- Text Size +

Half way through the movie Beth let out a groan as she put her little hand up against her stomach.  Concerned for her daughter Hana looked down at her and asked, “Baby are you ok?”  Beth shook her head as she let out a groan. 

“My tummy feels funny,” Beth said as she held her hand over her stomach.  Her stomach started to make noise as it tried to digest.  “It feels like there are bugs moving around in my belly.”

“I hope they make you puke!”  Kaylee shouted at Beth.

“Oh, baby…” Hana said.  “This is why mommy said not to eat bugs, it would make you sick.  Here you want mommy to make the bad buggies go away?”  Beth nodded.  Hana removed Beth’s hand and replaced it with her own hand on Beth’s stomach.  She started to rub and massage Beth’s stomach.  Beth’s moans started to fade as the pain turn to pleasure. 

“It feels better now mommy thank you,” Beth said as Hana continued to rub Beth’s stomach.  The movie was close to ending and Beth’s stomach seemed to calm down.  Hana got up to turn the credits off forcing Beth to sit up.  She let out another moan as she clenched her gut. 

Hana had a worried look on her face.  “Are you still feeling sick?”  Beth nodded as she again moaned.  “Sweetie, do want some medicine?”

“Please mommy,” Beth replied with a pain laced voice.

You watched as Hana left the room to get something to help ease Beth’s pain.  You felt slightly sorry for Beth… that was if it weren’t for the fact that she ate 3 of your friends and stepped on the other. 

“I hope you suffer,” Kaylee said with hatred.  Almost if Beth heard them, she lean forward holding her stomach and looked at the both of you in the jar.

“Mommy was right; I won’t eat another bug again.  Your friends aren’t being very nice,” She said with a pouting face.  Suddenly there was a noise in her gut and then she opened her mouth.  What came next you weren’t prepared for.  There was a loud roar as Beth let out an earth shattering burp.  The air washed over the jar and filled the air with the smell of what was cooking inside of her gut.  A foul smell of chili and a hint of vomit filled the air.  When Beth was done burping she had a relieved look on her face.  She patted her belly and leaned back, just than Hana came back with a small bottle of medicine.

“Ok, here something that will help your tummy,” Hana said lovingly as she gave Beth the medicine.  The medicine was supposed to calm stomach aches and flush out anything upsetting the digestive system.  Beth took the medicine and drank the bottle of liquid and quickly had a disgusted look on her face.

“Blah,” Beth spat along with making other noises of distaste at the flavor.

“I know baby it’s nasty but you need to drink it all.  You’re my big girl,” Hana said picking up Beth and giving her a tight hug when she finished.  “Don’t worry those mean old buggies won’t bother you for long,” Hana said as she started to rub Beth’s stomach to help.  You watched as Beth laid there looking more at ease every passing second in Hana’s care.  To pass the time Hana decided to tell a story to Beth. 

It was long before Beth sat up and there was a loud gurgling and growling sound.  Beth held her gut as she got up off the couch. 

“Are you ok sweetie?”  Beth shook her head as her gut made another rumble.  “Do you need to use the potty?”  Hana asked hoping that this was the perfect time for Beth.  Beth wasn’t completely potty trained.  She’s been having small problems but Hana has been trying to get Beth to use the toilet.  Beth didn’t say anything as another gurgle noise could be heard.

You watched as Hana tried to get Beth to the bathroom but Beth didn’t seem so cooperative.  You were trying for weeks to get her to use the bathroom but she always seemed hesitant.  Hana let out a frustrated sigh as Beth seemed to be unwilling to follow.  Hana looked passed Beth and then saw the jar that held you and Kaylee imprisoned.  There was a dawning on Hana’s face that caused you to shake in fear.

“Honey I have an idea that might make you want to use the potty like an adult.”  Hana went over and picked up the jar and told Beth to follow her.  Beth followed wondering what her mother was planning.  They all headed to the bathroom where Hana continued to hold the jar. 

“What’s going on,” Kaylee asked in fright.

