxie stuttered lightly. Nixxies mother giggled; “It’s not what I’m going to do Nixxie, it’s what you’re going to do. After all she is your pet after all”. Nixxie looked confused not understanding.

“You want me to ground her?” she asked making her mom die of laughter. “hehehe not exactly dear, gnomes are not people dear. We can do much worse things to them then we could others” she grinned. She told Nixxie to sit down and went over to her with the gnome still in the sock.

She lifted Nixxies bare sweating foot up since she had been running around and started to put the sock on. Nixxie looked down somewhat in awe watching her mom trap the gnome in her old dirty sock. “Mommy the socks stinky I used it yesterday, why are you putting my gnomie in there?”

“Punishment dear. She needs to know who is the boss around here and that she is nothing but insects beneath are feet.” She giggled pulling the sock up the rest of the way crushing the gnome into her daughter’s foot.

The gnome struggled into Nixxies sole feeling herself crushed by the sweaty flesh and the hand on the outside of her prison. Nixxie burst out laughing, the gnome was tickling her feet. “HEHEHEHEHE Mom she won’t sto.. hehehe stop tickling me hehehe” She fell down laughing.

Her mom looked down at the gnome suffering in her daughter’s sweaty sock prison and grinned. “Good, make sure to keep her in there for as long as you like.” She smiled and left her daughter laughing on the floor.

That was probably the first moment Nixxie started to love gnomes. She had kept the gnome in her sock for 4 hours now and soon she just stopped. Nixxie stopped laughing and looked at the lightly breathing lump in her sock. “Hey keep going I was enjoying that gnomie!” She said annoyed at her gnome’s sudden cease of movement.

The gnome didn’t comply but instead laid there panting and against her sweaty foot. This angered Nixxie. “Mommy said you need to do as I say now do it!” she yelled at the gnome. The gnome tried to move but was too exhausted.

Nixxie was very mad now since her gnome was disobeying her again. “Fine mommy said to punish you if you didn’t listen to me!” Nixxie got up and stomped her foot on the ground, or more the foot that the gnome was trapped in.

She heard a scream and a snap and felt her foot get wetter. Nixxie giggled, she liked this feeling more. She raised her foot up again and stomped even harder. The scream was heard again but this time it didn’t stop the gnome kept screaming. Nixxie kept giggling and started to grind her foot into the floor feeling the mushy feeling spread more and more, but the screaming seemed to be less and less heard.

Nixxie did this for about 5 minutes and stopped once the mess she felt in her sock was everywhere. She peeled her wet, dripping sock off and looked at the bloody mess on her foot. Nixxie wondered what happened to her gnome.

“MOM!” Nixxie yelled from her room. A few minutes later Nixxies mother walked in and asked what happened. “Mom my gnomes gone again”. Nixxie’s mom gripped the bridge of her nose in irritation; her daughter had done it again. With a sigh Nixxies mom asked what had happened.

“I don’t know mommy, I kept gnomie in my sock and was playing with her, after a bit she stopped playing and I did what you said and punished her, I did this” Nixxie raised her foot up and stomped it leaving a light red mark on the carpet.

Nixxies mom looked at her and started to smile, then giggle, then burst into a full blown laughter.  Nixxie didn’t know what was so funny, “Mommy are you ok?” Nixxie asked slightly concerned. Nixxie’s mother kept laughing for a moment then stopped. “Hehehehe honey she didn’t run away again, she lived up to her purpose.” Nixxie looked at her confusion evident on her face.

“You crushed her dear.” Nixxie soon realized what happened and started to cry. Nixxie’s mom panicked seeing her daughter cry. “Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold up what’s wrong Nixxie?  Nixxie stopped her crying slightly, “Mommy I… I killed her...” She started to cry again.

Nixxie’s mother realized what was wrong now. “Relax Nixxie remember what I told ya earlier? The gnomes are not people, you can kill them” She smiled and started to stroke her daughter’s hair. Nixxies sobbing slowed down more. “But, mommy you said killing was wrong” She cried lightly.

“Nixxie dearie killing is wrong you know that but gnomes are like bugs, I’ve seen you crush them before. There the same thing there fun to play with then you throw them away when you get tired of them.” Nixxies mom smiled down at her.

Nixxie stopped crying and sniffled a little. “So this wasn’t bad mommy”? “Not at all dear, in fact I kill a couple a week” Her mom laughed. Nixxie smiled. She had feared that she had broken one of her parents most sacred rules.

