- Text Size +
[i]Steve’s story[/i]

Steve struggles to get free from the small forest he got entangled into. Anna only has a small tuft of pubic hair, and is an adept of the bikini trimming, but to him, what’s left of growth on her pelvic mound is enough to trap him solidly. The fact that she’s been sweating profusely in her attempts to get to him is not helping one bit, making her nether regions moist and sticky. Her scent is heavy, and even in his state of panic, a weird rush is also running through him.

At one stage it seems to Steve he was about to get a chance, when for some reason, the darkness within her shorts was suddenly removed for a few minutes. He was surprised at that , as he could hear many voices around and could not understand why she would remove her shorts in front of strangers. His mind was racing. How the hell could he be here now, of all places? His plan was to be spotted on a clean surface, at a good enough height so he would be more than a spot to her. And now here he is struggling in the deep recess of her panties, invisible to anyone, and in mortal danger of being crushed to a pulp into her skin by the movements of her giant body.

He feels her body traveling through space, vast movements occurring below him, as unbelievable thighs are pumping away under him, an enormous machine in full motion. The rhythmic motion is slowly dislodging him from the sticky hairs, in spite of the fabric pressing against his back. And the little gravity that pulls on him is enough to let him slip inch by inch downwards, on a trail of sweat. He ‘s well aware that if he drops down into her crotch, that will be the end of him, as the sticky and strong smelling folds of flesh so close below would trap him and surely engulf him for good.

At last he gets a better grip on a hair, just as he’s about to reach the end of the vertical soft wall and to topple down in the underside of the cliff. With all his strength, he manages to recover his position and to start pulling himself back up. He knows that far above him is the strong elastic band that encloses him in the dark prison. So, trusting his best judgment, he attempts to climb back up, angling his progression towards the less difficult opening where the fabric touches the joint between pelvis and thigh. He should be able to lift the fabric there, he hopes.

Around him the movements have stopped and he reckons his wife has at last sat down somewhere. This makes his progression somewhat easier.


[i]Anna’s story[/i]

The examination has produced no results, thank God for that. I would never had born the discovery of Steve’s body stuck to my own, smothered under my weigh. Dr Pleet and Dr Swanson have been as comforting as they could, I realize that. After the examination, I just hang there outside the flat, like so many other people (scientists, policemen, nosy neighbors). The imagery coming from the little robot inside the bedroom is eerie, making my simple flat look like a moon landscape, full of weird structures, and I know that’s what Steve is looking at just now.

The man behind the huge magnifier glass has hardly made any progress. He scrutinizes the floor under the lens for minutes on end before slowly moving forward. Dr Pleet has explained to me that they will search the flat in a repeating pattern, in the hope that Steve will catch up with their movements and will position himself in their way in the most visible fashion. It could take a long time though, he added in a flat tone.

After two hours the robot has not yet spotted Steve. The man with the lens is well inside the flat, but when Dr Swanson calls him, he turns back and nods negatively. Dr Pleet has come to tell me, they will soon vaporize some water in the flat. The idea is that Steve may need access to water, and the artificial fog should provide him with micro droplets that could help him quench his thirst without endangering him. Dr Pleet admits not knowing much about the bodily requirements of an organism such as Steve, with the complexity of a human body, but the size of a dust mite…. I glare back at his cold description and he leaves me alone. I feel so tired.

Dr Swanson comes and asks me to leave the premises altogether. They are going to start the vaporization and more material is coming in now from some trucks parked outside the building. He assures me there is nothing for me to do here anymore and that I should get some rest. I resist the offer of course but eventually, a policeman politely but firmly leads me away from the flat. As I sit in the police car, he asks me where I would like to go. I do not answer straight away, as I stare at the TV channels trucks slowly moving closer to the house, and at the journalists rushing past us, their mics in hand. Finally I give Suzie’s address. It’s only ten minutes from here.

Suzie is in tears, as I walk into her flat. She’s mad with worries, and said she learnt about the disappearance via a newsflash. Her glance tells me she’ not too happy that I did not call her about it first. Still, she hugs me and we share a tearful moment together. I believe it does us some good actually. Suzie is Steve’s sister, and my best friend. It is through her of course that Steve and I met, and although I was worried at the time of the shift of relationship my going out with Steve would bring about, we never wavered an inch from the strong path of our friendship.
We talk a while, Suzie and I describe the day’s events to her. She wants to go to the flat but I dissuade her to do so. She’d never make past the police barrage, family or not. We both try and persuade each other that Steve is okey, patiently waiting in the bedroom for the right moment to step in front of one of the machines and be detected.

As we speak, images keep flashing in my mind of the many movements and upheaval I created in the room while searching for him. My God, it must have been like an earthquake to him, I must have looked like a mountain relentlessly bent on squashing him. I shudder, and excuse myself, leaving a sniffing Suzie staring at her cup of coffee.