“I don’t know, I just have a bad feeling,” You tell her frighten.

“Me too.”

“You know mommy hates bugs right,” Hana asked Beth who nodded with enthusiasm.  “Well mommy has an idea; I want you to punish these bad old buggies like you do with the others.” Hana told Beth with excitement as she turned the jar upside down. 

You started to fall out of the jar with a cry of alarm.  Kaylee followed right behind you as you both plummeted through the air.  It didn’t take too long before your fall was broken by a cold wet liquid.  You broke the surface of the freezing cold water as you looked up to see two giant faces looking down at your helpless situation.  You quickly looked to see how Kaylee was doing.  She seemed fine except for the fact that you both knew what was about to happen next.

“For the love of God, Hana it’s me!”  You shouted praying that this time she would hear you.

“Ok, baby do you want to try to go potty now?”  You looked to Beth’s face which lite up and she nodded with great eagerness.  “That’s my big girl.  UP we go,” Hana said as she picked Beth up.  You watched as Hana lovingly condemned you to death by placing her daughter on the toilet seat to do her business.  You let out a desperate cry for help which went unheard.  The light from the outside world slowly was eclipsed by Beth being set down on the seat until it was all blotted out.  “Do you want mommy to stay or wait outside?”  You heard Hana ask.

“Ummm,” Beth thought.

“How about I wait outside and if you need me just call,” Hana said as she opened the bathroom door.  Then it was just the three of you.  Everything was silent.  Suddenly there was a loud noise above you.  It wasn’t a noise you thought you would hear; it was Beth humming loudly above without a care in the world.  Meanwhile you and Kaylee tried to think of a way out of the soon to be grave. Then there was the sound you dreaded most.  There was a loud gurgling noise and then a trumpet sound above followed by a giggle.  There wasn’t much time. 

Quickly you moved to the bowel’s edge and tried going up the side of the bowl, you slowly slide back into the water due to the slipperiness.  Kaylee started to wail when she tried too but failed.  There was another loud trumpet and a groan coming from Beth. 

“Beth!  Don’t!”  Both you and Kaylee shouted in unison.  There was no reply like the rest of the times.  You closed your eyes waiting for this shitty day to end.  Nothing happened for a few seconds until you felt light shine down on you.  You opened your eyes to see Beth peering down into the toilet.  Did she hear you?  “BETH!” you shouted.

“Yes Mr. Bug?”

THANK GOD!  Why she could hear you now makes no sense.  You didn’t care as long as she could hear you it didn’t matter.  “Beth you have to get us out of here!”

She had a confused look on her face.  “But mommy told me to us the potty.”

“YOU CAN’T!” both of you shouted up at Beth as she didn’t seem to understand that you weren’t bugs.  “DON’T GO POTTY!”  Beth seemed more confused now then she did before. 

Suddenly Beth’s stomach made louder noises and her face scrunched up in pain.  “I have to go potty really, really, bad.”

“GOD DAMN IT, GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!” Kaylee screamed. 

“No don’t,” you said trying to stop Kaylee but it was too late she already said it.  Kaylee realized it too late that she lost her temper and cursed at Beth.

You both looked up and saw to your horror that Beth had an upset look on her face.  Then it turned to an angry expression.  “You sound mean, I don’t like you.”  A loud gurgle signaled that you were almost out of time.

“She didn’t mean it!  Beth you know me-”

A deafening toot cut you off followed by a giggle from Beth.  “I have to go potty now.  Bye,” Beth said cheerful and waved.

“NO!!!” you and Kaylee shouted as Beth closed her legs.  “BETH!!!”  There was that horrifying sound again coming from her gut followed by a grunting noise coming from above.  “Please don’t,” you whispered in dread when there was a sickening noise that came from behind you.  Something hit the water and caused a wave to pull you and Kaylee away from your spot.  Kaylee called out for you but you couldn’t do anything as she floated out further into the toilet.  There was a loud roar above as Beth released her bowels and a down pour of the worse smelling liquid hit the water.  All you could hear was the noise that Beth was making from both grunting and the liquid that was going to kill you. 