Nixxie looked down at the bloody mess and asked what she was going to do with her. Nixxies mother smiled and took the remains away and told her to stay upstairs for a while. Nixxie cleaned up and went back to playing with her other toys for another hour.

After that her mom called her down for dinner. She went downstairs and saw her dad and mom talking there usual discussions money, profits, money, income, money, gold, oh did I mention money? Nixxie sat herself down and saw her mom getting her father dinner then herself some. Once she got to nixxie she brought out something else then the meat and vegetable’s they were eating.

It looked like an orange tomato soup. Nixxie looked at it puzzled for a moment but shrugged. She started to eat but noticed it didn’t taste like tomatoes. “Mommy what is this? It tastes funny”. Nixxies mother giggled and whispered something to her father who let out a throaty chuckle.

“Well you see sweetie you’re trying an average meal me and your father have, in fact were eating it right now just in a different form. Nixxie looked confused but kept eating. She tasted vegetables, broth, and meat but it was a much juicier meat.

Once she finished eating she smiled feeling a full. Once she helped her mom put away the dirty plates she asked “Mommy you never told me what I was eating earlier” Nixxie asked slightly confused. Nixxies mother smiled somewhat proudly at her daughter.

Well dear the dinner you at was made by you”. Nixxie looked confused still but she tried to think it through. “Mommy I still don’t understand?” Nixxie’s mother sighed, she had been trying to teach her daughter little hints to help her later in life yet she still had trouble grasping them.

“What you ate dearie was your gnome, like most gnomes there just playthings to us but there so much more. Gnomes are one of the most popular foods out there” Nixxies mother explained to her. Nixxie looked shocked at first but then started to smile.

She had provided her own food for the day. She giggled think about it. “Can I do that more mommy?” Nixxie asked with puppy dog eyes.  Her mother grinned down at her daughter. “Of course dear in fact I should start teaching you more ways gnomes are meant to be used anyways, you’re close to age”.

                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------

And with that memory we bring are self’s back to the present at the front of Nixxie’s store. Nixxie had opened her store just a month ago in an early December. She wanted to open a store for years doing what she loved, working with gnomes.

She had opened it in December so the customers would flock her stores for presents to loved ones. She guessed that it would be the right way to start off a business, she was dead wrong. A gnome shop was somewhat uncommon but the ones known where know for a reason.

If you just open one up no one would know anything about it. The cost of her shop had been vast and the cost of all her gnomes also had left her almost bankrupt. Her parents had given her a loin {with interest of course} to open her shop that she needed to pay back in full by the end of January.

She stood at the front of her shop crying slightly. It had been one month and because of the rush everyone went to well-known gnome shops and not hers. She was going to lose everything in just a few days unless she sold at least a quarter of her supplies, over  1500 gnomes.

She sighed and opened her shop up pouting.  “3 more days” sighed Nixxie.  Her father had been against her opening the shop in the first place. He wanted her to take up the roll of an auctioneer like her family had done for generations, but she wanted to start her own life the way she wanted.

Her mother had been kind enough to give her the loan of 20k to buy the shop and her supplies. She had spent 98% of the gold on everything the first couple of days and the rest she kept for food and supplies. But day after day no one came. It was January first now with just a few days left, she needed a miracle.

“Ring, Ring”

She heard the front door open and rubbed her slight tears away to see who entered. She expected to see an arrogant goblin {AKA her father } strut into the store but was a little shocked to see a light blue skinned troll walk in.

“Umm may I help you?” Nixxie asked a little confused. The troll was large at least 6ft 5 in height. She had turquoise hair in a simple braid. “Hello mon” She waved at her. “Me names Seshia” The troll smiled at her. Nixxie looked confused for a moment, she had a total of 7 customers and was not used to confrontation.

“I don’t see pose ya got any gnomes by chance?” She asked Nixxie. Nixxie blinked… Blinked twice… Three times. “Umm why yes, right this way. She led her to the back of the store. Nixxie had not had enough time to finish work in the front thus her stores main area was empty.

She had kept all her gnomes in cages in the back of her shop. Over 6000 gnomes where in the back stacked cage on cage lined up so people could view them. Seshia looked them over and grinned. “Now dats what I be talkin about mon!” She shouted with joy”

Nixxie jumped a little, she had never seen someone so excited in her store, not even herself. “Ok miss which ones would you like? Please take your time” Nixxie told the troll. “I see what I want mon” Nixxie looked confused then looked at her gnomes then her eyes opened up.

“Umm... Umm coul… could you please be more specific?” Nixxie stuttered out.  Seshia grinned, “I be taking the lot mon” Nixxie breathed in sharply. This had to be a dream. Pinch…. Pinch pinch…. Bites hand “Oww” Nixxie winced.