[i]Steve’s story[/i]

He just can’t do it. Having reached at last what he knows is the border of the panties touching the crease of the thigh, he finds out he just does not have the strength to lift the fabric here either. He tries and follows the rim, hoping to get to a spot where the junction does not create a dangerous fold that could squash him. After an hour of struggle against the damn fabric, he just sinks in a stupor. He better wait it out, he reckons, as his strength is not inexhaustible, and he has no access to water nor food. He needs to spare himself. The tight fabric keeps rubbing and scratching his back , bruising him. Still, under him the skin is hot and sweet smelling and he starts to drowse off.

Suddenly the darkness lifts off and he can feel the weight of the fabric around him lighten up, a flood of light pours through the holes of the pink fabric. He braces himself for whatever movement Anna is about to do. The fabric disappears altogether and Steve finds himself falling down screaming. He falls down along an incredible pillar of pink flesh, like a man falling along the walls of a skyscraper. Above him, the amazing sight of an enormous woman sex many times bigger than him is receding in the air.

Still screaming he ends up in the pile of pink fabric on the floor. Stunned, but not broken in any way, Steve tries to gather his wits as more motion is taking place far above him. Two huge pillars are surrounding him, soaring high above to the amazing junction of thighs larger than zeppelins. For a fleeting moment Steve can see the vast frame of Anna’s torso bending down in his direction and even gets a glimpse of her huge face, and the momentous swing of her blond hair around it. Then it disappears and is replaced by the picture of a smiling woman. What’s the…?

A white shiny cliff is towering above him , like a vast enamel overhang from where the huge thighs seem to protrude. The large picture of the smiling woman is still staring down at him from between the fleshy columns. A liquid splashing noise is rumbling now, echoing in the vast room around him. And Steve realizes where he is just then. Jesus, he needs to get out of here. His fall has placed him right in the middle of the panties gusset. If he waits and Anna dresses up again with him still here she will engulf him deep in the folds of her sex. Steve starts rushing out towards the edge of the soft plain. As he looks up he can see the smiling woman wobble as Anna is turning quickly the pages of the magazine. Steve silently thanks his wife for this annoying habit she has of monopolizing the loo every time with her endless reading.

More noises come from above as he rushes madly, closing quickly the distance that separates him from the drop to the floor. Just as he reaches the edge of the fabric, the magazine above disappears and more light floods on to him. In a second a vast fluffy white wall appears instead and a second later his soft platform starts rising again along the pink pillars. The open space is beginning to shrink as the skin of her legs is coming closer. He jumps. He bounces against the flesh of his wife’s calf and glides down, just in between the skin and the blue fabric of her jeans shorts, bouncing against the sudden mound of her ankle.

This time no soft fabric to receive him, but instead a hard landing on the cold ceramic tiles far below. A blue ceiling of jeans fabric is covering him. To his left a huge shoe is moving, coming dangerously close to him. He can feels the rush of air, as the massive sole lands five of his meters from him. Above, the panties have carried on their vertiginous ascent, and are now settling against the impossibly high crotch, as the slapping noise of the elastic band tells him. A second later the blue ceiling is receding as well, following the gracious rails of the long naked legs. A split second again and the enormous structure of the giant body is moving away from him. He can’t help screaming and waving at the giantess, but a huge flushing noise drowns his feeble attempt at attracting her attention. A rush of warm air, a tremendous shuffle of gigantic shoes, and the huge form is gone. The light goes off, and Steve finds himself alone on the cold floor of the toilet room.
“Back to square one” he thinks bitterly, as he starts walking towards the slit of light under the vast darkened door.


[i]Anna’s story[/i]


Suzie is watching the TV news when I come back. An excited reporter is standing outside our flat, along with a crowd of people. Flashes of lights burst into the night. The red and blue lights of a police car add to the “disaster” look of the whole scene. I hardly listen to this pandemonium of curiosity. The only time I look up from my prostrated sitting is when they show pics of Steve at his normal size, and a quick but staggering series of pics at different moments of his shrinking. Used as I am to the impossible size of my husband, I can’t help but stare at this incredible résumé. To see our life pass by on screen in a few second is quite a shock. And seeing the unbelievable trend shown in the clip, I realize how complacent we had grown, Steve and I, in assuming the shrinking was done with us. As the little man on the TV screen keeps getting smaller, I understand at last the relentlessness of the disease. We have let ourselves be caught fully unprepared, and its’ only a matter of luck that the doctors had started a back-up plan in case of the dreadful possibility of a continuation.

Suzie is doing her best to keep it together. She reminds me what a resourceful guy her brother is, how he always has aligned challenges after challenges, be it in the mountains or on the sea. She tells me she has faith he’s the type of man that can survive anything if given the slightest chance. I can feel her adoration for her older brother, and realize that my marrying him has actually strengthened my position in her mind, as she believes her brother incapable of making a mistake. I inwardly smile at that, as in truth I’ve always admired Suzie and tried many times to emulate her ways.
She’s a free spirited person, terribly strong-willed and really talented to top it all (she’s a hair stylist with a pretty wild reputation). Her figure is picture perfect, a tall graceful doll with a long black mane of shiny hair, her face is a gentle oval adorned with a very straight nose and full lips that have always made the boys go wild whenever she strolled on the campus. The fact that I’ve been blessed with a pretty good-looking frame myself made us a quite famous pair in our time. Still, I always had the feeling I was the follower rather the equal of this boisterous beauty.