 

Kaylee drifted on closer to the middle of the toilet water by the waves produced by Beth.  She couldn’t see much but the smell was growing.  Suddenly she saw it; the sight was indescribable.  It left Kaylee speechless.  It took her a few moments to realize she was drifting toward the epicenter of the foul scene.  Not wanting to die like this she quickly tried to swim in the opposite direction.  Sadly she wasn’t the best swimmer and now that she was a bug she was an even worse swimmer.  It was only a matter of time before she was caught up in the deluge of waste.  She was almost there when she let out a scream of pure misery…

 

You heard Kaylee scream and then it was cut off mid-way.  Kaylee was gone.  Doing your best you tried to out swim the current but you weren’t use to your new body.  You drifted closer toward where you heard Kaylee’s scream.  The water was getting thicker and you could make out what Kaylee’s last sight before she meet her end.  The sight was horrifying.  How Beth could produce this much waste was beyond you.  Never before had changing her diaper when she was a kid amounted to anything this bad.  Closing your eyes you hoped that it would end quickly.  Just as it was your time to meet your end Beth stopped.  It slowed down to a stop and you were left alive in the muck, floating.

There was a small light as Beth wiped and then she you heard her shout, “I’m done mommy.”

You heard Hana come in and say, “OH WOW, it’s stinky.”  Then Beth was lifted off the toilet and you could get a better view of your situation.  You wished that you didn’t because you felt like throwing up.  The smell was bad but seeing it was worse.  Thankfully you survived and started to shout.

“HANA!!!  BETH!!!”  You saw Hana peer into the toilet.  “YES IT’S ME!!!”

“Look mommy,” Beth pointed to you and Hana looked closer at what Beth was pointing at.

“Thank you!”

“There’s a bug still alive,” Hana said.  Your world fell apart at that one line.  “Time to flush,” Hana said as she reached for the handle.

“NOOOO!”  You shouted with tears streaming down your face.

“No mommy,” Beth said stopping Hana.

“Oh, thank you so much Beth!”

“I want to do it!”  Beth said excitingly.

“NOOOOO!”

Hana smiled as she picked up her daughter to reach for the handle. “Ok baby, wave bye bye to the yucky buggy.”  Beth pulled the lever as there was a deafening sound of water flowing into the toilet.  You felt everything starting to be pulled and spun around.  You howled in agony as the last thing you saw was Hana and Beth smiling while waving good bye to you…

 

 

It had been a week since Hana last saw you.  She was growing worried something might have happened to you.  She was finishing up her touches on the new chemical weapon in her lab when she noticed that one of her vials was missing some liquid in it.  She gasped when she reliazed that it was the bug serum that would turn someone into a bug.  Slowly the gears turned.

“Oh no…” She realized you must have come in one day and accidently used some and turned into a bug!  Quickly she turned around and started to look on the floor and table tops for you.  She searched and searched for hours until she finally gave up.  Tears flowing she was just leaving when she stopped.  On the table closest to the door was a small little bug.  Quickly she picked up the bug and held it gently in her hands.  “Don’t worry I can fix this!”  She quickly ran over and got the cure which was the vile with the red liquid.  “This will change you back,” Hana said as she dropped a few drops on the bug.  A few minutes later nothing happened.  “I don’t understand that should have worked!”  Panicked Hana tried again and again over and over until she was in tears.  “I’m so sorry!  I swear I’ll fix this no matter what.”  Hana placed a loving kiss on the bugs head.

Hana tried for years trying to reverse her formula to change you back from being a bug.  Sadly that bug was just a regular bug which was never human so the formula would never work.  But Hana didn’t know, so she spent years on trying to fix a formula that already worked.  Meanwhile she treated the bug like it was you, giving it delicious crumbs and talking to it like it was you.  That bug lived a wonderful life until it finally died of old age…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes, also merry Christmas and a happy new year.