“Ss… sooo… so yo… you you… want them…ALL?” Nixxie stuttered out. Seshia looked her over confused, “I said that didn’t I mon?” Nixxie started to breathe a little heavily. “Whoa you ok mon?” Seshia asked worried.

Nixxie calmed herself down. “Umm yes sorry about that” Nixxie blushed. Nixxie looked up at the mountain of gnomes, “Umm how do you plan on moving them all? “Seshia grinned and pulled out an odd looking stone. It was light blue like her skin and had a deep indent on it into a rune.

This be a teleporting crystal. They be rare and can only be used once. It be like a hearthstone sept it can move lots of tings. Nixxie looked at it puzzled. She had seen many things but this was a new one. Seshia reached out and pulled a bag out of her pack. She looked it through and started to count with her fingers.

“Dis should cover it if you sell at average price, and der be a little tip to” She grinned at the little goblin below her. “Have a good one mon” Seshia walked over the the cages and placed the stone down on top of them.  In a bright bluse flash everything was gone.

Nixxie gasped seeing all her gnomes vanish like that; it had been a sight to behold. Seshia grinned at Nixxies face it was priceless. “I hope ya be getting more gnomes soon I like to buy dem in bulk” She grinned and walked out the front door leaving an awestruck Nixxie in her wake.

After a minute Nixxie got her baring together and looked at the bag in her hands. She opened it and gasped. In side she saw mountains upon mountains of gold; it had been an enchanted satchel so it carried more on the inside then the outside.

Nixxie Took a final count after 6 hours of counting and had made a prophet of 700k. She had been given more than just a tip by far, her gnomes where worth 100k tops. She grinned and started to cry, but not of sadness, but tears of joy.

She had asked for a miracle and had been given one.

                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3 Months later~

Nixxie had been living the dream. She paid back her loin in full and upgraded her shop is every way she dreamed and more. She had enough money from that one troll she had met back then to pay for month worth of supplies.

Also once word got out that she had sold over 6000 gnomes at once business sored. People from all around came to buy her gnomes; she had been given a reputation and made thousands of gold each day. Life was good.

It was a Noon on a Wednesday; it was her usual supply day. Every 3 weeks Nixxie would get a new supply of wild gnomes from hunters. Wild gnomes where cheap and easy to buy if you knew where to buy them that is, thanks to Nixxies high reputation, she actually had the hunters seek her out.

She had people of every race come to sell to her, Humans, Night elves, Orc’s, Blood elves, you name it. She once had a huge supply from Hemet Nesingwary himself. She smiled seeing a shady looking Worgan walk up to her, he had a rugged look to him and dirt matted his fur.

He had been walking here with a large crate strapped to a horse follow behind him. Nixxie smiled when he lifted the crate off of his mount and set it down next to her. “Good to see my number one supplier” She grinned.

The worgen snarled at her then let out a thick chuckle, “The pleasures mine Nixxie, I think you will love the supply this time” he grinned. She had met this Worgen about a month ago and he always had a way of trapping the gnomes, it was probably a racial thing but Nixxie didn’t care, she had a good supply whenever he showed up.

“What’s in the crate hairy?” She giggled at the nick name she gave him. He never used his name and so Nixxie would call him what ever came to mind whenever she saw him. He frowned at the name this time, but was happy it wasn’t as bad as last time {“cough cough fluffy cough”}.

“Fresh batch just caught them this weak and over half of them are in very health condition” he grinned. “I’ll be the judge of that” Nixxie replied. –Hairy- opened the crate and let Nixxie have a look. She pulled a small step ladder over and peered into the crate.

Inside was about 1000 gnomes of all colors shapes and sizes even those rare green ones, man they were violent at times. Nixxie grinned at them. They had not cuts or a laceration like last time, -hairy- was a great tracker but not the best trapper. The gnomes sometimes had some minor cuts and bled out.

Nixxie looked them over for about 8 minutes then started to wonder. “Alright I see the rest now where’s the best?” Nixxie asked him. The worgen started to sweat a little, “These are the best of the best Nixxie. There in prime condition”.

“Come on Hairy there all under 6 inches where are the taller ones?” Nixxie was getting slightly annoyed now. “You know the taller ones are the hardest to find” he spat back. “I don’t care I know you have them let me see them” She ordered sharply.

If he had a tail it would be between his legs, Nixxie was only 2 and half feet tall but she was scarier then a wind elemental with a dog whistle. With a low growl he went to his mount and pulled out 3 cages. Inside where about 7 gnomes.