I know she’s right. If anyone can make it under the circumstances, it’s got to be Steve. He will not give up, I know that for sure. I sigh heavily as I sit there wondering where in the flat he could be. Can he see the little robot looking for him? Or the giant man cautiously walking behind the giant lens? Will he try and get to them? Will he wait for them to reach him? Has he already prepared a means of communication with either of them?

I try to imagine my Steve in the empty flat, eying the machines, and deciding his next move. I try to visualize the fog entering the room, and Steve running to a droplet, quenching his thirst, getting ready for the next challenge. He will make it. I’ve let him down, I never looked for the tiny form he had become, I probably threatened his very life with my hectic search, but I know he must have tried to get in touch with me, I’m sure of that. And if he failed, well, it’s my fault more than his, and I know he won’t hold it against me. In a way, it may be better to be away after all, as my presence won’t push him to try a rash move in my direction. It’s now between the science guys and him, and he will know what to do, I’m sure.




[i]Steve’s story[/i]

Steve reaches the door, passing under it, as one walks into the light, his tiny shadow stretching long behind him.

What house is he in? They obviously no longer are at home. He had heard many voices while struggling in Anna’s shorts. Then it seems to him that only two persons were talking for a while. The female voice sounded familiar, and Steve is slowly coming to the realization that indeed there is only one person his wife would go and see in such a tough corner. He peers at the darkened corridor in front of him, and recognizes the phone stand that towers a mile or two in front of him. He had carried it himself when his sister moved in. Yup, that’s the place. Suzie’s home.

He quickly passes the rooms in review in his mind. The wooden floor is an easy walk. Far away, the immense door of the lounge is half ajar, loud noises and voices seem to travel from it to zoom past him above his head. He gets into a jogging mode now, his heart pounding, as the voices of his sister and his wife resonate far away, attracting him like a lights attracts a moth. He’s nearly running now when he becomes aware of his mistake. The walls are really far on both sides. He’s been rushing forward without a thought for the dangers he may encounter in that “narrow” corridor.

Just as he thinks this, loud vibrations run under his feet. He starts running perpendicularly to his previous course, toward the nearest wall. Too late, he keeps thinking, you moron, you’re too late!
The massive door opens wide and as more light floods the corridor a gigantic shape simultaneously casts a shadow all over the place. Steve looks up and sees his sister moving forward. She’s wearing her usual skimpy red skirt and her long naked legs seem to go on for ever high above him, her thighs joining at a yellow bridge. Two huge naked feet slam down on the wooden ground. Steve keeps running but in a split second all he can see is the rushing mountain of her left foot flying low above ground in his direction, then soaring up, the fleshy sole rising high, crusted with various tiny things, the fleshy toes splayed and coming down towards him. Everything gets dark all of a sudden as the distance is bridged.

Steve screams and raises his arms helplessly. The ceiling of flesh collapses on to him just as he feels his feet stumble into a void. The massive foot lands on top of Steve, as he collapses in the tiny breach between the wooden boards. The air pressure increases thousands-folds and crushes him in the tiny recess. A second of total panic and darkness, a strong smell of sweat and wood and dirt, and the light comes back. Steve feels the suction effect of the naked foot on the wood lift him off the ground and out of the recess. When he lands back on the floor, a giant leg is moving away, carrying the massive female body away from him, in a blur of flesh and red fabric. Stunned, Steve sits stupidly on the floor, staring at the black river of the young woman’s hair, as she briskly walks to the end of the corridor.

Damn it!!! Damn it!!! Damn it!!! He screams at the walls. The very people he loves and is attempting to reach are relentlessly trying to kill him, it seems. He staggers back on his feet and rushes towards the safety of the wall.

Looking now through the open door, he can see Anna, sitting far away on the sofa. Her body is so huge, so unattainable, and he can hardly believe that less than two hours ago he was so close to her, nor can he believe he has actually survived this unwanted trip. He must be the luckiest man on Earth, he sniggers to himself. He hesitates; the lounge is a pretty complex place, the carpet a greenish bush. When Anna starts suddenly tapping her foot nervously on the floor, he makes his decision. . The two huge women are too dangerous to reach from below .And no way he will end up a stain under their foot. He will have to carry on with his original plan back at his house. Whatever you do, Stevie boy, he thinks, gain altitude. You’ve got to go up. He starts back-tracking under the huge arch of the phone stand, towards the other door. As he does so, two huge naked feet pass by, shaking the ground, before disappearing in the lounge.


Tbc


nostromo