- Text Size +

 

Day two of my downwards spiral in height. At this moment in time, I was a plaything to Trish. I was 17 and she was 15. The degrading part of it was we were both 4’9. And before you ask, no I wasn’t always 4’9, well I was, but not at 17. Somehow, Gracie and Trish were slowly shrinking me down to size. At first, I didn’t know why this was happening, but now it was clear. Both need to be entertained throughout the summer. Kids this generation seem to have everything, but why not a human doll?

 

‘Come on Michael’ Trish said, leading me downstairs into the living room. ‘Take a sit on the ground’. I did as I was told and sat, legs crossed on the floor. Trish towered above me, arms crossed, and with that evil grin she had earlier. ‘It’s so fun to have a little brother around the house, especially as one as cute as you’. Before I had a chance to reply she bent down and played with my hair.

‘Quit it’ I said, trying to block her hands harassing me. I began to get up however she fell on top of me, sitting on my stomach.

‘I’m looking after you and so I need to watch you at all times’ Trish said, laughing whilst I was struggling. It seemed like she weighed a tonne. I know we’re the same height, but I mean I should still be able to lift her off me.

‘Why am I-’

‘So weak?’ She asked, finishing off my question. ‘Basically, as your height decreases, so does your strength, however, you haven’t got the strength of a 17 year old anymore, your strength becomes porpoitante to your height, which is why you have your baby biceps’ she laughed whilst grabbing my bicep and squeezing it.

‘Ow quit it’ I squirmed under Trish.

‘Wow your such a baby now as well’ She said. ‘Now’ She got up and stood directly above me with each foot either side of me, both looking the same size as mine. ‘You're going to go to the kitchen and get me a soda with ice and bring it back to me, just like before, but you're going to go the extra mile this time, got that?’ I didn’t reply and just stared, in terror, at her. She shrugged and placed her foot on my neck and began to push down. I began to cough and placed both my hands on her foot, trying to budge it but it was no use, she had some strong legs. ‘You got it?’ she asked again whilst applying more pressure

‘Yes’ I croaked. She relieved the pressure and allowed me to take some heavy, deep breathes. She went over and sat on the sofa.

‘Hurry up twerp’ she barked. I scuppered onto my feet and ran into the kitchen. Wow, the fear she already has struck into me was terrifying. She really was breaking me in.

 

I went up to the top cabinet as before, however this time I was a foot smaller and the difference showed. I had to grab a stall and climb it to reach the top shelf. I went back into the fridge, filled it with ice and soda and went back into the living room.

‘There’s a good boy’ she cooed. I went up to her and gave her the soda. The way she was stretched out on the sofa, she seemed so powerful, like an Egyptian goddess, smiling at her pathetic slave. ‘You can sit on the floor and watch TV, this will be the only time you’ll get to enjoy these sort of luxuries now’ she said bleakly. I nodded and kneeled in front of her.    

‘Listen, Trish, you’ve got to stop this, I have a life, a home, just across the street in fact, people will-’ she placed a hand over my mouth and held it tight. It began to hurt slightly and I placed both my hands on hers.

‘I didn’t want to listen to your life story, now watch some TV, otherwise you’ll be spending the rest of the afternoon at my feet, got it?’ she said. I couldn’t reply as her hand was still firmly across my mouth but I nodded in approval. ‘Good’. She let go and stretched out on the sofa and began watching the telly, ignoring me completely. I turned and rested my back against the couch. Every minute or so, Trish would just tug at my hair and play with it, swirling it about with a finger, or just stroking it like a dog.

 

A few hours later, with Gracie still shopping for me, Trish became bored and began to focus her attention towards me. She turned the tell off and swung her legs around. I was sitting in an upright position, she placed her feet on either side of my hip and pressed her legs into me. It felt like I was on a rollercoaster, I tried to move her legs, but it was no use, I had to stay put and endure.

‘Wow, your so much fun to play with Michael;’ she laughed, I couldn’t reply, I felt my insides being crushed. She kept at it for a few minutes and finally stopped with the pressure but left her legs in place, keeping me firmly below her.

‘Was...that...necessary’ I choked out.

‘Meh, not really I suppose, now get undressed, you look awful in those baggy clothes, looks like your trying on your big brothers clothes on, haha’ she laughed. She moved her legs and indicated me to stand up, which I did.

‘Trish, I’m not getting undressed for you, I’m 17’ I said.

‘Yet your the size of what, a 14 year old?’ She replied.

‘Yes but-’ Before I could finish she stood up, we were both still eye level, thank god, but her stare was so penetrating. It truly felt like she was staring into my soul.

‘Are you disobeying me Michael?’ She quietly asked. I started to become nervous.

‘I..I..’ I stuttered.

‘Maybe you just need a little hand, you still look shaken after what’s happened in these recent events’ she said, in quite an optimistic tone. She bent me over and easily took off my very loose top, leaving me topless, whilst all this was going on, I just struggled under her arm. If I couldn’t put up a fight against Trish at this size, god knows what Gracie will be capable of doing to me! Within a second, Trish swept her leg scooping both mine and leaving me flat on my back on the floor. She sat on my stomach, her back filled my vision, all I could do was kick my legs out. She smiled and swiftly took off my jeans, leaving with just my loose boxers on.

‘Please Trish stop’ I screamed.

‘Oh my god, you're not my little brother, more like a little sister’ and she began laughing. She placed both her hands on the waistband but before she could go any further Gracie walked in.

‘Trish what are you doing?’ She shouted and ran up to her and pushed her off.

‘What Gracie? We’re only having fun’ Trish shouted and looked evilly at me. I began to get up but Gracie placed her socked foot onto my chest.    

‘Uh uh little guy, its going to be me whole reveals all’ she smiled at me. I looked at her foot placed firmly on my chest and knew the worst was still to come.