Nixxie looked at them. Inside the first was 3 gnomes each about a foot tall looking at her with fear, this pleased her greatly. The second one had 3 more gnomes all female who were crying and huddled together all about a foot tall, maybe a little shorter though.

But the last cage had only 1 gnome in it. The gnome was female with bright bubblegum pink hair, and had her hair in 2 pigtails? Since when did gnomes braid their hair? She was a little over a foot tall. She looked at gnome and watched as she made a face at her then laughed at Nixxies reaction.

What the heck is going on with this one? “Hey hairy what’s the deal with this one”?  The worgen looked at her and glared. “She’s mental that’s what! When I caught her she bit me and started to shriek at such a high pitch I thought I was going deaf”.

“But that’s not why she’s in the cage alone. She’s a killer.” Nixxie looked confused. “Excuse me could you repeat that? I thought you just said this 1 foot gnome was a killer” Nixxie giggled out the last part. The Worgan snarled at the gnome who stuck her tongue out at him.

“I, She’s a killer all right. When I caught her I put her in a cage with all the other gnomes, that was a mistake I will never make again.” Nixxie looked puzzled. “What happened?” asked Nixxie. “After about 30 gnomes where caught I finished for the day and made came. When I went to check my supply there was none!” He shouted the last part out.

“That cannibalistic midget psychopath murdered all of the gnomes in the cage!” she screamed at her. Nixxie flinched slightly.  “She had blood all over her and the bodies of dead gnomes laid everywhere, it was worse than what I’ve seen people do to gnomes, she is bad news. “He finished.

Nixxie had her jaw open slightly, she knew gnomes where violent by nature but one who massacred other gnomes? “Tell me why did you keep the sociopathic little runt if she killed your supplies?” He frowned slightly. “Over 3 grand was lost to her, I need my prophets to keep up. I’ll just sell her; the larger gnomes will get me at least a K.

Nixxie grinned mentally. “I’ll buy the lot” she smiled. “I’ve needed g some larger gnomes and I don’t care if she killed a Tauren, I’ll break her like the rest. –Hairy- frowned and looked at the gnome glaring at him. “All yours, it gives me bad vibes every time I look at it. I’ll be happy to be rid of IT!’ he barked the last part.

Nixxie pulled out about 20k and handed the payment over to the Worgen. He grinned and lifted the crate to the back of her store for her. “As always it’s a pleasure miss Nixxie, I should be getting my next batch full in about a month”. He grinned at her.

“Alright, until then Hairy” She waved him off as he left and went back to her store. Once inside she started to sort all the gnomes. Certain gnomes had to be with their size groups or else territory wars would break out, she had made that mistake a few times.

After a couple hours of sorting she finished the crate and moved outside the back of her store. She walked back in and looked at the 3 cages on her desk. The 1 foot gnomes where hard to come by. Most gnomes never grew past 7 inches so the bigger was better.

She moved the larger gnomes to the back with about 10 other gnomes there size and looked at the last cage on her desk. Nixxie looked inside to see the little bubblegum firecracker siting down watching her very closely, almost studying her?

Now that Nixxie took a closer look she could tell the gnome was large at 1 foot and an inch she was the largest gnome she had seen before. She was about the size of herself as a child. She looked at the gnome clothed in rags and saw that she looked somewhat clean? Odd since most gnomes didn’t bathe.

The Gnome was about 14 years in age from what Nixxie could tell, most gnomes looked like baby’s at any age of their life but after months of working with them Nixxie could always tell their age or at least a year or to apart.

Nixxie couldn’t help but wonder why the Gnome had Pig tails though. Gnomes where not very intelligent, well at least not the green skinned ones but this gnome had the concepts down to bathe, dress neatly, and presentable? This made Nixxie very curious.

Nixxie watched the large gnome just as she watched her. After a minute Nixxie went over to a cage near the front and pulled out a 2 inch gnome. She walked back over to the large gnome and opened the top of the cage.

The gnome looked up and raised an eyebrow at Nixxie further making her curious. Nixxie dropped the little gnome into the cage and closed the lid. She pulled up a chair and watched silently. The large gnome looked at Nixxie silently then looked back at the tiny gnome in front of her. Then back to Nixxie.

After a minute Nixxie watched the tiny gnome run around but the large gnome still sat there watching Nixxie. Nixxie scratched her head. This confused her greatly, the worgen told her that this gnome was a born killer yet she seemed as harmless as a fly.

After another 5 minutes Nixxie got fed up. “Look Ya see the little speck in front of you” She growled at her. Nixxie jumped back then the Gnome nodded. “Di... did you just nod???” The gnome nodded again. Gnome where not smart they couldn’t understand people they were animals, insects, lower life!

But this one could understand her speech? Nixxie felt a little out of her comfort zone at the moment, she knew a lot about gnomes but she was in the dark here. “Can you understand me?” Nixxie asked. The gnome smirked and nodded again.

Nixxie was dumbfounded now. “Can you speak?” Nixxie asked with a little excitement in her voice. The gnome frowned and shook her head. Nixxie frowned to; a talking gnome could make her loads of cash. Nixxie started to pace thinking to herself when she heard a small scream. She turned around and saw the large gnome smiling to herself while the little gnome was under her foot.

“What are you doing?” Nixxie said sharply the gnome panicked slightly and lifted her foot up averting her eyes. Nixxie looked at the gnome and saw her blushing slightly. “I didn’t say stop” Nixxie said. The gnome looked up and looked down at the gnome then back to her.

“Go on go ahead, go wild she’s yours.” Nixxie urged her on. In the blink of a eye the confused look on the gnome turned into a sociopathic grin as she glared down at the gnome before her. She stood up and walked to the cowering gnome before her.

She giggled and lifted her foot up and stomped it hard on the gnome below her. The gnome screamed in agony, but the noise just made the larger gnome smile and starts to slowly grind her foot onto her. Nixxie watched shocked as the docile gnome before her turned into this malevolent torturer she was watching.

After a minute the gnome lifted her foot off the crushed gnome and giggled at her bloody crying form below her. The gnome tried to crawl away but didn’t get far when the much larger gnome removed the small sash around her waist.

She grinned and moved her large {for a gnome} rear over the bloody, crying gnome below her. With a slight hop she landed on the gnome below here laughing hearing the scream she let out, it was blood curdling.

Nixxie gasped seeing this. She had seen many, many, many thing but this was the most unique thing she ever encountered. The large gnome started to hop on her ass and grind the gnome below her into the hard cage floor.

Soon the screaming died down and stopped. The large gnome frowned and peeled the dead gnome off her ass. She held it up and shrugged, then tossed it to the corner of her cage and sat back down. Nixxie’s jaw was hitting the floor.

“So it’s true then. You’re a killer. A gnome kill” Nixxie almost whispered. The gnome before her blushed slightly and looked away.  Nixxie just looked at the gnome for a little while. Time had gone by and it was near 8 PM.

“I want some answers tomorrow” Nixxie looked down at the gnome before her. She opened the caged and reached for the dead gnome but was stopped as the large gnome moved to the corner and yelled at her.

Nixxie pulled her hand back in fear for a moment. Was the gnome guarding the dead body? “Why do you want to keep that thing in here?” Nixxie asked. The gnome blushed bright red and lifted the lifeless body up and gave it a long lick.

Nixxie raised an eyebrow at this, “so a killer and cannibal? We do have a lot to talk about tomorrow”. Nexxie was about to pull her hand out when the gnome leapt up and ran to her hand and hugged it tightly.

Nixxie jerked her hand back startled not knowing what happened and saw the gnome below her start to pout and a small tear went down the side of her face. Nixxie felt a pang of guilt for some reason. With a sigh she reached her hand into the cage and gently pet the gnomes head making her smile and blush again.

Nixxie pulled back her hand and closed the lid putting a lock on it to be safe; this was no ordinary gnome that was for sure.  Nixxie looked back at the gnome who laid down and snuggled up to the other dead gnomes body like a teddy bear, if it wasn’t a corpse it would have been adorable Nixxie thought.

Nixxie shut the lights off made a small supper and went to bed.

_3 hour’s later_

Nixxie rolled around in her bed, she couldn’t sleep. Nixxie’s thoughts wouldn’t leave the little gnome down stairs. “What makes you different?” Nixxie talked to herself out loud.

Thoughts plagued Nixxie until the early hours where finally sleep won the battle over mind and she drifted off.

To be continued...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cliffhangers suck i know xD when i finished the chapter though i thought it was just waaaaaaaaay to long so i cut it in half.

Anyways the more reviews i get the faster i shall post the other half up :P

Again like always please review and request i will take any race and any ideas you would like to see.

Also i've been thinking of making a new story, { And no im not giving up on this one } I've had a few thoughts but i want to leave it to the viewers to tell me maybe what you would like.

Please Email me a show, anime, movie, book, comic ECT and i will see which ones get the most mentions.

Until next time people

Have a good one.